Scott Dulin Reviews

76 | Edmonds, WA

76 Reviews for Scott Dulin

76 Scott Dulin Reviews

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Scott was AMAZING! When I first met with him I told him the dance floor was one of the key items of importance for me at the reception. Boy did Scott come through! From moment we decided to hire Scott as our DJ and MC for our reception, I knew that we were in good hands! His online form, helped me think through various aspects of our reception and Scott was quick to respond to emails!

Our reception itself was amazing! Scott did an amazing job creating a fun playlist for our cocktail reception and keeping guests informed on what would happen next. Our bridal party entrance and our entrance went perfectly! Scott did a great job MCing the night and we never had to worry that an aspect would be missed.

When it came to our dance floor, Scott KILLED IT! We are still hearing from friends and family about how amazing our wedding was! The dance floor was packed all night long! Scott did a great job playing songs that got every generation on the dance floor.

Engaged couples looking for a DJ/MC, I would recommend Scott without a doubt! I had high standards for my dance floor and Scott exceed my expectations. He is professional and does an amazing job! Thank you, Scott!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Scott Dulin's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a detailed and thoughtful review Samantha! I know how important having a great dance party was for you and Jordan, and I'm so glad to hear that Steve and I were able to deliver!

Stuart · Married on 09/08/2018

Scott was incredibly professional, responsive and asked for direction as required, but also capable of designing a fantastic set with limited input. The dance floor stayed packed from song 1 until the venue had to turn the bright lights on!

Shea · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic DJ!

We totally hit the jackpot when we hired Scott as our wedding DJ. We really wanted to find someone who was a tried-and-true pro, and Scott is just that. He was a great communicator, was both professional and personable with our guests the day of the event, and was so helpful with giving us pointers on the the best ways to tackle compiling the tracks for our big day. The dance floor was full all night!

Katherine · Married on 08/04/2018

Scott did an amazing job for our wedding! He not only has the most amazing presence when doing announcements, he also has great taste in music and can really understand the vibe of the crowd and tailor his DJing toward that. Scott also made us our first dance song. He made a beautiful slower rendition of "Something Just Like This" by Coldplay, and it is incredibly special to us. He is so talented. I would highly recommend Scott for not only weddings, but all events!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Scott Dulin's reply:

It was my honor to be able to play such an vital role on your guys' wedding day, Katherine. Your dance party was one of the highlights of my summer!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Scott is the real deal! We had Scott DJ and MC our wedding and it couldn’t have gone any better! He is extremely professional and responsive and made the entire day flow from ceremony to the reception flawlessly. Once the reception started – we couldn’t keep people off the dance floor! He played just what we asked for and we continue to get compliments from our guests about how much fun they had thanks to the playlist Scott crafted together. We highly recommend him for your next wedding or party – hope to work with you again soon, Scott!

Diana · Married on 07/14/2018

Scott was amazing; we couldn't have wished for a better experience! Scott orchestrated the most PERFECT ceremony and reception for us! Thank you Scott for sharing your gifts with us to ensure our wedding day was above and beyond anything we thought possible. BEST PARTY EVER!!!

Travis · Married on 06/30/2018

From the first time I started emailing Scott I started to get a feeling that this was our MC for the wedding night. After our first phone call (a few days after we started emailing) he left no doubt that we had our man. Even though we talked and emailed several time before the wedding about music, setup, time tables, ETC I was till blown away by how Scott had setup the space with lights and how ready he was well prior to anyone being there.

During our reception Scott played the best mix of old and new with everything in between for all ages. He keep the evening moving along but without forcing any major time table but worked with what was happening naturally. We were told afterwards by many of close friends that Scott was the best MC/DJ they had seen/hear at a wedding. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Scott Dulin's reply:

Wow...thank you for such an incredible review Travis. It was my honor to be able to help out with your and Lauren's wedding day!

S · Married on 06/23/2018

I just hired Scott to handle the music and MC work at my 5 year vow renewal at Craven Farm. Scott is literally the best that there is. I know MANY DJ’s who do weddings, but all fall short of the production value, friendliness, professionalism, experience and talent that Scott has.

Worth every penny and I’d hire him again in a heartbeat...

Sent on 07/03/2018

Scott Dulin's reply:

I'm truly honored that, out of all of the fantastic options in the PNW, you chose me to be a part of such an incredible feat. Events like yours are the reason why we get into this line of work, and I'm so happy that I was able to help pull it off!

Kassie · Married on 06/02/2018

Scott goes above and beyond for his clients. Would 100% recommend him anytime! He did an outstanding job at my wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Scott Dulin's reply:

Thank you Kassie! It's easy to feel compelled to go above and beyond with a family as warm and inviting as yours. Can't wait to see the wedding photos and baby pics that are on the way!

Andre · Married on 05/12/2018

My wife and I were introduced to Scott through our wedding planner, and we knew almost instantly that he was going to be the perfect DJ for our wedding. He came into the initial meeting having already done a bit of research about us (he knew that we had a common friend on Facebook, who I was able to reach out to and get some feedback from) and laid out his entire night's plan for us. He was extremely easy to work with, provided great suggestions for walk-up and introduction songs, and was open to any and all requests we threw his way. He provided us access to his website, which allowed us to build a playlist for him to use, as well as allow us to list any songs we did not want played. Our wedding guests all like to dance, and since Scott is a radio DJ as well, he was able to blend old and new songs together, and fade in and out of each song seamlessly. He even took song requests on the spot and was able to work them in as if they had been in the set list the whole time! We were beyond happy with what Scott provided us, and would highly recommend him to anyone getting married, especially if you plan to have dancing be a big part of your night!

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

I am SO glad Scott was the DJ for my wedding in April! Putting on a fun party for our wedding guests was a top priority of my husband’s and mine, and choosing Scott as our DJ 100% helped us achieve that. Scott perfectly catered his playlists to our genre/song preferences, all while keeping the party going for everyone. A plus is that he had his own lighting and equipment – our dance floor was literally transformed! We heard from so many of our guests that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they'd been to ever. I will add that Scott genuinely listened to our likes/dislikes from the very first meeting my husband and I had with him, and was extremely responsive, easy-going and professional. Scott is not your average DJ and is truly exceptional at what he does. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Scott Dulin's reply:

Wow -- thank you so much for such a detailed and thoughtful review Laura! Rich and I really had a blast with you, Jarrod, and your guys' family and friends.

Brittani · Married on 03/17/2018

Scott is AWESOME! He is so friendly to work with and accomplished every single thing I asked for!! Even the crazy random requests... He kept our party rockin', was professional and was an absolute pleasure to be around. My guests gave me compliments that he really kept the flow of things going. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Love2817! · Married on 03/17/2018

Cassie · Married on 09/30/2017

Scott Dulin is the best DJ you could ask for and a godsend for any event! We had the pleasure of seeing him perform at our parent's 40th wedding anniversary, my cousin's wedding and then at our wedding. He's a great MC and keeps everyone dancing from start to finish. We will be using him in the future for sure and would give him the highest recommendation to anyone needing a DJ. You're the best Scott!

Josh · Married on 09/30/2017

We had Scott DJ and MC our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! He was professional, organized, and very skilled. He made things so easy for us. He ran our wedding, keeping things on time and moving, and had everyone out on the dance floor all night. Definitely a party enhancer! We had an exceptional experience! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or party, Scott is your guy!

• F

Frank · Married on 09/09/2017

Scott did an incredible job at our wedding, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He was such a pleasure to work with leading up to our big day and our guests kept coming up to us to tell us how awesome our DJ was. He's the best!

Tatjana · Married on 08/26/2017

Scott did a great job mixing my wide variety of music and played the right music for the mood of the crowd. He helped make the day stress free by managing the schedule of events I provided him. Before the wedding, Scott provided a questionnaire and event details form, which was helpful to make sure I didn't forget any parties or events. Scott did a great job socializing with the guests and made the wedding relaxing and stress free.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Scott Dulin's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a thoughtful review Tatjana, and for inviting us to be a part of your wedding day. Nate and I had a great time with you, Brady, and all of your family and friends.

Theresa · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I are so glad we chose Scott to DJ and MC our wedding. He came as a recommendation from our planner and we could not have been happier with his services both the day of and leading up to the event. He is professional, courteous, responsive, has a great voice, and is a talented DJ. Scott put together an amazing playlist based on our recommendations -- he has a great online tool for us to submit playlist choices. Scott delivers on all fronts and we would not hesitate to recommend him for any wedding/event DJ needs!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Scott Dulin's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful words Theresa! It was such a incredible night celebrating with you, Alex, and your guests. Amazing setting, amazing decor, amazing view, amazing night! All my best :-)

anthony · Married on 08/12/2017

My wife and I got married 8/12/17 where the day goes entirely too fast and your both pulled in a million directions. Scott kept the entire wedding party, my wife, myself, as well as any other parent or person involved on time and schedule. Music kept EVERYONE on the dance floor without a single dull moment. Simply could not have asked more from one person on our big day. Hands down best guy to have at your wedding to ensure your day stays perfect and everyone stays dancing! Thank you for all you did for us on our day!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Scott Dulin's reply:

Thank you for having us Tony. You and Sarah put together a pretty spectacular day for all of your friends and family to enjoy and celebrate with you. Rich and I were really happy to be a part of it!

chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

If you're looking for a DJ that is easy to work with & knows how to get the party started, Scott is your guy. We were looking for a DJ that was NOT cheesy, affordable, & fun; Scott came highly recommended. My husband & I wished we found him sooner! Scott was one of the most responsive, chill guys we've ever met. He was super accommodating, as we were planning our wedding from Portland and had no time to meet up with our crazy schedules - he was flexible and there whenever it was convenient for us, he gives his clients the best service and genuinely wants to help out to make planning easier (this was super important to us for all our vendors and makes life so much easier especially when you're working full time planning a wedding from a distance!) He plays at huge events all over Seattle, his equipment and set up is top notch. I was worried about getting a DJ that was going to say too much during the wedding after being at many weddings where the DJ acts like the star of the show. Scott did his job perfectly, making announcements that were necessary, & everyone at our wedding really liked him. Not only did he play all the songs we wanted, he included songs in our ceremony we changed the day before the wedding, no problem. He has an online event planner for each of his couples which was very easy to use for overall timeline planning. We can't recommend Scott enough for any event - hire him!!!

Lisa · Married on 04/08/2017

Scott was a personal recommendation from a family member who also happens to work with him and MC/DJ'd at his own wedding! I have to say, that Scott was probably the most critical point of our wedding- as our Master of Ceremonies, I truly felt that our nearly 200 weddings guests were in extremely good hands! Scott also happened to put us in touch with another extremely critical point of our wedding- our wedding planner. If it wasn't for Scott we never would've met our amazing wedding planner. They have an extremely compatible professional relationship- which is another reason why we felt the wedding went so smoothly. Scott is competitively-priced, extremely easy to work with, and professional. I would highly recommend him!

Stefanie · Married on 02/18/2017

Absolutely the best. Scott knew exactly how to keep a wedding fun and going! Everyone raved about his work! Thank you, Scott so much. You are great to work with and made the whole process easy. Definitely not a stress when planning the wedding! You are amazing at what you do.

Stefanie · Married on 02/18/2017

Scott is a great DJ. He even went the extra mile and did some MC'ing for us. We were not too picky on our music, Scott got to know us a little and he ended up playing the perfect mix of songs. He was so flexible on timing, very responsive to emails or text messages. We really enjoyed working with him. I highly recommend him. He now does my Dad's company parties. Very great DJ and all around great guy. Professional and easy to work with.

Mark · Married on 09/15/2016

Went above and beyond. Didn't even want a DJ for the wedding and now I couldn't imagine that day without. Great!!

Michael · Married on 09/10/2016

Scott was able to provide everything that we could have imagined for our double wedding. I'm sure that dealing with a single bridezilla is hard enough for any vendor but 2! He was able to move from each of our locations quickly and seamlessly at Newcastle Golf Club. Thanks Scott.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Scott Dulin's reply:

Thanks Michael! Two couples on one day was a new challenge for me, but we had an amazing time being a part of such an incredible day! I wish all the best for you & Todd and Mary & Cara.