Miked Up Productions

Snohomish, WA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Miked Up Productions is here to bring you the top service in the PNW. With more than 10 years of experience in the industry, DJ and MC Michael Duncan hosts intimate and large-scale wedding events. He has the ability to engage with guests of all ages, making the special day fun, remarkably smooth, and stress-free. From planning the music timeline to the wedding party, Miked Up Productions strives to provide the exact entertainment needs couples are looking for.

Let us help you get the biggest smiles from all of your guests! Using the latest in technology combined with a bigger picture look on each wedding, this service will not disappoint.

If you're looking for something a bit different than a person playing music in the corner. Please contact us!

We're here to bring your vision to life. From 3d renderings of rooms, to making it snow inside in July. Providing you with a stress free environment to help you enjoy this magical day. Start the process off right by meeting in person to ensure your vision is matched & every detail is in check. Miked Up Productions is here from the moment you hire us to the last person leaves the building.

• Consultations
  • Professional Audio
  • Eco - Friendly LED Lighting
  • Video Projection
  • SFX

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$3,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Katy
    Katy S. Married on 07/09/2021

Such a great wedding vibe!

Michael was such a good DJ!! He was so kind and fun, and his song mix during the dancing was perfect. He knew the venue, the vibe of the crowd, and what we had to plan for. He helped organize the party so it flowed so smoothly. We got compliments all night on the music! Michael absolutely killed it, and we would recommend him to anyone!
    Payton M. Married on 02/09/2019

Best of the Best

Michael wasn't my original DJ I hired, my DJ cancelled last minute due to snow and my coordinator hired him the day before the wedding. I didn't meet him until we walked into the reception but I am confident in saying that Michael was the best part about the reception. He had all my notes and all my requests and he kept the party going on all night. We didn't even do the garter/bouquet toss because everyone was having so much fun on the dance floor. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and the amount of compliments I got about the music and atmosphere was endless. Thank you Michael for making our most memorable night nothing short of amazing.

Miked Up Productions's reply:

So happy you took the time to review me! With the freak snow storm happening a few DJs around the area made alternate plans just due to distance and figuring out how together to & from safely. That being said, I'm so happy I got to be a part of this day. Your friends and family were a great group. TACOS, laughs & dancing. What more can I ask for out of a great group of people!
    Natasha Married on 07/14/2018
    Working with Michael for our destination wedding was awesome--one of the BEST decisions we made for our vendor team! Michael was extremely organized and was able to provide everything we needed from ceremony music to cocktail hour, first dances, and dance party. Michael sends an event timeline for his clients to fill out beforehand which made it extremely easy to create the flow of the ceremony and reception. Most importantly, Michael knows how to throw a dance party! It was honestly the best part of the wedding for my husband and I. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night, which was extremely important to us. He was able to combine our personal style of music with guest favorites. All of our friends keep talking about the dance party at our wedding, and it wouldn't have been possible if not for Michael. Thanks Michael--we will be recommending you to all our friends!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Chaplain Dale Weddings Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

This deejay has the stuff and the style. Great demeanor and a knack for getting it right. Enjoyed working with him.

Orion Entertainment Orion Entertainment Wedding DJs

Miked Up is as good as it gets. If you want to gaurentee the highest quality wedding reception with some seriously spectaculair lighting effects, Miked Up can make it happen. They put on some truly incredible events and we love working with them whenever we do. Great DJ, and a great guy. Class Act.

Imperia Lake Union Imperia Lake Union Banquet Halls

Miked Up Productions provides a great package of lights and sound. Michael mixes music live from the turntable and never relies on web services. The result is cool, unexpected mixes that cross the generations. Expect 70's funk undercut with current R & B, Soul, Rock, or all the above. The lighting package enhances atmosphere ans the mixing offers flavor. When your coordinator leaves you will be in good hands.

9909 176th St SE Snohomish, WA, 98296
2063532448
Location of (Miked Up Productions)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding