Scarlet Oak Studio Reviews

Scarlet Oak Studio 4
Scarlet Oak Studio 5

Kat Peterson · Married on 07/06/2019

Would Choose Again!

I absolutely loved working with the Scarlet Oak team! They were very responsive and accommodating to our needs. We had to reschedule our bridals twice due to rain and they were so willing to work around our hecktic pre-wedding lives. I was also so impressed with their equipment. My husband and I are big camera nerds and we felt so comforted when we saw the high quality equipment they would be using to capture our special day. Tanner and Amanda did such a great job capturing everything, and Aaron, Dalton and Taylor did a fantastic job editing together the videos. As a videographer myself, I was so highly impressed overall. If I had to do it over, I would go with this team again :)

Scarlet Oak Studio 6
    Scarlet Oak Studio 7
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Wyatt

Wyatt Peterson · Married on 07/06/2019

Peace of Mind on a Hectic, Beautiful day

The Scarlet Oak Team was easy and fun to work with from the start. From the first meeting we had with Tanner, we knew this would be a great team, who would be focused on getting us the best quality content of our special day. My wife and I both work in the photo/video world, and we were impressed with the quality, and scale of their equipment. We felt comfortable from the start that they would capture our special day in a way that we could cherish forever. Not only was Tanner and Amanda amazing to work with. But their team of editors including Aaron, Dalton, and Taylor did amazing when it came to our photos and videos. I would recommend this stellar team to any couple for their wedding photos and video.

Scarlet Oak Studio 8
    Scarlet Oak Studio 9
    Scarlet Oak Studio 10
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Nicole Van Wagenen · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Everything!!!

My husband and I have lived working with the Scarlet Oaks Studio, specifically Amanda and Tanner! On the day of our bridals, Tanner was supposed to come film a short video while my photographer from a different studio took our pictures. However, in morning on that day my original photographer got in a extremely horrible accident and couldn’t come. Amanda was able to come the day of and totally saved our butts!!
    Tanner’s video of our wedding day will be timeless. From watching it, you can tell that hours were poured into making it a work of art! It captured the day so perfectly and a smile stretches across my face every time we watch it 💕
    Overall, we had such a great experience and I’m grateful my friend recommended them to me! They are so genuine and have great work ethic!!!

Scarlet Oak Studio 11
    Scarlet Oak Studio 12
    Scarlet Oak Studio 13
    Scarlet Oak Studio 14
    Scarlet Oak Studio 15
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Madison · Married on 12/27/2018

Genuine, Authentic, Quality Work

Scarlet Oak Studio is amazing. We looked everywhere for photographers, from friends to professional studios. Scarlet Oaks is reliable, friendly, flexible and helped me and my husband feel comfortable in front of a camera. We love our photos and will cherish the moments they captured for the rest of our lives!

Scarlet Oak Studio 16
    Scarlet Oak Studio 17
    Scarlet Oak Studio 18
  • Brooklyn

Brooklyn Swenson · Married on 10/25/2018

Captures the real you!!

I was looking for a photographer/videographer for my wedding day that would capture the real side of me and my husband. My husband and I are huge goofballs and love having fun together and Scarlet Oak captured that COMPLETELY. Not only do these guys produce amazing photos and video, but they themselves are GEMS. They are very easy to work with. They also got our photos/video back in a very timely manner (most photographers have 4-6 month turnaround, while theirs is about 2-3 months).

If you're looking for high quality I can promise you you won't find anyone else for their price, you should seriously see their equipment.

Something else they do that I've never seen anyone else do is they film your whole wedding day, and not only give you a highlight video, but they also film and edit your entire wedding day so you can look back and actually relive the whole thing. Very grateful I went with Tanner and Amanda, they're great.

Here's a link to the wedding video they did for us.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

You are too sweet lady! All we wanted to do was make sure you and the hubs were captured just right– so glad you liked everything :) Congrats Brooklyn!

Emily Knell · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect Wedding Video!

I used Scarlet Oak Studio for my wedding video and I was so impressed with them! I LOVED working with Tanner, he was super responsive, very efficient and made the whole experience really easy on me. The video was so perfect, I keep watching it over and over again and just love it. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

Videos on repeat is the goal, right?! Seriously missing our fun day up at Snowbasin. Wishing you and Ben the best!

Tucker · Married on 09/15/2018

best value for the best price, others cant compare

Everyone wants the best value for the best price, you'll find it with Scarlet Oaks. go ahead & compare, we got both photography & videography for the same price that others would charge for one service. And most others don't offer both. So you end up with two different company's trying to work around each other rather than two professionals working with each other. We wanted a slide show of the ceremony playing on a big screen at the reception. All the others said they couldn't do that. Scarlet Oaks were the only ones who said no problem. (they actually do that sort of thing all time for some corporate events) & our guest were WOWed!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Morin · Married on 07/25/2018

Love love love!

We loved working with Scarlet Oak! They are so friendly and so fun and they go out of their way to make sure your pictures are what you want. They are as authentic as they come and help to make the whole wedding process much easier!

• Brittany

Brittany Wynn · Married on 07/14/2018

AMAZING - You would be stupid not to go with these guys!

Okay, from the beginning a videographer was highly important to me. Everyone told me this is the one thing you don't want to skimp on when it comes to your wedding. Glad I listened. Not only was Scarlet Oak reasonably priced for their high quality, but attention to detail, and ability to capture our wedding in the most beautiful way possible was beyond any expectations. When I posted online all my friends were asking who did our video as it was the best they have ever seen - couldn't agree more!! Tanner was amazing with capturing our wedding and I truly felt he went above and beyond to make our day stress free and fun!! Like I said, if you want an amazing video, work with amazing people who are responsive and professional, you would be stupid not to go with these guys!!! I couldn't be more grateful for all of their hard work. Thanks Scarlett Oak!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

Brittany! You're too too kind. We loved working with you and Jordan~ currently dreaming about a green Solitude in these snowy months. Stay warm ;)

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Each picture was worth much more than 1,000 words

I promise you this: you WANT Scarlet Oak Studio to be your wedding photographer. We were blown away by how dedicated and involved Scarlet Oak Studio was to US. We feel they captured us perfectly and we treasure the pictures and videos captured by them that day. Thank you Scarlet Oak Studio!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

Awww Sam :D Shooting with you and Scott was such a blast~ talk about those Ireland-esque formals you guys had!
  • Jade

Jade Day · Married on 05/17/2018

They Captured our wedding in such a fun and beautiful way!

Amanda and Tanner captured every part of our wedding in such an authentic way! They were great to work with and made our wedding day so easy. They seemed to understand our personalities and portrayed it beautifully in our photos and videos! It is fun to look back at it :)

Scarlet Oak Studio 19
    Scarlet Oak Studio 20
    Scarlet Oak Studio 21

Tamara · Married on 04/27/2018

Incredible Photography and Videography!

Scarlet Oak Studio is fantastic!!! Amanda’s photography and Tanner’s videography are so beautiful. They made everyone so comfortable during the engagement and wedding portraits. They are worth every penny of the investment to capture priceless memories of your own “happily ever after”. We have received countless compliments on their incredible photography and have referred 7 friends that have used them for their weddings. We love watching the wedding video they created - a real life fairytale!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

We can't thank you enough for your kind words and all your referrals! Without clients like you, we really wouldn't be where we are today

Desiree Jeffery · Married on 04/27/2018

Worth every penny for our most important day!

We were SO impressed with Scarlet Oak! They took pictures and video of the proposal, engagements, formals/bridals (we got amazing video footage here), and our wedding day at the temple and reception. They are such a fun and cute couple to work with but also very professional. The quality is incomparable! They don’t try to over edit their work to make it look better, but instead use quality equipment and understand lighting in order to produce quality pictures. Their prints are also very high quality and we loved having them on display at our reception and now in our home. Their prices are very reasonable - we found we could do photography and videography for the same price that other good photographers were charging for just photography.

Scarlet Oak Studio 22
    Scarlet Oak Studio 33
    Scarlet Oak Studio 34
    Scarlet Oak Studio 35

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

Desiree~ your kind words mean more than you could know! We loved being there every step of the way for you and Curtis

Desiree Jeffery · Married on 04/27/2018

Worth every penny for our most important day!

Scarlet Oak Studio 36
    Scarlet Oak Studio 47
    Scarlet Oak Studio 48
    Scarlet Oak Studio 49

Austin · Married on 03/30/2018

We used Scarlet oaks films for our wedding video. Wow these guys are the best in the business. They produced best video I’ve ever seen. They do some awesome awesome work. Lighting is perfect, music is perfect, angles and moments all captured. If you are looking for a videographer this is the place I would recommend to everyone. We are more than thrilled with their work. Great communication. Go to their Vimeo page, you can see the quality these guys put in their videos that sets them above everyone else. We were lucky we found them. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

Thanks man~ so glad you and Sheerin loved the video! Nothing beats that awesome car exit at the Capitol building.

Jenna · Married on 03/10/2018

They are Amazing!

Tanner and Amanda are amazing. We heard about them from a friend and they made our lives so easy. The pictures they took were beautiful! They listen to what you want and make sure you get it. Working with them was so easy and really took some of the stress off. They had everything done so quickly and we had some beautiful prints to display at our wedding. I recommend them to everyone!

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

You're so cute! Loved getting to hang together during such a beautiful time of life. Thanks for your kind words lady~ wish you and Spencer the best :)

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2017

Tanner and Amanda are fantastic! We are so pleased with how our pictures and video turned out. They make you feel at ease when they are working with you. The experience with them was amazing and now we have wonderful photos and video to look at to remember our special day!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

Rachel and Joe!!! Just thinking back to our shoots together~ wow we MISS you two! Hope you guys are doing well :)

Eugenia · Married on 09/21/2017

Super flexible, great to work with! They are professional and produce BEAUTIFUL videos. I am thrilled with how they captured my special day!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

You're too kind to us! So glad you loved your wedding day video~ don't forget to pop by our studio if you're ever on Center Street in Provo :)

Steven · Married on 09/05/2017

We hired them for our wedding after seeing them three other times in action with two of my Brothers weddings and my parents used them for family photos. They have always been top shelf quality yet not top shelf price. They love doing what they do and you can see that in the experience that you get with them. I love that they work as a couple. Every experience that I have had with them as been the best I could asked for. Hiring them was one of the best decisions that I could have asked for.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

I think by this point you know, we're obsessed with your entire family. When you reached out to us for your wedding, we couldn't be more thrilled! Hope you and Lisa are doing well with the lil babe!

Madeline · Married on 07/22/2017

Tanner and Amanda were so great to work with! I am in LOVE with our bridal and wedding pictures. And our wedding day video is a treasure! I can't wait to have these images hanging up in my house forever!

Scarlet Oak Studio 50
    Scarlet Oak Studio 51
    Sent on 06/29/2018

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

Thank you lady! Still worship your flower crown (talk about stunning). Come by the studio and say hi~ missing you cuties :D

Kelli · Married on 06/03/2017

We LOVE Scarlet Oak Studios! They did our wedding photography as well as the videography and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Amanda and Tanner were so much fun to work with and have such a passion for what they do. Their work didn’t just blow us away but has received endless compliments from all our friends and family. Booking Scarlet Oak Studios was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

You and Trey were our pleasure to work with!! You both are two genuine souls paired with those unforgettable smiles :D
  • Jimmy

Jimmy Murphy · Married on 01/05/2017

Exceptional pictures! We love them!

We have used Scarlet Oak Studio for pretty much ALL of our professional pictures. They did our Engagements, Bridals, Maternity, and now Newborn pics. They have been exceptional in every aspect: professional, fun and friendly, flexible, and the best pictures we could have hoped for. They are exceptional at capturing beautiful moments. If you're looking for pictures that you will absolutely love, I would recommend Scarlet Oak Studio!

Scarlet Oak Studio 52
    Scarlet Oak Studio 53
    Scarlet Oak Studio 54
    Scarlet Oak Studio 55
    Scarlet Oak Studio 56
    Sent on 05/17/2019

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

Thank you so much! We have loved shooting for you two, and being part of the journey with bringing your sweet Rosie into the world was extra special. Thanks for letting us come along!

Katie · Married on 09/02/2016

We had Scarlet Oak Studio as our wedding videographer and it was such a wonderful experience working with them. Tanner was so attentive to detail and made sure that he got the footage that we wanted. We had all our wedding stuff in Salt Lake City and Tanner was willing to travel out to our locations to shoot. Definitely would recommend Scarlet Oak Studio to everyone who is looking for reasonably priced quality videos of their special day!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

We were more than willing, and so glad we did! The salt flats turned out lovely in your video and those velociraptors on your wedding cake?! We're still cracking up over them!
  • Bryn · Married on 08/06/2016

Scarlet Oak really goes above and beyond. My wedding video is perfect and Tanner is so sweet! It's really nice to not have to worry about the wedding video on your wedding day, he was on time and professional. People are constantly complimenting my wedding video. My friends who paid double for their wedding videos are so jealous!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Scarlet Oak Studio's reply:

Glad you guys are the winning couple for video ;) Jokes aside, it was absolutely your day that made the video! It was so full of life and love, we couldn't have asked for a better day to film
  • Jess

Jess W · Married on 05/07/2016

Great to work with

Tanner and Amanda were super fun and friendly to work with, very flexible (we asked about a location change last-minute and they just rolled with it), and very communicative, with quick responses about anything related to the appointment or our images. And goes without saying, the photos were excellent :)

Sent on 02/28/2019