New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination

1209 Market St, Kirkland, WA 98033 Map · Phone number
Package Price $6,500
  • Real Weddings 1

About New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination

Experienced Seattle based wedding planning company for the couple who prioritizes excellence in service, reputation, and design.

Offering everything from Full Planning to Final Planning and Day-of Coordination with specialties in Asian weddings, Destination Hawaiian weddings, and South Sound weddings. Our approach is warm, genuine, and authentic. We treat the planning process as a true collaboration and will use our experience to guide you and bring your vision to life. When the big day arrives, you can relax. We will make you feel like a guest at your own wedding. New Creations has your back!

Contact us today to setup your complimentary initial consultation!

info@newcreationsweddings.com

Wedding aisle

57 Reviews for New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination

• Kristina

Kristina Anderson · Getting married on 07/12/2021

New Creations Wedding Services Were Invaluable!

The services received from New Creations Wedding Design & Coordination truly helped make our wedding day turn out so wonderful. As the bride, the services were invaluable to me. Mandy's expertise, guidance, and experience kept me organized and focused in the months leading up to the wedding. This helped eliminate the feeling of being overwhelmed and stressed out, which in turn, also made their services invaluable to my husband-to-be😉.
    Mandy is a true professional - she was on top of every single detail and seemingly did it all with ease. Her sense of humor and sweet, friendly nature made it so fun and relaxing on the day of the wedding. I didn't have to think about one detail, which is impressive for a wedding with 200+ guests. It was a huge blessing to be able to just enjoy being pampered & relaxing on my wedding day. I had complete confidence knowing that every detail was in Mandy and Della's capable hands...and it was because of this I truly felt as though I didn't have a concern in the world on the biggest day of my life. I give my highest recommendation for the services offered by New Creations Wedding Design & Coordination.

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Rena

Rena Evans · Married on 04/11/2020

Couldn't imagine our wedding without Rebecca from New Creations

When we started our wedding planning we went back and forth on if we thought we needed a coordinator. Looking back on it, I don’t even want to imagine what our wedding experience would’ve been like without Rebecca from New Creations Coordination. Even from our initial meeting with Rebecca, we could tell that she was extremely organized, had a lot of experience with weddings, and had a system for everything. We were at a point in our wedding planning where we didn’t have a clear idea of what was next. Rebecca swooped in and saved us with personalized planning to-do lists, organized by months and even weeks before the wedding. She removed the need for us to sort through hundreds (even thousands!) of vendors by having amazing recommendation lists based on who she’d worked with in the past. She was integral in helping us figure out the timeline for the wedding day - something we had been dreading doing. And, most importantly, when it came to the actual wedding day, Rebecca enabled us to have the best time while she made sure everything was running smoothly behind the scenes. She was ready for everything we anticipated and everything we didn’t anticipate. Seriously, I never would’ve thought it would be so important to have someone like Rebecca who knew how to fix my bustle in seconds (multiple times)! She was incredibly knowledgeable, organized, fantastic at communication, and absolutely necessary to making our wedding day what it was. Thank you Rebecca!!!

Sent on 04/11/2020

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination's reply:

Rena and Tom, you were the BEST way to end my 2020 season! I could not have asked for a better couple (and family) to work with. I truly loved getting to be a part of "one of the siblings" with your fun, amazing families that truly care for and love you both deeply. Thank you for being two of my biggest fans, and very much hope to be at celebrations with you in the future (friends weddings, perhaps a baby shower for you?, etc, etc). Thank you for your kind words, I cannot thank you enough!
    Rebecca
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Rubin · Married on 09/14/2019

You will not regret hiring New Creations!

Mandy was the best thing to happen for our wedding, I honestly don't know what we would have done without her. We are a busy couple and Mandy made the planning process and the day of a breeze. I was not stressed once during the day of and it was all because of Mandy's firm but fun management style. She is extremely organized, an amazing listener, had a great rapport with our other vendors, was extremely receptive to your thoughts/concerns, and consistently went above and beyond for us and our guests. We are so appreciative. The service was worth every single penny and more!

Sent on 10/06/2019

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination's reply:

Mikaela, thank you so much for being the sweetest bride! It was so fun getting to know you and Billy through out planning. You were a radiant bride and I know you two are going to have wonderful adventures ahead of you. ~Mandy

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

She's good. Real good. Thorough, complete, positive and conscientious. You'll be very pleased with her services.

• Columbia Winery Winery Weddings

Rebecca and her staff are so professional, yet so friendly and easy to work with. Every detail is thought of and executed at the highest level possible.

• Best Made Videos® Wedding Videographers

We could not be happier with our experience with New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination. As a wedding vendor myself, I knew exactly who I wanted to work with when I planned my own wedding. Rebecca and the whole team are responsible, respectful, and very knowledgable about all aspect of coordinating your wedding day. Our day went off without a hitch! Thanks again.

• 1209 Market St Kirkland, 98033 See on map
    2064910608 (Phone number)
    10a-7pm Tues-Sat By appointment only
    Location of (New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination)