On WeddingWire since 2018
Salish Lodge & Spa is a wedding and event venue located in Snoqualmie, Washington, that serves couples in the Seattle and Tacoma areas. This romantic wedding venue offers couples and guests all the majesty Washington’s natural landscapes have to offer and provides eight scenic and serene locations in which to wed. With all-inclusive services and a staff ready to bring your dream day to life, Salish Lodge & Spa is the perfect mountain escape for couples ready to say “I do.”
Facilities and Capacity
At this venue, couples can host up to 100 of their closest friends and family to take part in their wedding day. With four ceremony and reception locations, you're sure to find one suited to your wedding-day vision.
- Elopements for 2-10 people
- Intimate Weddings 12 - 24 people
- The Hidden Terrace is a breathtaking one-of-a-kind space is as close as you can get to this iconic Pacific Northwest landmark. A clear sliding panel allows the breeze and roar of the falls to be a part of your unique event.
- Adorned with a wood-burning fireplace, the Wine Cellar Room offers uniquely Salish charm - the perfect spot for an intimate celebration.
- A La Carte Weddings 25 - 100 people
- The Salish Ballroom features an ideal foyer entrance for registration, refreshment breaks or prefunction cocktails and private bathrooms. Elegant and efficient, it’s the perfect choice for large groups
CUSTOM WEDDING EXPERIENCE AT SALISH INCLUDES:
- Personalized planning process with a dedicated Conference Service Manager
- Customized floor plan for your event to ensure your vision can be executed perfectly by our service teams
- Room set-up & tear down by our talented banquet staff
- A banquet staff & manager completely dedicated to ensuring your event is memorable for you and your guests
- Choice of in-house linen (colors available: white, black, or ivory)
- 3 glass votive candles per table to add a special touch to your tables
- All necessary fine service-ware, glassware, & silverware - polished and elegant for your event
- Elegantly decorated buffet and cake tables perfect for displaying our incredible food
- Dancefloor to keep the party going
- Native American-owned
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
14 User photos
The Salish Experience Helped Make Our Wedding Amazing.
The Perfect Day!
Are you interested?
Keely has been at Salish Lodge and Spa since 2019, making memories for over 300 couples year to date. As a pandemic bride herself, she has been through all the "what ifs" in the planning process and is here for every step of the way to make sure the day is unforgettable.
Would you like to visit?