Rusted Vase Floral

Seattle, Washington View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Rusted Vase Floral Co. is a Seattle-based company passionate about supplying local flowers and creative arrangements for your wedding day celebration. Using a garden inspired approach, the florist’s design style can be described as textured, organic and natural. Whether you’re looking for bright, eye-catching florals to bring life to your day or are hoping for some dainty décor accents, Rusted Vase Floral Co. is prepared to bring your vision to life.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Terra H. Getting married on 02/06/2022

Elopement beauty!

Carlee was so great to work with! She was so quick to respond to my initial request and was able to complete my vision simply with a few phone calls and some images from my Pinterest board. She was also so flexible in regards to payment (she let me Venmo the payment to her which was so quick and easy for me!) as well as pick up options. I couldn’t decide how to best transport the flowers and she was so patient with me while I figured it out. Also-she made sure each individual flower of my table arrangement was hydrated until it was time for our event. I also appreciated being able to “decorate” my own arrangement, it was an unexpected but pleasant surprise. I got so many compliments on our flowers and wish I could have kept them alive forever. Overall, 10/10 would recommend!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Z. Married on 11/18/2021

Beyond what I could have ever imagined...magical wedding florals!

I cannot say just how amazing Carlee is, because there just aren't the right words. We had Carlee design our wedding florals, and they were an absolute dream. She is the sweetest, most genuine person, and working with her was easy from start to finish. From the first time I spoke with her, I felt completely confident that she understood my vision and was going to take it and run with it. ....And did she ever! When we had our florals picked up the day before our wedding, I was speechless. Even though my husband and I opted for an intimate "just us" small-scale wedding (with no guests), Carlee put just as much care and love and detail into our flowers as if it were a big huge elaborate wedding. My bouquet was just the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. I wish flowers lasted forever, bc I would have carried that baby everywhere I go for the rest of my life. She also put together the most precious garland for the back of our car, and the photos speak for themselves. She also arranged multiple centerpieces for our dinner table, and they were stunning. Carlee was on top of everything, organized, and never gave me any cause to worry. Pickup & rental return was a piece of cake. I cannot imagine that anyone anywhere could have done a more perfect job with our wedding florals. Seriously, Carlee is mad talented. I could go on and on.... but just check out these photos. Thank you, Carlee. You will forever be a special part of our big day, and I can't thank you enough.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 09/18/2021

Say YES to Rusted Vase doing your florals!

Rusted Vase and Carlee is a highly creative, passionate, and organized florist who was an absolute joy to work with. It’s clear she cares deeply about her work and bringing others' visions to life.

Carlee helped guide us through the process to land on final florals and designs that met the day perfectly. We cannot wait to find future events to work with her again!

Her work is true magic and she couldn’t be a more lovely person to work with!

Photos by Wiley Putnam

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements The Greatest Adventure Weddings & Elopements Wedding Planners

Carlee is insanely creative and talented! She loves what she does and you can tell in her work. She is so easy to work with her!! I can not recommend her enough!!! Definitely one of my faves!

Kamra Fuller Photography Kamra Fuller Photography Wedding Photographers

No reason to sugarcoat it - Rusted Vase is my favorite florist in the Greater Seattle Area. THEY ARE AMAZING!

5228 University Way NE Seattle, Washington, 98105
425-280-8069
Location of (Rusted Vase Floral)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding