Scarlet Oak Studio

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

We are a small studio dedicated to reliably capturing those moments that matter most. We're big believers that everyone deserves capture they'd enjoy for a lifetime. So whether photo, video, or both we always give the kind of capture only a team can give.

We have shot destination weddings, backyard weddings, elopements and everything in between. Because we’re a studio we can hold the quality bar high, afford top shelf tools, do everything from editing to printing in house while keeping the price fair for you. The best gift we can offer you is your love bottled up in photo and film.

Wedding events come in a variety of shapes and sizes – our goal is to give you quality captured scaled to your needs. Services we offer include:

• Full footage films
  • One event/day
  • Multiple day event capture
  • Digital download
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sheetal G. Getting married on 09/16/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot recommend them enough!

We LOVED our experience with Scarlet Oak Studio! We just did engagement pictures (our wedding won't be in Utah) and this was our first professional shoot because we aren't really picture people. Tanner was so nice throughout the whole process and we felt so comfortable and at ease during the session! My fiance and I are a bit chaotic and Tanner somehow captured STUNNING shots of us. We can't recommend them enough. We had a hard time finding a wedding photographer after this because our expectations are so high now!
  • Alycia
    Alycia A. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceeded expectations and captured our wedding day perfectly!

If you're anything like me, budgeting for a wedding isn't the most fun aspect about the planning process. Especially when you realize how much everything costs. Honestly, I was on the fence about hiring a videographer to capture our wedding day but ultimately made the decision to hire Scarlet Oak Studio and trusted them to do a great job. They completed exceeded all expectations. We were BLOWN AWAY by their videos and since receiving our final highlight video, I've watched it about 30x. It's so magical, Aaron and Dalton are incredibly talented, and not to mention super professional and a delight to be around for the most important day in our lives. Aaron spent time beforehand ensuring he knew what were the most special moments to me or any unique parts that we would incorporate in the day. The guys captured every single important shot that I had hoped they would and MORE.

If you are considering video to capture your wedding or another special event, don't waste time looking any further. Scarlet Oak Studio are your people. If I could post my video here for you to watch I would, but Google won't let me so here are a few action shots.
  • Bobbie-Jean
    Bobbie-Jean M. Married on 07/13/2022

100/10!! Highly Recommend!

Working with Tanner was seamless and reassuring as we live in a different country. We communicated online with Tanner and he always addressed all our questions and concerns. He was very professional and overall just a very relatable and easy person to work with!

On our wedding day we worked with Markus and Jared and they were absolutely incredible! My husband and I loved working with these two and they greatly contributed to our day. We eloped in Utah and by the end of the day, we felt Markus and Jared were guests at our wedding and friends. They went above and beyond with lighting details, findings the coolest spots on a very warm day, and fixing the train on my dress.

I highly recommend this company if you are looking for amazing quality and people to work with. They made our wedding day an 100/10 for us!
  • illustration stars

28 photos · 08/25/2018

Pricing

202 E Center Street Provo, UT, 84606
8019959563
Location of (Scarlet Oak Studio)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding