Seattle, Seattle, WA 98107 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,800
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements

We offer everything from day-of coordination to full planning and design and specialize in epic elopements. Our approach is warm and genuine, our style is organic and effortless. We value traditions and trends but we're also cool with throwing them out the window. Let's create a day that is 100% you!

We are based in the PNW and available for adventures around the globe!

Follow The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements on

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 4
The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 5
  • Kathy

Kathy Toth · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Let yourself enjoy your wedding day and hire Erika

Friends advised me to hire a wedding planner, or at the very least a coordinator, and I am SO glad I listened to them. I'm even happier that I decided to go with Erika, who I met through a very good friend. Everyone told me to prepare for one thing to go really, super wrong on my wedding day, and so I mentally prepared for that to happen. However, because I hired Erika, my wedding day went off without a single hitch that I'm aware of. I hired Erika for wedding coordination, and after our initial consult she sent me a curated selection of vendors to review and hire on my own. Starting from the final walk through and final planning meeting, things really got going, and she went over every single detail of the day with me. I know that without her and her team, I would have been stressed about decor getting to the right places, worried about my family working to set things up instead of enjoying themselves, and working myself instead of taking in my wedding day. I had to do exactly NONE of that, because of The Greatest Adventure Weddings. One of the things my mom comments about most is the fact that at the end of the night, she thought to herself that she should start gathering things together for people to take home. She was pleasantly surprised to find that everything had already been gathered, put away, or loaded into cars. I don't know what to say except that Erika is a wedding planning fairy godmother and I would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone getting married anywhere (she travels, people!)!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Katie Baczewski · Married on 09/07/2019

Fabulous! Erika will make your day exactly what you want

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Erika. We worked with her to plan our wedding in the San Juan Islands initially from across the country, then from across the world when we moved to Europe. She was always flexible and accommodating given the time differences and our travel schedule. Erika is a kind, unflappable, and reassuring presence, and we really came to think of her as a friend through this process.

As my husband and I have debriefed our wedding and planning process two things have stood out to us that make us SO happy we hired Erika. First, she knows what goes into weddings, and she can lead you through that process. We had no idea where to begin at times, and she was so helpful with questionnaires, checklists, etc. to get us where we needed to go. She was able to orient us without steering us - if there are things you want to do non-traditionally or if you have a totally different vision for your day she is TOTALLY supportive of that. Because of Erika we felt confident that there was nothing we missed or forgot. Second - the time saved!! I cannot stress enough how much time Erika saved us. There were so many details - napkins, cups, plug-ins for speakers, logistics of vendors arriving, (and so much more) that we just didn't even have to think about. Instead of us having to do endless research online Erika presented us with a couple of her trusted vendors that she thought would suit us - and her recommendations were all spot on. Her design aesthetic is beautiful - we were blown away by how great everything looked on the wedding day, and how little work we had to do. Erika incorporated all our personal touches perfectly. We actually got to enjoy the wedding day and be present for it, rather than running around worrying about small details. From our perspective everything went off flawlessly.

Erika, thank you! The weekend really ended up being even more fun than we could have hoped, in no small part due to you. You're the best! Please come hang out with us in Vienna :)

Sent on 09/19/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Experience EVER!

Erika and The Greatest Adventure were outstanding! They exceeded every one of our expectations. At first, we weren’t sure if we should hire a wedding planner. I was just going to ask a co-worker to help with the day of coordination and we would do the rest of the planning ourselves. It wasn’t long before we were overwhelmed with the amount of choices we had to make. We had so many questions. It was clear that we needed help.
    I had been following The Greatest Adventure for a while on social media and I’ve always been drawn to Erika’s style and aesthetic (follow her on IG and you’ll see what I mean). So when we finally decided that we needed a wedding planner, it was an easy decision! Erika was quick to respond to our inquiry and she was super flexible with our busy schedules! She is so personable and easy to get along with. My husband really enjoyed working with her because she was full of wedding knowledge and took the time to explain everything – like I said, we had a lot of questions! She seemed genuinely excited about our vision for the wedding which got us even more excited.
    On the day of the wedding I was absolutely blown away. She took my crazy ideas and turned them into beautiful realities. My husband, family and I were incredibly thankful for the amount of work Erika and her crew put in to making our day perfect. We can’t say thank you enough! Book The Greatest Adventure for you wedding. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 1
    Complimentary Consulation
    We offer a complimentary consultation on all of our services. Say hello, erika@thegreatestadventureweddings.com!!

• Rusted Vase Floral
    Rusted Vase Floral Wedding Florists

Erika is AMAZING. She is organized, creative and truly takes the time to get to know her clients and their vendors. She is my go-to planner!

• Best Made Videos®
    Best Made Videos® Wedding Videographers

Super knowledgeable and fantastic to work with both as a client and a vendor. I'm a videographer who was lucky enough to have her with me on my wedding day and couldn't be happier with the choice I made. As a vendor she is responsible and prompt with replies making everything flow smoothly. We have a wedding with her coming up in July. Can't wait to see her again.

• Seattle Seattle, WA, 98107 See on map