Rachel Syrisko

Seattle, WA View map Visit website
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Rachel Syrisko is a wedding photographer based in Seattle, Washington.

Elopement & Wedding Photographer with a serious obsession for adventure!

MORE THAN JUST A PHOTOGRAPHER! I AM A FRIEND AND A GUIDE!

You鈥檝e most likely discovered wedding planning is loads of work and stressful. I believe in helping your wedding planning be more enjoyable, less stressful and fun. Your wedding photographer should be with you every step of the way capturing your most special moments.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• David
    David H. Getting married on 09/30/2023

Absolute wow

After flying into Washington not only for vacation but to have our engagement photos taken by Rachel we could not have had a better experience. Not only was it a stress free experience, being that we have never been to Washington, but our photos are absolutely outstanding. Rachel had us right where we needed to be at the perfect time, even keeping slower members of our party in line, to make sure everything was an amazing experience. Not only would I recommend you book Rachel for engagement photos but I wish my fianc茅 and I lived in the same half of the country so we could have booked her for our wedding photos too. Rachel is a fantastic photographer and person who you should, most definitely hire.

Rachel Syrisko's reply:

Hey David & Bridgette, Congratulations again! I'm at a loss for words my heart is filled with so much joy from your kind words. I had an absolute blast hiking and adventuring with you and your family. It was so much fun to capture these memories of your trip to Washington to and to Mt Rainier. Also, I will never forget our interactions with the deer that morning. Out of this world and jaw dropping experience with you two. Also! I'm more than happy to hop on a plane to photograph your wedding. You two are worth it 100% . Just say the word. Thank you again and congratulations. It was an honor being your photographer and witnessing your love. AND telling your love story. Thank you!
    Rachel Syrisko
    Elopement & Wedding Photographer
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 11/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream photographer for all your special moments!

I've known Rachel for several years now and have worked together on many events in the Seattle area (I'm a wedding planner + she is a photographer!). It was a no brainer to book our holiday photo shoot with her in November 2022. Little did I know she was working with my man behind the scenes to plan my surprise proposal! I can't thank her enough for executing the dream engagement we will look back on forever. Rachel is detailed, patient, knowledgable, and so so kind. We love her so much that we're flying her across the country to be by own side on our special day. Don't miss out, hire this DREAM of a photographer, you won't regret it!

Rachel Syrisko's reply:

RACHEL & MIKE!!!! First, congratulations again! You're an incredible wedding planner and a great friend. I was so excited when you reached out for holiday photos. EVEN MORE excited when your man messaged me secretly and we planned your surprise proposal. It was quite hard to keep myself together when you arrived for your photoshoot. I cannot thank you both enough for choosing me to tell your love story. I cannot wait to fly over to you both, celebrate more together at your wedding and tell more of your love story. Thank you again for choosing and trusting me as your photographer. Congratulations again! See you two soon!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie K. Married on 10/29/2022

Loved our engagement photos

We hired Rachel for our engagement photos and loved absolutely every minute of our shoot. Rachel was on time, upbeat, professional, and just an overall joy to work with. I usually don't feel comfortable in front of a camera but Rachel put both me and my fianc茅 at ease and made us feel completely relaxed. I loved how many wonderful photos we got from that day (it's so hard to pick just one or two for our Save the Dates!).

Rachel Syrisko's reply:

YOU TWO ARE THE BEST!!! I had so much fun adventuring at the beach and in the forest. The day was so perfect and you two were perfect models. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer. Congratulations again!!!
  • illustration stars

Black Diamond Gardens
4.6 out of 5 rating , 17 Reviews

Seattle, Washington Seattle, WA, 98032
(206) 327-5257
Location of (Rachel Syrisko)
Washington Maple Valley, WA, 98038

Rachel Syrisko frequently asked questions

Rachel Syrisko includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date
Rachel Syrisko includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date
Rachel Syrisko offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Rachel Syrisko offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Rachel Syrisko offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Save the Date
Rachel Syrisko is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Rachel Syrisko currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding