Seattle, Seattle, WA 98107 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements

We offer everything from day-of coordination to full planning and design and specialize in epic elopements. Our approach is warm and genuine, our style is organic and effortless. We value traditions and trends but we're also cool with throwing them out the window. Let's create a day that is 100% you!

We are based in the PNW and available for adventures around the globe!

Follow The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements on

Wintrhop wedding
sam greg artist point elopement the foxes photography 315 51 978480 v1

47 Reviews for The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements

Jessica Sonnefeld · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Erika was AMAZING! Hire her for your wedding!

We LOVED Erika and were so happy we went with her to plan our elopement. I talked with a couple planners and Erika really stood out to me because she felt so personable and I really liked her work.
    Our elopement was just the 2 of us and it was a very nice surprise to have Erika and her then fiance there. While Erika was helping me get ready, Ryan was hanging out with my husband and enjoying some drinks. My husband loved having someone to drink with while I was getting ready. They felt more like friends than our wedding planner.
    Erika did such an AMAZING job finding the perfect location for our intimate ceremony and picnic reception. We had the entire place to ourselves and the picnic reception was everything I wanted and more.
    I would highly recommend you hire Erika. She is very detailed oriented and her styling is wonderful!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy Toth · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Let yourself enjoy your wedding day and hire Erika

Friends advised me to hire a wedding planner, or at the very least a coordinator, and I am SO glad I listened to them. I'm even happier that I decided to go with Erika, who I met through a very good friend. Everyone told me to prepare for one thing to go really, super wrong on my wedding day, and so I mentally prepared for that to happen. However, because I hired Erika, my wedding day went off without a single hitch that I'm aware of. I hired Erika for wedding coordination, and after our initial consult she sent me a curated selection of vendors to review and hire on my own. Starting from the final walk through and final planning meeting, things really got going, and she went over every single detail of the day with me. I know that without her and her team, I would have been stressed about decor getting to the right places, worried about my family working to set things up instead of enjoying themselves, and working myself instead of taking in my wedding day. I had to do exactly NONE of that, because of The Greatest Adventure Weddings. One of the things my mom comments about most is the fact that at the end of the night, she thought to herself that she should start gathering things together for people to take home. She was pleasantly surprised to find that everything had already been gathered, put away, or loaded into cars. I don't know what to say except that Erika is a wedding planning fairy godmother and I would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone getting married anywhere (she travels, people!)!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Annie Etrick · Married on 06/17/2020

Thank you Erika!

If you take away anything from this review, let it be that our elopement could not have happened without the assistance of Erika! I will try now to express how grateful I am for her services.

My husband and I had originally planned for a 100+ person wedding in which I was determined to plan everything myself. I did not believe that I needed a day-of coordinator, nor did I want to spend money on one. Ieven had almost everything planned and ready to go almost a year out from the big day. Then, I saw she was tagged in one of my photographer’s photos on instagram, and I looked at reviews of her services online. After reading the stories from past brides about all the things that happened before and on their wedding day that they couldn’t predict, and that Erika was there to manage, I knew I needed a coordinator if I wanted to actually enjoy the day. We met face to face back in 2019 and I knew right away she was the one I wanted!

When COVID hit and turned our big wedding into an intimate elopement, Erika was right there with us to walk through the process. And the process only got more difficult as time went on. We waited until two months before the big day to switch to an elopement, and Erika guided us through reaching out to our vendors, switching the venue, our elopement day timeline, and provided support to us with our decision, as our families were not happy with the change. She helped arrange a new florist, assisted with cake pickup, and immediately helped me hire a new HMU artist when my first one could not commit to the big day.

But most of all, Erika was the one person we could talk to about our situation. No one before us had experienced anything like this, and she was able to use her knowledge and expertise to provide us with what we needed to get married in the way we wanted. Not only that, Erika had to change her own wedding plans during this time, and she never complained or made us feel less-than important to her because of it.

On the day of the elopement, she had a cohesive plan for all of our vendors, set up a lovely cake table for us, and made us feel celebrated. Her presence and positive energy is what made our small elopement truly special.

As COVID continues to impact our world, I can’t imagine trying to plan, navigate, and execute a wedding without the support and skill that Erika brings. Take it from a grade A planner who has done an insane amount of research on all things weddings--you want Erika for your day!

Sent on 07/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 1
    Complimentary Consulation
    We offer a complimentary consultation on all of our services. Say hello, erika@thegreatestadventureweddings.com!!

• Rusted Vase Floral Wedding Florists

Erika is AMAZING. She is organized, creative and truly takes the time to get to know her clients and their vendors. She is my go-to planner!

• Best Made Videos® Wedding Videographers

Super knowledgeable and fantastic to work with both as a client and a vendor. I'm a videographer who was lucky enough to have her with me on my wedding day and couldn't be happier with the choice I made. As a vendor she is responsible and prompt with replies making everything flow smoothly. We have a wedding with her coming up in July. Can't wait to see her again.

• Seattle Seattle, WA, 98107 See on map
    Location of (The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements)