1280 SW Nagona Lane, Lees Summit, MO 64082 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Royal Photography, LLC

We specialize in documenting incredible new beginnings in the customers we touch. Our wedding and portrait packages are creative and affordable.

Visit our website and see for yourself!

Visit our BLOG and stay connected as we document incredible new beginnings.

We look forward in hearing from you.
Follow Royal Photography, LLC on

Royal Photography, LLC 5
Royal Photography, LLC 6
Royal Photography, LLC 7

Dionne · Married on 03/24/2018

Sam is awesome! We did a mix of venue and city shots (Crossroads) and all turned out well. He captured a lot of the intimate, unplanned moments and those are my favorite shots. Best of all, I got the photos not long after returning from our honeymoon...no need to wait for a month plus. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Royal Photography, LLC 8
    Royal Photography, LLC 9
    Royal Photography, LLC 10
    Royal Photography, LLC 11
    Royal Photography, LLC 12
    Royal Photography, LLC 13
    Royal Photography, LLC 14

Sam was wonderful to work with a true profession and a visionary when it comes to photography. He knew and was always prepare for the any shot that was presented to him. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Monica · Married on 09/13/2014

Sam is a fun and very professional photographer. I already knew Sam through family/friend connections and have already seen his work from weddings and other occasions. When I got engaged, I automatically wanted Sam to be our photographer. I appreciate him being flexible when I had to reschedule appointments with him and for being patient on the wedding day because the ladies were running late. I absolutely LOVE our photos and I highly recommend him for all future brides. Thank you again Sam!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Award

Royal Photography, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Your Utopia: Mobile DJ & Event Planning, LLC Wedding DJs

Royal Photography is hands down the best photographer in the Kansas City area. You definitely won't be disappointed having them capture you on your wedding day!

• Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC
    Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC Wedding Planners

Sam is one of the best!! He should be one of the first photographer you meet with and if he is available book him. I have hired Sam to work weddings, social and corporate events. He is easy to work with and very professional. In fact, he took my daughter's senior pictures. I highly recommend him.

• Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport
    Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport Hotel Weddings

Sam with Royal Photography is the MAN!!! He is very professional and outgoing, which is a plus in the wedding industry. Every wedding he photographs is unique to that couple. I love his style and the candid photos that he captures. This is my future wedding photographer.

• 1280 SW Nagona Lane Lees Summit, 64082 See on map