The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements Reviews

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 5
The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 6
The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 7

Katie Baczewski · Married on 09/07/2019

Fabulous! Erika will make your day exactly what you want

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Erika. We worked with her to plan our wedding in the San Juan Islands initially from across the country, then from across the world when we moved to Europe. She was always flexible and accommodating given the time differences and our travel schedule. Erika is a kind, unflappable, and reassuring presence, and we really came to think of her as a friend through this process.

As my husband and I have debriefed our wedding and planning process two things have stood out to us that make us SO happy we hired Erika. First, she knows what goes into weddings, and she can lead you through that process. We had no idea where to begin at times, and she was so helpful with questionnaires, checklists, etc. to get us where we needed to go. She was able to orient us without steering us - if there are things you want to do non-traditionally or if you have a totally different vision for your day she is TOTALLY supportive of that. Because of Erika we felt confident that there was nothing we missed or forgot. Second - the time saved!! I cannot stress enough how much time Erika saved us. There were so many details - napkins, cups, plug-ins for speakers, logistics of vendors arriving, (and so much more) that we just didn't even have to think about. Instead of us having to do endless research online Erika presented us with a couple of her trusted vendors that she thought would suit us - and her recommendations were all spot on. Her design aesthetic is beautiful - we were blown away by how great everything looked on the wedding day, and how little work we had to do. Erika incorporated all our personal touches perfectly. We actually got to enjoy the wedding day and be present for it, rather than running around worrying about small details. From our perspective everything went off flawlessly.

Erika, thank you! The weekend really ended up being even more fun than we could have hoped, in no small part due to you. You're the best! Please come hang out with us in Vienna :)

Sent on 09/19/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Experience EVER!

Erika and The Greatest Adventure were outstanding! They exceeded every one of our expectations. At first, we weren’t sure if we should hire a wedding planner. I was just going to ask a co-worker to help with the day of coordination and we would do the rest of the planning ourselves. It wasn’t long before we were overwhelmed with the amount of choices we had to make. We had so many questions. It was clear that we needed help.
    I had been following The Greatest Adventure for a while on social media and I’ve always been drawn to Erika’s style and aesthetic (follow her on IG and you’ll see what I mean). So when we finally decided that we needed a wedding planner, it was an easy decision! Erika was quick to respond to our inquiry and she was super flexible with our busy schedules! She is so personable and easy to get along with. My husband really enjoyed working with her because she was full of wedding knowledge and took the time to explain everything – like I said, we had a lot of questions! She seemed genuinely excited about our vision for the wedding which got us even more excited.
    On the day of the wedding I was absolutely blown away. She took my crazy ideas and turned them into beautiful realities. My husband, family and I were incredibly thankful for the amount of work Erika and her crew put in to making our day perfect. We can’t say thank you enough! Book The Greatest Adventure for you wedding. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing, attentive, detailed, and great taste!

Erika and her team far exceed our admittedly very high expectations! From the very beginning, Erika made us feel completely comfortable with the planning process. Us being in Michigan and planning our wedding from afar had its challenges, but Erika took all of the stress out of the process and handled every single detail, big and small. Erika is super detailed, organized, and on the ball. And, she has amazing taste and knows where and how to get everything you could ever dream of for your wedding!! Erika went WAY above and beyond, we were blown away with the amount of time and effort she put into making our dream wedding come true. We worked with Erika for almost a year and knew that we were in great hands. We had complete trust that she had everything under control. Our wedding day was perfectly executed, and we were so thankful for Erika and her team for all of their hard work leading up to our wedding day, and especially on that day. I nearly cried when I saw how completely perfect our dinner and party set up was, it was literally everything I had been envisioning and dreaming of. Every minute of the day was planned perfectly and Erika really took the pressure off us so that we could truly enjoy our day. We are eternally grateful and would highly recommend Erika and her wonderful team. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/17/2019

Hire tga! You will not regret it.

The moment we made the decision to elope in Washington after just moving here six months prior, we knew we had to hire Erika of The Greatest Adventure. I had been following her for a while and seeing her work, and with my busy schedule and not knowing anything about the area yet, we knew she was the one. From the second we met her for our initial planning meeting, we just hit it off. She helped us think of things we didn’t even know where a thing in planning for a wedding. Throughout the entire process, she heard our ideas, listened to our wishes for the day and then came back to us with her options. When she told us about Alpine Lakes High Camp and the entire experience and weekend we could have, we knew she put so much thought into implementing our vision. And she nailed it. We were not disappointed in anything! And when it came to the day finally, everything came together! She had every detail down, I did not have to worry about a single thing at all on that day. We trusted her with the best day of our lives and she did not disappoint. Oh and did I mention she managed to pull everything together at a completely off grid location and was our officiant all at the same time!
    She’s a magic worker. I feel as though we have gained a true friend in Erika, and I can’t wait to plan a vow renewal in the future just so we can hire her again!

Erika thank you for your compassion, flexibility, and design ideas! We are forever grateful for your planning and friendship for pulling of the best day of our entire lives!

Jordan and Emily Bell-Grimes

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 12
  • Jessica

Jessica M-P · Married on 06/15/2019

Moody Wedding Perfectly Planned

Having Erika plan our intimate wedding was a breeze, considering we did it all over the phone and from opposite ends of the country! With distance being so much and the fact that we were so busy with school, we decided to go for Erika's full planning services and it's because of this that we had such an enjoyable (and stress free!) engagement leading up to the wedding. She was thorough and well networked; she recommended vendors that were spot on with what we had in mind. Communication was quick (and at times, hilarious) and her excitement for our wedding was infectious. She gathered a wonderful team of vendors who complemented our wedding day so well and put our vision together for our reception. She also secretly helped me plan a unique surprise for my husband for our wedding day. Erika's partner, Ryan, officiated our wedding (his first!) and did a wonderful job in doing so; his delivery of our ceremony script was warm and genuine - and authentically reflected my husband and I. We dreamed of an other-worldly, moody, and wooded escape for our wedding and Erika + the vendors she gathered brought it to life. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering hiring her as your planner! By the time the wedding came around, Erika felt like a close friend and we were happy to have her company at our wedding. Fun fact: Greatest Adventure was actually recommended to me by *another* planner!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kari

Kari Driemeyer · Married on 06/01/2019

The best money we spent

If you take nothing else away from this review, HIRE ERIKA. She is, hands down, the *best* money we spent on a wedding vendor. Her vendor recommendations were spot on -- first, it was incredibly helpful to have 300+ results for [insert wedding service here] distilled down into 3-5 options that were within our budget. Second, you know all those wedding planning horror stories about flaky vendors? We experienced none of that. Every vendor we contacted from Erika's suggestions was nothing but professional, easy to get in touch with, easy to get along with, and delivered on their contracts. I don't know that wedding planning can ever truly be a breeze, but she made it as pain free as possible for us.

If we ever had questions during the planning process, Erika was just a quick email away and always super willing to help with whatever we needed. For example, she handled picking up our pies from the bakery and delivering them to our venue, since our venue was outside the bakery's delivery range. When she arrived at the venue she was wearing a down coat on a 70 degree Seattle day because she'd had the AC cranked the whole drive to make sure the pies stayed as perfect as possible!

Finally, the actual day of coordination was *incredible.* Erika kept everything running on time (seriously, my most punctual friend told me she was impressed by how on-schedule our wedding was) and made our reception absolutely beautiful. We basically just handed Erika a basket of various decorations and said "we trust your eye so if you can find a good use for these go ham" and she KILLED IT. Everything was gorgeous, and she handled our day-of string light drama like a champ. Our string lights ended up being too heavy for the holders we'd DIY'd (pro-tip: test your DIYs out before the day of the wedding). Erika and her team were able to come up with a flawless solution, and I only heard about it when my husband mentioned it to me during the reception. I don't know what else didn't go according to plan, but I'm sure Erika handled it flawlessly.

If you've made it this far, to reiterate - hire Erika. She is a dream to work with, and our wedding would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Ana

Ana María · Married on 05/06/2019

Great Workshop

I attended a workshop with Erika and it was amazing! Her energy and knowledge really stands out. She loves what she does and it shows! Either for mentoring if you are a wedding planner or if you are an engaged couple looking for a unique experience, she is the one!

Sent on 07/11/2019

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements's reply:

Ana Maria, It was so nice to finally meet you in person after following along on IG! It means so so much that you came all the way from PR to learn with me. I can't wait to see what you do from here. Keep killing it!

Ryann Nichole · Married on 04/20/2019

Hire tga!

I don’t know where to begin. From the time I got engaged I knew I wanted to hire a planner. I’ve planned many events in my life, and know the stress that comes along so I wanted to make sure this planning process would be as smooth as possible. I have known Erika for a few years through a mutual friend, so I knew she would be my first choice. I AM SO GLAD SHE WAS MY FIRST CHOICE. Erika went absolutely above and beyond any expectation we had. She had been apart of this process since day one. We decided on a destination ceremony with a reception back home. Erika found us the most perfect Air BnB to perform our nuptials, she gave her honest opinions on my ideas, and together we created the most beautiful day I have ever seen. She was available when I needed her, she has the best taste and such a keen eye for detail. I just can’t recommend her enough. My husband and I have been going on and on since our wedding day about how great she is, and how we couldn’t have done any of this without her. I didn’t feel one lick of stress on the day of, as she took care of EVERYTHING. She was a friend through a mutual friend before, but after this year and a half of planning, I can honestly say she will be a friend of ours forever.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 19
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 20

Marla Rowland · Married on 03/14/2019

Amazing adventure elopement!!

Hiring Erika was the best decision I made when it came to our intimate elopement ! I am very indecisive and was stressed when it came to choosing vendors and THE location for our special day. She sent me top notch options for vendors, and even scouted multiple days for the perfect place for us to say “I do’s”. Though we had talked on the phone a few times, I didn’t meet Erika and Ryan until our big day, and they honestly fit in like family! They were a great team, and everything flowed amazingly! Our day was perfect! My bouquet that she created was absolutely jaw dropping. I loved it! Do yourself a favor, and hire her!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 21
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 22
  • Juliana

Juliana Da Cruz · Married on 01/12/2019

Above & beyond service, care, detail, professionalism, joy, humor!

STOP whatever you are doing and HIRE Erika for whatever you are doing. I don't mean to exaggerate here, but Erika is LITERALLY the GREATEST wedding planner/florist/officiant/caterer/day of ceremony coordinator/MC/Queen of Weddings/personal encourager IN THE WORLD.

I don't even have the words to articulate how incredible the TGA team is. I will attempt to explain it in the upcoming novella, but if you don't want to read my essay, just know this: Erika and Ryan are the best decision you didn't (or did!!) know you needed.

We decided to get married outdoors, under pine trees, in Washington, in January. If we had a dollar for every person who told us that we were nuts, we would have enough money to have a second wedding (and if we did have a second wedding, we would hire Erika again and give her all of our money). At times, Erika (& our rad photographer), were the only human beings who not only accepted our wild idea, but ran with it and celebrated it.

From the beginning, Erika sent us thoughtful recommendations and information well before we knew we needed it. We entirely credit Erika with the fact that we got our marriage license, had food at our wedding, and remained sane.

We ultimately decided to have our wedding in an Airbnb cabin in the middle of the forest. While we adored the cabin, it presented many logistical challenges. Most importantly, we couldn't find anyone to cater our 60 person wedding in the middle of the woods. The few options we found would have consumed our entire wedding budget, and were simply not feasible. I resolved to do the food myself, but Erika intervened and became our de-facto caterer-- a service that she doesn't even offer. Because catering is not her speciality, we were just expecting some donuts in paper boxes and a quiche or two. BUT NO. Everything was beautifully presented and professionally handled-- honestly Erika and Ryan could make catering a full-time thing. We were completely blown away by they attention to detail, work ethic, and humor. My mom is a health inspector-- she literally critiques restaurants for their food handling safety-- and she was so impressed with Erika (and her use of gloves and hand washing)!!

Aside from the food, TGA's attention to detail blew us away. I didn't realize how many rentals it would take to make a wedding functional until I arrived at the venue to find it fully set up and beautiful. Who knew we needed tables?? Or tongs?? We can honestly say (and do often say) that our quirky wedding in the forest would be a giant clusterfluff if we didn't have Erika's expertise.

Also, Erika's florals were beautiful, and they made the cabin smell like joy. She made the most beautiful greenery bouquets and boutonnieres. ALSO, while we were finishing up the last details the night before the wedding, Ryan serenaded us with his guitar and built a fire. Talk about a relaxing end to the day!

Ryan and Erika somehow ended up being the MC's for the wedding. I don't think they signed up for that task, but that's what happened. All day they rolled with the punches and had the best attitude.

Most importantly, Erika made sure that Zach and I made our wedding about our marriage. She structured the timeline to ensure that we had time built in to step back from our family & friends and breathe, relax, eat, and enjoy each other's company. It was a little thing, but she prioritized our time together, and it made our wedding feel like the private elopement + party with friends that we wanted.

I know that I probably didn't even see half of the work that Erika and Ryan put into our wedding behind the scenes. But we are so incredibly grateful to them. If I were to do it again, I would just give them all my money and let them run with it. The results are guaranteed to be nothing short of perfect.

We loved, loved, loved getting to work with and getting to know Erika and Ryan. They are so personable and friendly; this is way more than just a business for them. It felt like we had known them a long time, and they were friends who were helping out (a lot of helping out) at our wedding.

Zach & I have spent the last two weeks since our wedding brainstorming how the heck we can work with Erika again without getting re-married, haha! We cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you, Erika and Ryan, for making our wedding so much better than we ever could have imagined!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Emily · Married on 09/18/2018

Erika is amazing. My husband and I are from Ohio and wanted to elope in the mountains of Washington! I found Erika on Instagram and then looked further into her on her website and weddingwire. We’ve never been west of Illinois so this was definitely a wonderful adventure. Lol I was mostly alone in my planning process but Erika made things so easy for us. She emailed us photographers, videographers, hair/makeup artists and a multitude of different vendors. She recommended places for us to stay, things to do while we were there and always was so quick to respond to any questions. She got my flowers for the ceremony, handmade me a flower crown and literally took my vision and made it come true. Also while I was getting ready, she steamed the wrinkles out of my dress. How sweet!? When it was wedding time, everything ran like a well oiled machine! She was so patient and explained everything to everyone. The best experience.

Erika, thank you so much for everything you did. You are truly a blessing to every bride that’s hired you. We will never forget this amazing experience. Thank you, xoxo

Sent on 09/23/2018

samantha · Married on 09/03/2018

Where do I start? Erika was the hands down the reason why our wedding exceeded our expectations. I had initially planned a more traditional wedding until stumbling across her services while listening to a podcast. After one phone call with her I was sold. We changed gears, ditched the traditional stuff, and started planning a small elopement in the mountains.

She was open to any suggestions, offered so much helpful advice, put together a dream team of vendors to work with, and is just an absolutely great person. I had a concept of some colors and vague references of the style I liked and she just ran with it and brought everything to life perfectly. Give her the freedom to put together your vision and you won’t be disappointed! We are from Texas, living in DC, having our wedding in Washington state, so I was relieved to have her keep everything together.

She seriously goes way above and beyond ya’ll! I can’t express enough thanks to her for helping assemble such a special intimate wedding. THANK YOU GIRL!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 23
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 24

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2018

I loved working with Erika! We had a large wedding so we knew would need help from the get go. Erika was able to bring my vision to reality. She was great to work with, timely, accurate, and organized. With her help, I was able to easily navigate all the vendors and contracts. I also got to spend my wedding day enjoying the event rather than worrying about last minute details. I would highly recommend The Greatest Adventure to anyone looking for a planner for their wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 08/20/2018

We were in the middle of planning a small elopement on the Oregon Coast when I started to feel uneasy about planning so far away. I stumbled across TGA Weddings and was so impressed after my first conversation with Erika. My fiancé initially thought it was crazy to spend money on a planner for an elopement with 6 guests but I just knew after speaking with Erika that she was the perfect fit. She was so easy to talk to, had great ideas, and sent us information almost immediately after our call!

Through our planning process Erika was always there to bounce ideas off of and was up for anything – even the idea of hauling 6 chairs up a huge sand dune for a quick ceremony, just to make my vision come to life! Leading up to our elopement, Erika helped finalize all of the details including décor rental, vendor coordination, and timelines which saved us a lot of hassle. I cannot even begin to describe how much I appreciated Erika on the day of our wedding! We had a getting ready location change, a vendor running late, and the smoke affecting our ceremony views - she handled each calmly and quickly, eliminating any potential stress on us. She thought of the small details that didn't even cross my mind! She sent a text to remind me to hold my bouquet in the correct place right before walking down the aisle and had blankets for our guests.

Fast forward to after the wedding– my husband repeatedly said this was the best decision and money we spent. We both truly appreciated the hassle-free day and peace of mind. It was so nice to be able to decrease the number of vendors we were working with, without sacrificing one bit of quality. We can’t thank Erika enough, she is truly the best!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 25
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 26
  • Z

Zach · Married on 08/18/2018

Erika and her team were essential to our wedding. From all of our planning meetings to actual day-of execution, I could not have imagined the process without her. You need a planner, and Erika is the best.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Lynnsey · Married on 08/18/2018

Erika was absolutely amazing on our day and we couldn't have done it without her. Even having worked in this industry, I wasn't fully convinced we needed a planner. I thought I could do it on my own but she proved again and again how much we needed her. There was so much we didn't think of and her expertise really showed in communication with our vendors and us throughout the process. She's attentive, quick to solve problems, and has an amazing eye for design and aesthetics. In short, HIRE ERIKA. She's the best.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 27

Danna · Married on 08/03/2018

Erika was an absolute dream to work with. Given that we wanted a low key wedding, we figured we didn’t really need a coordinator or designer. To the contrary, it was by far the best money we spent. Erika thought of dozens of details we would have overlooked. I highly recommend her for low key couples who have a vague sense of what they want and want to outsource decision making. (Decisions have to be made, whether you have preferences or not :) ). She was flexible and easy going, always offering solid guidance.

Where we did have specific (and sometimes difficult) preferences, she always found a way to make it happen. She is also well connected in the industry and was able to get us a number of discounts.

She pulled together exactly the wedding we wanted, was completely unfazed by demanding family members, and managed every small detail with a smile. I could not recommend her more emphatically.

Sent on 08/06/2018

kendall · Married on 07/10/2018

Erika is personable, organized, down to earth, creative, and a dream to work with! My now husband and I met Erika through a recommendation from our adventure elopement photographers (The Foxes Photography) and I’m so glad we did! She was our officiant and florist for our elopement on the Oregon Coast. We’re from Florida and we were able to easily communicate, plan, and prepare through Erika all the necessary details before our elopement date. She even surprised us with helpful recommendations while we were road-tripping the Pacific Northwest. I gave her a lot of freedom as far as my bouquet and hair piece went because I had seen her work and read her reviews and knew I could fully trust her. That was a big part in my decision to elope- I didn’t want to stress over all the details. She made one of the most beautiful bouquets I’ve ever seen! I received many compliments from family and friends when they saw pictures.
    Erika did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony (not all officiators will travel 5 hours and climb over beach cliffs for the perfect ceremony backdrop to marry you �) Not only that, but she stuck around during the 3 hour photo session following the ceremony trekking more cliffs and sand dunes with my husband and the photographers when she did not have to. It happened to be an extremely windy evening and she was prepared with bobby pins and hairspray that somehow slipped my mind to bring.
    In addition to making our elopement day a dream, I feel like I’ve gained a friend through it all. We are very thankful for finding her.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 28
  • Kimberlie

Kimberlie · Married on 06/30/2018

Well let me just start by saying I planned on a do it my self wedding and half way through i realized hmmm, yeah no way am I doing this alone with all the obsticles and issues i was running into. AND then I found HER!!! and I had a few things I had already lined up on my own, so Erika was superrr accommodating to things I needed that were not exactly in her list of duties to sub into the things I already had done which was extremely helpful because I was so lost! my fiance at the time ( now husband) was on location in other countries working for 8 months so I was alone planning this whole thing before Erika, and when I found her... not only did we find out we had so much interesting things in common but we clicked right away and now I have officially kidnapper her as my forever friend! but on serious terms. She really did more than she needed to, she gave her 150% effort! Erika not only was 100% flexible, she was creative and had the mind and eye for knowing exactly what i wanted and i probably had one of the weirdest weddings around and mixed so many different things ( she probably thought I was crazy, maybe she still does haha) but non the less some how she magicaly made it all go together and work! She did all the decorating with the decor I traveled up with and just handed her in boxes and she worked so hard all morning with her Hubby to make everything look perfect and I had complete trust in her! honestly I had so many random things I brought I didnt even know my self how to make them all work together I only knew what was in my vision and somehow she could read my mind I think.... shes just that good! My wedding was perfect cause of her and she made everything less stressful and she was so helpful and I even felt bad having her work cause I just wanted her to have fun and enjoy the wedding too! I think I am out of space to write more but I just want to say that I would completely trust any wedding in Erikas hands, SHE IS REMARKABLE!!!!! I am so happy!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 36
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 37
  • I

Izzy · Married on 06/02/2018

Erika is an absolute dream to work with! My now husband and I have very busy work lives and the idea of planning a wedding was very daunting. We loved coming up with fun ideas and knew what we wanted our day to feel like, but were feeling overwhelmed by the execution of our great ideas. Erika’s partial planning with design package was perfect for us. She encouraged us to come up with cool ideas and knew all the right questions to ask to elicit our thoughts on the look and feel of our day. She had great vendor recommendations. On top of it all, Erika is super sweet, consistently went above and beyond my expectations for wedding planning, and super reassuring about all my wedding planning worries!
    On the day of, our ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect!! It was like she read my mind. I would hire Erika again every time!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 38
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 39
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 40

Tali · Married on 05/27/2018

Great to work with!

Erika was great and super easy to work with! She was especially helpful in the months leading up to the wedding, as we were planning our Seattle wedding from the east coast. She gave suggestions on everything from vendors and decor, to wording on our invitations. She was also really helpful day of, making sure everything ran smoothly. Thanks to Erika and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Tali,

It is so great to hear from you!! I can’t believe how the time flies! I hope you two are well. Thank you so much for your review, it means the world! Happy Holidays!

Cheers,
    Erika

Danika · Married on 05/19/2018

I don't think my wedding day would have gone as smoothly without the help of Erika. She is calm, collected, and knows when to step in to ensure your day goes perfect. I couldn't be happier with the service she provided on such a special day ❤️

Sent on 07/01/2017

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements's reply:

Can't believe a year has flown by already!! Such a fun day to be a part of! Thank you.

Matthew · Married on 04/02/2018

Erika was amazing. She helped us through every minute aspect. She did so much behind the scenes that I can't tell you how many times I though, "oh, what about this," only to realize she had already taken care of it. She navigated each and every aspect of our wedding, keeping us informed on everything happening. I really appreciated her attention to detail while keeping an eye on the big picture. She worked well with each of the vendors. I just cannot say enough about her. Unfortunately, I do not see myself hiring her again due to this line of work, haha, but I can confidently recommend her to any couple, whether they are looking for a wedding or elopement, domestic or abroad. Our small beach wedding in Costa Rica could NOT have been any better and I have Erika to thank for so much of it.

Sent on 04/09/2018
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 41
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 42
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 43
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 44

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements's reply:

Matt, you and Jani were dream clients! Thank you so much for trusting me with both of your special days!! :D

kelley · Married on 12/29/2017

I cannot recommend Erika enough! My husband and I wanted to elope in a National Park in Washington and our photographers recommended talking with Erika about helping plan it. I thought they were crazy because I wasn't going to pay a wedding planner for a tiny, 7 person elopement. I was SO wrong. After talking with Erika I knew I needed her help. She tailored her service offerings to all my very specific needs for a great price and helped me make dream elopement an affordable reality- which I always thought I would have to compromise on due to budget. She recommended the perfect location (as she is very knowledgeable about PNW outdoor options), she helped me find the perfect dress and a makeup/hair artist, she did an incredible job with our flowers, prepared us with EVERYTHING we forgot, and was a really kind and helpful person to work with. Especially for those looking for an adventurous wedding/elopement, Erika is your girl!

Sent on 01/09/2018
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 45

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements's reply:

Kelley, thank you for letting me be apart of your snowlopement! Seriously, epic! You guys were troopers. I am so glad you stuck with the blush dress, it was perfect! This will forever be a favorite!!

Brooke · Married on 12/15/2017

Erika with the greatest adventure exceeded all of our expectations. Her initial response time was so quick and she really got to know us as a couple and individuals and really helped make our ceremony how we imagined and dreamed. She also did my floral arrangement and it was one of the most beautiful flower arrangements I had seen. She really goes above and beyond to help make your day the best and take away all the worries of planning. We highly recommend her for any planning need for upcoming couples!
    The Weaver Elopement

Sent on 01/09/2018
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 46
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 47
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 48
    The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements 49

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much!! I loved being apart of your and Justin's Ceremony!! One of my favorite bouquets ever and will never ever get over your cape and knee-high velvet boots!! Such an amazing day with you and your families.