The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements

Package Price $4,800
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements is a wedding planner located in Seattle, Washington. Owner and planner Erika Hernandez loves getting to know the couples she works with and creating a wedding that captures the essence of their story. With their organic style and genuine approach, they will create a celebration that is uniquely you.

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements can provide an array of wedding planning services. Day-of coordination, partial and full planning services are available. They also offer the unique options of elopement and proposal packages. With services such as timelines and to-do lists, they will keep you on track with every detail leading up to your big day. Other services The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements offers are:

• Custom Vendor Recommendations

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 6
The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 7

Marla Rowland · Married on 03/14/2019

Amazing adventure elopement!!

Hiring Erika was the best decision I made when it came to our intimate elopement ! I am very indecisive and was stressed when it came to choosing vendors and THE location for our special day. She sent me top notch options for vendors, and even scouted multiple days for the perfect place for us to say “I do’s”. Though we had talked on the phone a few times, I didn’t meet Erika and Ryan until our big day, and they honestly fit in like family! They were a great team, and everything flowed amazingly! Our day was perfect! My bouquet that she created was absolutely jaw dropping. I loved it! Do yourself a favor, and hire her!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 8
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 9
  • Juliana

Juliana Da Cruz · Married on 01/12/2019

Above & beyond service, care, detail, professionalism, joy, humor!

STOP whatever you are doing and HIRE Erika for whatever you are doing. I don't mean to exaggerate here, but Erika is LITERALLY the GREATEST wedding planner/florist/officiant/caterer/day of ceremony coordinator/MC/Queen of Weddings/personal encourager IN THE WORLD.

I don't even have the words to articulate how incredible the TGA team is. I will attempt to explain it in the upcoming novella, but if you don't want to read my essay, just know this: Erika and Ryan are the best decision you didn't (or did!!) know you needed.

We decided to get married outdoors, under pine trees, in Washington, in January. If we had a dollar for every person who told us that we were nuts, we would have enough money to have a second wedding (and if we did have a second wedding, we would hire Erika again and give her all of our money). At times, Erika (& our rad photographer), were the only human beings who not only accepted our wild idea, but ran with it and celebrated it.

From the beginning, Erika sent us thoughtful recommendations and information well before we knew we needed it. We entirely credit Erika with the fact that we got our marriage license, had food at our wedding, and remained sane.

We ultimately decided to have our wedding in an Airbnb cabin in the middle of the forest. While we adored the cabin, it presented many logistical challenges. Most importantly, we couldn't find anyone to cater our 60 person wedding in the middle of the woods. The few options we found would have consumed our entire wedding budget, and were simply not feasible. I resolved to do the food myself, but Erika intervened and became our de-facto caterer-- a service that she doesn't even offer. Because catering is not her speciality, we were just expecting some donuts in paper boxes and a quiche or two. BUT NO. Everything was beautifully presented and professionally handled-- honestly Erika and Ryan could make catering a full-time thing. We were completely blown away by they attention to detail, work ethic, and humor. My mom is a health inspector-- she literally critiques restaurants for their food handling safety-- and she was so impressed with Erika (and her use of gloves and hand washing)!!

Aside from the food, TGA's attention to detail blew us away. I didn't realize how many rentals it would take to make a wedding functional until I arrived at the venue to find it fully set up and beautiful. Who knew we needed tables?? Or tongs?? We can honestly say (and do often say) that our quirky wedding in the forest would be a giant clusterfluff if we didn't have Erika's expertise.

Also, Erika's florals were beautiful, and they made the cabin smell like joy. She made the most beautiful greenery bouquets and boutonnieres. ALSO, while we were finishing up the last details the night before the wedding, Ryan serenaded us with his guitar and built a fire. Talk about a relaxing end to the day!

Ryan and Erika somehow ended up being the MC's for the wedding. I don't think they signed up for that task, but that's what happened. All day they rolled with the punches and had the best attitude.

Most importantly, Erika made sure that Zach and I made our wedding about our marriage. She structured the timeline to ensure that we had time built in to step back from our family & friends and breathe, relax, eat, and enjoy each other's company. It was a little thing, but she prioritized our time together, and it made our wedding feel like the private elopement + party with friends that we wanted.

I know that I probably didn't even see half of the work that Erika and Ryan put into our wedding behind the scenes. But we are so incredibly grateful to them. If I were to do it again, I would just give them all my money and let them run with it. The results are guaranteed to be nothing short of perfect.

We loved, loved, loved getting to work with and getting to know Erika and Ryan. They are so personable and friendly; this is way more than just a business for them. It felt like we had known them a long time, and they were friends who were helping out (a lot of helping out) at our wedding.

Zach & I have spent the last two weeks since our wedding brainstorming how the heck we can work with Erika again without getting re-married, haha! We cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you, Erika and Ryan, for making our wedding so much better than we ever could have imagined!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Emily · Married on 09/18/2018

Erika is amazing. My husband and I are from Ohio and wanted to elope in the mountains of Washington! I found Erika on Instagram and then looked further into her on her website and weddingwire. We’ve never been west of Illinois so this was definitely a wonderful adventure. Lol I was mostly alone in my planning process but Erika made things so easy for us. She emailed us photographers, videographers, hair/makeup artists and a multitude of different vendors. She recommended places for us to stay, things to do while we were there and always was so quick to respond to any questions. She got my flowers for the ceremony, handmade me a flower crown and literally took my vision and made it come true. Also while I was getting ready, she steamed the wrinkles out of my dress. How sweet!? When it was wedding time, everything ran like a well oiled machine! She was so patient and explained everything to everyone. The best experience.

Erika, thank you so much for everything you did. You are truly a blessing to every bride that’s hired you. We will never forget this amazing experience. Thank you, xoxo

Sent on 09/23/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 1
    Complimentary Consulation
    We offer a complimentary consultation on all of our services. Say hello, erika@thegreatestadventureweddings.com!!

• Rusted Vase Floral
    Rusted Vase Floral Wedding Florists

Erika is AMAZING. She is organized, creative and truly takes the time to get to know her clients and their vendors. She is my go-to planner!

• Best Made Videos®
    Best Made Videos® Wedding Videographers

Super knowledgeable and fantastic to work with both as a client and a vendor. I'm a videographer who was lucky enough to have her with me on my wedding day and couldn't be happier with the choice I made. As a vendor she is responsible and prompt with replies making everything flow smoothly. We have a wedding with her coming up in July. Can't wait to see her again.

• Seattle Seattle, WA, 98107 See on map