The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Charles B. Married on 11/06/2021

Beyond our Wildest Expectation

It’s hard to overstate just how grateful we are to have worked with The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements for our wedding. From start to finish, Erika and Ryan expertly outlined, arranged, and executed our wedding plans. Their prompt communication, industry expertise, and extensive regional vendor relationships saved our wedding plans when our original venue dropped our contract just weeks before our original date.

Erika & Ryan have a talent for bringing a vision to life. We were shocked by just how beautiful their constructed settings were at our ceremony and reception venue. It was beyond any expectation we had.

Beyond their clear aptitude for wedding planning and day-of coordination, Ryan and Erika are fun, down-to-earth, uplifting people to be around. They love what they do and they’ll ensure that you do as well.
    Amelia C. Married on 10/14/2021

An Absolute Dream to Work With!

Erika (and Ryan!) were an absolute dream to work with! Erika helped me plan my small, couples-only elopement and everything went flawlessly from planning up to the big day. Not only did Erika provide me with vendor recommendations and helped us choose a location (we’re new to the PNW) but she also picked up our cake and flowers, set up a sweet picnic area post-ceremony, and went above and beyond to make sure our day went flawlessly. Can't recommend them enough!
    Alec M. Married on 09/18/2021

A Perfect Wedding Weekend

When my fiancé (now wife) and I started looking for a wedding planner we wanted someone who was kind, organized, and considerate of the fact that we had absolutely no idea what we were getting into. When we decided to work with The Greatest Adventure we got all of those things and more.

For starters, as a young couple we needed to be very mindful of the budget for our wedding, and The Greatest Adventure offered excellent value for the cost. Through The Greatest Adventure we received the expertise, thoughtfulness, and attention to detail you’d expect from the best event planning services in the world. They’re warm and genuine and they curate an aesthetic that immediately impresses.

From the beginning of the process to the end we were able to rely on their services consistently. Even when things weren’t going according to plan they went out of their way to “right the ship” and ensure that we had an amazing wedding weekend.

The Greatest Adventure were instrumental in crafting the wedding of our dreams and we can’t thank them enough for all of their talents and efforts. We also can’t recommend them enough.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 08/21/2021

Hiring TGA was the best decision we made

Being someone who plans events for work, I felt pretty comfortable with the wedding planning process but we knew a day of coordinator was a must have. Once we started the process, I realized with so many possibilities for decor, we also needed some help with wedding design. TGA was a recommendation from our photographer. I knew they specialized in elopements so I wasn't sure we were a good candidate for them since we were looking at a full sized wedding. From the start, Daina was so friendly, thorough and communicative. She let me know where we should be every step of the way and made my vision come to life. I considered myself a pretty "zen" bride but there were times when Covid restrictions and vendor communications were overwhelming and Daina eased all my concerns and worries. On the day of, Daina was there for us like an old friend. She took care of everything and it was clear she just wanted us to have an amazing day. We didn't have to think about anything logistically and all of our guests said it was the most seamless wedding they had ever been to. On top of that, the decor and design were absolutely stunning. Daina and Erika nailed it and our wedding couldn't have felt more like "us". I am so grateful to have hired TGA and I truly feel like I couldn't have had the wedding of my dreams without them. Thank you so much, Daina and Erika!!!
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn C. Married on 08/18/2021

The BEST elopement team!

Erika and Ryan are amazing! We are seriously so grateful for how special they made our day. Every detail was taken care of and we had so much FUN! Erika designed a beautiful table for our family meal, she really is the best! She is so talented and understands your vision quickly! She helped us chose a ceremony location for grandparents that still kept us feeling adventurous and kept our family comfortable all day. Ryan officiated for us and he was awesome! Our day would not have been the same if it wasn’t for them and we 100% recommend working with them. They feel like friends now to us and with an elopement style wedding, it is special to have vendors that you loved so much to help make it a memorable experience!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 07/17/2021

The BEST planner for intimate and outdoor weddings!

We worked with Erika to plan our cabin wedding for 31 people on 7/14. This was our third wedding plan due to COVID - and I honestly have to say I would have cancelled the wedding out of frustration and gone to the courthouse were it not for Erika. She was SO helpful during the planning process, she took care of the design plan and a lot of little details that I just couldn't be bothered with. The best part about hiring Erika was that on the day itself, I literally didn't have to worry about ONE thing. She and her husband took care of EVERYTHING - setup, breakdown, florals, rentals, all of it. And the tablescape they created was stunningly beautiful. Our wedding day was above and beyond our dreams thanks to Erika, and we are so grateful to her for that. I would highly recommend hiring her for any intimate outdoor wedding or elopement, she is an expert and really knows what she's doing - and she will give you the gift of being able to relax and enjoy your day with zero stress! Thanks Erika!
    Jessica S. Married on 07/07/2021

Erika was AMAZING! Hire her for your wedding!

We LOVED Erika and were so happy we went with her to plan our elopement. I talked with a couple planners and Erika really stood out to me because she felt so personable and I really liked her work.
    Our elopement was just the 2 of us and it was a very nice surprise to have Erika and her then fiance there. While Erika was helping me get ready, Ryan was hanging out with my husband and enjoying some drinks. My husband loved having someone to drink with while I was getting ready. They felt more like friends than our wedding planner.
    Erika did such an AMAZING job finding the perfect location for our intimate ceremony and picnic reception. We had the entire place to ourselves and the picnic reception was everything I wanted and more.
    I would highly recommend you hire Erika. She is very detailed oriented and her styling is wonderful!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie M. Married on 06/19/2021

What a relief to find The Greatest Adventure!

There are so many ways Erika helped reduce my stress during wedding planning that I’ve lost count. I knew she was the right choice when she helped me narrow down my neurotic list of 60 possible venues to a few great choices and ultimately guided us towards our dream venue, Saltwater Farm. I had a very specific aesthetic vision for the day and Erika understood it and found me the right rentals from such a variety of vendors, something I would have never been able to navigate on my own. I think it’s normal to be curious or anxious leading up to your wedding day, wondering how your vision will play out. But I needn’t have worried because it was even better than I expected. When I saw our tablescapes, my jaw dropped. As for problems, if there were any, I never heard about them and our guests didn’t experience any – which is the mark of a great planning vendor! Hiring Erika allowed us to be fully in the moment with friends and family on our wedding day. We received so many texts after the wedding saying that the event was gorgeous, but not fussy. Impressive, but not stuffy. And so much of that welcoming and celebratory aura is thanks to Erika and her talent. Hire The Greatest Adventure!
    Caitlin M. Married on 10/31/2020

The Greatest Adventure

What frustrations or obstacles were you experiencing while planning your wedding/elopement before you hired The Greatest Adventure?

I never really had an “ideal wedding”, I didn’t know what options I had or how to find them! I just needed someone to hear what small ideas I had and make them into something amazing!

How did The Greatest Adventure’s assistance improve your wedding/elopement planning experience?

Erika was so chill it really helped to calm me down, because literally everything makes me nervous haha. And it was like she just knew what I wanted without me having to explain it!

What would you tell other brides who are considering hiring The Greatest Adventure for their wedding/elopement day?

I would say if you’re looking for someone with similar styles/tastes who enjoy being outside then Erika is definitely the one for you! She’s open to everything and super silly and fun to be around!

Did you feel that The Greatest Adventure offered excellent value for the cost?

Yes definitely! I think she could have charged more for everything she did!

Is there anything that you would change about the wedding/elopement planning process with The Greatest Adventure?

I can’t think of anything that I would have changed!

How likely are you to recommend The Greatest Adventure to a friend that is getting married?

10/10! I’ve already definitely recommended to a few :)
  • Scott
    Scott V. Married on 10/10/2020

The ease of planning and day of dreams

Erika is amazing! I can’t even begin to tell you how she made our day feel special and made the planning to easy from across the country. Going into a trip from New York to Washington to elope was scary. Going all off reviews, dreams and hope. Erika made this process very easy for us. We would choose her over and over again! Making our day special, hiking about 7 miles to make for the perfect spot to have our ceremony.
  • Olivia
    Olivia M. Married on 09/12/2020

Hire Them!

Erika and Ryan were the biggest help in making our intimate wedding a success. After rescheduling and changing plans because of COVID, we felt confident moving forward knowing they would be there to help. Erika was resourceful and personable making us both feel heard about we how we envisioned the day. Would highly recommend them both to anyone who needs help making their day feel special and memorable.
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth Married on 08/29/2020

The Best Decision We Made - Hiring The Greatest Adventure!

Having the Greatest Adventure as our elopement planner was the best decision we could have made! After deciding to postpone our wedding until next year and knowing we wanted to still get married this year, eloping was the perfect solution for us! But, planning an elopement in Washington while living in Ohio seemed like a daunting task. From the first time we spoke with Erika we were immediately at ease. She was so professional, but also kind and personable. Although we started the planning process only a month out, it was very stress-free since Erika was so on top of it! She scouted locations for us, sent us vendor recommendations, explained the permit and marriage license process, officiated the ceremony, handled the flowers, and more! When we finally met her and her husband, Ryan, in person on our wedding day we immediately felt like we wanted to be friends. We cannot recommend Erika and the Greatest Adventure enough! I don't know how we would have planned our last minute elopement without them.
    Nicolette M. Married on 08/29/2020

The best wedding planner there is!

There are not enough words to describe how absolutely amazing Erika is. She is so kind, easy-going, and works with couples from all walks of life. Erika has a huge heart and is committed to making the world a better, more just place and being a good steward of the outdoors. It meant so much to us to be working with someone with such integrity and who held our same values.

I had no clue where to start with vendors and was stressed about having time to do all the research with my busy schedule. Erika listened to what our hopes were for our celebration and curated the most perfect list of vendors for us to choose from. She took all the stress out of getting started and made it so easy and fun for us to put together our vendor dream team! And then COVID-19 happened. Erika pretty much re-planned our entire day when our wedding needed to pivot from a bigger celebration to a small elopement. She showed up for us in the biggest way, and supported us through all the changes and stress. Erika made herself available for multiple phone calls and always responded to my many emails as things seemed to change day to day. I know she was also doing this for every other couple she was working with, and I was amazed at her hard work, care, and commitment to her couples during such a stressful time.

Our Plan B was even more magical and perfect than our Plan A, and I get tears in my eyes every time I think about it! Erika found us the most breathtaking spot in the mountains to get married, and created the most relaxing and fun day for us. We kept all the details that were important to us from our originally planned big celebration, which made it feel even more special with it just being us and our immediate family. Erika and her husband, Ryan, went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect. Seriously, Ryan was meticulously picking tiny pine needles off of our outdoor dinner table before we sat down to make sure it was *perfect*, which we all were laughing about! They even picked up our mini wedding cake for us from the bakery so we didn’t have to drive back into town the morning of our wedding. It’s the little things like that that show you how much Erika and Ryan care. My spouse and I have been to weddings where the couple, bridal party, and family are so busy doing things for the wedding that they don't get to enjoy it. That’s a big reason why we chose to work with Erika and she delivered - we didn’t worry about a single thing the whole day and all of us were able to be present and truly soak up every moment.

Erika has a warmth and energy about her that puts everyone at ease. She is extremely organized, always knows the answer to every ridiculous question you have, has amazing style, and an impeccable eye for detail. You can feel how hard she is rooting for you leading up to and during your big day. She really cares about her couples and it shows. Our wedding day wasn’t exactly what we thought it would be, but it actually ended up being better. Erika and Ryan are to thank for that. You 1000% want them as part of your wedding day team!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra S. Married on 07/14/2020

Erika is a wonderful planner & helped us with our camp themed wedding weekend!

Erika was nothing short of wonderful as our wedding coordinator! She became much more to us than a planner as she supported us through 2 years of (what felt like) endless pivoting of plans due to COVID-19 and helping us get through the often emotional journey. She felt like a friend we could count on during this crazy time.

We trusted her completely and truly felt that we could RELAX and fully enjoy our day! She did an outstanding job coordinating our vendors and styling all of our rentals, DIY details, and tablescape - it was so exciting to see it all come together day-of!

Erika is an experienced planner with a reassuring, friendly & calm energy that is so appreciated during the wedding process - you will not regret hiring her, just DO IT! Thank you so so much, Erika (and Ryan!), we couldn't have done it without you!
    Annie E. Married on 06/17/2020

Thank you Erika!

If you take away anything from this review, let it be that our elopement could not have happened without the assistance of Erika! I will try now to express how grateful I am for her services.

My husband and I had originally planned for a 100+ person wedding in which I was determined to plan everything myself. I did not believe that I needed a day-of coordinator, nor did I want to spend money on one. Ieven had almost everything planned and ready to go almost a year out from the big day. Then, I saw she was tagged in one of my photographer’s photos on instagram, and I looked at reviews of her services online. After reading the stories from past brides about all the things that happened before and on their wedding day that they couldn’t predict, and that Erika was there to manage, I knew I needed a coordinator if I wanted to actually enjoy the day. We met face to face back in 2019 and I knew right away she was the one I wanted!

When COVID hit and turned our big wedding into an intimate elopement, Erika was right there with us to walk through the process. And the process only got more difficult as time went on. We waited until two months before the big day to switch to an elopement, and Erika guided us through reaching out to our vendors, switching the venue, our elopement day timeline, and provided support to us with our decision, as our families were not happy with the change. She helped arrange a new florist, assisted with cake pickup, and immediately helped me hire a new HMU artist when my first one could not commit to the big day.

But most of all, Erika was the one person we could talk to about our situation. No one before us had experienced anything like this, and she was able to use her knowledge and expertise to provide us with what we needed to get married in the way we wanted. Not only that, Erika had to change her own wedding plans during this time, and she never complained or made us feel less-than important to her because of it.

On the day of the elopement, she had a cohesive plan for all of our vendors, set up a lovely cake table for us, and made us feel celebrated. Her presence and positive energy is what made our small elopement truly special.

As COVID continues to impact our world, I can’t imagine trying to plan, navigate, and execute a wedding without the support and skill that Erika brings. Take it from a grade A planner who has done an insane amount of research on all things weddings--you want Erika for your day!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 06/15/2020

Amazing Elopement team!

We were impacted by the global pandemic and our Costa Rica destination wedding was cancelled. We weren’t sure if we were going to be able to marry any time soon. We starting researching elopement options and stumbled upon Erika and Ryan’s business. They graciously agreed to take us on as their first COVID elopement and soglad we did! They turned what was a very frustrating and confusing time into the wedding day of our dreams! It really felt like a fairytale. They were extremely easy to work with, flexible, and listened to our ideas, bringing it all to life. From the beautiful picnic, to finding the wedding arbor we wanted and the gorgeous flora arrangements. We were even able to keep some of the items used on our day so we’ve repurposed them and now have twinkling lights and tiki torches in our backyard which we can relive the most perfect day all over! If you are looking for an extremely down go earth and super creative team, don’t hesitate, Greatest Adventure Weddings is they way to go!
  • Kathy
    Kathy T. Married on 09/21/2019

Let yourself enjoy your wedding day and hire Erika

Friends advised me to hire a wedding planner, or at the very least a coordinator, and I am SO glad I listened to them. I'm even happier that I decided to go with Erika, who I met through a very good friend. Everyone told me to prepare for one thing to go really, super wrong on my wedding day, and so I mentally prepared for that to happen. However, because I hired Erika, my wedding day went off without a single hitch that I'm aware of. I hired Erika for wedding coordination, and after our initial consult she sent me a curated selection of vendors to review and hire on my own. Starting from the final walk through and final planning meeting, things really got going, and she went over every single detail of the day with me. I know that without her and her team, I would have been stressed about decor getting to the right places, worried about my family working to set things up instead of enjoying themselves, and working myself instead of taking in my wedding day. I had to do exactly NONE of that, because of The Greatest Adventure Weddings. One of the things my mom comments about most is the fact that at the end of the night, she thought to herself that she should start gathering things together for people to take home. She was pleasantly surprised to find that everything had already been gathered, put away, or loaded into cars. I don't know what to say except that Erika is a wedding planning fairy godmother and I would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone getting married anywhere (she travels, people!)!
    Katie B. Married on 09/07/2019

Fabulous! Erika will make your day exactly what you want

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Erika. We worked with her to plan our wedding in the San Juan Islands initially from across the country, then from across the world when we moved to Europe. She was always flexible and accommodating given the time differences and our travel schedule. Erika is a kind, unflappable, and reassuring presence, and we really came to think of her as a friend through this process.

As my husband and I have debriefed our wedding and planning process two things have stood out to us that make us SO happy we hired Erika. First, she knows what goes into weddings, and she can lead you through that process. We had no idea where to begin at times, and she was so helpful with questionnaires, checklists, etc. to get us where we needed to go. She was able to orient us without steering us - if there are things you want to do non-traditionally or if you have a totally different vision for your day she is TOTALLY supportive of that. Because of Erika we felt confident that there was nothing we missed or forgot. Second - the time saved!! I cannot stress enough how much time Erika saved us. There were so many details - napkins, cups, plug-ins for speakers, logistics of vendors arriving, (and so much more) that we just didn't even have to think about. Instead of us having to do endless research online Erika presented us with a couple of her trusted vendors that she thought would suit us - and her recommendations were all spot on. Her design aesthetic is beautiful - we were blown away by how great everything looked on the wedding day, and how little work we had to do. Erika incorporated all our personal touches perfectly. We actually got to enjoy the wedding day and be present for it, rather than running around worrying about small details. From our perspective everything went off flawlessly.

Erika, thank you! The weekend really ended up being even more fun than we could have hoped, in no small part due to you. You're the best! Please come hang out with us in Vienna :)
    Sarah Married on 08/31/2019

Best Experience EVER!

Erika and The Greatest Adventure were outstanding! They exceeded every one of our expectations. At first, we weren’t sure if we should hire a wedding planner. I was just going to ask a co-worker to help with the day of coordination and we would do the rest of the planning ourselves. It wasn’t long before we were overwhelmed with the amount of choices we had to make. We had so many questions. It was clear that we needed help.
    I had been following The Greatest Adventure for a while on social media and I’ve always been drawn to Erika’s style and aesthetic (follow her on IG and you’ll see what I mean). So when we finally decided that we needed a wedding planner, it was an easy decision! Erika was quick to respond to our inquiry and she was super flexible with our busy schedules! She is so personable and easy to get along with. My husband really enjoyed working with her because she was full of wedding knowledge and took the time to explain everything – like I said, we had a lot of questions! She seemed genuinely excited about our vision for the wedding which got us even more excited.
    On the day of the wedding I was absolutely blown away. She took my crazy ideas and turned them into beautiful realities. My husband, family and I were incredibly thankful for the amount of work Erika and her crew put in to making our day perfect. We can’t say thank you enough! Book The Greatest Adventure for you wedding. You won’t regret it!
  • Ryan
    Ryan M. Married on 07/06/2019

Oregon Coast Elopement

Erika was amazing to work with! I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in finding someone who supports all her couples in every aspect of their wedding. She has a kind heart, fantastic eye, and made every part of our elopement run smoothly. She is one of the people you want supporting you on your big day.
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 06/29/2019

Fun, relaxing, beautiful wedding? Hire Erika and The Greatest Adventure Weddings

In a time of wedding planning, when my brain was scattered, I was overwhelmed, and I was constantly unsure of the decisions I was making, Erika was there. She helped these two New England transplants have the west coast mountain wedding of our dreams.

Early on I told Erika that our love for nature, hiking, and epic adventures was the reason we were choosing to make our entire families and most of our friends fly across the county and then drive 3 hours into the North Cascades to watch us get married. After our wedding, I felt like our loved ones were able to fully grasp why we love living out in Washington. Most of them didn’t want to leave! She pulled together the most incredible team of vendors who, each in their own way, gave a little taste of things we love about living in Washington. Her vision for our outdoor wedding and tented reception was above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. One thing that amazed me about Erika’s design work is that I am pretty sure I gave her the words “natural, ethereal, mountain” as wedding goals, pinned a few things and she created a mood board that I literally drooled over for days. What she ultimately created for our wedding day was incredible. I felt like I had been plopped inside a dream world of pretty things. As I look back at our photos, each time I realize more incredible details that Erika thought to include.

If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I wasn’t aware of it. To be honest, my only complaint about my wedding was that I was so excited during the cocktail hour to talk with friends and family that I totally missed the cheese board, which my mom was sure to tell me was the most incredible cheese display she’s ever had – thanks mom. But in all honesty, Erika had our wedding day flowing beautifully. She coordinated between numerous vendors, coordinated a dog drop-off, gathered the bridal parties and parents (not as easy as you’d think), decorated and organized, and coordinated a 125 person wedding, all at a venue with no cell service. She is a total rockstar.

After our rehearsal two nights before our wedding, my dad turned to me. He pointed out Erika (who had just managed to wrangle 15 people who had just been reunited for the first time in over a year through an easy and flawless wedding walk through) and he said, now that is a hard worker, you can tell that she loves what she does, and you hiring her was the best decision.

For my now-husband and I, planning our wedding and getting married unexpectedly coincided with an incredible difficult time in our lives. Erika was a supportive and positive constant, always checking in, providing advice and guidance, and making decisions for us when we couldn’t. To be honest, our day would not have been what it was without her.

I’ll get straight to the point: Hire. Her. It will be the best decision you will ever make for your wedding.
    Jessica Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing, attentive, detailed, and great taste!

Erika and her team far exceed our admittedly very high expectations! From the very beginning, Erika made us feel completely comfortable with the planning process. Us being in Michigan and planning our wedding from afar had its challenges, but Erika took all of the stress out of the process and handled every single detail, big and small. Erika is super detailed, organized, and on the ball. And, she has amazing taste and knows where and how to get everything you could ever dream of for your wedding!! Erika went WAY above and beyond, we were blown away with the amount of time and effort she put into making our dream wedding come true. We worked with Erika for almost a year and knew that we were in great hands. We had complete trust that she had everything under control. Our wedding day was perfectly executed, and we were so thankful for Erika and her team for all of their hard work leading up to our wedding day, and especially on that day. I nearly cried when I saw how completely perfect our dinner and party set up was, it was literally everything I had been envisioning and dreaming of. Every minute of the day was planned perfectly and Erika really took the pressure off us so that we could truly enjoy our day. We are eternally grateful and would highly recommend Erika and her wonderful team. Thank you thank you thank you.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 06/17/2019

Hire tga! You will not regret it.

The moment we made the decision to elope in Washington after just moving here six months prior, we knew we had to hire Erika of The Greatest Adventure. I had been following her for a while and seeing her work, and with my busy schedule and not knowing anything about the area yet, we knew she was the one. From the second we met her for our initial planning meeting, we just hit it off. She helped us think of things we didn’t even know where a thing in planning for a wedding. Throughout the entire process, she heard our ideas, listened to our wishes for the day and then came back to us with her options. When she told us about Alpine Lakes High Camp and the entire experience and weekend we could have, we knew she put so much thought into implementing our vision. And she nailed it. We were not disappointed in anything! And when it came to the day finally, everything came together! She had every detail down, I did not have to worry about a single thing at all on that day. We trusted her with the best day of our lives and she did not disappoint. Oh and did I mention she managed to pull everything together at a completely off grid location and was our officiant all at the same time!
    She’s a magic worker. I feel as though we have gained a true friend in Erika, and I can’t wait to plan a vow renewal in the future just so we can hire her again!

Erika thank you for your compassion, flexibility, and design ideas! We are forever grateful for your planning and friendship for pulling of the best day of our entire lives!

Jordan and Emily Bell-Grimes
    6/17/19
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/15/2019

Moody Wedding Perfectly Planned

Having Erika plan our intimate wedding was a breeze, considering we did it all over the phone and from opposite ends of the country! With distance being so much and the fact that we were so busy with school, we decided to go for Erika's full planning services and it's because of this that we had such an enjoyable (and stress free!) engagement leading up to the wedding. She was thorough and well networked; she recommended vendors that were spot on with what we had in mind. Communication was quick (and at times, hilarious) and her excitement for our wedding was infectious. She gathered a wonderful team of vendors who complemented our wedding day so well and put our vision together for our reception. She also secretly helped me plan a unique surprise for my husband for our wedding day. Erika's partner, Ryan, officiated our wedding (his first!) and did a wonderful job in doing so; his delivery of our ceremony script was warm and genuine - and authentically reflected my husband and I. We dreamed of an other-worldly, moody, and wooded escape for our wedding and Erika + the vendors she gathered brought it to life. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering hiring her as your planner! By the time the wedding came around, Erika felt like a close friend and we were happy to have her company at our wedding. Fun fact: Greatest Adventure was actually recommended to me by *another* planner!
  • Kari
    Kari D. Married on 06/01/2019

The best money we spent

If you take nothing else away from this review, HIRE ERIKA. She is, hands down, the *best* money we spent on a wedding vendor. Her vendor recommendations were spot on -- first, it was incredibly helpful to have 300+ results for [insert wedding service here] distilled down into 3-5 options that were within our budget. Second, you know all those wedding planning horror stories about flaky vendors? We experienced none of that. Every vendor we contacted from Erika's suggestions was nothing but professional, easy to get in touch with, easy to get along with, and delivered on their contracts. I don't know that wedding planning can ever truly be a breeze, but she made it as pain free as possible for us.

If we ever had questions during the planning process, Erika was just a quick email away and always super willing to help with whatever we needed. For example, she handled picking up our pies from the bakery and delivering them to our venue, since our venue was outside the bakery's delivery range. When she arrived at the venue she was wearing a down coat on a 70 degree Seattle day because she'd had the AC cranked the whole drive to make sure the pies stayed as perfect as possible!

Finally, the actual day of coordination was *incredible.* Erika kept everything running on time (seriously, my most punctual friend told me she was impressed by how on-schedule our wedding was) and made our reception absolutely beautiful. We basically just handed Erika a basket of various decorations and said "we trust your eye so if you can find a good use for these go ham" and she KILLED IT. Everything was gorgeous, and she handled our day-of string light drama like a champ. Our string lights ended up being too heavy for the holders we'd DIY'd (pro-tip: test your DIYs out before the day of the wedding). Erika and her team were able to come up with a flawless solution, and I only heard about it when my husband mentioned it to me during the reception. I don't know what else didn't go according to plan, but I'm sure Erika handled it flawlessly.

If you've made it this far, to reiterate - hire Erika. She is a dream to work with, and our wedding would not have been the same without her.