Seattle, Seattle, WA 98107 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,800
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements is a wedding planner located in Seattle, Washington. Owner and planner Erika Hernandez loves getting to know the couples she works with and creating a wedding that captures the essence of their story. With their organic style and genuine approach, they will create a celebration that is uniquely you.

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements can provide an array of wedding planning services. Day-of coordination, partial and full planning services are available. They also offer the unique options of elopement and proposal packages. With services such as timelines and to-do lists, they will keep you on track with every detail leading up to your big day. Other services The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements offers are:

• Custom Vendor Recommendations

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 7
  • Kari

Kari Driemeyer · Married on 06/01/2019

The best money we spent

If you take nothing else away from this review, HIRE ERIKA. She is, hands down, the *best* money we spent on a wedding vendor. Her vendor recommendations were spot on -- first, it was incredibly helpful to have 300+ results for [insert wedding service here] distilled down into 3-5 options that were within our budget. Second, you know all those wedding planning horror stories about flaky vendors? We experienced none of that. Every vendor we contacted from Erika's suggestions was nothing but professional, easy to get in touch with, easy to get along with, and delivered on their contracts. I don't know that wedding planning can ever truly be a breeze, but she made it as pain free as possible for us.

If we ever had questions during the planning process, Erika was just a quick email away and always super willing to help with whatever we needed. For example, she handled picking up our pies from the bakery and delivering them to our venue, since our venue was outside the bakery's delivery range. When she arrived at the venue she was wearing a down coat on a 70 degree Seattle day because she'd had the AC cranked the whole drive to make sure the pies stayed as perfect as possible!

Finally, the actual day of coordination was *incredible.* Erika kept everything running on time (seriously, my most punctual friend told me she was impressed by how on-schedule our wedding was) and made our reception absolutely beautiful. We basically just handed Erika a basket of various decorations and said "we trust your eye so if you can find a good use for these go ham" and she KILLED IT. Everything was gorgeous, and she handled our day-of string light drama like a champ. Our string lights ended up being too heavy for the holders we'd DIY'd (pro-tip: test your DIYs out before the day of the wedding). Erika and her team were able to come up with a flawless solution, and I only heard about it when my husband mentioned it to me during the reception. I don't know what else didn't go according to plan, but I'm sure Erika handled it flawlessly.

If you've made it this far, to reiterate - hire Erika. She is a dream to work with, and our wedding would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Ana

Ana María · Married on 05/06/2019

Great Workshop

I attended a workshop with Erika and it was amazing! Her energy and knowledge really stands out. She loves what she does and it shows! Either for mentoring if you are a wedding planner or if you are an engaged couple looking for a unique experience, she is the one!

Sent on 07/11/2019

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements's reply:

Ana Maria, It was so nice to finally meet you in person after following along on IG! It means so so much that you came all the way from PR to learn with me. I can't wait to see what you do from here. Keep killing it!

Ryann Nichole · Married on 04/20/2019

Hire tga!

I don’t know where to begin. From the time I got engaged I knew I wanted to hire a planner. I’ve planned many events in my life, and know the stress that comes along so I wanted to make sure this planning process would be as smooth as possible. I have known Erika for a few years through a mutual friend, so I knew she would be my first choice. I AM SO GLAD SHE WAS MY FIRST CHOICE. Erika went absolutely above and beyond any expectation we had. She had been apart of this process since day one. We decided on a destination ceremony with a reception back home. Erika found us the most perfect Air BnB to perform our nuptials, she gave her honest opinions on my ideas, and together we created the most beautiful day I have ever seen. She was available when I needed her, she has the best taste and such a keen eye for detail. I just can’t recommend her enough. My husband and I have been going on and on since our wedding day about how great she is, and how we couldn’t have done any of this without her. I didn’t feel one lick of stress on the day of, as she took care of EVERYTHING. She was a friend through a mutual friend before, but after this year and a half of planning, I can honestly say she will be a friend of ours forever.

Sent on 04/22/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 1
    Complimentary Consulation
    We offer a complimentary consultation on all of our services. Say hello, erika@thegreatestadventureweddings.com!!

• Rusted Vase Floral
    Rusted Vase Floral Wedding Florists

Erika is AMAZING. She is organized, creative and truly takes the time to get to know her clients and their vendors. She is my go-to planner!

• Best Made Videos®
    Best Made Videos® Wedding Videographers

Super knowledgeable and fantastic to work with both as a client and a vendor. I'm a videographer who was lucky enough to have her with me on my wedding day and couldn't be happier with the choice I made. As a vendor she is responsible and prompt with replies making everything flow smoothly. We have a wedding with her coming up in July. Can't wait to see her again.

• Seattle Seattle, WA, 98107 See on map