PO Box 1500, Bellingham, WA 98227 Map · Phone number

About BB Jean Events

The wedding of your dreams begins with your complimentary consultation with BB Jean Events. We will work with you to elegantly design a wedding that reflects you and your vision. Our services include decor design, event coordination and management, day of coordination, floral and stationery design and destination wedding planning.

www.bbjeanevents.com | www.bbjeanevents.com/blog | PO Box 1500, Bellingham, WA 98227 | 360-820-0306

• Revel Weddings + Events
ScottLianaBlog103
2615be4bdae2c710 1325897678555 37

4 Reviews for BB Jean Events

Christine · Married on 08/30/2014

As we were driving to meet Brittany the first time, I remember my husband and I thinking "Why do we need a wedding planner? we can totally do this ourselves, oh well whatever let's just do this." Basically, that was the most inaccurate statement we ever said in regards to our wedding.

You guys, Brittany and her team SAVED US. No really, We would've been lost without her. She is fast, organized to the T , Sweet, On top of everything, money savin, best wedding planner EVER. She is simply amazing and I feel like we could never repay her for everything she did for us. Unless we planned her a wedding. But she's already married so.

Can we talk about the decor she envisioned for us just for a moment??...Words can't express how breath taking everything was. I cant decide what my favorite thing was. Was it the Ribbon backdrop behind the game of thrones cake display? The smorgasbord of flowers, vases and candles as the centerpiece? Glittered table numbers? Italian lights and lanterns that made it feel like we were partying outside on a patio during the summer night, having the time of our lives?? I don't know. I will never know. She took like the 300 pins I added on our board on Pinterest (lol) and got bits and pieces from everything I Swooned over. Did we mention she actually had a cute little baby girl like 2-3 months before our big day, and didn't miss a beat? Wonder Woman!!!

My husband and I agreed that Brittany and her team was worth every. Single. Penny. and more.

Brittany, thank you. For everything. Don't stop doing weddings, ever.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Caitlin · Married on 05/01/2011

I was reluctant to have a wedding. My family history has several successful elopements. I had never imagined having a wedding and felt a little out of my depth approaching this situation. I am so thankful my husband and I found Brittany, I don't know how I would have survived the planning process,never mind the wedding, without her. She was very affordable. She gave us a clear time line, for what we needed to do, as well as for what she was doing. In spite of the distance (we live in NY, Brittany lives in WA) she got to know us, and created a wedding that reflected us, and suited our families and friends. She was extremely flexible and impossible to fluster. The flower arrangements she did were amazing. She made the dinning room beautiful and also created a wonderful s'more creation station for the bonfire we really wanted. The musicians she found were fantastic. Several people told us, that it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended. This had nothing to do with us, and everything to do with Brittany.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Crystal · Married on 08/14/2009

The best advice that I could give to a future bride would be to have BB Jean Events by your side! From our initial consultation to the last minute of our wedding, BB Jean Events did everything posible to make us feel comfortable and well taken care of. Working with BB Jean Events made our lives much easier, and my husband and I had time to enjoy the planning process...together! Every detail will be taken care of, even the ones you didn't even know existed!

Sent on 08/26/2009

BB Jean Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Haggen - Market Street Catering
    Haggen - Market Street Catering Wedding Caterers

BB Jean Events has proven to be a consistent planner and coordinator we enjoy working alongside!

• Unique Romance Travel & Destination Weddings
    Unique Romance Travel & Destination Weddings Travel Agents

I have had the pleasure of working with BB Jean Events, and have always been treated professionally, and appreciate how professional that this company puts together events.

• The Marriage Mate
    The Marriage Mate Wedding Officiants

I have been to a few BB Jeans events and have been pleasantly surprised at their ability to bring a fresh palate to each event. I would definitely recommend them!!

• PO Box 1500 Bellingham, 98227 See on map