Best Made Videos® Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Travis
    Travis K. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Lifesaver for covid-19 wedding

My wife and I cannot recommend Best Made Videos enough! We did not initially plan on hiring a videographer for our wedding. However, COVID-19 happened, and months-and-months of wedding planning was turned on its head. A couple of weeks before our wedding we made the painful decision to significantly downsize the event. Our 150+ person wedding was now down to 30. Meaning, many loved ones would no longer be able to share in our wedding day.

That is when we contacted Reid. During our first conversation, Reid demonstrated empathy and a willingness to get to work on our behalf. Within days, he scheduled a Zoom meeting to get to know us and what we wanted help with. Of primary importance, was live steaming the event so grandparents, aunts/uncles and friends could share in our special day in real-time. Reid confidently assured us he could make this happen, which took so much pressure off my wife and me.

Fast-forward to our wedding day. Reid, and his assistant, were very timely and professional. They were inconspicuous as they set up their equipment and in no time, our wedding was being live streamed on YouTube for our friends and family who were not able to be there with us in person. By all accounts, the live stream worked perfectly. Family and friends were able to see and hear the ceremony without a hitch. Moreover, my wife and I barely even noticed them during the ceremony. They were very discrete.

Reid also recorded the entire ceremony, reception, toasts, etc. He created a fabulous highlight video and provided raw footage that we will be able to relive for years to come.

Thank you so much for everything, Reid. I hope more and more people use your services in the future. I cannot imagine they will regret it.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this kind review! I'm SO glad that everything worked out for you and your family!! Thanks again!!!
  • Anderson
    Anderson G. Married on 09/18/2021

Reid is awesome!

Reid is awesome! When we were looking for a wedding videographer we were immediately impressed with the quality and style of Reid’s videos. He was a great communicator leading up to our big day and worked with us to capture and showcase exactly what we were looking for! Reid is very friendly and was a great partner throughout the process and even helped us find a photographer after our original photographer cancelled on us. If you are wondering if it is worth it to hire a videographer it 100% is and we cannot thank Reid enough for all his hard work!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a fantastic day and I'm SO thrilled that everything worked out as well as it did. Congrats and thanks again for letting us take part in your fun celebration!!!
    Mackenzie S. Married on 08/28/2021

Perfect, excellent, fast, very detailed!!

Excellent job! Fast responses and fast turn around after the wedding!!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It was such a fun and memorable day, I'm so glad we were able to make everything work out, thanks again!
    Alissa T. Married on 08/21/2021

Reid was amazing!!

Reid was amazing! he was so responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding day. We felt comfortable with him and we are so happy with how our video turned out! the most perfect way to capture and remember our day!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks again! It was a great day and I’m so glad that everything went so smoothly!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, congrats you two and all my love!!!
    Lexani J. Married on 07/11/2021

Look No Further!

Reid was helpful, kind and professional. He kept in touch during the time leading up to my vow renewal and during the editing process. I'd definitely recommend Best Made Videos and would go back in the future! We both, my husband and I, love our highlight reel and ceremony videos. The editing is beautiful. Thank you so much.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a fantastic day! Thanks so much for allowing me to help capture it and for taking the time to leave a review!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea E. Married on 06/24/2021

Video (and piñata hanging) pro!

Reid and his team are extremely professional and friendly. They put our entire wedding party at ease and helped make the whole process fun. He and his team worked and coordinated very well with all of our other vendors. Reid was willing to step in and lend a hand wherever we needed – he even helped hang our piñata! He setup and maintained the livestream, which made it so easy on our end. It was so special with our pared down wedding – everyone that wasn’t able to attend really felt included. We love our wedding highlights video so much, and we (and our family/friends) have watched it over and over! We can’t recommend Reid enough and look forward to hiring him next time we need a videographer.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a great day, I’m so glad that everything worked out and it was so much fun! Congratulations again and thanks for taking the time to leave your review!
    Christopher J. Married on 06/19/2021

Get a videographer and hire Best Made Video to do it!

The last vendor we chose was Best Made Video because we weren't sure whether we wanted a videographer. After viewing some of their work online, we decided to get a videographer and go with Best Made. We definitely made the right choice! Reid was always responsive and flexible when we had to postpone due to COVID-19. They were on time and the quality of the video was amazing. The highlight video was very well put together. They were particularly able to capture the emotion of the moment when the barbershop quartet performed, as it was requested by my wife's father before he passed away. Needless to say we are very happy that we decided to get a videographer and highly recommend Best Made to be your videographer as well!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I'm SO glad everything worked out, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. You had a wonderful day and I'm glad we were there to help capture it!!
    Corinne H. Married on 05/22/2021

AWESOME! And most likely to check in!

Reid was there for us as we pivoted (from 2020 plans to 2021 plans) and switched to a smaller guest list and live-streamed ceremony. He was SO EASY to work with and knew just what we’d need! Plus I ended up with my ceremony recorded to hold onto forever.
    As the day got closer, Reid would email to check in, which was a nice surprise and reassuring after so many things had to change during our planning season. I found him via IG as many before me have clearly loved working with him as well. He also has a great podcast!

Extra thumbs up when our photographer had the same remarks upon hearing they’d be working together on our wedding day.
    (Note: photo is of video on computer screen.)

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I'm so glad everything worked out and we were able to livestream your wedding successfully! It was such a fun and memorable day, so glad I could help be a part of it! Thanks again!!
  • Dawn
    Dawn S. Married on 03/11/2021

Best Made Videos did an amazing job capturing the wedding.

Reid, with Best Made Videos, created an amazing virtual experience for our guest and a beautiful recording of our daughter's wedding. Capturing every angle and moment perfectly we have a recording which will be enjoyed for many years to come.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much, I'm SO glad everything worked out!! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, all my love to you and your family!!
    Jacqueline Married on 03/05/2021

Amazing Experience!

I found Best Made Videos very last minute, and received a response from Reid within hours of my inquiry letting me know his team was available. Reid was a dream to work with and turned our video around very quickly. Our video is something I will absolutely cherish for the rest of our lives, and I am so happy I get to send it out to all of our friends and relatives who weren't able to make it due to Covid. I highly recommend working with this company!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave this great review! I’m so glad we were there to help capture your incredible day!! Thanks again and take care!
  • Eric
    Eric H. Married on 02/11/2021

Fantastic videos to last forever

Reid and Matt are fantastic people! and the videos they made are movie production quality!! it has been so fun to re-live our wedding day. we remembered a lot, but the videos gave us a chance to see the wedding day from each others perspective. the highlight video that provides a short summary of the day has been wonderful to send to family and friends. these videos are one of my favorite keepsakes!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I’m so glad you guys had such a great day!! Thanks again for allowing us to help capture all of those fun moments, cheers!!
    Andres Married on 12/20/2020

His helpfulness and work is amazing!!

Reid is amazing! He’s a super friendly and kind man!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys and we could help capture your special day! All my love to you and your families, thanks again!!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin H. Married on 10/24/2020

Stop looking, you found your videographer.

Reid and his team were wonderful to work with from the start. Reid checked on me more than any of my vendors (and preparing for a pandemic wedding this gave me so much confidence in them even before the big day). My wedding day was horribly planned chaos, with half of the trinkets that needed to be filmed lost, yet Reid and the team rolled with the punches and truly added a calm demeanor to an already stressful day. Pricing was excellent, especially for how involved this company is. The video and audio came out perfect. They had my videos back fast too! I highly recommend Best Made Videos to anyone looking for stress-free videography. Having worked with Reid now, I want to assure anyone looking to book Best Made that he will go above and beyond to make his customers happy. Knowledgeable, experienced, BMVs will not disappoint.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for such a great review!! I'm so glad everything worked out for you and your family, thanks again for trusting us!!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney H. Married on 09/13/2020

Friendly and professional!

Reid was really awesome to work with! He is very nice and helpful!! I’m a very indecisive person, and with all the changes due to covid, I was struggling!! He was so patient with me though, which helped!!

We received our finished video quickly after the wedding which was really nice!! My husband and I loved our video and can’t wait to show our family and friends!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, I'm so glad we got to help capture your day!! Take care and all my love!!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 09/09/2020

Great company to work with! Treats you like family

I've had the pleasure of meeting Reid and his team during the Seattle wedding show last January. Since our first conversations I knew I would be in great hands. He was very communicative, detailed on what I should expect, and professional. On our wedding day he had a team of 3 come and capture every special part of the wedding. Within a few weeks we had our video completed and sent to us with a link we could share to whomever we wanted. It was a great video and captured perfectly! We highly recommend Reid and his team.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a fun day with so much love and so many laughs!! Thanks again for letting us help capture your memories! So glad you can have them for years and years to come!!
    Kathleen S. Married on 09/06/2020

Streaming and ceremony

Reid was wonderful to work with. With all the craziness of 2020 it was so nice to work with someone who was flexible and kind. Reid did wonderful work and really came through! I am so happy we went with this company. He did an amazing job with streaming that I have gotten so many compliments on the great quality.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I'm SO glad that everything worked out, thanks for trusting us to help capture your day. Thanks again and take care!!
  • Liliana
    Liliana Married on 08/30/2020

best video recording company for weddings

The best place for recording your wedding. We loved your professional and fast delivery service. Also, we appreciated that you live-streamed our wedding in the way we wanted to. Thanks so much for capturing our special day!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to help capture and livestream your special day. Congrats again and all my love to you two!!
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 08/29/2020

Daughters wedding

these guys were amazing. The video turned out perfect and I would totally recommend them to anyone needing to have videos for their special occasion. 10 stars.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much, it was fantastic day!!! I'm so glad that everything worked out so great and that we were able to get them married!!
  • Hailey
    Hailey W. Married on 08/08/2020

The Centeno Wedding

Wow. Wow. Wow. Reid and Matt with Best Made Videos completely blew us away! We hired them before the Covid-19 pandemic and ended up having to change our date multiple times due to rescheduling. Reid was responsive and extremely flexible. Fast forward to our wedding day on 7/24/2021 when we met them face to face for the first time. As I was stressing out about the timeline, Reid was able to keep me calm. They captured every important event at the wedding, but managed to do it in a way where all of our guests could still see. Reid had an extremely fast turn around on the highlight video and it was absolutely perfect. I had happy tears through the entire thing. We are so happy we hired Best Made Videos to capture our special day.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a long time coming and I'm SO thrilled that everything worked out for you guys. Such an incredible day, I'm honored that we got to be there to help capture your love!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, congrats again!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie G. Married on 03/10/2020

Hiring Reid for our wedding video was a nonnegotiable!

Hiring a videographer for our wedding day was a nonnegotiable for us. We absolutely needed to have some of our most important and treasured memories on tape. Another non negotiable was that Reid and Best Made Videos would be the one to capture our big day. Reid is a true professional and he checks all the boxes of what it takes to perfectly execute: his response time is immediate, he knows exactly what he is doing because he has loads of experience, he is confident in his work, he is a well-respected member of the wedding industry, he is flexible, a great communicator – need I continue? Above all else, Reid truly cares about the couples he works with, their individual needs, and ensuring he delivers a product they will love; I know this because it was my experience in working with Reid. Your wedding day is unlike any other day, that’s why it is so so so important to hire someone like Reid to perfectly capture your most valued and cherished memories. Thank you so much Reid for all your hard work and everything you did for us!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for allowing us to help capture your special day, and thanks for this great review! All my love to you guys!!!
  • Troy
    Troy J. Married on 03/07/2020

Best Made Videos IS the BEST!

Best Made Videos made everything so easy on us as we prepared to get married. They are very communicative, professional, friendly, understanding, and the quality of their product is amazing. Please choose them as you will not be sorry!!! Thanks so much, Best Made!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I'm so glad everything worked out and we were able to capture your special day! Thanks again for asking us to be a part of it!!
  • Jami
    Jami Married on 10/12/2019

Impeccable

Truly the best videographer we could’ve asked for. They’re very kind, understanding, and communicate with you in a timely manner. They do their best to know exactly what you want in your video and they follow through! I’ve recommended them to several friends and will continue to do so. 10/10 ⭐️ We love watching our wedding video ❤️

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I love you guys!! Thanks so much again for letting me share your special day with you!! All my love to you and your family!!!
    Amie A. Married on 09/22/2019

Reid is amazing!

We weren't planning on hiring a videographer but ran across Reid's videos on youtube and really enjoyed his style. We made the right decision in hiring him. He is very responsive and informative. We scheduled an initial phone consultation and ended up booking Reid for our wedding.

Close to the day of, Reid made sure to follow up with us several times. This put us at ease. Reid promptly showed up at the venue with his 2nd videographer, Joel and introduced himself. He was like an old friend. Reid is professional, easy to talk to, work with, and has a wonderful sense of humor. Not to mention, he worked quite well with our photographers.

We were very surprised at the quick turnaround with all the videos. We really enjoyed the highlight, the longer video, and the ability to download snippets of all the videos he took. There were so many little events we didn't see or notice. Photos of our special day are one thing but adding video really captures the day.

Reid is active on his social media accounts. I highly recommend following him on his Instagram because it's amusing to watch him journal the day's events leading up to our wedding -- from him getting gas, to coffee, to the traffic he dealt with, etc. I highly recommend Reid!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I am so glad that you guys decided to hire a wedding videographer, and I am even more excited that it was us!!! Lol. Thanks again for the fun day, you two were a joy to work with. All my love!! Thanks for such an incredible review!!!
  • Annie
    Annie A. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful, non-corny video

I waffled a little on getting video at all because a lot of people I know didn't, but I'm SO glad we did it and chose a high-quality team rather than just going with the cheapest or first we could find. Why spend so much on one day if you're not going to be able to ever see it again? Reid does fantastic work, we loved the result as did our families and friends.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I’m SO glad everything worked out!! Thanks again for trusting us to capture your special day!! Thanks again!!
  • Ayo
    Ayo A. Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Weekend - Excellent Quality

We worked with best made videos for our wedding weekend which included a 2 day wedding (traditional & western). The overall output was just what we were looking for. Watching the video products created is like re-living the big day! Very easy to work with and you could tell Reid put in the preparation in order to deliver on what was promised. He was very responsive, flexible, and solution oriented. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a videographer.

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was SUCH an incredible weekend!! So glad we could help capture all of the memories for you two!! Thx again for everything!!!