This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Still photography
Highlight video
Footage uniqueness and quality
Capturing unique moments

On WeddingWire since 2014

Best Made Videos® is an award-winning wedding videography company owned by Reid Johnson located in Seattle, Washington.

I have over 15 years of experience in the video industry specializing in both corporate and wedding videography. I'll reach out to your wedding photographer and other necessary wedding vendors ahead of time and do everything to be as "hands-off" as possible capturing your wedding so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free with the ones you love.

I take the time and attention to handcraft each wedding video to accurately reflect the personalities of my couples and their wedding days, no "cookie cutter" videos here!

I cannot wait to provide you with a meaningful wedding film for you and your loved ones to cherish and to help remember your big day forever!

Please let me know if you'd like to connect via Zoom, phone, email, or text so we can start discussing the details of your big day!

Thanks to our one-event-per-day policy, at Best Made Videos® I can give your special day my exclusive attention. My most popular package features 10 hours of coverage, a highlight video, and a feature-length film usually around 8-10 minutes.

My turnaround time for wedding edits ensures you'll receive your final videos 2-4 weeks following your wedding day so you can share them with all of your family and friends!

All of my wedding packages contain the RAW video from your wedding, so you can rest easy knowing you'll receive a copy of every priceless moment I capture throughout the day!

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,495

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

99% Recommended by couples

N
Niki T. Sent on 11/02/2023

Amazing Videographer!!!!!!!

We can’t thank Reid enough for the amazing job he did capturing the most precious moments at our daughter’s wedding. He was professional but very friendly, courteous, compassionate and extremely easy to work with. The videos he produced of the entire wedding day were outstanding !!!!! Thank you Reid for being there with us that day. Your videos are priceless to our family.
Morgan
Morgan M. Sent on 09/08/2023

Reid is the best!!

I can't stop watching our video from our day! Reid was able to capture all of the special moments from the day and allow us to be able to relive it over and over again! He is super professional and easy to get along with! Not to mention, he has a super quick turn around! Look no further, do yourself a favor and book Reid!
K
Katie B. Sent on 08/14/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Videography is a must for your big day!

Reid captured the moments that we will be able to revisit forever. At first we were unsure of the expense of a videographer, and our wedding planners advised us to proceed, as we would value hearing the sounds of our loved ones voices for years to come. It was then obvious we should proceed with Best Made Videos.

Reid is professional, and has clearly been doing this work for a long time. Prior to the wedding, he was thorough in his survey about what kind of music we wanted associated with the video, who we should be seen with, and prioritizing which scenes to capture - and he delivered!

Reid was also careful to capture what mattered while staying in the background so our guests could be natural. We love the drone footage of our scenic venue captured before the event, and transitions and sound quality of the video are exceptional.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Edwin & Jennifer
20 photos · 08/15/2016

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Reid Johnson
Reid Johnson
Owner

Hey there! My name is Reid and I’m the owner and operator of Best Made Videos®, a recent (I’m very proud to say) award-winning wedding videography and video production company based in West Seattle, WA.

I graduated from Gonzaga University with a degree in Broadcast Journalism in 2008 and after working in local TV news for 6 years both here in Seattle and down in Bakersfield, CA I decided to step away from news and start my own video production company in 2014.

Never originally envisioning myself as a “wedding videographer”, I’ve now completed over 400 weddings for happy couples throughout the area and I still get choked up editing wedding highlight videos to this day!

When I’m not filming weddings (our “prime” wedding season here in Seattle is VERY short), I also help film and produce corporate videos for a variety of small to medium-sized companies throughout the area.

My wife Dorothy is a teacher at Alki Elementary here in West Seattle (see our wedding video here) and we have a 10-year-old Dachshund named Rosie.

When I’m not filming videos you can usually find us rooting on the Kraken (section 19) or recording my alt-football podcast called The Markcast® where we chat about all things non-NFL including the XFL, CFL, and USFL.

Wedding Wise Wedding Wise Wedding Planners

Best Made Videos are simply that...the best made. As a wedding planner I am always excited to have them on my wedding day team. They are professional, fun to work with and always in the right place at the right time to capture the big and little moments. Our clients love them and their videos are always unique, personal, and quickly produced! We definitely recommend Best Made Videos.

Unique Moments Photography Unique Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

Reid is a great videographer to work with on your wedding day. His works is high quality and he's lots of fun to work with. Highly recommend Reid and his team to capture your wedding day. Photographers, Reid is wonderful to work with.

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements Wedding Planners

Reid and his team are always so wonderful to work with! One of the things that I appreciate about them most, is their communication leading up to the big day. So huge from a planner's standpoint! I have heard the same from our clients as well. Not only is it incredibly easy to work with them before the wedding and day-of, they deliver their work in a timely manner and the product is gorgeous! No two videos are ever the same, as they are tailored to each individual couple's personality and style. Highly recommend these guys!

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours