Best Made Videos® Reviews

Best Made Videos® 5
Best Made Videos® 6

Tania · Married on 08/10/2019

Hire Best Made Videos

My husband was more excited about hiring a videographer for our wedding than I was. The videos I’ve seen until then were just too hokey. Then I came upon videos made by Reid and company and I thought this might actually work. Reid is a complete professional and incredibly punctual and responsive (freakishly responsive, he’ll answer your emails within a minute). Matt, Reid’s partner, actually shot our wedding. He and his partner were very easy to work with and not intrusive. We wanted them to capture a lot of candids and they did so wonderfully. When we sent our wedding highlight video to our family, my father-in-law said the following
    “Form, Substance, Setting, Audio, Video. All Fantastic.” It was a hit! Reid et al. are the best--hire them!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a fun day and an amazing gathering of all of the important people in your lives. I’m thrilled we were able to capture all the love for you two. Thanks again!!

Shaylin Chavez · Married on 08/03/2019

Reid is the BEST!!

We planned a somewhat last minute wedding, 3 1/2 months out, which could have been a nightmare...however, Reid made it a dream!! After calling countless videographers who were booked and/or "had to get back to me," but never did, Reid answered with a cheery voice and a calming presence. He assured me that it was all going to be great even with our compressed timeline, and he was not wrong! Things all fell into place beautifully and we had the most wonderful day!! Best of all, Reid and his team were able to capture everything perfectly and put together the most beautiful video for us to relive the magic over and over again. I couldn't imagine our day without him and am so thankful we trusted such a great person, professional, and now friend with this very important task:) You can't go wrong with BestMadeVideos!!! 10000% recommended to anyone who is looking for a personally tailored professional wedding video to cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was SUCH a fun day. I’m so glad we got to share it with you and capture all of the love, laughs, and FUN! I wish you two all my love on your adventures ahead. Thanks again!!

shea · Married on 07/13/2019

Your Search Ends Here, This is Your Videographer.

Best Made Videos is definitely one of the best out there. Not only is Reid a professional, he is down to Earth and so easy to work with. Many times when we'd email Reid, he would respond within minutes! It was so great to have such a quick response. No pressure Reid! :D The videos of course were amazing! We enjoyed watching and sharing our highlights video with our family and friends. We finally got around to watching our ceremony and toasts after coming back from vacation. It's so great to be able to relive those memories, especially since the whole day went by so fast! We're looking forward to watching this in the future years to come. Thank you Reid!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was an incredible day! Thanks again you two, I'm glad we could help capture some memories from your fantastic wedding day!!
  • Blake

Blake · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Videographer

Reid is awesome! He was upbeat and engaged with us throughout the whole process. Before, during, and after our wedding he was very personable and easy to work with. On top of all that, the quality of his work is excellent. We absolutely love our video!!! It is beyond perfect! We also got the raw footage which is filled with valuable memories. We HIGHLY recommend using Reid as your videographer!! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. I’m so glad that we all met at the Seattle Wedding Show and that I had the opportunity to capture your amazing day. Thanks again for all the laughs!!
  • Alex

Alex Paul-Hayter · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible!

Working with Reid was the best decision I could have made! He emails you back RIGHT AWAY, ALL THE TIME! I am not kidding you guys-there will be no worrying, no stressing, no negativity if you work with Reid. He will take care of it all-just as long as you provide the information : ) His team is amazing, the videos are SPECTACULAR! the quality-wow! I am in awe. I can't wait to watch these videos for the rest of my life! Absolutely amazing, you won't regret BEST MADE VIDEO!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it was such a fun day!! So glad we got to work with you guys and that everything turned out so spectacularly. It was the perfect wedding day, so glad we were there to help capture it!!!

Erin Smith · Married on 03/02/2019

The best videographer around

I’ve been thinking about what to say.... Reid and his partner Matt were so amazing to work with and really on top of everything. They were there from the start to the end of the day, capturing all of the most important parts. He got the video to me in a week.... I was planning on at least waiting a month for the video. But apparently they are over achievers. Haha.

But honestly. I really felt like they enjoyed the day almost as much as we did. They laughed with us and shared all the important moments with us. My now husband has brain cancer and this wedding was planned in a month, and these guys gave their whole Saturday away to document our day.

I can’t say enough nice things about them. Obviously the fact that they donated their services to a family they didn’t know but just came across their story, says a lot about the kind of people they are. I really enjoyed working with them and honestly having this video to look back on whenever I want really just makes the whole thing that much more special.

Thank you Reid and Matt. From my entire family to yours, thank you.... when I say I’ve watched the video probably 3-5 times a day since you sent it to me on Saturday is not an exaggeration...

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Best Made Videos® 7

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was an honor getting to capture your special day, thanks so much for sharing your story!!! I hope the memories captured in this video will bring your family joy for years and years to come!

Chanel · Married on 10/19/2018

Prompt, positive and enthusiastic!

Reid was so incredible. From day one, he responded to my inquiries immediately and set the expectations to avoid any surprises. As we got closer to the big day, he sent questionnaires that actually helped me plan the wedding better by asking me which events I wanted captured and prioritize their importance. The day of, he really came through! He showed up earlier than requested, knew the general timeline and was able to set up real quick and easy. He got along really well with my photographer and it didn't seem like either one dominated the other. He had great ideas for shots, poses and locations and was just incredibly kind, charismatic and really enjoys what he does. That's exactly what we needed, thanks so much, Reid!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a great day! Thanks for letting me tag along and enjoy all of the fun!!! I wish you two years of love and happiness!!!

Donald Bricker · Married on 10/13/2018

We love our wedding video!!

We used Best Made Videos to record our October 2018 wedding in Bellevue. My wife and I live in Dallas, so all of our planning was done remotely. Reid was very accommodating. On the day of, Reid and his team were AWESOME and worked so well with our photographer that they could have been mistaken for being the same company! They both helped each other out to ensure that both pictures and video of each part of the day would turn out perfect. In the end, the most important thing is how the video turns out and ours is PERFECT. My wife cries every time we watch it! It does a great job of capturing the mood and energy of each part of the night. Its also nice to get the full raw video of the ceremony, speeches, etc. Reid - thank you for being such an awesome part of our day and providing us with a video we can cherish!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a great day! Thanks again for all of the fun and the GREAT memories!!! All my love to you two and your families!
    Congrats again!!!

Andrew · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome work!

Couldn’t be happier with Best Made Videos! Reid and Jeff were awesome to work with day of and brought great energy to the day. Reid was super responsive throughout and delivered amazing work quicker than expected! Do not make the mistake of not having a videographer for your wedding. We initially didn’t plan on having one, but it was the best decision we made to book; the videos and moments captured allows you to look back and re-live all the wonderful memories of your big day. Best Made Videos is highly recommended and offers amazing value!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys rock! Thanks again for all of the love and joy. We will remember your special day always!!

Ally · Married on 08/18/2018

I’ve been thinking about what I could say about how amazing Reid is at capturing one of the most incredible moments of my life. So I figured the best way would be to start at the beginning....I met Reid through a friend a few years ago and it’s been great seeing his business grow into what it is today. Fate would have it when he walked in the bridal suit of my Maid of Honor’s wedding in 2015 - capturing the beginning of my love story with my future husband as we both caught the bouquet and garter! Three years later, Reid was the first person I called when Paul and I had discussed our future plans to get married. I asked Reid for wedding advice and recommendations. It was really important to me that the wedding be fun for our guests and still have the vision that Paul & I wanted. I can’t thank Reid enough for everything he’s done and how wonderful our wedding video is. If you want someone who has a passion for capturing this moment and making it that much more incredible, hire Reid. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! It was an incredible day three years in the making and I am so glad that I could be there to share it with you guys!!!

Mallory · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Made Videos did an amazing job of catching all the important parts of our day. The footage looks so professional and they were really quick to provide clips and edit the final video. I also really enjoy the shout outs and footage they show on IG and social media so frequently, it shows they really card about and connect with clients/friends. The final highlight video was exactly what we were looking for, and I would recommend Best Made Videos to anyone out there in need, wedding or not! Exceptional job Reid and team!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys are fantastic! Thanks again for all the fun!!!

Katie · Married on 08/17/2018

The Owner of Best Made Videos, Reid was an amazing vendor to work with. As a coordinator, we are so happy to work with vendors like Reid who are communicative & friendly to work with. We look forward to working with him again on future weddings.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank so much! It was a great day.
  • Kimi

Kimi · Married on 08/11/2018

So worth it!

We wanted to have all the video clips from our day to remember it in full color. Having photos is great, but there's something really special about having the voices and laughter documented. Some may argue, but I now believe more than ever that hiring a videographer is just as important as a photographer. Both are so integral in capture the different aspects of your day. Reid was fantastic! By far our most responsive vendor and always willing to go above and beyond. He was a pleasure to be around and brought a stress free feel to the day. We absolutely love our video and have watched it so many times already--a treasured memory of the day. Could not recommend enough!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Your day was incredible and I felt so lucky that we got to be there to help capture it. Thanks again for everything!!!

Tricia · Married on 07/28/2018

From a couple that originally wasn’t planning to have a videographer to now husband & wife that are SO incredibly thankful we decided to have Reid and Best Made Videos as part of our special day! Our advice – definitely have a video done (it’s well worth the $$ spent) and make sure it’s Reid & Team that you use!

We could go on & on….but just as a glimpse - Reid was - without question - the most responsive vendor we worked with for our wedding. He’s ‘on his game’ in all aspects and was always quick with his replies to what were probably very basic questions that we had or things that were on our video ‘wish list’. Reid showed up (after a 4 hour drive to somewhere he’d never been) with energy, passion & enthusiasm. He went right to work and captured some amazing footage! He was personable, easy to have around, fun and worked seamlessly with our photographer (whom he had never met). The musicians that we used also commented on how professional Reid was and how he really knew what he was doing to ensure he had the best quality audio.

In addition to some 'bonus' iphone shots that he shared with us the day after our wedding - Reid also shared his ‘work in progress’ via Instagram in the days after the wedding and true to his word – 2 weeks later delivered AMAZING highlight & full ceremony videos. His creative ability to capture our personalities and the ‘feeling’ of the day was truly unbelievable!!! No surprise – we (and many of our guests) have watched the videos multiple times!

Thank you Reid, Jeff & the Best Made Video Team!!!

To those future bride & grooms that aren’t quite sure – we will gladly try to convince you otherwise. It really is a “must do” in our opinion!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Best Made Videos® 8
    Best Made Videos® 9
    Best Made Videos® 10

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a GREAT day! Thanks again for letting us take part in all of your fun!!!

Kristine · Married on 07/21/2018

We love Best Made Videos

We were so grateful we decided to pick Best Made videos to capture our special day. We absolutely love our wedding video, and have watched it so many times. Reid’s team was great and worked seamlessly with our photographer to catch all the best shots. We would pick them 10/10 times for any future video needs. Thanks Reid and team for doing such a great job!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a great time, I'm so glad it worked out for everyone. Thanks again for all of the joy and I wish you both lots of love!!!

Tarissa · Married on 06/22/2018

Reid was the first vendor we chose to share our special day with. I knew from the first second I watched one of his videos, that I needed him to captire our day. I can’t say it enough - we were thankful and lucky to have him! Not only did we receive and amazing wedding video, but we have basically every second of the day to go back and look on. His team was so professional, creative and fun! Reid does an amazing job of keeping the flow of the day as smoothly as possible and keeps you sane! I can’t thank him enough and I cannot wait to view the short clips twenty years from now. Thanks again for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys had one of my most favorite days in recent memory. Thank you so much for choosing me and letting us be a part of your special day. All my love, and thank YOU for everything!!!

Laura · Married on 06/20/2018

Best Made Wedding videos did an excellent job capturing all the special moments on our wedding day. The videographers (Reid and Jeff) were thoughtful and creative. They provided clear instructions during filming and made the experience fun. They gave us moments of alone time throughout the day so James and I could enjoy the moment with no one around. Even though we had an elopement ceremony with just the two of us the videographer team captured and included every video shot in the highlight video that we wanted. The process of booking, questionnaire, and payment was easy and convenient.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a fantastic day! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of it. I wish you guys years of happiness. Thanks again!!

Bethany · Married on 06/16/2018

Totally worth the investment!

I cannot rave enough about Best Made Videos!!! I came across their company when I was at the Seattle wedding show, and after having attended the event, was doing my due diligence and checking out samples for allllll the videographer's various websites. I checked out Best Made Video's website and within 5 minutes I was sold. I was literally tearing up watching random stranger's wedding videos because they were SO well done. Not only are Reid and his team incredibly talented and phenomenal at their craft, he was hands down the most responsive vendor I've ever met. I can't recommend Reid and Best Made Video's enough - as everyone says, the day goes by unbelievably fast and it's SO special to have this memory. I can't say enough good things about this company - totally worth the investment!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was SUCH a fun day! Thanks again for letting us help capture your wonderful love story!!! WOOHOO!!!

Ruby · Married on 06/08/2018

Awesome to work with, very responsive to emails and prompt to receive video back!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks! It was so fun!! We so enjoyed working with you two and I'm glad you guys had the best day ever. Thanks again!!

Chloe · Married on 06/03/2018

Would highly recommend Reid to anyone looking for videography work done. Everything went smoothly from our first meeting to the communication beforehand to the day of to seeing the finished product! He was professional but we both felt super comfortable around him which was important to us for getting the best wedding footage possible. Well worth the money and the video will be something we will enjoy for years!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys had a wedding day for the ages! Thank you so much for allowing me to help capture it!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

A lot of people think a videographer is an unnecessary expense for your wedding day, but I’m here to politely, yet forcefully suggest that you NEED a wedding videographer and you need it to be Best Made Videos. You are going to spend months on every little detail of this day but what no one tells you is that while everyone else is enjoying your string quartet, admiring your flowers, and snatching up the favors that your family spent hours putting together, you’re not going to get to enjoy that moment with them and you’re probably never even going to hear it/ see it/ live it at all because you’re busy getting married!

Butttt, if you get a videographer, specifically Best Made Videos, you can relive that moment and watch how much everyone loved that cake you never got a slice of or how much your grandma was getting down on the dance floor. You’ll see how everyone looked at you and your spouse and that’s something that can’t be captured just in a picture or in a memory. You also get this magical moment of how you felt that day and we all know feelings are fleeting, so now when I’m irritated that my husband left the toilet seat up, I can watch our wedding video and remember why I love him so much and how we felt on our big day!

Also, Reid and his team are very cool people. Reid is not going to be one of your high maintenance vendors, he shows up, does a great job, and you won’t even know you’re being videotaped all day. It literally felt like we had one of our friends hanging out with us all day. He also got our video back to us in less than a couple weeks which allows you to enjoy it before you’re even out of the post wedding daze. Pictures are amazing, but a video is something you get to take with you and cherish forever, so find some funds in your budget to get Best Made Videos! Thank you Reid!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What an incredible review! Thank you so much, it was SO fun getting to hang out with you two and I wish you all my love!!

Sheila · Married on 05/22/2018

A five star rating is all we would consider giving Best Made Videos. Reid was amazing and provided top notch customer service. We asked for a corporate video that reflected the people more than the business and Reid delivered exactly what we wanted. The finished product is wonderful, great quality, and it was refreshing to work with a person as responsive, professional, and quick to deliver as Reid was. We will definitely hire Best Made Videos the next time we need a video made because we know we will receive an outstanding, quality product at a fair price and we will receive it quickly. Thanks, Reid!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a REALLY fun project! Thanks for picking me to work with you guys. It was a great experience and a win-win for everyone! Thanks again.

matt · Married on 05/18/2018

Reid at Best Made Videos was an integral part of our wedding for ensuring we will have a priceless capturing of the most important day of our lives to watch countless times in the years and decades to come. The professionalism he exudes while on scene for the big day is unparalleled. My wife and I were simply blown away. We left for our honeymoon two days after the wedding and what will be one of our favorite lifetime moments was watching the highlights video Reid put together while soaking in the sun on the beaches of Maui. The audio and visual quality of the video is superb; not to mention the brilliant and artistic editing Reid does for the highlight video. To have all of this captured means more than can be described with words. We hope as many couples as possible can share the joy we have from having made Best Made Videos an essential part of our wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Wow thank you so much for the AMAZING review. You guys certainly had a day to remember and I will enjoy reliving your day as well through your wedding video for years and years to come. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your story.

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Reid and the Best Made Videos team are amazing. I wasn’t planning on having a videographer at first but am so glad that I decided to hire them. Reid was super responsive and professional. He was also so quick to deliver the videos and the quality of them is outstanding. Now I’ll have a piece of my wedding day forever to look back on. I can’t recommend them enough. If you’re on the fence just do it. You won’t regret working with them. Thanks so much Reid and the Best Made Videos team!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a fun day, I I hope you guys had an amazing honeymoon and that Charlie and you are enjoying married life! Thanks again!!!