Pozie by Natalie

Bellingham, WA View map

$5,000 Typical Price

Pozie by Natalie is a Bellingham, Washington based floral design studio specializing in seasonal plants and flowers for Pacific Northwest weddings. Self-described farmer’s daughter Natalie Ransom has over 15 years of adorning weddings and special events with beautiful flowers in the Bellingham Bay and San Juan Islands area. Whether you are looking for something simple and natural or glamorous, let Pozie by Natalie create the environment you want for a price within reach.

Services offered
Pozie by Natalie offers free consultations for all services. Couples meet with Natalie to discuss the vision and design process and from there, it’s all up to her. Between her experience and love of all things green, you can rest assured that Natalie will wow you and your guests with beautiful bouquets and garlands. Services Pozie by Natalie include:

• Venue Visit
  • Baskets
  • Flower crowns
  • Non-florals
  • Single flowers

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Julie
    Julie D. Married on 07/25/2021

Definitely recommend!

Natalie was awesome, creative and friendly! I loved our florals, which we wanted to be PNW vibey with lots of ferns. My bouquet was my favorite part! So much so that I had parts of it preserved and framed :D Natalie was also super open to requests, like the mushrooms we asked for (to make it feel more like a forest :))

Pozie by Natalie's reply:

I'm so happy you were happy! I loved being a small part of your beautiful wedding! Thank you for your kind words!
    Meredith L. Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible

Wow. Natalie is incredible. She made two garlands for our wedding- a floral garland for an arch and a greenery garland to hang down from the ceiling. They were gorgeous beyond what I ever imagined. Natalie is so talented, so generous, and so responsive and easy to work with. She is above and beyond, I cannot recommend her highly enough

Pozie by Natalie's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so happy I got to be a part of your special day. I can't wait to see pictures!
  • Kaity
    Kaity Married on 10/13/2018

Natalie is the best!

Are you looking for a detail orientated, knowledgable, fun florist!? Look no further - Pozie by Natalie is your girl!!

I found Pozie by Natalie by searching through a friend's Facebook and seeing Natalie's work in pictures. I reached out via Facebook and Natalie quickly returned my inquiry. We emailed a bit but our main consultation was over the phone. Natalie set up a time that worked well for both of us, got on my pinterest board and our conversation began!
    First she told me that the photos I had been pinning must have been from Australia. LOL. But she had some options for me for the time of year that I was getting married in. Our initial consultation was likely a little over a half hour long and I hung up thinking "I am so glad I found her"! She is a wealth of knowledge. I was upfront about budget and Natalie respected that.

As we got closer to the wedding (9 months after I booked her and about a month before the wedding) we had another consultation over the phone to ensure that she understood my vision. I had some "pieces of magic" from Disney that I wanted in the bouquets and Natalie told me she could make it happen! Natalie told me about her vendors and how she would be sourcing the flowers for my floral needs. She talks very highly about her vendors.

On Saturday, October 13th, I walked into the wedding venue and immediately saw the floral garland I ordered for the mantel. WOW. Seeing this piece made me tear up. Then, I got to meet and hug Natalie. There is something so magical and grounding about Natalie. She walked me over to the other items bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and flowers for petal picking, and I became over joyed. I chose not to do a lot of flowers, but the flowers that I did choose to do - she did them RIGHT!

Natalie was able to pin the "pieces of magic" into the lace wrapping for the bridesmaids bouquets which made it easy for the bridesmaids to take their piece of magic with them. For mine, a little glue was easy to pick off. Cute pearl pins went perfectly with the lace and my wedding theme.

If you have floral needs in Bellingham or Mount Vernon (Skagit or Whatcom county) I highly recommend Pozie by Natalie - you will not be disappointed.

Photo Credit: Lincoln and Lucy

Pozie by Natalie's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Kaity! Reading this makes me tear up! It was such a pleasure to be part of your big day. It was very clear that it was a love-filled celebration. You were a gorgeous radiant bride and I love all the photos that I've seen so far!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Julie & Daniel
    62 photos · 07/25/2021

Lairmont Manor Lairmont Manor Mansion Weddings

A wedding featuring flowers done through Pozie by Natalie is a wedding that is guaranteed to be absolutely beautiful. Natalie's creative expertise is like no other in the area and we always look forward to working with her and seeing what amazing ideas she comes up with next!

Hotel Bellwether Hotel Bellwether Hotel Weddings

We love working with Pozie by Natalie!

Luma Weddings Luma Weddings Wedding Photographers

Working with Pozie by Natalie has been amazing over the years. Her designs are impeccable, and they always have that special touch that really makes photographs POP. She is an incredible talent, and I highly recommend hiring Pozie by Natalie.

2424 Spruce St Bellingham, WA, 98225
Location of (Pozie by Natalie)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding