Rusted Vase Floral Reviews

Rusted Vase Floral 6
Rusted Vase Floral 7

Brooklyn Nelso · Married on 11/17/2018

Floral design

I really enjoyed working with Carlee to make our wedding day as beautiful as can be. From our first conversation our styles really aligned. As someone who has never planned anything that needed floral design, I didn’t know exactly the words to use to describe my ideas and vision but Carlee was able to interrupt my lack of proper vocabulary and create a dream wedding. She also was very understanding of any last minute additions. She is so sweet and made a special trip to the house we were getting ready at to delivery the bouquets and boutonnières for our pictures. She even converted my husband to understand that flowers are so worth it! Would highly recommend her for any floral needs!

• Melissa

Melissa Gaeto · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience- Highly recommend!

We were so happy we found Rusted Vase! Based off a recommendation from our wedding planner (Holly-Kate & Co.) we instantly clicked with the owner, Carlee. She understood our style right off the bat and often would finish our sentences! She just got it! Carlee even went above and beyond and met us at our venue to talk through the vision, something that my parents and I really appreciated. I knew after our first meeting we were in great hands. It was so fun to watch everything come to life day of. Carlee helped make our wedding day unforgettable and we can’t recommend her enough.

Rusted Vase Floral 8
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/25/2018

Drop-Dead Gorgeous Florals

Carlee was beyond wonderful -- we were so happy that our wedding planner recommended Rusted Vase Co. Carlee designed our bouquets, ceremony flowers, and table arrangements and everything was absolutely stunning. We received countless compliments on our flowers and would recommend Carlee to any couple. In addition to an amazing florist, she is an amazing person, and we are so glad to have worked with her!

Rusted Vase Floral 9
    Rusted Vase Floral 10
    Rusted Vase Floral 11
    Rusted Vase Floral 12
    Rusted Vase Floral 13

Danna · Married on 08/03/2018

Carlee was a delight. We gave her very little guidance and she managed to give us exactly what we wanted. She was flexible, extremely responsive, and created pieces that we absolutely loved. She knocked it out of the park.

Rusted Vase Floral 14
    Rusted Vase Floral 15

Crystal · Married on 07/28/2018

I found Carlee on Instagram just a few months before my wedding. I was initially going to have one of my bridesmaids do my flowers, but came to realize that wouldn't have been the best idea, considering how she had to commit to well, bridesmaid duties. :)

What attracted my now, husband, and I to Carlee's work was her ability to make flowers look like true works of art. Her attention to detail, ability to use color, and a wide range of textures really wowed us. As a wedding vendor myself, I felt like I had high expectations, and also a very specific look in mind (asymmetrical, airy, beachy, unique, and only white + green).

Carlee really nailed our floral look, and we got nothing but compliments from our guests. After the wedding a few of my other vendors posted my bouquet on Instagram, and we received even more compliments on there! I was thrilled to be receiving so much love, but at the same time, I wasn't surprised, because Carlee definitely went above and beyond. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Maybe for a vowel renewal in the coming years!

Rusted Vase Floral 16

Leanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Carlee is the best!!!!!! She exceeded my expectations !!! I had what i dreamed of and more with the floral and decor! I can’t say enough good things about the quality of work! My dreams were turned into reality !!!!!! From the greenery crowns to table tops, this girl kills it!!!!!

Rusted Vase Floral 17
    Rusted Vase Floral 18
    Rusted Vase Floral 19
    Rusted Vase Floral 20
  • Kimberlie

Kimberlie · Married on 06/30/2018

Making my dream day into a magical day!

I searched so long for a florist and passed up so many people because I really had something different and out of the box and pretty difficult and I just could not find anyone who could pull off what I was looking for until I was introduced to this amazing women! My wedding planner recommended her as she’s worked together with her and knows her and how awesome her work is ! And thank god! Not only did she pull off one of the most epic arches ever! She new exactly my vision without even me going into to much detail, it’s like she could read my mind! Her work is very outside the box and organic which is exactly what I needed and her attitude towards doing something creative and different was amazing ! Most places just want to do the same old thing and be traditional and boring and have limits but not her! She was allllll for my weird ideas and she turned them into masterpieces ! Not only did she give 200% of her hard work and love into my floral arrangements and arche but she even helped decorate and helped out with the day of stuff also! Which I am beyond grateful for ! She brought extra hands which was soooo amazing because between her and her help and our wedding planner and her extra help she brought, everything went so smoothly and looked beyond magical! I mean it was a real like fairytale ! Something out of Robin Hood ! I wasn’t even sure the crazy ideas in my head could be created but they all made it happen somehow ! And even better than what I could have imagined ! And the best benefit of choosing her was that I got a new amazing friend out of it! She’s one of the sweetest humans I know and I am honored that I could add her to my group of family ! It really was remarkable how amazing everyone was who I booked for things because I got to see how much love they really put into their work and art and that made my day so much more special ! She just really blew me away !

Rusted Vase Floral 21
    Rusted Vase Floral 26
    Rusted Vase Floral 27
  • I

Izzy · Married on 06/02/2018

Carlee’s work is absolutely phenomenal! My husband and I love bright colors so we just asked her to make our wedding “bright” and she ran with it in gorgeous arrangements. We got piles of compliments about the flowers at our wedding and they completed our look perfectly. She also did a wonderful job of helping us be as economical as possible (reusing arrangements for reception and ceremony) and went above and beyond with helping us source a custom photo booth backdrop. She is wonderfully creative and a joy to work with. I just wish I could have her arrangements in my life every day!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Rusted Vase Floral 28
    Rusted Vase Floral 29

Rusted Vase Floral's reply:

Thank you Izzy! You and Porter were a dream to work with! Thank you again and congrats!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/24/2018

Rusted Vase provided the flowers for my daughter's Seattle wedding on 3/24/18. We couldn't have been happier with every aspect of the service and products provided. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Carlee had great suggestions, but she also did a wonderful job listening to my daughter's ideas and wishes, and made them a reality. Everything from the bouquets to boutonnières to centerpieces was absolutely perfect. Carlee was flexible, professional, and very creative. She was timely with the pre-ceremony set up, and returned at 11:00 p.m. for clean-up/pick-up as scheduled. I highly recommend Rusted Vase and would not hesitate to use them again. We were just delighted from start to finish.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Rusted Vase Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Yvonne! It was so wonderful working with all of you!

Kendra · Married on 02/24/2018

Carlee was amazing! With just a couple of conversations and Instagram photos she captures perfectly exactly what we were looking for! Everything was fresh that day and set up beautifully! I would recommend her again and again!

Rusted Vase Floral 30
    Rusted Vase Floral 31
    Rusted Vase Floral 32
    Rusted Vase Floral 33
    Rusted Vase Floral 34
    Rusted Vase Floral 35
    Rusted Vase Floral 36

Keiko · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved working with Rusted Vase. Carlee was so great to work with - she really listened to what I wanted and executed on my vision for the day. She was also very flexible in working within my budget. The day of was perfect!

E · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Rusted Vase. The owner Carlee is really easy to work with and very helpful. Some things that really impressed me:
    - Very responsive. From the inquiry email to the day before the wedding SOS email, Carlee always responded promptly and thoroughly. In fact, I spent more on florals than I expected because Carlee was so responsive that she became my go-to girl whenever I had a design challenge I needed addressed.
    - Budget optimization. Carlee was very upfront about maximizing spending and impact. For example, when I wanted an expensive hanging floral installation to cover an unsightly area, Carlee met me at my venue to get a better understanding of the issue and offered an alternative idea that was half the price but achieved the same goal.
    - Execution. The flowers and greens were gorgeous, fresh, and my vision was perfectly executed. Also, Carlee used herbs in the bouquets, which meant that they emitted a pleasant botanical scent the whole evening--really unexpected and cool.

Tessa · Married on 07/22/2017

Carlee was truly fantastic with designing the floral arrangements for our wedding. I gave her a vague description of what I was envisioning and she knew exactly what to do! She was quick to respond to all of my inquiries and VERY patient with my requests and changes. All of our floral arrangements looked stunning, and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful they were. Carlee is very attentive to the little details, and the transportation of our flowers from Seattle to Orcas Island was incredible - they arrived in perfect condition! We were very lucky to book Rusted Vase for our wedding and we'll definitely book again for any future floral needs.

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Carlee did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers! I couldn’t have been more thrilled. They fit our vision perfectly, and she even managed to get peonies (something I had always dreamed of having) added into the bouquets when they weren’t really in season. In addition, she was so attentive, sweet, and fun to work with! I couldn’t believe how lucky we were to have gotten her as our wedding florist.

Anna · Married on 06/18/2017

Carlee of Rusted Vase Co. was amazing to work with. Not only was she extremely professional and responsive, but she added that extra special touch to show she really cared. When we met for coffee to brainstorm and go over planning it felt like I was just hanging out with a new friend, for real! Besides that she is absolutely talented in her floral arrangements, of course ;) I could not get enough of the details she put in to make sure everything was on point and special. From the gorgeous head table (seriously my exact vision, to life!) to the stunning bouquets and center pieces, to the arbor and cake display - it was all a dream and I have Carlee to thank for sharing her talent with me for my wedding! I will definitely call Carlee for any floral needs in the future, and recommend her to all of my friends. Can we do it all again?!

Rita · Married on 03/06/2017

To start off, flowers were not a high priority in our wedding budget (there's a saying that you're supposed to spend 10% of wedding budget on flowers...beyond what I was comfortable with), so when I met with Carlee, I was honest about our budget. She didn't even bat an eyelash! She made it work!

Carlee and I went through some examples of her past work and Pinterest, and she was able to extract elements of what I was looking for. After our preliminary meeting, she emailed me a spreadsheet a breakdown of costs and examples images of what our bouquets and arrangements would look like so we could refer to it as we were juggling with other wedding planning elements.

Carlee reached out to us about 3 weeks prior to our wedding to see if we wanted to meet up again and review any details. She even offered to lend us a few props to add to our ceremony, it was a very kind gesture and my mom noted the props were a great addition to the alter!

On day of wedding, Carlee checked in with the bridal party, and was flexible in waiting for our groom & groomsmen to arrive (emergency ER visit had hiccuped our timeline), to help pin their boutonnieres on.

Carlee is a very talented and creative florist, and she has a cheerful, genuine personality that shines through in her work. We've received tons of compliments from friends and family on the 2 alter arrangements and bouquets on day-of and after our wedding.

Chelsea · Married on 10/15/2016

Carlee was amazing to work with and we were blown away with how beautiful the flowers were. We gave her minimal direction on what we were looking for and she somehow knew exactly what to do for our vintage wedding! I would highly recommend her.

Adrienne · Married on 10/01/2016

Highly recommended! Carlee was quick to respond and open to ideas around centerpieces, along with being an absolute sweetheart. It was very easy working with her with helping her create my vision. A bonus: she sources local vendors for her flowers and everything was fresh and gorgeous upon the wedding day. You won't regret it!

Aurélie · Married on 08/07/2016

Carlee is an amazing florist and worked hand in hand with us and our wedding planner to translate our vision of a fairy tale wedding into a reality. She is open and accessible and made sure that every single detail of the day was perfect from A to Z. The flower bouquets and flower crowns she made were absolutely gorgeous! We would highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

Took the time to work with me, and clearly understood what I wanted. So kind and great to work with, even worked with my special last minute touches.
    Beautiful flowers, bouquets etc she really delivers.
    Thanks Car!!! Would totally choose you again

Jane · Married on 08/05/2016

Carlee was AMAZING! She was so friendly and easy to talk to; I felt like I was talking with one of my friends! I showed her a couple photos of what I liked and she blew me away with what she came up with. It was like she read my mind. I have no doubt that Carlee helped my wedding day be unforgettable for me and my guests. I would recommend Carlee to anyone for any flower needs!

Kellyn · Married on 07/16/2016

Carlee was so great and easy to work with. I only showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind for our colorful garden wedding, then trusted her to use her creative vision to make it all come together. The flowers were my favorite part of the day and looked more beautiful than we could of envisioned. Carlee does an amazing job and truly has a vision for this! She puts you at such ease and does everything she can to see her clients happy!

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2016

Carlee was amazing!! We came in with very flexible ideas about flower choices, but gave her a color palette and a style to run with. We wanted seasonal and local flowers, with a style that was whimsical and vintage (art deco). We asked for many different arrangements (strung flowers and an asymmetrical arrangement for a pergola, table flowers, and aisle flowers). I also had a special request to use a family heirloom (a fabric fan) as the backing for my bridal flowers. Carlee was thoughtful and creative in her flower choices, and kept me involved at each step of the way (with photos, phone calls, and visits!) to help me see what the final products would look like. She was at the wedding day-of to install all of her pieces, and the result was stunning! We couldn't have been more thrilled with her creativity, thoughtfulness, and value. Thank you Carlee!!

Sheeba · Married on 07/03/2016

Carlee's work is incredible. I remember when I first started envisioning what our wedding would look like: soft lights, bright colors, amazing dance music and flowers...gorgeous, beautiful flowers. John Lennon has said, "Love is the flower you've got to let grow." My take is that flowers are the love that you've got to let grow. Carlee's work at our wedding was exquisite. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned for the ceremony and the reception. I remember getting ready in the bridal room and getting the chance to walk through the barn before anyone got there. As soon as I saw the floral decorations, I thought to myself: this wedding is already perfect. Thank you, Carlee! Much love, Sheeba & Anay

Hallie · Married on 08/22/2015

Our wedding took place in my uncles backyard overlooking the Olympic Mountains - the view was incredible and I was SO excited to say "I Do" in a place that was so special my husband and I!

I say this because when I first sat down with Carlee, my venue was literally the only detail I could give her in terms of my progress in planning our wedding. What kind of bride meets with her florist having absolutely no idea what type of flowers she wants, no colors picked out, a no vision for what she wants her wedding to look like?! Embarrassingly, that's me (Sorry Car!)

But you know what - that's exactly why Carlee is the best Flower Lady in Seattle, and someone I will continue to recommend until my last friend has a ring on their finger. She sat with me for hours looking at pictures of my uncle's backyard, scrolling through my measly two Pinterest pins, and talking about the countless possibilities that she was envisioning for my day. By the end of the night I was on cloud nine. She got me excited about flowers because SHE was excited about flowers! There are a million things I could say about Carlee and the absolute pleasure it was working with her - but my absolute favorite thing is this lovely human LOVES her job and she's really dang good at it!

The insanely colorful bouquets, the feather boutonnieres, the driftwood centerpieces, the beautiful addition to our arbor, and the endless perfect details were everything I never knew I wanted. I look at my wedding photos now and I am still left speechless. She's fun, she's professional, she's wildly creative - and her dedication to her craft is beyond inspiring! It's an understatement to say I will be thanking her for a lifetime for her talents!

So much love to you Carlee, thank you!!