Scott Dulin

Edmonds, WA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

With more than a decade-and-a-half in the game, Scott Dulin has garnered respect as one of the most versatile Open Format DJs in the Northwest.

A lifelong musician, Scott spent most of his childhood playing the trumpet in various school bands. Following a brief hiatus from music after high school, he picked up his first pair of turntables and never looked back.

Scott’s high energy DJ sets early in his career propelled him to rise quickly throughout the ranks of the Seattle nightlife and radio scene, landing his first weekly mix show in 2010 on Seattle’s MOViN 92.5 which he currently still holds. Since then Scott’s been afforded opportunities to share the stage with countless high profile artists such as Grammy Award winner DJ Jazzy Jeff and iconic rock band Eve 6.

In recent years, Scott has shifted his focus, aiming to set his mark on the Northwest’s private event industry. Performing at numerous weddings and corporate events annually, and consistently delivering skillfully-crafted dance sets, Scott has earned multiple industry awards and landed himself atop preferred lists of many of the leading event professionals in the Puget Sound area.

________________________________________

We feel very strongly that the content of Scott's reviews says much more than the numbers beside them. Please take a moment to read through the reviews on this page, then feel free to contact Scott directly via phone at 206.931.4661 or via email at scott@scottdulin.com and to set up a time to chat. Cheers!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

2,000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 07/24/2021

Simply the BEST

I can't recommend Scott highly enough, our wedding was smooth sailing and reception was SO much fun thanks to him. Planning with Scott was super easy, he is very professional and has a survey to capture all your song choices and wedding party details. Day of, setup was perfect. I held my wedding at my parent's vacation home so it wasn't necessarily "made" for weddings but Scott was able to set up without a hitch, and I got to focus on being a bride. And then finally, the reception -- we had soooooo much fun dancing. Our families music taste was all over the place and he managed to incorporate everyone's favorites plus some just good dancing music. It was truly the best!
    Elyse D. Married on 05/08/2020

Best DJ in Seattle Area

Scott was a joy to work with. He made us feel at ease from our very first phone call through our wedding day. He was the most organized, thoughtful and fun DJ and we would recommend him to anyone looking. His taste is impeccable and he really cares about his clients- that is evident in all that he does. He served as a perfect master of ceremonies, keeping the party moving and making sure the dance floor was always full of energy. He truly made our night special!

Scott Dulin's reply:

E&D -- From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I definitely felt like we were in lock-step from the very beginning as well, and I'm honored to have been chosen to help out with such a special day for you and your families. I know how important all of the little details were to both of you and I'm happy to know that your expectations were met. You two are rockstars!
    Molly F. Married on 01/19/2020

We can't recommend him enough!

We are so glad we hired Scott to DJ our wedding! He is skilled, professional, friendly, and really easy to work with. The ceremony audio was flawless. It was great to be able to create and easily share our reception music choices before the event and then have Scott live mix in a way that blended being representative of us and responsive to the mood of the room. We didn't want someone that would be obtrusive with their MCing, and Scott hit the perfect balance of engaging and informative without taking too much attention.

Scott Dulin's reply:

Thank you Molly! I was truly delighted to be able to help out with your and Julio's wedding day. Your vision came together so perfectly and we were honored to be a part of it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Tara Brown Photography Tara Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

Scott knows how to keep a reception moving and a dance floor packed! He's pleasant and really easy to work with - I really appreciated how we were able to communicate about timelines to make sure that I was ready to photograph whatever was next in the agenda. He's a great team player, and I know my clients absolutely loved working with him, too!

Ryan Hinman Films Ryan Hinman Films Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Scott on a single occasion, at the Ranch at Rock Creek. It was a very high end event, which required things to execute without a hitch. I can honestly say that the ceremony and reception audio is some of the cleanest, uninterrupted audio I have ever heard at an event. Because wedding videographers routinely use audio from the sound board for toast and ceremony coverage, it's very important that the audio is unblemished (no speaker feedback, clicks or pops, or echo). Quite honestly, the audio I'm listening to from this ceremony is insane! So incredibly perfect. Thank you Scott. Hire this guy. Stat.

Miked Up Productions Miked Up Productions Wedding DJs

Scott is a great referral for me. I work weddings & other events with him regularly. You won't be disappointed!

Edmonds, 98026
2069314661
Location of (Scott Dulin)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding