Best Made Videos® Reviews

178 Reviews for Best Made Videos®

• Travis

Travis K. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Lifesaver for covid-19 wedding

My wife and I cannot recommend Best Made Videos enough! We did not initially plan on hiring a videographer for our wedding. However, COVID-19 happened, and months-and-months of wedding planning was turned on its head. A couple of weeks before our wedding we made the painful decision to significantly downsize the event. Our 150+ person wedding was now down to 30. Meaning, many loved ones would no longer be able to share in our wedding day.

That is when we contacted Reid. During our first conversation, Reid demonstrated empathy and a willingness to get to work on our behalf. Within days, he scheduled a Zoom meeting to get to know us and what we wanted help with. Of primary importance, was live steaming the event so grandparents, aunts/uncles and friends could share in our special day in real-time. Reid confidently assured us he could make this happen, which took so much pressure off my wife and me.

Fast-forward to our wedding day. Reid, and his assistant, were very timely and professional. They were inconspicuous as they set up their equipment and in no time, our wedding was being live streamed on YouTube for our friends and family who were not able to be there with us in person. By all accounts, the live stream worked perfectly. Family and friends were able to see and hear the ceremony without a hitch. Moreover, my wife and I barely even noticed them during the ceremony. They were very discrete.

Reid also recorded the entire ceremony, reception, toasts, etc. He created a fabulous highlight video and provided raw footage that we will be able to relive for years to come.

Thank you so much for everything, Reid. I hope more and more people use your services in the future. I cannot imagine they will regret it.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this kind review! I'm SO glad that everything worked out for you and your family!! Thanks again!!!
  • Dawn

Dawn S. · Getting married on 03/11/2021

Best Made Videos did an amazing job capturing the wedding.

Reid, with Best Made Videos, created an amazing virtual experience for our guest and a beautiful recording of our daughter's wedding. Capturing every angle and moment perfectly we have a recording which will be enjoyed for many years to come.

Sent on 11/29/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much, I'm SO glad everything worked out!! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, all my love to you and your family!!
  • Eric

Eric H. · Married on 02/11/2021

Fantastic videos to last forever

Reid and Matt are fantastic people! and the videos they made are movie production quality!! it has been so fun to re-live our wedding day. we remembered a lot, but the videos gave us a chance to see the wedding day from each others perspective. the highlight video that provides a short summary of the day has been wonderful to send to family and friends. these videos are one of my favorite keepsakes!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I’m so glad you guys had such a great day!! Thanks again for allowing us to help capture all of those fun moments, cheers!!

Andres · Married on 12/20/2020

His helpfulness and work is amazing!!

Reid is amazing! He’s a super friendly and kind man!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys and we could help capture your special day! All my love to you and your families, thanks again!!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Stop looking, you found your videographer.

Reid and his team were wonderful to work with from the start. Reid checked on me more than any of my vendors (and preparing for a pandemic wedding this gave me so much confidence in them even before the big day). My wedding day was horribly planned chaos, with half of the trinkets that needed to be filmed lost, yet Reid and the team rolled with the punches and truly added a calm demeanor to an already stressful day. Pricing was excellent, especially for how involved this company is. The video and audio came out perfect. They had my videos back fast too! I highly recommend Best Made Videos to anyone looking for stress-free videography. Having worked with Reid now, I want to assure anyone looking to book Best Made that he will go above and beyond to make his customers happy. Knowledgeable, experienced, BMVs will not disappoint.

Sent on 12/02/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for such a great review!! I'm so glad everything worked out for you and your family, thanks again for trusting us!!!
  • Courtney

Courtney H. · Married on 09/13/2020

Friendly and professional!

Reid was really awesome to work with! He is very nice and helpful!! I’m a very indecisive person, and with all the changes due to covid, I was struggling!! He was so patient with me though, which helped!!

We received our finished video quickly after the wedding which was really nice!! My husband and I loved our video and can’t wait to show our family and friends!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, I'm so glad we got to help capture your day!! Take care and all my love!!!
  • Lisa

Lisa G. · Married on 09/09/2020

Great company to work with! Treats you like family

I've had the pleasure of meeting Reid and his team during the Seattle wedding show last January. Since our first conversations I knew I would be in great hands. He was very communicative, detailed on what I should expect, and professional. On our wedding day he had a team of 3 come and capture every special part of the wedding. Within a few weeks we had our video completed and sent to us with a link we could share to whomever we wanted. It was a great video and captured perfectly! We highly recommend Reid and his team.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a fun day with so much love and so many laughs!! Thanks again for letting us help capture your memories! So glad you can have them for years and years to come!!

Kathleen S. · Married on 09/06/2020

Streaming and ceremony

Reid was wonderful to work with. With all the craziness of 2020 it was so nice to work with someone who was flexible and kind. Reid did wonderful work and really came through! I am so happy we went with this company. He did an amazing job with streaming that I have gotten so many compliments on the great quality.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I'm SO glad that everything worked out, thanks for trusting us to help capture your day. Thanks again and take care!!
  • Liliana

Liliana · Married on 08/30/2020

best video recording company for weddings

The best place for recording your wedding. We loved your professional and fast delivery service. Also, we appreciated that you live-streamed our wedding in the way we wanted to. Thanks so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to help capture and livestream your special day. Congrats again and all my love to you two!!
  • Heather

Heather M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Daughters wedding

these guys were amazing. The video turned out perfect and I would totally recommend them to anyone needing to have videos for their special occasion. 10 stars.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much, it was fantastic day!!! I'm so glad that everything worked out so great and that we were able to get them married!!

Natalie G. · Married on 03/10/2020

Hiring Reid for our wedding video was a nonnegotiable!

Hiring a videographer for our wedding day was a nonnegotiable for us. We absolutely needed to have some of our most important and treasured memories on tape. Another non negotiable was that Reid and Best Made Videos would be the one to capture our big day. Reid is a true professional and he checks all the boxes of what it takes to perfectly execute: his response time is immediate, he knows exactly what he is doing because he has loads of experience, he is confident in his work, he is a well-respected member of the wedding industry, he is flexible, a great communicator – need I continue? Above all else, Reid truly cares about the couples he works with, their individual needs, and ensuring he delivers a product they will love; I know this because it was my experience in working with Reid. Your wedding day is unlike any other day, that’s why it is so so so important to hire someone like Reid to perfectly capture your most valued and cherished memories. Thank you so much Reid for all your hard work and everything you did for us!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for allowing us to help capture your special day, and thanks for this great review! All my love to you guys!!!
  • Troy

Troy J. · Married on 03/07/2020

Best Made Videos IS the BEST!

Best Made Videos made everything so easy on us as we prepared to get married. They are very communicative, professional, friendly, understanding, and the quality of their product is amazing. Please choose them as you will not be sorry!!! Thanks so much, Best Made!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I'm so glad everything worked out and we were able to capture your special day! Thanks again for asking us to be a part of it!!
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 10/12/2019

Impeccable

Truly the best videographer we could’ve asked for. They’re very kind, understanding, and communicate with you in a timely manner. They do their best to know exactly what you want in your video and they follow through! I’ve recommended them to several friends and will continue to do so. 10/10 ⭐️ We love watching our wedding video ❤️

Sent on 11/19/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I love you guys!! Thanks so much again for letting me share your special day with you!! All my love to you and your family!!!

Amie A. · Married on 09/22/2019

Reid is amazing!

We weren't planning on hiring a videographer but ran across Reid's videos on youtube and really enjoyed his style. We made the right decision in hiring him. He is very responsive and informative. We scheduled an initial phone consultation and ended up booking Reid for our wedding.

Close to the day of, Reid made sure to follow up with us several times. This put us at ease. Reid promptly showed up at the venue with his 2nd videographer, Joel and introduced himself. He was like an old friend. Reid is professional, easy to talk to, work with, and has a wonderful sense of humor. Not to mention, he worked quite well with our photographers.

We were very surprised at the quick turnaround with all the videos. We really enjoyed the highlight, the longer video, and the ability to download snippets of all the videos he took. There were so many little events we didn't see or notice. Photos of our special day are one thing but adding video really captures the day.

Reid is active on his social media accounts. I highly recommend following him on his Instagram because it's amusing to watch him journal the day's events leading up to our wedding -- from him getting gas, to coffee, to the traffic he dealt with, etc. I highly recommend Reid!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I am so glad that you guys decided to hire a wedding videographer, and I am even more excited that it was us!!! Lol. Thanks again for the fun day, you two were a joy to work with. All my love!! Thanks for such an incredible review!!!
  • Annie

Annie A. · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful, non-corny video

I waffled a little on getting video at all because a lot of people I know didn't, but I'm SO glad we did it and chose a high-quality team rather than just going with the cheapest or first we could find. Why spend so much on one day if you're not going to be able to ever see it again? Reid does fantastic work, we loved the result as did our families and friends.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I’m SO glad everything worked out!! Thanks again for trusting us to capture your special day!! Thanks again!!
  • Ayo

Ayo A. · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Weekend - Excellent Quality

We worked with best made videos for our wedding weekend which included a 2 day wedding (traditional & western). The overall output was just what we were looking for. Watching the video products created is like re-living the big day! Very easy to work with and you could tell Reid put in the preparation in order to deliver on what was promised. He was very responsive, flexible, and solution oriented. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a videographer.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was SUCH an incredible weekend!! So glad we could help capture all of the memories for you two!! Thx again for everything!!!

Tania · Married on 08/10/2019

Hire Best Made Videos

My husband was more excited about hiring a videographer for our wedding than I was. The videos I’ve seen until then were just too hokey. Then I came upon videos made by Reid and company and I thought this might actually work. Reid is a complete professional and incredibly punctual and responsive (freakishly responsive, he’ll answer your emails within a minute). Matt, Reid’s partner, actually shot our wedding. He and his partner were very easy to work with and not intrusive. We wanted them to capture a lot of candids and they did so wonderfully. When we sent our wedding highlight video to our family, my father-in-law said the following
    “Form, Substance, Setting, Audio, Video. All Fantastic.” It was a hit! Reid et al. are the best--hire them!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a fun day and an amazing gathering of all of the important people in your lives. I’m thrilled we were able to capture all the love for you two. Thanks again!!

Shaylin C. · Married on 08/03/2019

Reid is the BEST!!

We planned a somewhat last minute wedding, 3 1/2 months out, which could have been a nightmare...however, Reid made it a dream!! After calling countless videographers who were booked and/or "had to get back to me," but never did, Reid answered with a cheery voice and a calming presence. He assured me that it was all going to be great even with our compressed timeline, and he was not wrong! Things all fell into place beautifully and we had the most wonderful day!! Best of all, Reid and his team were able to capture everything perfectly and put together the most beautiful video for us to relive the magic over and over again. I couldn't imagine our day without him and am so thankful we trusted such a great person, professional, and now friend with this very important task:) You can't go wrong with BestMadeVideos!!! 10000% recommended to anyone who is looking for a personally tailored professional wedding video to cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was SUCH a fun day. I’m so glad we got to share it with you and capture all of the love, laughs, and FUN! I wish you two all my love on your adventures ahead. Thanks again!!

Shea · Married on 07/13/2019

Your Search Ends Here, This is Your Videographer.

Best Made Videos is definitely one of the best out there. Not only is Reid a professional, he is down to Earth and so easy to work with. Many times when we'd email Reid, he would respond within minutes! It was so great to have such a quick response. No pressure Reid! :D The videos of course were amazing! We enjoyed watching and sharing our highlights video with our family and friends. We finally got around to watching our ceremony and toasts after coming back from vacation. It's so great to be able to relive those memories, especially since the whole day went by so fast! We're looking forward to watching this in the future years to come. Thank you Reid!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was an incredible day! Thanks again you two, I'm glad we could help capture some memories from your fantastic wedding day!!
  • Blake

Blake · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Videographer

Reid is awesome! He was upbeat and engaged with us throughout the whole process. Before, during, and after our wedding he was very personable and easy to work with. On top of all that, the quality of his work is excellent. We absolutely love our video!!! It is beyond perfect! We also got the raw footage which is filled with valuable memories. We HIGHLY recommend using Reid as your videographer!! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. I’m so glad that we all met at the Seattle Wedding Show and that I had the opportunity to capture your amazing day. Thanks again for all the laughs!!
  • Alex

Alex P. · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible!

Working with Reid was the best decision I could have made! He emails you back RIGHT AWAY, ALL THE TIME! I am not kidding you guys-there will be no worrying, no stressing, no negativity if you work with Reid. He will take care of it all-just as long as you provide the information : ) His team is amazing, the videos are SPECTACULAR! the quality-wow! I am in awe. I can't wait to watch these videos for the rest of my life! Absolutely amazing, you won't regret BEST MADE VIDEO!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it was such a fun day!! So glad we got to work with you guys and that everything turned out so spectacularly. It was the perfect wedding day, so glad we were there to help capture it!!!

Jimmy C. · Married on 05/26/2019

Extremely Satisfied

We found Reid and Best Made Videos online after reading glowing reviews, and our experience was equally positive. Reid was happy to come to our house for a brief in-person meeting, and filled us in on all the details. Throughout the whole process, Reid was extremely responsive to emails, answering any questions we had promptly.

Reid kept in close contact with us in the week leading up to the wedding, including doing a walkthrough of our venue with us and our photographer. This was important to us and made us feel at ease about the videography, amidst all the stress and chaos which comes the week before your wedding.

Himself and his assistant came to the houses in which my wife and I were getting ready, and got some great footage early on. At the venue, they coordinated very well with our photographers, and got excellent footage, without it ever feeling like they were getting in the way.

We took a little long to select the music for our video, but there was no pressure to get this done faster, and once we had selected some songs, the final edits were ready very quickly. We were thrilled with the results. We loved the artistic flair in our highlights video, which included a hilarious blooper reel of myself and my best man attempting, and mostly failing, to tie our ties when getting ready.

We would absolutely recommend Reid and BMV to anyone looking to hire a videographer for their wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys had such a FUN and memorable wedding day!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an incredible review. I will always cherish getting to spend the day with you two, thanks again and all my love!!

Erin S. · Married on 03/02/2019

The best videographer around

I’ve been thinking about what to say.... Reid and his partner Matt were so amazing to work with and really on top of everything. They were there from the start to the end of the day, capturing all of the most important parts. He got the video to me in a week.... I was planning on at least waiting a month for the video. But apparently they are over achievers. Haha.

But honestly. I really felt like they enjoyed the day almost as much as we did. They laughed with us and shared all the important moments with us. My now husband has brain cancer and this wedding was planned in a month, and these guys gave their whole Saturday away to document our day.

I can’t say enough nice things about them. Obviously the fact that they donated their services to a family they didn’t know but just came across their story, says a lot about the kind of people they are. I really enjoyed working with them and honestly having this video to look back on whenever I want really just makes the whole thing that much more special.

Thank you Reid and Matt. From my entire family to yours, thank you.... when I say I’ve watched the video probably 3-5 times a day since you sent it to me on Saturday is not an exaggeration...

Sent on 03/11/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was an honor getting to capture your special day, thanks so much for sharing your story!!! I hope the memories captured in this video will bring your family joy for years and years to come!

Chanel · Married on 10/19/2018

Prompt, positive and enthusiastic!

Reid was so incredible. From day one, he responded to my inquiries immediately and set the expectations to avoid any surprises. As we got closer to the big day, he sent questionnaires that actually helped me plan the wedding better by asking me which events I wanted captured and prioritize their importance. The day of, he really came through! He showed up earlier than requested, knew the general timeline and was able to set up real quick and easy. He got along really well with my photographer and it didn't seem like either one dominated the other. He had great ideas for shots, poses and locations and was just incredibly kind, charismatic and really enjoys what he does. That's exactly what we needed, thanks so much, Reid!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a great day! Thanks for letting me tag along and enjoy all of the fun!!! I wish you two years of love and happiness!!!

Donald B. · Married on 10/13/2018

We love our wedding video!!

We used Best Made Videos to record our October 2018 wedding in Bellevue. My wife and I live in Dallas, so all of our planning was done remotely. Reid was very accommodating. On the day of, Reid and his team were AWESOME and worked so well with our photographer that they could have been mistaken for being the same company! They both helped each other out to ensure that both pictures and video of each part of the day would turn out perfect. In the end, the most important thing is how the video turns out and ours is PERFECT. My wife cries every time we watch it! It does a great job of capturing the mood and energy of each part of the night. Its also nice to get the full raw video of the ceremony, speeches, etc. Reid - thank you for being such an awesome part of our day and providing us with a video we can cherish!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a great day! Thanks again for all of the fun and the GREAT memories!!! All my love to you two and your families!
    Congrats again!!!