Mount Vernon, WA 98274 Map · Phone number
Package Price $950

About Love Is Love Wedding Co

Love is Love Wedding Co provides a welcoming way for all couples to create the perfect day.

From elegant and traditional to quirky and unconventional, I'm there to help you turn your dreams into reality.

No matter who you are, I'm here to make sure that your event is inspiring, extraordinary, and unforgettable.

• Wedding Isle San Juan
  • Revel Weddings + Events
  • Cember Picconi Events
a35faaf76b833afb annie spratt 210740 unsplash
A magical sparkler moment.
Hand-designed gift for the bride!
Hand-designed gift for the bride!
a35faaf76b833afb annie spratt 210740 unsplash

3 Reviews for Love Is Love Wedding Co

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/14/2019

Do not hesitate to book with kandace

Kandace made my whole day come true! From start to finish it was perfect and it wouldn't have gotten there if she wasnt there to run the show! I highly recommend her services and promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Henri

Henri · Married on 09/29/2018

I hired Kandace of Love is Love Wedding Co primarily as our day-of coordinator, and am really happy I did. She helped out with a lot of last-minute details, and helped me finish up tasks as we were getting closer. We had several phone conversations, and met one time in person, and throughout, Kandace was a terrific communicator. She strove to make sure she understood what we wanted, then worked hard to get it to us. On the actual day, she was invaluable in coordinating everything. Especially around the ceremony, as it was outside, and in a place where it was natural for people to wander off, or not be available at the right moment. Somehow Kandace was able to make sure every person needed at a given time was there. The ceremony went off without a hitch, and the timing of people entering, the ceremony starting, etc, was perfect and I credit Kandace with that. We could not have been more happy with the event. I strongly recommend Kandace to any wedding couples looking for planning and coordination help.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

Kandace is amazing! You truly don’t have to worry about anything when she’s by your side! All your stress will melt away! We had planned on doing everything for our wedding by ourselves but as our big day got closer I started to realize I would enjoy my wedding so much more with a little help. I had no idea how much help I was going to need! Kandace took care of everything and It was so easy to let her help because she was so easy going and actually took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. So we really trusted her to make decisions on our behalf. She thought of and went over everything without overwhelming us. She coordinated with all our other vendors and made sure all the details were in place so all we had to do was come up with the vision! Our wedding would not have been nearly as enjoyable without Kandace and I truly mean that. Not only did she take care of things that came up (like wind and rain and redoing the entire seating chart right before the guest arrived because of the unexpected storm, and guests we didn’t know were coming show up and need place settings!) but she was also fun and so thoughtful. She met up with us beforehand and drove all the way out to our venue even though it was a huge trek for her. She then stayed late to have dinner with us to go over details and make sure everything was perfect. We really couldn’t have picked a better coordinator! I’m so happy we made the decision to go with Kandace and strongly recommend her to anyone - even if they don’t think they need a coordinator!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Love Is Love Wedding Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Mount Vernon, WA, 98274 See on map
    (313) 771-4855 (Phone number)