64 Reviews for Scott Dulin

Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
63 Scott Dulin Reviews

Scott is AWESOME! He is so friendly to work with and accomplished every single thing I asked for!! Even the crazy random requests... He kept our party rockin', was professional and was an absolute pleasure to be around. My guests gave me compliments that he really kept the flow of things going. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Love2817!, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Brittani, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott Dulin is the best DJ you could ask for and a godsend for any event! We had the pleasure of seeing him perform at our parent's 40th wedding anniversary, my cousin's wedding and then at our wedding. He's a great MC and keeps everyone dancing from start to finish. We will be using him in the future for sure and would give him the highest recommendation to anyone needing a DJ. You're the best Scott!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had Scott DJ and MC our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! He was professional, organized, and very skilled. He made things so easy for us. He ran our wedding, keeping things on time and moving, and had everyone out on the dance floor all night. Definitely a party enhancer! We had an exceptional experience! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or party, Scott is your guy!

Profile Picture Josh, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott did a great job mixing my wide variety of music and played the right music for the mood of the crowd. He helped make the day stress free by managing the schedule of events I provided him. Before the wedding, Scott provided a questionnaire and event details form, which was helpful to make sure I didn't forget any parties or events. Scott did a great job socializing with the guests and made the wedding relaxing and stress free.

Profile Picture Tatjana, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are so glad we chose Scott to DJ and MC our wedding. He came as a recommendation from our planner and we could not have been happier with his services both the day of and leading up to the event. He is professional, courteous, responsive, has a great voice, and is a talented DJ. Scott put together an amazing playlist based on our recommendations -- he has a great online tool for us to submit playlist choices. Scott delivers on all fronts and we would not hesitate to recommend him for any wedding/event DJ needs!

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I got married 8/12/17 where the day goes entirely too fast and your both pulled in a million directions. Scott kept the entire wedding party, my wife, myself, as well as any other parent or person involved on time and schedule. Music kept EVERYONE on the dance floor without a single dull moment. Simply could not have asked more from one person on our big day. Hands down best guy to have at your wedding to ensure your day stays perfect and everyone stays dancing! Thank you for all you did for us on our day!

Profile Picture anthony, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you're looking for a DJ that is easy to work with & knows how to get the party started, Scott is your guy. We were looking for a DJ that was NOT cheesy, affordable, & fun; Scott came highly recommended. My husband & I wished we found him sooner! Scott was one of the most responsive, chill guys we've ever met. He was super accommodating, as we were planning our wedding from Portland and had no time to meet up with our crazy schedules - he was flexible and there whenever it was convenient for us, he gives his clients the best service and genuinely wants to help out to make planning easier (this was super important to us for all our vendors and makes life so much easier especially when you're working full time planning a wedding from a distance!) He plays at huge events all over Seattle, his equipment and set up is top notch. I was worried about getting a DJ that was going to say too much during the wedding after being at many weddings where the DJ acts like the star of the show. Scott did his job perfectly, making announcements that were necessary, & everyone at our wedding really liked him. Not only did he play all the songs we wanted, he included songs in our ceremony we changed the day before the wedding, no problem. He has an online event planner for each of his couples which was very easy to use for overall timeline planning. We can't recommend Scott enough for any event - hire him!!!

Profile Picture chelsea, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was a personal recommendation from a family member who also happens to work with him and MC/DJ'd at his own wedding! I have to say, that Scott was probably the most critical point of our wedding- as our Master of Ceremonies, I truly felt that our nearly 200 weddings guests were in extremely good hands! Scott also happened to put us in touch with another extremely critical point of our wedding- our wedding planner. If it wasn't for Scott we never would've met our amazing wedding planner. They have an extremely compatible professional relationship- which is another reason why we felt the wedding went so smoothly. Scott is competitively-priced, extremely easy to work with, and professional. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott is a great DJ. He even went the extra mile and did some MC'ing for us. We were not too picky on our music, Scott got to know us a little and he ended up playing the perfect mix of songs. He was so flexible on timing, very responsive to emails or text messages. We really enjoyed working with him. I highly recommend him. He now does my Dad's company parties. Very great DJ and all around great guy. Professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely the best. Scott knew exactly how to keep a wedding fun and going! Everyone raved about his work! Thank you, Scott so much. You are great to work with and made the whole process easy. Definitely not a stress when planning the wedding! You are amazing at what you do.

Profile Picture Stefanie , 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was an amazing DJ. He was considerate of all of our requests and very professional. He takes his job very seriously and it's clear that he values his clients. We had a fantastic wedding thanks to Scott's music selection and emceeing. He knew what songs to play at the perfect moment as well as when to speak up and when to remain quiet. Two thumbs up!

Profile Picture User7427025, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Went above and beyond. Didn't even want a DJ for the wedding and now I couldn't imagine that day without. Great!!

Profile Picture Mark, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was able to provide everything that we could have imagined for our double wedding. I'm sure that dealing with a single bridezilla is hard enough for any vendor but 2! He was able to move from each of our locations quickly and seamlessly at Newcastle Golf Club. Thanks Scott.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott did an amazing job! From our first meeting till the wedding- responsive, helpful, great to work with, and an easy website to fill with our music selections! Then of course the wedding its self was amazing!! Thank you Scott for helping to make our night so special, we have so many beautiful memories to last a life time!!!

Profile Picture nichole, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! Not only was he professional and extremely helpful with music suggestions, but knew exactly the vibe we wanted! He kept the dance floor full all night long!!! Scott is absoulte treat and we would recommend him to anyone!!!!!

-Tavis & Danielle

Profile Picture D, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott truly did an incredible job as DJ for our wedding. We were very nervous about our (admittedly bad) taste in music, but wanted to make sure our guests had a great time. Scott was very patient and flexible with our selections, and worked with us to line up a perfect cocktail hour and relaxing dinner, and then transformed the celebration into a fantastic party. We don't usually like dancing very much, but the music was so great that we barely left the dance floor! From the slick (but tasteful) lighting setup, to the amazing mixes, to the super smooth transitions between song, we received nothing but rave compliments from our guests about the party! Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/6/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

We could not have asked for a better Dj for our wedding. First off we had been planning our wedding from Dallas so we had limited time to meet and talk in person. Neither Courtney or I had any idea of what music we wanted at our wedding, we were more concerned about people enjoying themselves and music can make or break a party. Scott came over to talk to get a feel for who we are and what would fit us at our wedding. Scott was very accommodating with our limited schedule and is a fun outgoing person who vibed with our guests, played requests, and worked in a wide range of genres . Throughout the wedding people complimented me on the Music. I will use Scott for any party I throw in the future and have been recommending him to everyone that I know getting married in WA.

Profile Picture Courtney , 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott Dulin was an absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding. He was so open to suggestions, but also really helped us with choosing songs. He kept the dancing going right up until the end of the evening. Very intuitive as to what songs were working and what songs were not. Lighting was really great as well. Our guests have not stopped raving about how he kept the crowd engaged with some really amazing music. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Linda, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Invest in a DJ!! It is so worth it. We LOVED working with Scott. He is so low-key and was really helpful and responsive before the wedding. During the wedding he kept everything moving smoothly. Even my grandparents commented on what a nice job he did engaging people. We 100% recommend Scott!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott did our wedding in October 2015. We couldn't have asked for anyone better. Not only did he do a fantastic job DJ/MCing our event, he also set up some beautiful uplighting around our venue. After seeing Scott work a friend's wedding a couple years ago, we had a pretty good idea that we wanted to hire him once we got engaged. Best decision ever. Scott was such a great help, he checked in with us regularly during the planning process and was so easy to work with. Well worth the money, and then some! We had happy, dancing guests and great music all evening. Thank you, Scott!

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin? Scott was absolutely spectacular in every aspect. His dedication to our day was something you can't even imagine. First, he provides you a website where you are able to plan all of your ceremony - not just the music, but all of it. This is very helpful if you don't have a coordinator like us. Second, he works with you in the months, weeks and days leading up to the ceremony, he listens to what is important you about your special day and provides his expert opinion on how to best achieve the desired results. And then lastly, he knocks it out of the park on your special day.

He showed up early, put in the extra effort and made sure everything was perfect in all three locations where music needed to be played. His lighting setup was such an added benefit to our day - it really took the environment to the next level. He had an informed answer to every question we had, it really helped us since we didn't have a true wedding coordinator. His tremendous amount of experience really helped our day go off without a hitch. There were a few engaged couples in the crowd and all three have every intention of hiring Scott to DJ their wedding. He is the definition of a True Professional.

Profile Picture Greg, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott made our wedding! We did not have a wedding coordinator, so Scott stepped up as if he was it. He helped us pick out our songs and plan the timeline of our wedding/reception. With all of his knowledge and experience he knew how to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was a great MC, keeping us on schedule with all of our To Do's so we could have as much fun as possible at the end of the night. He had everyone young and old on the dance floor. We received so many compliments on how much fun people had and that it was the "best wedding ever!"

Thank you Scott!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott is absolutely Great! No matter what the type of wedding you are having --- He Can Do It! He assisted us with timing, song selection for all parts of the wedding, advice for time frames and correct use of songs during certain parts of the wedding. He was our MC doing a wonderful job as we had discussed but yet was quick on his feet when we had a few twists during the night. He was about us... not about him! I had heard of nightmare MCs/DJs who hijacked weddings. Not Scott! He is always on your side.
So about his music.......... He will really play what you want. He can do it all--- any kind. He gives you feedback ahead of time and then lets you make the decision on what YOU want. His advise is frank and honest with no bias. Please do not be single minded or have a decision made when you ask him a question... let him be honest with you. You will have the best wedding and music experience!
His standard lighting is fabulous. I hate to see all he must do for those who buy the upgraded version. His standard package is really nice and if you don't have $$$ for extras... don't worry you will be taken care of. He also did the entire sound for the ceremony. EVERYONE could hear everything and we were outside on a Golf Course where sounds just die out. He brings an assistant who is another Johnny on the Spot.
Scott and his assistant dress and act extremely professional. I am sure if you have an informal occasion then he would dress accordingly. We had nothing but great reviews for his interactions with our guests and the Club Staff. In fact, the Club Event Manager will be referring future events to him for his services!
Feel free to contact me for a personal verification of this review.

Profile Picture Dwight, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Scott was a phenomenal DJ at our wedding. The music and announcements were flawless throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, etc. And our dance floor was hoppin' until the venue closed down. It was helpful to fill out an online form with our general music preferences, and from that Scott got an idea of our style and all additional music he played fit the event perfectly.

I still get compliments on our DJ! I highly recommend Scott.

Profile Picture Krystal, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews