Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Kristen Honeycutt Photo Co.

What I do:

I'm the luckiest girl alive. I get to meet interesting people every day, and help them document who they really are. Whether it be a celebration as important as a wedding, or some time spent with family on a Wednesday afternoon, the one thing I always find is love... and there couldn't possibly be anything more divine than that.

Being photographed should be nothing less than a happy memory in itself. You can expect to smile, cuddle, run, be silly, hug, kiss, and you might even laugh so hard you cry. I want you to let your guard down, be yourself, and just celebrate this moment in your life (trust me- it's worth celebrating). You'll be busy enjoying that adorable [husband/wife] of yours, and I'll be working hard to give you a set of images that truly reflect who you are today.

Who I am:

I love to celebrate the little things that make life so fun. I believe Starbucks and chocolate covered macadamias cure any foul mood. I'm a hugger...be prepared. I am passionate about my work. I love a dinner table filled with good friends- bonus points for place cards. I will never have enough shoes or letterpress stationery. I have a 12 pound Yorkie-Poo-Papillon, who will always be my first fur-baby. I'm a hopeless romantic, and a sucker for a good 'how we met' story. I love uncontrollable laughter... especially when a snort is involved. I'm a night owl... expect to receive 3am emails from me. I believe pictures look prettier on your wall than on your hard drive. I love handwritten notes and little surprises. I am so humbled by the blessings God has brought to my life. I am wife to Nick, mother to three little kiddos, and a good friend to many.

I *really* love my job.

natalia eric w 2649
1a19dd3e289189c9 1503457494837 kristen honeycutt photo co 183
kristen honeycutt photo co 031
Kristen Honeycutt Photo Co.

27 Reviews for Kristen Honeycutt Photo Co.

• Caroline

Caroline Harrington · Married on 08/04/2018

Exquisite photo memories for a lifetime

I think of Kristen and her work as the greatest gift to our family! She has beautifully captured some of the most special moments of our lives - our wedding, the birth of our child, our first photos as a family, grandparent visits and more. It’s always a thrill to open her galleries for the first time because they are so stunning and perfectly capture the people and the moment. She’s as lovely as she is amazing - highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Kristen Honeycutt Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Caroline. I am so grateful to get to help document these big milestones! Love getting to work with your family!

Tali · Married on 05/27/2018

Great wedding photographer!

Kristen was great and super easy to work with! Our wedding pictures were beautiful! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lena · Married on 06/24/2017

Kristen is by far the most incredible photographer that you can have capture your wedding day. She is extremely talented and equally important – extremely professional. Her insights and planning assistance really were above and beyond. We have friends and family that can’t believe how incredible our wedding photos are, I couldn’t be happier. I even have a friend that asked, “is it weird I like your wedding photos more than mine?” Kristen is that good. When planning a wedding and working with a variety of vendors it was such a relief to have Kristen on our team. I never had to worry about the quality or caliber of her work as she truly is the best at what she does. I highly recommend her and couldn’t be more thrilled with how our wedding photos turned out. Do yourself a favor and snag Kristen as it will be the easiest wedding decision you make.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Kristen Honeycutt Photo Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day