On WeddingWire since 2018
Herban Feast’s Sodo Park venue offers a century-old building, once a manufacturing facility with majestic 7,500-square-foot open floor plan, soaring ceilings, exposed beams, and romantic lighting making it a beacon of Seattle style. Here, you’ll find highly awarded, quintessential northwest ambiance.
A welcoming, flexible space to host a wedding ceremony and/or reception, meeting, corporate event, birthday party, anniversary party, holiday party, fundraiser, product launch, and more.
Exclusive catering provided by the award-winning Herban Feast.
A la carte and custom menus prepared onsite featuring fresh seasonal ingredients.
Complete bar service with customizable options available.
Custom floor plans allow for a seated capacity of up to 300 guests and up to 500 guests for a cocktail reception.
Free parking available on nights and weekends.
Talented event partners are available for everything from Djs, valets, and A/V to full event planning.
At our venues, the Herban Feast Catering team will help you create your own unique menu and bar service with the freshest, seasonal ingredients prepared onsite. From day one of planning through your entire event, your happiness is our success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
10 User photos
Sodo Park MADE our wedding!
- Unbelievable planning staff. Matt Tamayo, Tayler Doffner on the Herban Feast side, as well as Rebecca Dashow and Amy Gilman on the Herban Design Studio were so incredible to work with. Every question was met with professionalism, and a "let's see how we can make it work" attitude. It was easy to trust their decisions, especially since we came in with large ideas around our guest count and complicated live music priorities :)
- Servers, bartenders, general event staff were so friendly, accessible, and accommodating
- The space is STUNNING. It was so so so helpful to have so much space and to have the upstairs for before/during to go hide away
- Holy cow they are EFFICIENT. We were really concerned about timing having such a large guest count, having some important moments near the end of the wedding, and at one point we were running 10 minutes early, I couldn't believe it. I barely even noticed the room flip from ceremony to reception, and that was a lot of moving pieces.
- Food was so delicious. They ended up catering both my bridal shower, as well as our rehearsal dinner as we came up on booking difficulties having our rehearsal dinner on Valentine's Day! Still dreaming about the crab cakes and steak with chimichurri
- We really appreciated that they were not strict on other vendors. My husband's dad wanted to make our wedding cake, we had a friend make our bridal party flowers (HDS provided the rest of the florals) and there's just not that many locations out there that are willing to work with you that much.
Overall - I would recommend them to everyone, for anything. They absolutely made our day what it was, and we were both so thrilled to go into our day stress-free, deeply trusting that everything was taken care of because of the Herban Feast and Sodo Park team. We can't thank them enough
You won't regret choosing Sodo Park
Herban also catered the first night of our wedding festivities and I was impressed with their creative food selection. Some of the favorites were latkes, chicken waffles with syrup and chicken endive skewers. You won’t regret choosing Herban Feast or Sodo Park.
Winter wedding in Seattle
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?