New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination

1209 Market St, Kirkland, WA 98033 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination

Experienced Seattle based wedding planning company for the couple who prioritizes excellence in service, reputation, and design.

Offering everything from Full Planning to Final Planning and Day-of Coordination with specialties in Asian weddings, Destination Hawaiian weddings, and South Sound weddings. Our approach is warm, genuine, and authentic. We treat the planning process as a true collaboration and will use our experience to guide you and bring your vision to life. When the big day arrives, you can relax. We will make you feel like a guest at your own wedding. New Creations has your back!

Contact us today to setup your complimentary initial consultation!

info@newcreationsweddings.com

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination 5
New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination 6
  • Yujia

Yujia · Married on 07/28/2019

Great Planner and Really Helpful !

We are glad to have Mandy to be our planner. We cannot made it without her help. She guided us though the whole planning process and gave us many great suggestion. She is very patient when we kept changing our timeline. With her help, our wedding went smoothly and all guests had a great time. We recommend Mandy and New Creations to anyone and it worth the money.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2019

Smooth Sailing

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner then let me be probably the 100th person to beg to to do so. It is 100% worth it. And if you are looking for a wedding planner then you would be amiss to look past New Creations. We did the Partial Planning and Design Assistance package and to say that Rebecca exceeded expectations is an understatement. I cannot imagine doing this without her. She kept us on track and made sure that we didn't stress about things that didn't matter, but also made sure to bring things to our attention that we may have overlooked. Her attention to detail and eye for design make her fantastic at her job. Our first meeting with Rebecca was just her getting to know us and what we envisioned for our wedding. Since we had no idea what we were doing we discussed how we wanted it to feel, the vibe we were going for. In no time she had turned that into a pinterest board perfectly encapsulating our vision. She made sure the vendors were all on the same page, and day of she seemed to have a 6th sense of where she was needed! I got stung by a bee while socializing and was just going to ignore it when out of nowhere she's next to me asking if I need anything (followed up with itch cream, a band-aid, and an offer of ibuprofen)! I spilled ice cream on my dress and she was immediately at the ready with shout wipes and you would honestly be hard pressed to find any stain. My husband and I will always recommend not just Rebecca, but New Creations, as every member of her team that we met were such honest and down-to-earth people.

Sent on 07/22/2019

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for the kindest review Ashley and Seth! What a joy it was to get to know you and be a part of your amazing day! I am so honored to consider you friends after the wedding too! Thank you again! ~Rebecca

Cristine Demaio · Married on 05/18/2019

Great wedding planner

Best decision ever to hire a wedding planner. Just when you think you can handle it yourself you realize you can't. We hired Mandy for our wedding in May 2019. The day was perfect and much of that was because of Mandy. Once the wedding started until the next day I didn't have to think of anything other than enjoying the day. She was on top of everything including making sure my husband and I were having the best day. I only wish I could hire her for private events.

Sent on 07/01/2019

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much Cristine! You and Daniel were a joy to work with and I am so thankful to be a witness to such a special day. And yes, you can definitely hire me for private events. ;)

New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,476.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,898.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,102.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Chaplain Dale Weddings
    Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

She's good. Real good. Thorough, complete, positive and conscientious. You'll be very pleased with her services.

• Columbia Winery
    Columbia Winery Winery Weddings

Rebecca and her staff are so professional, yet so friendly and easy to work with. Every detail is thought of and executed at the highest level possible.

• Best Made Videos®
    Best Made Videos® Wedding Videographers

We could not be happier with our experience with New Creations Wedding Design and Coordination. As a wedding vendor myself, I knew exactly who I wanted to work with when I planned my own wedding. Rebecca and the whole team are responsible, respectful, and very knowledgable about all aspect of coordinating your wedding day. Our day went off without a hitch! Thanks again.

• 1209 Market St Kirkland, 98033 See on map