Galena Park Blvd, Draper, UT 84020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Ryan Hinman Films

Utah's premier provider of LDS wedding films. Located in Utah, we travel anywhere, anytime. Our photojournalistic approach provides our clients with authentic, story-driven wedding films. We focus on the true emotions and relationships of the day.

Our clients range from all over the country, with locations including Sundance Utah, Deer Valley, Montage, Steing Eriksen Lodge, Log Haven, The Ranch At Rock Creek (Montana), LDS temples and the Salt Lake Valley.

Wedding features include recognition on Style Me Pretty, The Wedding Chicks, Elizabeth Anne and 100 Layer Cake.

We are a preferred vendor with Michelle Leo Events, Harvest Moon Events, Habitat Events and many more.

Follow Ryan Hinman Films on

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for Ryan Hinman Films

Adva · Married on 08/18/2017

Ryan is one of the most talented videographers I've ever met. When I was looking for a videographer for my wedding, he was recommended to me and I took a look at his work and ended up blubbering at a total stranger's wedding video. He's an artist! So much so that we decided to fly him out to our destination wedding, accepting no substitutes.

He's easy to work with, terribly good-humored and hilarious (just follow him on Instagram!)--and he makes pure magic. After we saw our wedding video, my husband and I couldn't have been happier. Ryan captured the wedding and reception flawlessly, as well as the toasts and ceremony. We couldn't be happier. This guy is a total badass.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kami · Married on 04/03/2015

Extremely personable! I genuinely felt like he cared about my day because he did. He made a connection with my husband and I. He worked easily with our photographer as well which is nice because both are equally important that day!! I would recommend him without any hesitation! Also he edited it in a very timely manner. He didn't treat us like "just another customer". I felt as if we were his most important customer (even though we were just one of many) because he took the time to get to know us and care.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Shauntay · Married on 12/23/2014

Ryan did such a great job of capturing the whole day! He had a same day edit done for the reception and it really added to the evening. I definitely recommend him! He's very talented!

Sent on 05/17/2015

• Harvest Moon Events, LLC
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC Wedding Planners

We love working with Ryan Hinman Films! Ryan is one of my favorite videographers to recommend to clients because he is not only professional and produces TOP NOTCH films, but also is simply a joy to work with. He floats around behind the scenes doing his thing, capturing absolutely beautiful and moving footage. Highly recommend booking Ryan for your videography needs!

• Green Door Photography
    Green Door Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely love working with Ryan! He is kind, easy going and so very talented. The work speaks for itself, just stunning.

• Melissa Kelsey Photography
    Melissa Kelsey Photography Wedding Photographers

Ryan is the real deal. He creates natural, timeless, down to earth, stylish films for his clients. He is fun and easy to work with, witty and thoughtful. These qualities, combined with his skills and point of view, make the ideal combination for any client. I recommend him to my clients, and hope to work with him again soon!

• Galena Park Blvd Draper, 84020 See on map