4603 82nd Street SW, Tacoma, WA 98409 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC

Mardees is a family owned business that has coordinating and designing events for 15 years. I myself have been an event planner for 32 years. The business originated in Kansas City, MO back in 2004 where we coordinated everything from large corporate events to small birthdays. Now that we are here in Washington we have been doing all of that and more. We do have two other consultants that assist me on larger events Nicole, and LaJuana both of whom are very talented coordinators. We do have a website, but it’s being updated at the moment so it’s missing quite a few pictures. If you’d like to see more pictures of our work definitely check out our Facebook page@ Mardee's Designs and Consulting.

Service wise, we have 4 different packages that we use as a base for Weddings. I say a base because we customize the package for every couple and event. Not every couple is the same, so we want ensure that your wedding fits who you are and exceeds all of your dreams. I went ahead and attached a list of the type of services each package includes; just keep in mind those can change. The other part of that is that some couples just want us to handle décor, which we do as well. That service is based on the extent of the décor and whether we need to bring in more people to complete the design with in a certain time frame. Details of which, we discuss and confirm ahead of the event.

Follow Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC on

Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC 3
  • Pepsy

Pepsy · Married on 01/19/2019

Surpassed expectations

I found Mary, from Mardees on Thumbtack. I told her I wanted a Nerd Chic Wedding. She had never done anything like that, but wanted to take it on. I was blown away. The room looked extraordinary, her and her team did an amazing job. It was beyond my wildest dreams and I was thrilled with what she did. She awesome to work with and any other event that I do that requires decorations I will for sure hire her again and again.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC 5
    Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC 6

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Mardee’s Designs and Consulting for our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. Mary went above and beyond to keep everything organized and the big day went perfectly! She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/04/2018

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bliss Plaza
    Bliss Plaza Banquet Halls

We have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Mary, owner of Mardee's Design and Consulting. We know her to be highly in tune with her clients, creative, organized and professional. You can trust Mary to raise the level of your event with her expertise in event planning. We would highly recommend her.

• KC Pro Jocks, LLC
    KC Pro Jocks, LLC Wedding DJs

Mardee's Design and Consulting is very organized and professional. Mardee's does an excellent job at keeping the bridal party and vendors on schedule in order to create a wonderful wedding experience.

• Royal Photography, LLC
    Royal Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Looking for a talented, professional, outstanding, and innovative event planner? Mary, of Mardee's Design and Consulting is the BEST on the block. I've worked with Mary on several events, moreso, that she has hired me to photograph several of her events. I highly recommend her business and creative style to compliment your special event. If you need more proof, call me and I can provide you with several other clients who can echo my experiences. She is well worth the investment.

• 4603 82nd Street SW Tacoma, WA, 98409 See on map