Bridal Wilde

Ferndale, WA View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

At Bridal Wilde, we are committed to excellent customer service, and work diligently to provide all of our clients the most memorable wedding day with the least amount of stress or worry possible. It is our mission to not only serve you, but to work alongside you in creating your dream wedding. We want you to feel valued, heard, and most importantly, like a VIP guest at your own wedding.

Bridal Wilde offers wedding planning, wedding coordination, wedding design, and wedding flowers. There are several different packages to choose from so you can choose what works best to fit your needs. Bridal Wilde is a licensed business in the state of Washington, serves clients all over Western Washington, and comes with many years of experience in the wedding industry.

With Bridal Wilde you can rest assured that your wedding is in capable, experienced hands. We can help with planning your entire wedding ceremony and reception, finishing up the wedding planning you have already started, or coordinating your wedding day so that you can focus on sharing the day with your family and friends. Contact Bridal Wilde for more information or to set up a free, no obligation conference to see if we would be a great match for you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Elizabeth G. Married on 09/04/2021

Couldn't have done it without you!

My husband and I eloped in June and Shelley helped us with a "redo" for family and friends over Labor Day weekend in Leavenworth, WA. Between the elopement and the redo, I became pregnant with twins and all of my energy for wedding planning went right out the wedding. Thank goodness for Shelley! She coordinated with all of the vendors and I didn't have to talk to any of them on the day of. On the big day, I gave her a few decor items and pointed her to the venue's decor closet, and gave very vague ideas about the style I was going for. She totally ran with it and I can't believe how beautiful everything looked. To be honest, I went pretty cheap on decor, but she made it look like we spent WAY more on decorations than we really did.

Throughout out the day Shelley would magically appear with a glass of water or a little snack which was a godsend for a pregnant bride! I feel like the entire day went so smoothly, and I didn't have to deal with anything besides greeting my guests and having a good time. I know that Shelley took care of things behind the scenes, but she did such a good job that I am actually pretty oblivious to everything she did through out the day to make everything run smoothly... which honestly, I think is a mark of a great coordinator. She took care of all of the clean up. All we had to do was retrieve a few boxes after the clean up was done.

Overall, I was feeling overwhelmed by having a wedding while pregnant and low expectations for the day. The day turned out to be wonderful and very low stress for me, and I owe that to Shelley.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly J. Married on 05/01/2020

Bridal Wilde is simply a must have at your wedding!

Shelley is fantastic! Shelley made my life so much easier, she is easy to work with and really listens to your ideas and brings them to life. She is dependable, honest and thoughtful and does whatever it takes make sure all things go as smoothly as possible. We had a very large wedding party and Shelley wrangled everyone (10 kids and 13 adults) and got us all down the aisle like it was nothing all while having a smile on her face!

I honestly can't even explain how helpful and kind she was. I would 100% recommend Shelley for any event you have! She is the BEST!
  • Kaylyn
    Kaylyn P. Married on 09/06/2021

Shelley was a wonderful wedding coordinator!

Shelley was a wonderful wedding coordinator! We hired her as a day-of-coordinator but she did so much more including supervising the rehearsal, creating the bouquets, and helping us find vendors. She was there for the entirety of the wedding including setup and tear down (over 15 hours). Shelley was very responsive to phone calls, texts, and emails and accommodating to locations of events. She was also the only one at our wedding who managed to capture a video of our first dance! We had a beautiful wedding and were very grateful to have her there.

Deals

Bridal Wilde 1
Discount
Welcome Fall! 40% off on all packages for all couples who book during the month of September.

Team

Shelley Jefferson
Shelley Jefferson
Owner

Hi! My name is Shelley Jefferson, and I am the owner of Bridal Wilde. I am the mother of five grown children and an eleven year old daughter, a grandmother, and a passionate "12" (fan of the Seattle Seahawks). In my off time I love to spend time outdoors, and I always love spending time with my family. Last year we purchased an uninhabitable home in which I have invested so much time with demolition, rebuilding, and refurbishing. Believe me, I have gotten really good at installing laminate flooring! I love to quilt, make handmade beaded Christmas ornaments, crochet, and embroider. I am passionate about Native American culture and have had the privilege of being part of the Lummi Nation community. I have directed and acted in several theatre productions in the local community. I really look forward to meeting you and working with you to create the wedding of your dreams!

Ferndale Ferndale, WA, 98248
Location of (Bridal Wilde)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding