Bellingham, WA 98229 Map · Phone number

About Botanikal

At Botanikal we strive to captivate you with our floral designs. This dream began when Colleen Elkins graduated with a BS in Botany and put her love for botanicals and design together working in a flower shop. After 6 years of flower design and 2 of those years managing a reputable Bellingham Flower shop, Colleen followed the encouragement of friends and other wedding professionals to start her own business. With a passion to surround others with the beauty found in flowers, Botanikal was created by owner and lead designer Colleen Elkins. Botanikal is studio based out of Bellingham, WA and focuses on wedding centerpieces, bridal bouquets and other custom floral arrangements. This focus allows for the dedication and individual attention to creating personal decorations for your event.

Botanikal is constantly searching for new and local wedding vendors This along with continual training is what keeps Botanikal moving forward with innovating flower designs that set your wedding apart from others.

65afa398811a86d5 Jacob AlexWeddingBLOG 50
Botanikal
Bridal bouquet with plum calla lilies, orange roses, fern curls, green orchids, purple tulips and...
Bridesmaid bouquet
Bridesmaid bouquet
Bride & Groom
Bridal bouquet with pink roses, astilbe, peonies, hydrangea, gardenias, and dahlias
Bridal party
Bride & groom at church
Bride & groom at church
Hydrangea, phalonopsis orchid, yellow cymbidium, lilies
Hydrangea, phalonopsis orchid, yellow cymbidium, lilies
Cascading bridal bouquet, yellow roses, calla lilies, fressia, hydrangea, orchids
Reception
Reception
Centerpieces
Centerpieces
wedding centerpiece with Pink peonies, snapdragons, roses, scabiosa. flowers tied with ribbon
floating orchids

Botanikal 4
  • Ellie

Ellie Fowler · Married on 11/03/2018

Cheers for Botanikal

Colleen was so attentive to our needs. She was patient, understanding and had a heart to bring our vision to life. Her passion was so beautifully evident and I was so pleased with the results of her work. I was nervous about choosing a florist, because I was afraid I wouldn't be properly heard. Colleen set my mind at ease and made sure that her work reflected my wishes. She was helpful, even with last minute details. I HIGHLY recommend Botanikal and do not feel I can speak more highly of it!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Botanikal 5
    Botanikal 6
    Botanikal 7
    Botanikal 8

Suzanne · Married on 08/06/2016

When I first started planning my wedding I had no idea what I was doing or what to expect to pay for flowers. Colleen took the time to sit down with us and figure out exactly what we needed and how much and was able to keep the cost at a very reasonable cost! When our flowers showed up for our wedding I was (I still am) blown away with how GOREGOUS they were! I would recommend Colleen to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Kristi · Married on 05/28/2016

Botanikal did the flowers for my wedding and they did an incredible job! Going into wedding planning I did not have a specific vision for the flowers - just a color pallet. I worked with Colleen on Pinterest to get an idea of what I wanted and she ran with it. She was very responsive via email and phone, and even coordinated a meeting a couple weeks before the wedding to put together mock centerpieces. She was very organized and clearly broke down the invoice so I knew where my money was going. At first I had a little sticker shock with the price, but she worked with me to determine what was important and where we could reduce costs. Wow, I have to say that it was 100% worth the money - when I walked into the venue the day of the wedding I was thrilled! I couldn't have imagined how beautiful and creative the flowers turned out - I was blown away... Honestly they exceeded expectations and I received so many compliments on their work. I was one happy bride - big thank you to Botanikal for helping make my day perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Botanikal FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals
    Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Colleen is a favorite vendor for stunning natural arrangements. She has a distinct knowledge of plants and flowers and knows the best combinations of flowers for your vision and longevity and hardiness for your season. Always a pleasure to work with.

• Bellingham, 98229 See on map