25512 151st Place S.E., Kent, WA 98042 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Real Weddings 1

About Simply Celebrations & Events

Simply Celebrations & Events strives to personalize your wedding by offering excellent customer service, creative consultation with you and attention to detail. These result in a stress free celebration based on your preferences and within your budget. Our goal is for every client to enjoy the experience of being a guest at their own wedding.

All the important aspects of planning an wedding can be overwhelming even for the most organized couple. It’s all the little things that can make your celebration truly yours.

Would you like expert help with:

Deciding on a venue?

Coordinating all your vendors?

Finding a DJ or Caterer?

Creating a schedule of events?

Keeping within budget?

Handling Invitations?

Tracking attendees?

Putting it all together?

Let us handle some or all of these details for you. We will work with you to bring life to your ideas. We promise you our best honest customer service and a wedding plan that reflects your style.

Ask about our green wedding planning service if you are want to celebrate in an earth friendly style!

Simply Celebrations & Events....exceeding expectations, one wedding at a time.

Follow Simply Celebrations & Events on

8 Reviews for Simply Celebrations & Events

• Marcia

Marcia · Married on 10/20/2018

Our best decision!

Hiring Nancy as our day-of coordinator was by far the best decision we made! After seeing her in action during the rehearsal, my stress melted away. Her attention to detail, experience, and ability to take control of a crowd were exactly what we needed. Honestly, I don't even know everything she did because she just took care of it all!
    Nancy and her husband were such a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond our expectations. We were able to enjoy our wedding knowing Nancy had everything under control and we were in good hands.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

Nancy was amazing! We had to plan a wedding while moving across the country and coordinate with a wedding party spread out across the globe! With Nancy's help everything was smooth and even better than we wished for! She did such an amazing job that we dubbed her “POM”— Peace Of Mind— because that is what she gave us along with her extraordinary organizational skills, comprehensive knowledge of exactly what is needed from start to finish, calm yet upbeat demeanor, and can-do attitude! (Her husband and helper was a bonus too!) Nancy has great rapport with everyone she meets whether it be other vendors, guests, or members do a large wedding party! Her services are well worth every penny, but the added bonus of getting peace of mind is priceless! If you want a better-than-you-can-imagine event, Nancy “POM” Skipton of Simply Celebrations & Events is the person to call!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Simply Celebrations & Events's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure to work with both of your families. Such a wonderful group of people! Best wishes to you for a long and happy marriage.
    Nancy

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2018

My fiance noticing my stress levels with wedding planning, kindly showed me Nancy's website saying maybe I should see about having some day of help. :) I am so grateful he found Nancy!!! Nancy is extremely organized, professional, experienced, and a great communicator. We met in person and clicked easily! I am a planner and creative so had a lot of the leg work started, but wanted to be able to enjoy the wedding day so Nancy had different packages based on what we needed--which was day of coordination. Nancy was affordable and the value was amazing! Nancy made sure I had thought of every detail I wanted, she had her own organized binder with my wedding info, worked with our vendors, created a timeline, and so much more behind the scenes then I probably know! Nancy helped streamline our ceremony rehearsal as well which really made our officiant feel supported too. Nancy also came to a details meeting at the venue to know what I was wanting the day and decor, etc to look like. She was a great advocate too with working with vendors on what we wanted or might be interested in--Nancy knows weddings! Nancy made sure set up went smoothly and it was like a dream come true seeing our ceremony and reception rooms come to life, while I spent the morning relaxing and getting ready with friends and family--again worth every penny! Nancy kept the event seamless and on time, whisking us gracefully from cake cutting to first dance, etc. Before the ceremony, due to some traffic, Nancy checked with us to let us know that it was 4:30 but the room wasn't quite full. She asked if we wanted to wait 10 minutes and check in about starting. I really appreciated her being aware of that and that it was more important to us that people were there than starting on time. She made sure we got food too! Nancy also stayed for clean up. We so valued Nancy's expertise, friendliness, attention to detail, and calmness throughout. Best thing we did was hire her, after getting married of course! :)

Sent on 07/03/2018

Simply Celebrations & Events's reply:

Kelly,
    You and your husband were a complete pleasure to work with for your wedding. Thank you so much for hiring me for your day!
    Nancy

Simply Celebrations & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Cynthia Curry
    Cynthia Curry Wedding Officiants

Simply Celebrations & Events will make your day wonderful and stress free. A wonderful vendor to work with.

• The Solo Harp of Susan W. Haas
    The Solo Harp of Susan W. Haas Wedding Musicians

I worked with Nancy on a wedding and reception this past summer. Having known her from wedding vendor circles (she knows everyone!) I was the one who referred her as a vendor to the wedding couple. As usual, I cared about this couple and their hopes for a "perfect day". After hearing about some of the complicated logistics of their mountaintop ceremony and reception I suggested they hire a professional, and gave them Nancy's information. I am SO pleased they researched her work and reputation, met her and chose her for their day of coordinator. Nancy went above and beyond working just the "day of". She made a site visit with the couple and the manager of the resort. She was thorough and attentive to details of decoration and catering that most couples would not consider to inquire about. At the reception, she handled some of the club's managerial oversights with such aplomb that the couple is probably still unaware there was ever an issue. This is what she does best. She handles the details, the vendor relationships, the stress, and the sheer adrenaline of special events so YOU don't have to. I can't imagine the couple not having had a coordinator for their wedding day, and in particular, not having had Nancy of Simply Celebrations. She came through for them with flying colors and she will for you, too. It's what she does.

• Julia's Floral/Fresh Rosary
    Julia's Floral/Fresh Rosary Wedding Florists

Nancy is a trusted pro and a treasure in the wedding business. Every bride who decides to start from scratch, and not lean into the wisdom of a seasoned wedding planner, is vulnerable to learning the painful way -- from mistakes. Nancy is sensible, knowledgeable, hard-working and passionate, and will help her brides successfully navigate the maze from "just getting started," to "wedding day perfection." That's a high calling, and she does it to the best of her ability, every time.

• 25512 151st Place S.E. Kent, 98042 See on map