Bridal Wilde

Ferndale, WA View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Bridal Wilde is a wedding planning service based in Seattle, Washington, operating throughout Western Washington. With years of industry experience behind them, they are committed to providing excellent customer service and work diligently to create memorable wedding events for couples. It is their mission to not only serve you but to work alongside you to bring your wedding vision to life. They want you to feel valued, heard, and, most importantly, like a VIP guest at your own wedding.

Bridal Wilde does wedding planning, coordination, design, and flowers. They offer a wide array of packages, allowing you to choose the option that best suits your needs. Their expert team can plan your entire event or simply provide day-of coordination to ensure that your celebration runs seamlessly. Their goal is to look after all the tricky organizational tasks allowing you to focus on sharing your day with loved ones. Reach out for a complimentary consultation to discover how Bridal Wilde can make your wedding dreams a reality.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Lesley A. Married on 07/02/2022

Amazing wedding coordinator!

Shelley was our wedding day-of coordinator in July 2022. Although she worked as a “day of” coordinator, she went above and beyond this role. At our initial meeting, it was clear that she was an experienced professional. She had a systematic approach to understand our vision and asked clarifying questions to ensure that our day would run smoothly from an operational and logistical standpoint. Throughout the planning process, she did an excellent job coordinating between all the vendors so that we were not mired in the details. She joined us on a walkthrough of the venue and even separately worked with our photography/videography team to scope out picturesque sites around our venue. The day prior, she arrived early in the afternoon to set up and stayed through the rehearsal where she assisted the officiant in organizing our families. On our wedding day, she did an incredible job making our vision come to life and took charge coordinating between all the different vendors so that we could enjoy our day. She was truly a pleasure to work with.
    We highly recommend Shelley to anyone who is looking to have a stress free and amazing wedding day.

Bridal Wilde's reply:

Thank you Lesley, it was truly an honor to serve you and Romin on your wedding day! The vision you had for Hotel Bellwether was stunning, and I learned so much about about pulling design elements together to create the perfect atmosphere for your wedding. Thank you for this amazing opportunity!
  • Rose
    Rose I. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great working with Shelley!

Shelley did so much for us...more than just a "day of coordinator". She let us borrow decor, set up a beautiful floral arch, decorated our place settings and tables, confirmed all of our vendors and cleaned everything up. The rehearsal was very focused and had everyone knowing when/where they needed to be. She runs a great family, woman-owned, local business and is very affordable.
    Jaclyn Married on 05/21/2022

The best ever!

For your wedding, there's so much going on and so many moving parts, you really need someone on your side who has your best interests in mind, understands your vision, and is able to execute it all. Shelley is definitely that person. I can't put into words how valuable she was not only on our wedding day, but the months leading up. She gave great recommendations, thought of everything that I didn't, and truly put her heart, soul, blood, and sweat into pulling everything off. We had a very big wedding, and my husband and I had big ideas of grandeur for our big day, so this was truly not an easy task. She setup our venue and made everything look how we always imagined it, she corralled the bridal party, family members, and guests, she kept us on schedule, and made sure everyone had everything they needed. Everything went so fast that day that I never even had a chance to go to the bar to get drinks or water, but Shelley made several deliveries to us throughout the day to make sure we were taken care of. There's so much more as well, and so many personal touches that she puts into everything, but I'll just sum it up by saying I can't express the value that you get having Shelley on your team, and she is THE BEST to work with.
  • illustration stars

Team

Shelley Jefferson
Shelley Jefferson
Owner

Hi! My name is Shelley Jefferson, and I am the owner of Bridal Wilde. I am the mother of five grown children and an eleven year old daughter, a grandmother, and a passionate "12" (fan of the Seattle Seahawks). In my off time I love to spend time outdoors, and I always love spending time with my family. Last year we purchased an uninhabitable home in which I have invested so much time with demolition, rebuilding, and refurbishing. Believe me, I have gotten really good at installing laminate flooring! I love to quilt, make handmade beaded Christmas ornaments, crochet, and embroider. I am passionate about Native American culture and have had the privilege of being part of the Lummi Nation community. I have directed and acted in several theatre productions in the local community. I really look forward to meeting you and working with you to create the wedding of your dreams!

Ferndale Ferndale, WA, 98248
Location of (Bridal Wilde)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding