Kirkland, WA 98033 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lindeman Weddings & Events

American wedding planner specializing in planning destination weddings around the world. Expert planning in Italy, Mykonos, Santorini, Paris, Seattle, Hawaii weddings. 10 years and counting!

Follow Lindeman Weddings & Events on

Lindeman Weddings & Events 3
Lindeman Weddings & Events 4
Lindeman Weddings & Events 5

Carlena · Married on 04/27/2016

I met Erin in early 2015 at a wedding expo in downtown Seattle. My husband (fiancé at the time) was hunkered down on the couch at home watching football, and I needed to get out of the house, so I went to the expo on my own. Man, am I so glad I did! Erin and I bonded immediately over our recent travels, and we exchanged contact information. Fast forward to a couple months later, and Erin was well on her way planning our dream wedding!

Erin is so organized yet relaxed, and she makes you feel comfortable and up-to-date throughout the entire planning process. The last thing any wedding needs is a stressed-out bride! We would occasionally meet over coffee or drinks to discuss colors or themes, and it never felt like work :-)
    She never stops learning and possesses a drive like no one else I’ve ever met. She’s easy to talk to yet professional, keeps lines of communication open, and takes the time to make sure her clients understand every process from start to finish. Perhaps most importantly, while planning our wedding from the United States, our wedding in Positano, Italy would have never happened without Erin. She leverages her strong, personal vendor connections around the world (a network she has developed and maintained having spent years in the destination wedding circuit and as a certified travel agent) to make people’s overseas visions a reality. The level of detail and care that Erin puts into her work is unmatched, and you would be hard-pressed to find anyone as talented or as connected as her.

Whether it was single-handedly hanging hundreds of café lights the day of the wedding for that extra touch of romantic flare, running into town the day before the wedding to buy me a lace shawl for the church when the priest determined my “illusion neckline” wouldn’t fly, or negotiating fair prices for flowers and ground transportation, Erin was a hero every step of the way!!!

Thank you for making our day perfect! XOXOXO

Sent on 02/25/2018

Emily · Married on 03/05/2016

Not even sure where to begin to explain how much we loved Erin as our day-of coordinator! My husband and I were originally thinking we might want to have our wedding in Greece or Paris, but then decided to plan a wedding in downtown Seattle so more family and friends could join our special day.
    Erin is not only an expert in destination weddings, she knew all of the local Seattle wedding vendors and tips and tricks to get the most value for each dollar spent. I generally think of myself as a pretty creative person, but Erin had so many amazing ideas that I wouldn't have thought of on my own or browsing through Pinterest. She is definitely worth every penny!
    Not only did she help save me time and money, Erin has such a calming and relaxing personality that I always felt at ease working with her before and on my wedding day. She is one of the most organized people I've worked with.
    Because Erin is a destination wedding specialist, she even gave us some great free advise on our honeymoon to Thailand.
    Thank you Erin for helping make our wedding day so memorable!
    -Emily

Sent on 11/22/2016

Darryl · Married on 08/18/2014

We started working with Erin in January of 2014 for our wedding in May of 2015 in Paris. We met her at the Seattle Wedding Expo and thought she was the perfect choice for us. And we were right on so many levels!

Erin started by scouting several locations in the city and personally going there to check out food, decor, quality of service, and ease of finding a hotel nearby for our guests. Once we made our selection she handled all contract and communication between us and the hotel, sending us weekly updates of all the outstanding items we needed to decide on and the upcoming deadlines.

Erin prepared a variety of checklists, guides, and "inspiration" boards to help us with all of the ceremony and reception design, as well as photos. Finally, in the week leading up to the wedding, she helped organize guest itineraries and hotel arrangements for those in our party who were not as comfortable or familiar with Paris to do all of it independently; took care of all final vendor logistics; and kept everyone more or less on schedule.

A couple of things I want to highlight that we really liked about Erin:

- She was very clear about the quality and variety of services we would get within specific budget ranges for each type of vendor, and once we selected our budget range she helped us get the most out of each vendor.
    - She was able to take our general directions about colors, flowers, and ceremony and handle all of the specific details with each vendor, coming back to us only when we needed to make final decisions that we didn't cover earlier.
    - We moved 9 months after we started working together. In that time we weren't able to correspond as much but she kept everything on schedule and we were able to pick up without any problems after the move.

Our day was perfect--not a single issue, and it was exactly as we imagined. Thanks Erin!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Lindeman Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1990
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2490
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Kristen Honeycutt Photo Co.
    Kristen Honeycutt Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

I LOVE working with Lindeman Weddings! Every detail is attended to, and the entire day is always seamless. Fantastic planner and genuinely fun to be around.

• Twelve Baskets Catering
    Twelve Baskets Catering Wedding Caterers

Love her work!

• A Grand Affaire Catering
    A Grand Affaire Catering Wedding Caterers

Loved working with Erin! Her laid back approach but acute attention to detail is a perfect combination of skills for success.

• Kirkland, Washington, 98033 See on map