New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination

1209 Market St, Kirkland, WA 98033 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination

Experienced Seattle based wedding planning company for the couple who prioritizes excellence in service, reputation, and design.

Offering everything from Full Planning to Final Planning and Day-of Coordination with specialties in Asian weddings, Destination Hawaiian weddings, and South Sound weddings. Our approach is warm, genuine, and authentic. We treat the planning process as a true collaboration and will use our experience to guide you and bring your vision to life. When the big day arrives, you can relax. We will make you feel like a guest at your own wedding. New Creations has your back!

Contact us today to setup your complimentary initial consultation!

info@newcreationsweddings.com

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination 4
New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination 5
New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination 6

Hot Stamaley · Married on 02/02/2019

Best money we spent on our wedding!

We are convinced that New Creations was the key to how memorable and joyous our wedding turned out to be. New Creations expertly advised us through details and decisions that we did not even know we had to consider. Rebecca and her team gave us the confidence and assurance that we had all our bases covered and our wedding event went so smoothly, all we had to do was show up and have a great time.

On a personal note, Rebecca and her team are some of the warmest, most genuine people you can meet! She sincerely cares about each and every one of our clients, and by the time our wedding day arrived, she was more like a friend to us, rather than a wedding planner. We always knew she had our back, and would take care of us no matter what.

If you're looking for a trusted expert and friend, to ensure that your wedding will be the most memorable as possible, look no further than Rebecca and her team. She has taken great care of us and our family, and will no doubt take great care of you.

Sent on 02/11/2019

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination's reply:

Oh my goodness Stina & Chester! *I* feel like the lucky one! You were the absolute epitome of my ideal couple, and I just wish I could clone you over and over. You were always just the sweetest, most welcoming, wonderful people to be around, and I am honored to have gained two new friends out of planning your dream wedding day. Adore you both, and cannot thank you enough for your kind words! ~Rebecca
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

There are not enough words for me to express my thanks to Rebecca for making our wedding so perfect!

We hired Rebecca for partial planning after we were referred to her by our photographer and because she had done so many weddings at our venue (Chihuly Glass Gardens), which is a little challenging. Her friendly personality makes her so easy to work with but you know that she can be a task master when needed (in the best way). I've never seen anyone so organized and she not only kept us on track, but also our other vendors and the venue contact as well.

With her help, our wedding went so smoothly that everyone who encountered her mentioned how great she was. The timeline she created was literally exactly when everything happened and it required no work from us or our wedding party/family to make it happen.

We could not be happier with our choice and want to thank Rebecca forgoing above and beyond to give us the best wedding we could have hoped for!

Sent on 12/18/2018

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination's reply:

Jaime, Thank you for your kind words! What a way to end my 2018 wedding season! You and Steve were an absolute pleasure and I wish I could clone you! ;) Not only the two of you, but your families were so gracious and trusting as well. It was a perfect night, and I am so honored you entrusted me with your wedding day. Absolute perfection! ~Rebecca
  • Y

Yarden · Married on 08/18/2018

Without Rebecca’s meticulous planning, thorough note taking, project management experience, knowledge of the do’s and don’ts’ for weddings, connections with fabulous vendors (photographer, DJ, florist, lighting, projection company, videographer, cake maker, furniture, linens, venue, espresso bar, ice-cream etc), our wedding would not have been the fairytale that it ended up being for our families as well as our guests. It is hard describing the entire experience with New Creations without sounding overly complimentary, but Rebecca was a perfect fit for us and her talent and ability to guide us through this process makes her one of a kind. From the first day we met, she was able to describe a timeline for our wedding and provide a step-by-step guide as to how we were to accomplish everything we wanted. She was able to assess our personalities and offer her recommendations for what could be a good venue for us (we wanted something by a lake, resembling the natural beauty near my house), who could be a good florist that would be able to create a Grecian themed forest in the tent we used (and chuppah), and connect us to a DJ that she trusted to be able to create the atmosphere we wanted for our day. Throughout the year of us planning, she kept us in check of what needed to be done when (eg you need to order the cake now or you might not get it) and consulted us at every step on best practices (for instance, it’s best not to send your formal invitations more than 2 months in advance or people could forget about the wedding). Rebecca also educated us on many aspects to weddings that I was completely unaware of (I learned you need to get your marriage license a minimum of 3 days before the wedding, if you don’t have a list of the group pictures written out they are unlikely to happen, what a Tallit was etc etc). She answered every question and every email promptly and was able to get us vendors at the last second when we decided to change our plans. Lastly and very importa

Sent on 08/19/2018

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination's reply:

Yarden, WHAT an amazing review, thank you!!! Your wedding day was absolutely STUNNING and talk about an all-star team of vendors to help making it perfection! Thank you for trusting me to pull off your vision, and for allowing me to be a part of your and Atai's journey as you became husband and wife. You were an absolute pleasure to work with! Hugs! ~Rebecca

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,476.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,898.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,102.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Chaplain Dale Weddings
    Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

She's good. Real good. Thorough, complete, positive and conscientious. You'll be very pleased with her services.

• Columbia Winery
    Columbia Winery Winery Weddings

Rebecca and her staff are so professional, yet so friendly and easy to work with. Every detail is thought of and executed at the highest level possible.

• Best Made Videos®
    Best Made Videos® Wedding Videographers

We could not be happier with our experience with New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination. As a wedding vendor myself, I knew exactly who I wanted to work with when I planned my own wedding. Rebecca and the whole team are responsible, respectful, and very knowledgable about all aspect of coordinating your wedding day. Our day went off without a hitch! Thanks again.

• 1209 Market St Kirkland, 98033 See on map