Best Made Videos® Reviews

Best Made Videos® 3
Best Made Videos® 4
Best Made Videos® 5

Chanel · Married on 10/19/2018

Prompt, positive and enthusiastic!

Reid was so incredible. From day one, he responded to my inquiries immediately and set the expectations to avoid any surprises. As we got closer to the big day, he sent questionnaires that actually helped me plan the wedding better by asking me which events I wanted captured and prioritize their importance. The day of, he really came through! He showed up earlier than requested, knew the general timeline and was able to set up real quick and easy. He got along really well with my photographer and it didn't seem like either one dominated the other. He had great ideas for shots, poses and locations and was just incredibly kind, charismatic and really enjoys what he does. That's exactly what we needed, thanks so much, Reid!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a great day! Thanks for letting me tag along and enjoy all of the fun!!! I wish you two years of love and happiness!!!

Andrew · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome work!

Couldn’t be happier with Best Made Videos! Reid and Jeff were awesome to work with day of and brought great energy to the day. Reid was super responsive throughout and delivered amazing work quicker than expected! Do not make the mistake of not having a videographer for your wedding. We initially didn’t plan on having one, but it was the best decision we made to book; the videos and moments captured allows you to look back and re-live all the wonderful memories of your big day. Best Made Videos is highly recommended and offers amazing value!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys rock! Thanks again for all of the love and joy. We will remember your special day always!!

Ally · Married on 08/18/2018

I’ve been thinking about what I could say about how amazing Reid is at capturing one of the most incredible moments of my life. So I figured the best way would be to start at the beginning....I met Reid through a friend a few years ago and it’s been great seeing his business grow into what it is today. Fate would have it when he walked in the bridal suit of my Maid of Honor’s wedding in 2015 - capturing the beginning of my love story with my future husband as we both caught the bouquet and garter! Three years later, Reid was the first person I called when Paul and I had discussed our future plans to get married. I asked Reid for wedding advice and recommendations. It was really important to me that the wedding be fun for our guests and still have the vision that Paul & I wanted. I can’t thank Reid enough for everything he’s done and how wonderful our wedding video is. If you want someone who has a passion for capturing this moment and making it that much more incredible, hire Reid. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! It was an incredible day three years in the making and I am so glad that I could be there to share it with you guys!!!

Mallory · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Made Videos did an amazing job of catching all the important parts of our day. The footage looks so professional and they were really quick to provide clips and edit the final video. I also really enjoy the shout outs and footage they show on IG and social media so frequently, it shows they really card about and connect with clients/friends. The final highlight video was exactly what we were looking for, and I would recommend Best Made Videos to anyone out there in need, wedding or not! Exceptional job Reid and team!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys are fantastic! Thanks again for all the fun!!!

Katie · Married on 08/17/2018

The Owner of Best Made Videos, Reid was an amazing vendor to work with. As a coordinator, we are so happy to work with vendors like Reid who are communicative & friendly to work with. We look forward to working with him again on future weddings.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank so much! It was a great day.
  • Kimi

Kimi · Married on 08/11/2018

So worth it!

We wanted to have all the video clips from our day to remember it in full color. Having photos is great, but there's something really special about having the voices and laughter documented. Some may argue, but I now believe more than ever that hiring a videographer is just as important as a photographer. Both are so integral in capture the different aspects of your day. Reid was fantastic! By far our most responsive vendor and always willing to go above and beyond. He was a pleasure to be around and brought a stress free feel to the day. We absolutely love our video and have watched it so many times already--a treasured memory of the day. Could not recommend enough!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Your day was incredible and I felt so lucky that we got to be there to help capture it. Thanks again for everything!!!

Tricia · Married on 07/28/2018

From a couple that originally wasn’t planning to have a videographer to now husband & wife that are SO incredibly thankful we decided to have Reid and Best Made Videos as part of our special day! Our advice – definitely have a video done (it’s well worth the $$ spent) and make sure it’s Reid & Team that you use!

We could go on & on….but just as a glimpse - Reid was - without question - the most responsive vendor we worked with for our wedding. He’s ‘on his game’ in all aspects and was always quick with his replies to what were probably very basic questions that we had or things that were on our video ‘wish list’. Reid showed up (after a 4 hour drive to somewhere he’d never been) with energy, passion & enthusiasm. He went right to work and captured some amazing footage! He was personable, easy to have around, fun and worked seamlessly with our photographer (whom he had never met). The musicians that we used also commented on how professional Reid was and how he really knew what he was doing to ensure he had the best quality audio.

In addition to some 'bonus' iphone shots that he shared with us the day after our wedding - Reid also shared his ‘work in progress’ via Instagram in the days after the wedding and true to his word – 2 weeks later delivered AMAZING highlight & full ceremony videos. His creative ability to capture our personalities and the ‘feeling’ of the day was truly unbelievable!!! No surprise – we (and many of our guests) have watched the videos multiple times!

Thank you Reid, Jeff & the Best Made Video Team!!!

To those future bride & grooms that aren’t quite sure – we will gladly try to convince you otherwise. It really is a “must do” in our opinion!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Best Made Videos® 6
    Best Made Videos® 7
    Best Made Videos® 8

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a GREAT day! Thanks again for letting us take part in all of your fun!!!

Tarissa · Married on 06/22/2018

Reid was the first vendor we chose to share our special day with. I knew from the first second I watched one of his videos, that I needed him to captire our day. I can’t say it enough - we were thankful and lucky to have him! Not only did we receive and amazing wedding video, but we have basically every second of the day to go back and look on. His team was so professional, creative and fun! Reid does an amazing job of keeping the flow of the day as smoothly as possible and keeps you sane! I can’t thank him enough and I cannot wait to view the short clips twenty years from now. Thanks again for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys had one of my most favorite days in recent memory. Thank you so much for choosing me and letting us be a part of your special day. All my love, and thank YOU for everything!!!

Laura · Married on 06/20/2018

Best Made Wedding videos did an excellent job capturing all the special moments on our wedding day. The videographers (Reid and Jeff) were thoughtful and creative. They provided clear instructions during filming and made the experience fun. They gave us moments of alone time throughout the day so James and I could enjoy the moment with no one around. Even though we had an elopement ceremony with just the two of us the videographer team captured and included every video shot in the highlight video that we wanted. The process of booking, questionnaire, and payment was easy and convenient.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a fantastic day! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of it. I wish you guys years of happiness. Thanks again!!

Ruby · Married on 06/08/2018

Awesome to work with, very responsive to emails and prompt to receive video back!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks! It was so fun!! We so enjoyed working with you two and I'm glad you guys had the best day ever. Thanks again!!

Chloe · Married on 06/03/2018

Would highly recommend Reid to anyone looking for videography work done. Everything went smoothly from our first meeting to the communication beforehand to the day of to seeing the finished product! He was professional but we both felt super comfortable around him which was important to us for getting the best wedding footage possible. Well worth the money and the video will be something we will enjoy for years!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys had a wedding day for the ages! Thank you so much for allowing me to help capture it!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

A lot of people think a videographer is an unnecessary expense for your wedding day, but I’m here to politely, yet forcefully suggest that you NEED a wedding videographer and you need it to be Best Made Videos. You are going to spend months on every little detail of this day but what no one tells you is that while everyone else is enjoying your string quartet, admiring your flowers, and snatching up the favors that your family spent hours putting together, you’re not going to get to enjoy that moment with them and you’re probably never even going to hear it/ see it/ live it at all because you’re busy getting married!

Butttt, if you get a videographer, specifically Best Made Videos, you can relive that moment and watch how much everyone loved that cake you never got a slice of or how much your grandma was getting down on the dance floor. You’ll see how everyone looked at you and your spouse and that’s something that can’t be captured just in a picture or in a memory. You also get this magical moment of how you felt that day and we all know feelings are fleeting, so now when I’m irritated that my husband left the toilet seat up, I can watch our wedding video and remember why I love him so much and how we felt on our big day!

Also, Reid and his team are very cool people. Reid is not going to be one of your high maintenance vendors, he shows up, does a great job, and you won’t even know you’re being videotaped all day. It literally felt like we had one of our friends hanging out with us all day. He also got our video back to us in less than a couple weeks which allows you to enjoy it before you’re even out of the post wedding daze. Pictures are amazing, but a video is something you get to take with you and cherish forever, so find some funds in your budget to get Best Made Videos! Thank you Reid!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What an incredible review! Thank you so much, it was SO fun getting to hang out with you two and I wish you all my love!!

Sheila · Married on 05/22/2018

A five star rating is all we would consider giving Best Made Videos. Reid was amazing and provided top notch customer service. We asked for a corporate video that reflected the people more than the business and Reid delivered exactly what we wanted. The finished product is wonderful, great quality, and it was refreshing to work with a person as responsive, professional, and quick to deliver as Reid was. We will definitely hire Best Made Videos the next time we need a video made because we know we will receive an outstanding, quality product at a fair price and we will receive it quickly. Thanks, Reid!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a REALLY fun project! Thanks for picking me to work with you guys. It was a great experience and a win-win for everyone! Thanks again.

matt · Married on 05/18/2018

Reid at Best Made Videos was an integral part of our wedding for ensuring we will have a priceless capturing of the most important day of our lives to watch countless times in the years and decades to come. The professionalism he exudes while on scene for the big day is unparalleled. My wife and I were simply blown away. We left for our honeymoon two days after the wedding and what will be one of our favorite lifetime moments was watching the highlights video Reid put together while soaking in the sun on the beaches of Maui. The audio and visual quality of the video is superb; not to mention the brilliant and artistic editing Reid does for the highlight video. To have all of this captured means more than can be described with words. We hope as many couples as possible can share the joy we have from having made Best Made Videos an essential part of our wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Wow thank you so much for the AMAZING review. You guys certainly had a day to remember and I will enjoy reliving your day as well through your wedding video for years and years to come. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your story.

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Reid and the Best Made Videos team are amazing. I wasn’t planning on having a videographer at first but am so glad that I decided to hire them. Reid was super responsive and professional. He was also so quick to deliver the videos and the quality of them is outstanding. Now I’ll have a piece of my wedding day forever to look back on. I can’t recommend them enough. If you’re on the fence just do it. You won’t regret working with them. Thanks so much Reid and the Best Made Videos team!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a fun day, I I hope you guys had an amazing honeymoon and that Charlie and you are enjoying married life! Thanks again!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2018

I was really wanting videography for my wedding, but I was unsure if the price tag was worth it. Let me say, Reid made every single penny spent worth it. I cried when I got our highlights video back. The wedding day goes by so quick, having this video let’s me relive the day and see things I wouldn’t have seen the day of, like my husband not being able to keep it together even when he just heard the song I’d walk down the aisle to. I cannot thank Reid enough. Absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a fantastic day and I was so happy we could be there for you guys. Everything went off perfectly and I'm glad we could capture it all for you! Thanks again!!!

Angelina · Married on 03/09/2018

Reid was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of our actual wedding. He made a point to communicate with our photographer before our wedding as well as throughout the day to coordinate on shots to make sure each of their own final products turned out as perfectly as they could which was something I didn't realize would be something to consider but am so grateful for now after the fact. The turnaround time on our videos was incredibly fast which was an amazing surprise to get while we're on our honeymoon. After having watched our video we've further realized the value of having the special details of our day, our vows, and ceremony captured on video and we're so incredibly grateful to Best Made Videos for that.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys had a GREAT day and it was such an honor to get to spend it with you. I wish you guys countless years of love and happiness!

Kristi · Married on 02/16/2018

My husband and I were on the fence on booking a videographer for our wedding. When we came across Reid with Best Made Videos, we knew it was worth the investment. Never have I been more thankful to have our video. It takes us right back to our magical day, and makes us cry every time we watch it! Photos are great, but having a video captures it ALL. Reid and his team were professional and fun to work with on the day of—capturing every detail that we could
    possibly want. The quality we received is way more than other videographers we researched. Invest in the video for your wedding—I promise you will thank yourself later!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys were amazing and your wedding day was simply breathtaking! Thanks again for letting us capture all of the fun!!! Best of luck and all my love!

Stacey · Married on 12/15/2017

We worked with Reid (with his assistant Matt) from Best Made Videos and they were absolutely amazing! They truly captured the best moments in the highlights reel, and the turnaround time was unreal. We got everything back in less than two weeks. We also really appreciated the responsiveness to our questions and quick ability to adapt when plans were changing down to the last few days of planning. We definitely recommend Best Made Videos for their quality work!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys are great! Thanks so much, I wish you many many years of love and happiness!!

Alyse · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so thrilled with the quality of video we received for our wedding. Reid and his team were so wonderful right from the start. We weren’t sure if a videographer was in our budget and ended up having two gentleman from Best Made at our big day, and it was one of the best things we spent our money on. We will forever get to relive our wedding day, the toasts, and ceremony thanks to them, and I can not recommend them highly enough. Spend your money here, you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a great day! Thanks again, I'm really glad you guys love your video as much as I do!
  • Z

Zahra · Married on 09/16/2017

Very responsive, friendly, and accommodating!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Thanks so much!

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Reid and Best Made Videos were wonderful! For the entire year leading up to the wedding, Reid was responsive and professional. On the day of our wedding, he brought a level of energy and enthusiasm that added to our special day. We absolutely love our wedding video. He captured the funniest and most intimate moments of our wedding. Within the first 24 hours of receiving the video, we watched it about 10 times and look forward to watching it many more times in the years to come. Hiring a videographer and hiring Reid, was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Thank you so much Best Made Videos!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was the BEST day! Thank you so much for letting us capture all the fun!

Jeremy · Married on 09/02/2017

Jeremy and I are a very laid back couple; the moment we met Reid it was clear he would be exactly the same way, while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Reid and Jeff with Best Made Videos were an absolute blast and pleasure to work with. The moment they showed up at our venue they went to work, but you could tell they enjoyed their job. They were joking with everyone and blending in with the crowds, while capturing all of the most important moments and making it look easy. The communication from the time of booking through the delivery of the videos was prompt and organized. He was very realistic about what could and couldn’t be done with video so that we weren’t surprised when getting the footage back. There was a time when we weren’t sure about having a videographer and we could not be happier that we were given Reid’s information and encouraged to have live video of our day. We got the video back within days of our wedding and have relived it several times already. Best Made Videos could not come more highly recommended from us! They are amazing!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a fantastic day! So many fun memories to capture. Thanks again for letting me help you guys remember your wedding day always!

Stefanie · Married on 09/02/2017