Rusted Vase Floral Reviews

Rusted Vase Floral 5
Rusted Vase Floral 6
Rusted Vase Floral 7

Enna Hun · Married on 08/10/2019

Carlee and here team made magic on our wedding day

First off, Carlee is literally just the sweetest and coolest person. She is thoughtful, able to translate our vision (no matter how vague) into a reality better than we could imagine and is so flexible. We had many last minute changes due to several guests not being able to make it and she was able to repurpose some of our florals to other parts of our wedding.

All of the florals were just stunning. We had such a MAGICAL day. I was completely blown away by our circular arch especially. I nearly screamed when I saw it!

We are so grateful for Carlee's kindness, professionalism and passion for her work and clients. I would recommend her and her team to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Bobby Mathews · Married on 07/26/2019

Would definitely recommend, 100%!

We just wrapped up our wedding with Carlee and she was an absolute joy to work with. She nailed the exact style we were going for after just one meeting. She tackled a very large and challenging arbor installation and we could not have been happier with how it turned out. The bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony flowers, reception flowers -- everything was beautiful and perfectly executed in terms of the color palette and the urban/rustic style that we had asked for. Carlee was also very responsive and easy-going and we enjoyed all of our interactions with her. Would definitely recommend, 100%!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Begel · Married on 06/30/2019

Carlee is magic

My husband and I got married this past June 30th at Robinswood House in Bellevue. We can’t say enough awesome things about Carlee at Rusted Vase!!!! We first met Carlee in November to talk about the types of arrangements we were looking for. We really wanted the arrangements to have some architectural elements in which the flowers would take on a life of their own. She tailored our boutonnieres to our individual tastes, while still complementing one another. She incorporated rosemary and unripe blueberries into the arrangements, delighting everyone. We also rented a huppah stand from her. It was beautiful, made from birch, and was very stable. It added a great and unexpected element to the wedding. Carlee brought her sister as an assistant on our wedding day and they were a great team. All of the flowers were fresh were used to build centerpieces to suit each table. She was really efficient!! All of the flowers were at the peak of freshness and added a great touch of color to our home for several days after the ceremony. I would get married again just to have Carlee do the flowers.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Rusted Vase Floral 8
    Rusted Vase Floral 9
  • Elsie

Elsie Howell · Married on 06/29/2019

Rusted Vase is the best!

Carlee was fantastic to work with! From beginning to end, she made me feel like my wedding was a top priority. From her creativity to design an absolutely AMAZING bridal bouquet (seriously the most gorgeous combination of flowers I've ever seen), to great experience within the industry which allowed her to give me personal advice on florals, and her infectious positivity, Carlee was a pleasure to work with. She helped make my wedding the best day ever! She truly has such a creative eye, and my favorite part was giving her a color palate and a few pictures of what I like and she ran with it. I loved the natural and northwest vibe that fit my venue as well as me and my spouse. I could not recommend a better florist!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Rusted Vase Floral 10
    Rusted Vase Floral 11
    Rusted Vase Floral 12

Maggie Devossier · Married on 06/13/2019

Couldn't have chosen a better company to work with

Carlee was an absolute dream to work with. We told her that we really only had a few flowers and ideas in mind but wanted her to let the creative freedom flow. She did that and more, we were so surprised to find that she had turned our venue into something intimate and sentimental. She made sure to keep us in the loop for the most part but I'm glad everything was still a surprise. She voiced her professional opinion on what might be best for the space and she nailed it! She is someone who can take any ingredients and make an incredible outcome. If you are comfortable with it and want someone who will take the reigns on your florals then she is the person. She is able to keep the wild and unkept nature of the world and make it something unforgettable. She took our ideas and ran wild with them in the best way possible. I could not have asked for a better person to trust with such a special day.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Rusted Vase Floral 18
    Rusted Vase Floral 19
  • Kari

Kari Driemeyer · Married on 06/01/2019

Super talented and very professional

We are so happy we hired Carlee to handle the flowers for our wedding!! She was incredibly easy to work with -- we started with an initial phone call where I described the vibe we were going for. She was familiar with our venue and offered a couple professional suggestions that would be more secure and more easily adjusted in case of winds or rain (which is always a concern when you get married outdoors in WA!). After that phone call, she put together a detailed proposal complete with picture examples of what we'd discussed, and then I didn't have to think about flowers again until a month before the wedding when she reached out to make sure everything was still accurate. When you're deep in the throes of wedding planning and coordinating, having vendors who are professional and self-accountable are worth their weight in gold.
    And finally - the arrangements she put together were absolutely beautiful! My bouquet smelled amazing (I kept getting whiffs as we were taking pictures), and all the various arrangements were perfectly coordinated without being identical. She even went above and beyond on the table decorations -- I'd asked for garland and tea lights, and she tucked some extra flowers into the greenery for a little extra burst of color :)
    In short - Carlee is incredible at what she does, and made my life easier. If I ever have another large event to plan, she'll be at the top of my list.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Williams · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend working with Rusted Vase - Carlee is creative, professional, and made my flower dreams come true!

Carlee was so professional and helpful throughout my wedding planning process. From our first meet and greet, she was warm and welcoming and helped turn a few Pinterest board ideas into the most beautiful floral designs. She worked with my budget, suggesting the most bang-for-my-buck flowers in season (Lucky me May has a lot of options) and I ended up with the most stunning, modern and minimalist bud vase center pieces.

My favorite part of working with Carlee was that she is so passionate about her craft. I gave her a few buzz words and pictures and she created me the most stunning bridal bouquet. She is really thoughtful and wildly creative - I highly recommend working with her and her team!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Rusted Vase Floral 20
    Rusted Vase Floral 21
    Rusted Vase Floral 22
    Rusted Vase Floral 23

Brooklyn Nelso · Married on 11/17/2018

Floral design

I really enjoyed working with Carlee to make our wedding day as beautiful as can be. From our first conversation our styles really aligned. As someone who has never planned anything that needed floral design, I didn’t know exactly the words to use to describe my ideas and vision but Carlee was able to interrupt my lack of proper vocabulary and create a dream wedding. She also was very understanding of any last minute additions. She is so sweet and made a special trip to the house we were getting ready at to delivery the bouquets and boutonnières for our pictures. She even converted my husband to understand that flowers are so worth it! Would highly recommend her for any floral needs!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa Gaeto · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience- Highly recommend!

We were so happy we found Rusted Vase! Based off a recommendation from our wedding planner (Holly-Kate & Co.) we instantly clicked with the owner, Carlee. She understood our style right off the bat and often would finish our sentences! She just got it! Carlee even went above and beyond and met us at our venue to talk through the vision, something that my parents and I really appreciated. I knew after our first meeting we were in great hands. It was so fun to watch everything come to life day of. Carlee helped make our wedding day unforgettable and we can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Rusted Vase Floral 24
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/25/2018

Drop-Dead Gorgeous Florals

Carlee was beyond wonderful -- we were so happy that our wedding planner recommended Rusted Vase Co. Carlee designed our bouquets, ceremony flowers, and table arrangements and everything was absolutely stunning. We received countless compliments on our flowers and would recommend Carlee to any couple. In addition to an amazing florist, she is an amazing person, and we are so glad to have worked with her!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Rusted Vase Floral 25
    Rusted Vase Floral 26
    Rusted Vase Floral 27
    Rusted Vase Floral 28
    Rusted Vase Floral 29

Danna · Married on 08/03/2018

Carlee was a delight. We gave her very little guidance and she managed to give us exactly what we wanted. She was flexible, extremely responsive, and created pieces that we absolutely loved. She knocked it out of the park.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Rusted Vase Floral 30
    Rusted Vase Floral 31

Crystal · Married on 07/28/2018

I found Carlee on Instagram just a few months before my wedding. I was initially going to have one of my bridesmaids do my flowers, but came to realize that wouldn't have been the best idea, considering how she had to commit to well, bridesmaid duties. :)

What attracted my now, husband, and I to Carlee's work was her ability to make flowers look like true works of art. Her attention to detail, ability to use color, and a wide range of textures really wowed us. As a wedding vendor myself, I felt like I had high expectations, and also a very specific look in mind (asymmetrical, airy, beachy, unique, and only white + green).

Carlee really nailed our floral look, and we got nothing but compliments from our guests. After the wedding a few of my other vendors posted my bouquet on Instagram, and we received even more compliments on there! I was thrilled to be receiving so much love, but at the same time, I wasn't surprised, because Carlee definitely went above and beyond. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Maybe for a vowel renewal in the coming years!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Rusted Vase Floral 32

Leanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Carlee is the best!!!!!! She exceeded my expectations !!! I had what i dreamed of and more with the floral and decor! I can’t say enough good things about the quality of work! My dreams were turned into reality !!!!!! From the greenery crowns to table tops, this girl kills it!!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Rusted Vase Floral 33
    Rusted Vase Floral 34
    Rusted Vase Floral 35
    Rusted Vase Floral 36
  • Kimberlie

Kimberlie · Married on 06/30/2018

Making my dream day into a magical day!

I searched so long for a florist and passed up so many people because I really had something different and out of the box and pretty difficult and I just could not find anyone who could pull off what I was looking for until I was introduced to this amazing women! My wedding planner recommended her as she’s worked together with her and knows her and how awesome her work is ! And thank god! Not only did she pull off one of the most epic arches ever! She new exactly my vision without even me going into to much detail, it’s like she could read my mind! Her work is very outside the box and organic which is exactly what I needed and her attitude towards doing something creative and different was amazing ! Most places just want to do the same old thing and be traditional and boring and have limits but not her! She was allllll for my weird ideas and she turned them into masterpieces ! Not only did she give 200% of her hard work and love into my floral arrangements and arche but she even helped decorate and helped out with the day of stuff also! Which I am beyond grateful for ! She brought extra hands which was soooo amazing because between her and her help and our wedding planner and her extra help she brought, everything went so smoothly and looked beyond magical! I mean it was a real like fairytale ! Something out of Robin Hood ! I wasn’t even sure the crazy ideas in my head could be created but they all made it happen somehow ! And even better than what I could have imagined ! And the best benefit of choosing her was that I got a new amazing friend out of it! She’s one of the sweetest humans I know and I am honored that I could add her to my group of family ! It really was remarkable how amazing everyone was who I booked for things because I got to see how much love they really put into their work and art and that made my day so much more special ! She just really blew me away !

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Rusted Vase Floral 42
    Rusted Vase Floral 43
  • I

Izzy · Married on 06/02/2018

Carlee’s work is absolutely phenomenal! My husband and I love bright colors so we just asked her to make our wedding “bright” and she ran with it in gorgeous arrangements. We got piles of compliments about the flowers at our wedding and they completed our look perfectly. She also did a wonderful job of helping us be as economical as possible (reusing arrangements for reception and ceremony) and went above and beyond with helping us source a custom photo booth backdrop. She is wonderfully creative and a joy to work with. I just wish I could have her arrangements in my life every day!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Rusted Vase Floral 44
    Rusted Vase Floral 45

Rusted Vase Floral's reply:

Thank you Izzy! You and Porter were a dream to work with! Thank you again and congrats!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/24/2018

Rusted Vase provided the flowers for my daughter's Seattle wedding on 3/24/18. We couldn't have been happier with every aspect of the service and products provided. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Carlee had great suggestions, but she also did a wonderful job listening to my daughter's ideas and wishes, and made them a reality. Everything from the bouquets to boutonnières to centerpieces was absolutely perfect. Carlee was flexible, professional, and very creative. She was timely with the pre-ceremony set up, and returned at 11:00 p.m. for clean-up/pick-up as scheduled. I highly recommend Rusted Vase and would not hesitate to use them again. We were just delighted from start to finish.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Rusted Vase Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Yvonne! It was so wonderful working with all of you!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2018

Breathtaking floral

I hired Rusted Vase Floral for our destination wedding at Disneyland Resort in California. From day one I felt like Carlee really understood my vision and was excited to work with me. She used her knowledge and expertise in deciding what floral would be purchased in Seattle and brought down and what could be gotten in the area we were married. This ensured we had very special, hard to find, extra large tropical foliage for our venue space.
    She is a gifted artist and we received so many compliments about our bouquets (9 in total!) and the floral that decorated our reception space.
    I also hired Carlee to assemble my personal decor in our reception space which she added floral enhancements to. This made our day run so smoothly because we didn't have to worry about setting up or breaking down our decor before or after the reception.
    I would definitely recommend working with Rusted Vase for your event. She makes wild, romantic, and gorgeous floral art and will bring your vision to life!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Rusted Vase Floral 46
    Rusted Vase Floral 47

Kendra · Married on 02/24/2018

Carlee was amazing! With just a couple of conversations and Instagram photos she captures perfectly exactly what we were looking for! Everything was fresh that day and set up beautifully! I would recommend her again and again!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Rusted Vase Floral 52
    Rusted Vase Floral 53
    Rusted Vase Floral 54

Keiko · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved working with Rusted Vase. Carlee was so great to work with - she really listened to what I wanted and executed on my vision for the day. She was also very flexible in working within my budget. The day of was perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2017

E · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Rusted Vase. The owner Carlee is really easy to work with and very helpful. Some things that really impressed me:
    - Very responsive. From the inquiry email to the day before the wedding SOS email, Carlee always responded promptly and thoroughly. In fact, I spent more on florals than I expected because Carlee was so responsive that she became my go-to girl whenever I had a design challenge I needed addressed.
    - Budget optimization. Carlee was very upfront about maximizing spending and impact. For example, when I wanted an expensive hanging floral installation to cover an unsightly area, Carlee met me at my venue to get a better understanding of the issue and offered an alternative idea that was half the price but achieved the same goal.
    - Execution. The flowers and greens were gorgeous, fresh, and my vision was perfectly executed. Also, Carlee used herbs in the bouquets, which meant that they emitted a pleasant botanical scent the whole evening--really unexpected and cool.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Tessa · Married on 07/22/2017

Carlee was truly fantastic with designing the floral arrangements for our wedding. I gave her a vague description of what I was envisioning and she knew exactly what to do! She was quick to respond to all of my inquiries and VERY patient with my requests and changes. All of our floral arrangements looked stunning, and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful they were. Carlee is very attentive to the little details, and the transportation of our flowers from Seattle to Orcas Island was incredible - they arrived in perfect condition! We were very lucky to book Rusted Vase for our wedding and we'll definitely book again for any future floral needs.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Carlee did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers! I couldn’t have been more thrilled. They fit our vision perfectly, and she even managed to get peonies (something I had always dreamed of having) added into the bouquets when they weren’t really in season. In addition, she was so attentive, sweet, and fun to work with! I couldn’t believe how lucky we were to have gotten her as our wedding florist.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Anna · Married on 06/18/2017

Carlee of Rusted Vase Co. was amazing to work with. Not only was she extremely professional and responsive, but she added that extra special touch to show she really cared. When we met for coffee to brainstorm and go over planning it felt like I was just hanging out with a new friend, for real! Besides that she is absolutely talented in her floral arrangements, of course ;) I could not get enough of the details she put in to make sure everything was on point and special. From the gorgeous head table (seriously my exact vision, to life!) to the stunning bouquets and center pieces, to the arbor and cake display - it was all a dream and I have Carlee to thank for sharing her talent with me for my wedding! I will definitely call Carlee for any floral needs in the future, and recommend her to all of my friends. Can we do it all again?!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Rita · Married on 03/06/2017

To start off, flowers were not a high priority in our wedding budget (there's a saying that you're supposed to spend 10% of wedding budget on flowers...beyond what I was comfortable with), so when I met with Carlee, I was honest about our budget. She didn't even bat an eyelash! She made it work!

Carlee and I went through some examples of her past work and Pinterest, and she was able to extract elements of what I was looking for. After our preliminary meeting, she emailed me a spreadsheet a breakdown of costs and examples images of what our bouquets and arrangements would look like so we could refer to it as we were juggling with other wedding planning elements.

Carlee reached out to us about 3 weeks prior to our wedding to see if we wanted to meet up again and review any details. She even offered to lend us a few props to add to our ceremony, it was a very kind gesture and my mom noted the props were a great addition to the alter!

On day of wedding, Carlee checked in with the bridal party, and was flexible in waiting for our groom & groomsmen to arrive (emergency ER visit had hiccuped our timeline), to help pin their boutonnieres on.

Carlee is a very talented and creative florist, and she has a cheerful, genuine personality that shines through in her work. We've received tons of compliments from friends and family on the 2 alter arrangements and bouquets on day-of and after our wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2016

D · event on 10/25/2016

WONDERFUL EVENT AND GREAT ATMOSPHERE! LOVE THE HOSTESS, SHE DID A FABULOUS JOB!

Sent on 10/31/2016