Galena Park Blvd, Draper, UT 84020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Ryan Hinman Films

Ryan Hinman Films is a wedding videography company based out of Draper, Utah, also willing to travel. Owner Ryan Hinman specializes in employing cinematic, documentary, short-form, and storytelling filming styles to create timeless wedding videos for couples to treasure for a lifetime. He is able to provide services for a variety of wedding-related events, including rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony activities, ceremonies, and receptions.

This videographer understands that saying “I do” is an important event, and he strives to capture couples’ memorable moments in the most unobtrusive manner possible. When working with Ryan Hinman Films for your big day, you can receive your final video in formats that include Blu-Ray, digital downloads, DVDs, USB flash drives, and USB hard drives. Couples may also avail of services such as additional hours, liability insurance, multiple cameras, multiple-location sessions, and more.

Follow Ryan Hinman Films on

• Story Box Film
  • Nate Taylor Films
  • Michael Cozzens Photo + Video

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

7 Reviews for Ryan Hinman Films

Adva · Married on 08/18/2017

Ryan is one of the most talented videographers I've ever met. When I was looking for a videographer for my wedding, he was recommended to me and I took a look at his work and ended up blubbering at a total stranger's wedding video. He's an artist! So much so that we decided to fly him out to our destination wedding, accepting no substitutes.

He's easy to work with, terribly good-humored and hilarious (just follow him on Instagram!)--and he makes pure magic. After we saw our wedding video, my husband and I couldn't have been happier. Ryan captured the wedding and reception flawlessly, as well as the toasts and ceremony. We couldn't be happier. This guy is a total badass.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kami · Married on 04/03/2015

Extremely personable! I genuinely felt like he cared about my day because he did. He made a connection with my husband and I. He worked easily with our photographer as well which is nice because both are equally important that day!! I would recommend him without any hesitation! Also he edited it in a very timely manner. He didn't treat us like "just another customer". I felt as if we were his most important customer (even though we were just one of many) because he took the time to get to know us and care.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Shauntay · Married on 12/23/2014

Ryan did such a great job of capturing the whole day! He had a same day edit done for the reception and it really added to the evening. I definitely recommend him! He's very talented!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Ryan Hinman Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Harvest Moon Events, LLC Wedding Planners

We love working with Ryan Hinman Films! Ryan is one of my favorite videographers to recommend to clients because he is not only professional and produces TOP NOTCH films, but also is simply a joy to work with. He floats around behind the scenes doing his thing, capturing absolutely beautiful and moving footage. Highly recommend booking Ryan for your videography needs!

• Green Door Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely love working with Ryan! He is kind, easy going and so very talented. The work speaks for itself, just stunning.

• Melissa Kelsey Photography Wedding Photographers

Ryan is the real deal. He creates natural, timeless, down to earth, stylish films for his clients. He is fun and easy to work with, witty and thoughtful. These qualities, combined with his skills and point of view, make the ideal combination for any client. I recommend him to my clients, and hope to work with him again soon!

• Galena Park Blvd Draper, UT, 84020 See on map
    Location of (Ryan Hinman Films)