Tacoma, WA 98445 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bella Amore Designs

Weddings are meant to be remembered for the fun you had not the stress it gave you. Bella Amore Designs is a small wedding planning company that offers you the one-on-one time you deserve. We offer help to those who need help with their wedding plans; but don't have the budget of royalty. We can help create the wedding you have always wanted while taking the stress away. Let us help you make the wedding of your dreams come to life.

IMG1946
79ee3fb98e8321a8 1251860689050 v1741

1 Reviews for Bella Amore Designs

• Mr and Mrs Vasquez

Teresa · Married on 08/15/2009

First of all I would like to say Maggie is absolutely amazing!!! She did an awesome job planning my wedding (the Vasquez wedding). My husband and I are very satisfied with the work she did and couldn�t ask for a better price. Maggie is very affordable and if you are looking for wedding planning you need to look no further and give her a call. She did not have any hidden fees and she let me know what she would be charging me for from the beginning. She is very flexible with her time and is always willing to do what she could with my ideas, as well as give her ideas too. Maggie did so much for us and we are so happy. She is very very professional and you can tell she knows what she is doing. She always went shopping with me, she made my invitations, made my bouquets, the boutonnieres, and the centerpieces, she did this all with the items that I bought exactly how I wanted it! She helped us with everything from getting started with the marriage license and ideas to telling me when to walk down the isle. When I first met Maggie I was very impressed with her and when we met up for the first time she already had sketches and pictures of things we talked about over the phone. I told Maggie I did not have a vendor for music or a cake yet and It seemed like just a couple days later she had did her research and found me two great vendors. Communication with her is also the best I have ever seen with any vendor. I felt that every time I called Maggie she would answer her phone, and if she didn�t I would get a call back within a few hours. Every time I wanted to meet with her to shop or for any other reason she would be able to meet on my time and she never cancelled on me. Working with her was really nice we kept in touch and talked on a weekly basis. If this review doesn�t convince you please email me at Vasquez1308@hotmail.com there is so much more I could say about my experience working with her. Overall I highly recommend Maggie above any one else. And if you have another wedding planner in mind just give her a quick call first. After all your wedding is the most important day of your life and I am sure she can makes yours perfect like she did for us!

Sent on 08/30/2009

Bella Amore Designs FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bella Amore Designs 1
    Military Couples looking for a deal!
    We offer a flat fee for military couples. In honor of their service to their country and in understanding the military doesn't always pay what they should.

• Tacoma, 98445 See on map