Rachel Syrisko Reviews

Rachel Syrisko 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Clark · Getting married on 02/20/2021

Marvelous Couple photoshoot

Rachel made the experience easy and flawless. She was comfortable to be around and got my boyfriend and I to open up and have fun with the photos. Rachel helped with location and it was stunning even had a pop up changing station for an outfit change. When we received the photos they were stunning, she does an amazing job with location, lighting, and editing. The quality was superb, in many of the photos it started rain, and you could see the rain falling but the photo was still crispy and focused on us it was amazing. I would recommend and use her again for our engagement and wedding photos!

Rachel Syrisko 8
    Rachel Syrisko 9
    Rachel Syrisko 10
    Rachel Syrisko 11
    Rachel Syrisko 12
    Rachel Syrisko 13

Karina Kini · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Beautiful photos and great experience!

We had a wonderful experience with a couple's session from Rachel for our maternity photos. We absolutely love how the photos turned out, and Rachel made us both feel relaxed and truly enjoy the shoot. The whole experience felt romantic and fun, rather than awkward. The turnaround time on the photos was also quite speedy, and Rachel was communicative and easy to work with through the whole process! I'd recommend her highly!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Mehul Patel · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Engagement Photos at Seattle Center

We loved the vision and look of our photos. The experience was very enjoyable and I highly recommend anyone looking for a versatile, fun, and energetic couple looking for great photos to contact Rachel.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Rio

Rio · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing photographer!!

Rachel is the sweetest! She takes so much time to really get to know her couple's which shows in her work. We felt like we had found a friend at the end of our time working with Rachel. She is funny, kind, and really cares about the couple's she works with.
    Her photos were gorgeous and really showed my fiancee and i's love for each other. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer that can capture your love and personalities.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Rachel Syrisko 14
    Rachel Syrisko 15

Kelsey Stoken · Married on 06/28/2019

Fun and cozy!!

Rachel brought this friendly and warm vibe instantly! My fiancé and I felt super comfortable with her and she captured our relationship perfectly! Very down to earth and is the sweetest thing! I was in awe when I saw her finished work. Thanks to Rachel I have photos to cherish forever.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Rachel Syrisko 16
    Rachel Syrisko 17

Diana Giuro · Married on 05/04/2019

Maternity Shoot of My Dreams!

Rachel was an absolute joy to work with! She is sweet, creative and SO talented! We got our photos back very quickly and love them all it is going to be so hard to pick which ones to frame. Thank you so much Rachel you are fabulous!

Rachel Syrisko 18
    Rachel Syrisko 19
    Rachel Syrisko 20
    Rachel Syrisko 21
  • Megan

Megan Mitchell · Married on 12/29/2018

Best photography ever!!

I normally don’t take the time to do these ever. The fact that I am tells you how amazing Rachel is! We love her and you will be so happy if your lucky enough to get her as your photographer!

Rachel Syrisko 22

Rob Heestand · Married on 09/02/2018

A+ Photog - Love Rachel!

Rachel was the photographer for our engagement photos this past spring and we are so happy that we chose her! From our very first meeting until the final photo release, Rachel was kind, thoughtful, and incredibly FUN! She came with great suggestions and really wanted to help us express who we are in the photos. On the day of the shoot, she came prepared with a bottle of champagne and kept the mood light and playful. Rachel guided us with how we should act, but it never felt like we were really posing - more just being ourselves with one another. We had so much fun going from location to location and it really felt like we were long-time friends after the evening was over.

Rachel has a unique ability to capture couples and deliver stunning photos. We've gotten tons of compliments on the quality of Rachel's work from friends and family and can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Paloma · Married on 08/18/2018

Engagement Photos

My husband (then fiancé) and I did an engagement shoot with Rachel and she was so wonderful to work with! She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed and her eye is amazing. We were so in love with our photos and loved the whole experience!

• Jessica

Jessica Kersten · Married on 07/03/2018

Whimsically Magical

I loved working with Rachel! She made the whole experience so fun and comfortable. She was great at directing me in a way that felt natural and her shots show that. Her edits are whimsical and so gorgeous. I couldn’t recommend her more.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Rachel Syrisko 23
    Rachel Syrisko 24

Svetlana Stefoglo · Married on 02/01/2018

Couple’s photo shoot

We booked a couple’s photo shoot just for fun a year ago. Rachel and Igor were so fun and down to earth, and made the shoot so easy (which is impressive considering my husband hates taking photos). I would definitely recommend Rachel for any occasion. Thank you so much for the timeless photos!

Rachel Syrisko 25
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Damon · Married on 01/20/2018

Rachel is Amazing!

My husband and I are not used to working with a photographer and Rachel made us feel SO comfortable! She made us laugh so much. She really knew how to gently coach us in order to get natural looking but beautiful photos. I can't recommend her enough!

Daria Hale · Married on 09/22/2017

Oh, so lovely!

From the moment our shoot started with Rachel, she was so incredibly friendly, helpful & professional. She made my husband & I feel so comfortable! She worked with us and got specific photos that we wanted. She’s so creative and has so many great ideas that made our photo shoot so special ❤️ And she’s as lovely as ever!

Rachel Syrisko 26
    Rachel Syrisko 27
    Rachel Syrisko 28

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Like having your friend taking photos!

Rachel was great! She made the whole photography process easy, was super accommodating to our wants/needs and made it really personal, like we had our friend photographing our big day. Her photos turned out absolutely stunning with such incredible attention to detail in editing. She is amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Rachel Syrisko's reply:

I love you two so much! I am so happy for you and your FAMILY! With your little one on the way. Thank you again times a million for choosing me as your photographer. - Rachel

Sophia Asidilla · Married on 05/09/2018

Amazing spirit, spunk energy and joyful!

Rachel is the perfect amount of energy mixed with professionalism. She will make you laugh and bring out the beauty in you and your significant other! Her genuine passion for photography will inspire you and her talent will perfectly exhibit the love you have for one another! Love this girl!

Sent on 12/20/2018