Scott Dulin

Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Scott Dulin

With more than a decade-and-a-half in the game, Scott Dulin has garnered respect as one of the most versatile Open Format DJs in the Northwest.

A lifelong musician, Scott spent most of his childhood playing the trumpet in various school bands. Following a brief hiatus from music after high school, he picked up his first pair of turntables and never looked back.

Scott’s high energy DJ sets early in his career propelled him to rise quickly throughout the ranks of the Seattle nightlife and radio scene, landing his first weekly mix show in 2010 on Seattle’s MOViN 92.5 which he currently still holds. Since then Scott’s been afforded opportunities to share the stage with countless high profile artists such as Grammy Award winner DJ Jazzy Jeff and iconic rock band Eve 6.

In recent years, Scott has shifted his focus, aiming to set his mark on the Northwest’s private event industry. Performing at numerous weddings and corporate events annually, and consistently delivering skillfully-crafted dance sets, Scott has earned multiple industry awards and landed himself atop preferred lists of many of the leading event professionals in the Puget Sound area.

________________________________________

We feel very strongly that the content of Scott's reviews says much more than the numbers beside them. Please take a moment to read through the reviews on this page, then feel free to contact Scott directly via phone at 206.931.4661 or via email at scott@scottdulin.com and to set up a time to chat. Cheers!

The Admiral's House, 2018
Groom with groomsmen

• Videos 2

76 Reviews for Scott Dulin

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Scott was AMAZING! When I first met with him I told him the dance floor was one of the key items of importance for me at the reception. Boy did Scott come through! From moment we decided to hire Scott as our DJ and MC for our reception, I knew that we were in good hands! His online form, helped me think through various aspects of our reception and Scott was quick to respond to emails!

Our reception itself was amazing! Scott did an amazing job creating a fun playlist for our cocktail reception and keeping guests informed on what would happen next. Our bridal party entrance and our entrance went perfectly! Scott did a great job MCing the night and we never had to worry that an aspect would be missed.

When it came to our dance floor, Scott KILLED IT! We are still hearing from friends and family about how amazing our wedding was! The dance floor was packed all night long! Scott did a great job playing songs that got every generation on the dance floor.

Engaged couples looking for a DJ/MC, I would recommend Scott without a doubt! I had high standards for my dance floor and Scott exceed my expectations. He is professional and does an amazing job! Thank you, Scott!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Scott Dulin's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a detailed and thoughtful review Samantha! I know how important having a great dance party was for you and Jordan, and I'm so glad to hear that Steve and I were able to deliver!

Stuart · Married on 09/08/2018

Scott was incredibly professional, responsive and asked for direction as required, but also capable of designing a fantastic set with limited input. The dance floor stayed packed from song 1 until the venue had to turn the bright lights on!

Shea · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic DJ!

We totally hit the jackpot when we hired Scott as our wedding DJ. We really wanted to find someone who was a tried-and-true pro, and Scott is just that. He was a great communicator, was both professional and personable with our guests the day of the event, and was so helpful with giving us pointers on the the best ways to tackle compiling the tracks for our big day. The dance floor was full all night!

Scott Dulin FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Tara Brown Photography
    Tara Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

Scott knows how to keep a reception moving and a dance floor packed! He's pleasant and really easy to work with - I really appreciated how we were able to communicate about timelines to make sure that I was ready to photograph whatever was next in the agenda. He's a great team player, and I know my clients absolutely loved working with him, too!

• Ryan Hinman Films
    Ryan Hinman Films Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Scott on a single occasion, at the Ranch at Rock Creek. It was a very high end event, which required things to execute without a hitch. I can honestly say that the ceremony and reception audio is some of the cleanest, uninterrupted audio I have ever heard at an event. Because wedding videographers routinely use audio from the sound board for toast and ceremony coverage, it's very important that the audio is unblemished (no speaker feedback, clicks or pops, or echo). Quite honestly, the audio I'm listening to from this ceremony is insane! So incredibly perfect. Thank you Scott. Hire this guy. Stat.

• Miked Up Productions
    Miked Up Productions Wedding DJs

Scott is a great referral for me. I work weddings & other events with him regularly. You won't be disappointed!

• Edmonds, 98026 See on map