Something Blue Bridal Boutique Reviews

49 Reviews for Something Blue Bridal Boutique

1 User photo

• Ryann

Ryann Moser · Getting married on 05/20/2020

Went with my sister as her bridesmaid.

Will be heading back to hopefully find my dress. They were awesome !

Sent on 07/07/2019

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

I went along with a friend who is also engaged for her bridal appointment. We had a great time at her fitting, the staff were kind, as were the selection of dresses! Although I had already bought my dress, I was lucky enough to find the perfect hair piece here for my big day. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/28/2018
  • Ania

Ania · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Boutique Ever

I love the fact that this boutique took my measurements, and ordered the dress by them. It save me money on potential alternations from other places. Also, my dress fit me perfect! The price was so good- for such a beautiful dress, I paid less than what other places would charge. I'm so happy I went to "Something Blue".

Sent on 12/12/2018

Dannie · Married on 07/28/2018

Lauren was the best! She helped me find the dress that was best for me

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ceyzanne · Married on 02/24/2018

I loved my experience with Something Blue. I did not buy on my first visit and was not pressured at all. When I came back for a second time they were so patient as I tried on one dress more than once and was so undecided. Without feeling pressured or rushed, I ended up selecting a gown that was not at all what I thought I wanted and couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Something Blue Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words Ceyzanne! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Much love!

Rubie · Married on 09/17/2016

I can not express how happy I was with the service from Debra, whom I think is the shop owner. She fit me in on a walk in appointment and was so amazingly helpful. So far I have had 6 bridal dress fittings, this one being my fourth and best one. I am a very indecisive person, but I know when service is above and beyond.

As a plus size bride (bridal size 22-24), it has been such heartache finding dresses or even service that would cater to me. Something Blue made me feel beautiful. While she does have some plus sized or extended sized dresses, the one I fell in love with was so not my size! She made it work though, she made me fall in love with the bridal experience.

I know it can be disheartening to some of us, but I urge you to keep trying! You will find it, and hopefully you find it at this bridal boutique!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Awww, thank you!!

Casandra · Married on 09/17/2016

I had the designer in mind that I wanted and Something Blue carried that designer and had great reviews so I scheduled an appointment with them. I tried on several dresses and fell in love with my wedding dress instantly. Everything was a breeze at Something Blue, ordering my dress, and my bridesmaids dresses was a pleasant experience and they all came in quickly without any hiccups. All the ladies working in the boutique were very friendly and attentive.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hillary · Married on 09/10/2016

This was the second of three stores that I shopped at and the one where I ultimately chose my dress. Everyone I had contact with either on the phone, through email, or in person was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The atmosphere while shopping and trying on dresses was friendly and laid back. There was no pressure and she even let us take a few photos of the dress I chose. They have an excellent selection of dresses and no problem getting me what I want in a short amount of time.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Something Blue Bridal Boutique's reply:

So happy to work with you! All the best!!

Alexandria · Married on 08/19/2016

What first brought me here was the closeness to my own house. However I came back to try on dresses because of the quality of the customer service and the dresses that they have. Each and every single dress here was absolutely gorgeous and the individuals that are there to help take care to ensure you stay within your budget--no falling in love with something you can't afford and breaking your heart (or your bank.) Even after I bought my dress we stayed in touch, I had a shout out on facebook for my wedding and received a card in the mail as well! I would definitely bring my own sister here or my best friend once they get engaged. While they are booked out quite a bit for alterations, they have a network of very professional seamstresses that they trust, making the final fitting more flexible.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/19/2015

Something Blue Boutique was my lifesaver. I live in Denver and was having a very hard time finding a dress. I found the Augusta Jones dress I wanted online and was thrilled to learn that Something Blue carried this line. I went there over the Thanksgiving holiday and worked with Debra and Lindsey. Both of them were extremely patient and kind to me, my mother, and my sister. I finally found my dress and ended up purchasing the sample. When my seamstress in Denver looked at the dress, she said it was in amazing condition for a sample and that the store must really pride themselves on taking good care of their gowns. I am so glad I found Something Blue Boutique - it is a little off the beaten path but is a complete gem.

Sent on 07/29/2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Something Blue. Debbie and her girls are fantastic. It is obviously they truly care about every bride and making sure her experience is the best possible. Even though I found my dress else where, I still high recommend Something Blue. They went above and beyond to make my experience special and I can't thank them enough for their time and attention.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Emma · Married on 12/14/2014

These ladies made my dress buying experience the most painless ever. I went to David's Bridal first, HUGE MISTAKE, I am a busty lady, they had nothing that fit. These ladies had no fear of working with me and my size. Plus the dress I found was PERFECT!!! Even my new husband loved it, I felt beautiful for the first time in my life. Thanks Ladies, I'll be sending you pictures soon!!!

Emma

Sent on 05/28/2015

megan · Married on 12/13/2014

I had the best experience working with the gals at Something Blue! I had previously visited a handful of other boutiques in the Puget Sound area, and received VERY poor customer service. When I went to Something Blue, the staff was very helpful, attentive, and supportive. The boutique was clean and organized. The dresses were fairly inexpensive and I love that they were able to do alterations in-house with a quick turn around. The staff made me feel very comfortable and were not pushy or forcing a sale on me which I really liked.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/17/2014

Beautiful dress. Wonderful service

Sent on 09/16/2016

Thank you!
  • User3261970 · 2+ years ago

Phenomenal service! Debra went above and beyond to make sure I have the PERFECT dress for my wedding day! It was an absolute pleasure working with her! :-)

Sent on 07/23/2013

theresa · Married on 08/03/2013

Debra was amazing. This was my second store dress shopping and after I went there I had no need to go any farther. Debra helped me find my amazing August Jones dress after trying on only a few other dresses. She is so nice and genuinely helpful. I have sent every bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride / groom, and flower girl to her. Such a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience. Thank you again.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2012

I had such a wonderful experience with Danielle, she was so helpful and so sweet. I really enjoyed working with her on finding my perfect dress. She made the experience so exciting, showed me how every dress would look with different veils and different hair styles. She just made me feel so comfortable and made my mom and bridesmaid feel comfortable as well. I was not rushed to pick a dress, I felt like I could take my time and really find the one I like. I would definitely recommend Something Blue Bridal to any bride trying to find a wedding dress. I love it, thank you so much. :)

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2011

Debra is awesome and something blue is the best bridal store. She was great to work with, I loved my dress and all the bridesmaids dresses. Highly recommend this store, love it :)

Sent on 07/21/2011

Staci · Married on 02/25/2011

Yes, 5 stars out of 5! And I ain't lyin'!This shop is that good and Debra is a wonderful hostess! I can tell that she really loves her work and her clients. You get the attention and personalization of your appointment that you won't get in any chain bridal shop. Debra's shop is clean, well organized and downright pretty. Tons of good vibes there! I felt completely at home. I hugged Debra twice on my way out. She and her shop environment made the experience of finding my dress all the more magical. Thank you Debra!!!

Sent on 03/04/2011

Patricia · Married on 08/14/2010

A wonderful experience and I love my wedding gown and the alterations turned out great. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Michelle · Married on 12/28/2008

Something Blue is the most wonderful bridal salon. I would highly recommend it to any bride-to-be.

I got engaged while living in New York City. I moved to Seattle shortly after and started planning a wedding that would take place in Austin, Texas. In the process, I visited twelve different bridal gown shops in and around all three cities and San Antonio. Most of my bridal party, friends and family live in Texas or on the East Coast, so I was generally on my own in the search for the right gown.

I discovered Something Blue while searching for stores on the Amy Kuschel Web site. Amy Kuschel designs extraordinary and beautifully constructed gowns that are each made in San Francisco and, therefore, available in a select number of carefully chosen bridal salons. I was thrilled to discover one of them - Something Blue - in my area. I didn't want an ordinary gown - or even an ordinary experience selecting and buying my gown - and so I am truly grateful that I found Something Blue and Kim.

Kim Bashor, the owner, is by far one of the most delightful people I had the pleasure of collaborating with as I was planning my wedding. She is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, trustworthy and discerning. She provided helpful guidance and treated me with such care and warmth - which was so meaningful to me since I was on my own.

Something Blue is a charming place to spend an afternoon. Kim has clearly carefully chosen her designers and accessories. She has a remarkable variety of gowns (I would know since I'm pretty sure I tried them ALL on). They ranged from gowns with elaborate lace, lovely beading or crinolines to the very simple and chic. Despite the variety, Kim - unlike so many other owners - has avoided filling her shop with predictable or poorly made dresses.

Kim also has a lovely collection of fun accessories - wraps, beaded belts, shoes, jewelry. I bought all kinds of fun stuff from her store, including three beautiful handmade garters - one for me and for two for bride-to-be friends.

I chose a perfect, fabulous Amy Kuschel dress. All these months after my wedding I still get compliments about my gown. It was expertly tailored by Judy, Kim's terrific seamstress (even my experienced wedding coordinator, tasked with attaching all the loops and buttons for my double French bustle, said that she had never seen a prettier bustle construction) and then carefully and lovingly packed and shipped to Texas, where it arrived in plenty of time.

Kim made what could be a daunting and stressful experience - selecting and preparing my wedding gown - so easy and so fun. Even my fiance, who would go for runs around charming La Conner during my appointments, was utterly impressed by her.

Something Blue is a rare find. I couldn't imagine buying my wedding gown anywhere else.

Sent on 10/07/2009

Terell · Married on 09/13/2008

Kim is THE BEST! She dressed both me - in my beautiful Amy Kutchell wedding dress, and my mother in this amazing Trousseau long black gown. She is a sweetheart, and her services is exceptional. Look no further, Kim exclusively carries three designers that no one else in WA - (or for that matter most of the country) has. I think Amy Kutchell is only available in 7 other states... Both me and my best friend had the best experience with Kim - seriously, she's a doll and her dresses are beautiful!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Alta · Married on 08/23/2008

Kim's shop is so darling and Kim is wonderful! My best friend and I both bought our brdiesmaid dresses at SB and had a blast going to shop and trying on 30 dresses! Kim has a great selection and really understands making the experience special for a bride and her party. She also has an amazing assortment of gorgeous gowns and beautiful hand crafted accessories. Worth the drive from Seattle and have lunch at Seeds downstairs.

Sent on 10/31/2008

Kyeesha · Married on 07/18/2008

I was a bridesmaid and got a beautiful dress and sash for a fairly decent price. The brides dress was exquisite and tailored perfectly.

Sent on 10/05/2009

Chelsea · Married on 06/21/2008

Kim at Something Blue has the most beautiful and unique wedding dresses I saw during my search. She was extremely sweet and helpful. My dress was my favorite part of my wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2008