Lynden, WA 98264 Map · Phone number

About Weddings Sensational

Look for us in the January issue of Seattle Metropolitan Bride and Groom Magazine
featured in the Maultsby/Reed Wedding Story

Congratulations on your engagement! Now, relax and have fun! Weddings Sensational can keep your special day just that way by providing you with professional and certified consultation and coordination.

Whatever your style, romantic, unique, fun, or traditional, whether you are getting married barefoot on the beach or in a cathedral in full black-tie attire, we will be there serving you all the way.

Our approach is simple, we meet with you , listen to your ideas and vision, and put our imaginations together to create a simply wonderful event designed just for you.

If peace of mind is what you desire, then call Weddings Sensational and rest knowing your day will run smoothly while we execute all the important details for you.

cce72e53386c7622 1237785160906 DSC05143
Wedding ring
Wedding ring
Couple with their guests
Couple with their guests
cce72e53386c7622 1237785160906 DSC05143

1 Reviews for Weddings Sensational

Sara · Married on 07/20/2008

Dee Apodaca and her team kept our wedding day running like a Swiss watch! Everyone was amazed by her grace and calm while orchestrating the myriad of wedding details. I was able to trust her to make any last minute decisions for me because she had initially made it her priority to clearly understand my vision for our wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy each moment of our special day because I knew I could trust Dee to execute my plan. Her incredible organizational skills and positive spirit, made the day flow seamlessly and beautifully. Our wedding would not have been all that it was were it not for Dee.

Sent on 04/14/2009