25 Reviews for Royal Photography, LLC

Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
25 Royal Photography, LLC Reviews

Sam is awesome! We did a mix of venue and city shots (Crossroads) and all turned out well. He captured a lot of the intimate, unplanned moments and those are my favorite shots. Best of all, I got the photos not long after returning from our honeymoon...no need to wait for a month plus. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

Photo
Profile Picture Dionne, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Sam was wonderful to work with a true profession and a visionary when it comes to photography. He knew and was always prepare for the any shot that was presented to him. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture User5449181, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Destination / Travel, Flush Mount, Albums, Prints, Digital Files

Sam is a fun and very professional photographer. I already knew Sam through family/friend connections and have already seen his work from weddings and other occasions. When I got engaged, I automatically wanted Sam to be our photographer. I appreciate him being flexible when I had to reschedule appointments with him and for being patient on the wedding day because the ladies were running late. I absolutely LOVE our photos and I highly recommend him for all future brides. Thank you again Sam!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I originally chose this photographer because his pictures online were amazing and he certainly delivered! Sam is very personable and takes the time to get to know you before the big day. He knew how to capture our funny personalities and remain professional. I really appreciated that he posted pictures on his blog days after the wedding - our guests enjoyed seeing photos so quickly. Also, after becoming friends on FB, he tagged us in those photos so my FB friends could comment, which was above and beyond what I expected. Give Sam a call and you will not regret the decision!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/5/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sam was awesome and his work speaks for itself! Everyone that we show our wedding books to, agree that he OUT DID HIMSELF! We definitely got our monies worth!! We would recommend Sam again, again and again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND JUST AN ALL OUT NICE MAN!

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samuel was willing to meet our photography needs. He was flexible and willing to work with us as things changed through out the wedding planning process. He made everything so easy. It rained the day of our wedding but he didn't let that hinder him from taking great photos. He has the best prices in Kansas City. You get way more than your money's worth.

Profile Picture Comica, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely had a phenomenal time with both our engagement pictures and the photo session on our wedding day. The photos certainly captured the best moments of the ceremony and reception and Sam was quite flexible in granting whatever requests we had. And the turnaround time was amazing - because of the large number of great photos, we are still going through the "photo book" and on-line trying to pick out our favorites. You will not be disappointed with Royal Photography. Check out their website!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, Sam Jordan is amazing to work with. After one meeting we were convinced that he was the one. If you are looking for someone to capture your most cherished moments he's the one!

Profile Picture Tiana, 6/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with our our engagement pictures, family pictures, and wedding pictures taken by Sam Jordan. He is such a joy to work with and makes taking pictures a hiliarious time! I can't wait to work with him again!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are three things from a wedding that should last forever... your marriage, your rings, and your memories. The last is where your photos come in. I didn't wants pictures. I wanted creativity. I wanted talent. I wanted amazing works of art! And, thats exactly what I got from Sam Jordan from Royal Photography. I checked other people before finding him. I did find one lady who did good work but something was missing, so I kept looking. The second we meet Sam, I realized what it was that was missing from the other person.... passion. We hired him on the spot and paid in full! Best choice we made. While we got our photos taken he was exciting, fun, and you could tell he didnt want to be doing anything else besides making beautiful memories for us. We were so impressed with him (before we ever saw a single image). A couple days later we got to see our images. I cried after seeing just three. They are amazing, breathtaking... There is NO DOUBT that Samuel knows how to work a camera, use interesting textures and colors, set up creative imagery, and bring out the beauty. I could go on forever but believe me, HIRE this man and you will be blown away at what you see. Best decision I made, other than marrying my husband :)
A million thank you's,
The New Mrs. McGoff

Profile Picture Summer, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam was very helpful and he went above and beyond what was required in his contract. If I had to do it all again (i mean plan a wedding for me and my husband) I would pick Sam.

Profile Picture Monica, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Royal Photograhy is the best. They are extremely prompt and professional. They are also very personable and allow you and the wedding party to feel comfortable and relaxed with them. They are extremely creative and if you allow yourself to be open to other ideas, I promise, you will receive wonderful photos.

Profile Picture Aysha, 4/3/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

If there is ANY future bride and groom that wants to have wedding pictures that they can look back at, or share with family and friends...YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG BY CHOSING ROYAL PHOTOGRAPHY! Sam has an eye that captures the essence of your moments and day with such a creative spirit! My wife and I could not be more pleased with his work, professionalism, creative spirit, and RESULTS! -That's what the day is about when it comes to photography, right? There are no do-overs!! As newlyweds, we have yet to meet another photographer prior to our day...and after...that cares as much as we do about how our pictures turn out...until Sam. It's refreshing, and having him apart of our moment was indeed...priceless!! Thanks again Sam,
Brandize and Damon Martin

Profile Picture Brandize, 3/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam provided such a wonderful service. He was very professional, with a personal touch, and full of creativity! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture my special day!

Profile Picture Natasha, 3/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough about Royal Photography. Sam and Tailese exceeded all of our expectations. The level of creativity and professionalism are beyond compare. These are the people that you will want to photograph your wedding.

Profile Picture David, 2/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Royal Photography did a wonderful job on our wedding photos! The photographer is very creative and has an amazing eye for detail. He was very professional and we definitely got more than our money's worth. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Royal Photography, Sam WOW what wonderful work he does. Sam was able to capture our whole day and tell the story we wanted without ever being noticed. He took some awsome shoots that I had no idea he took. He was creative in the shoots he took which made working with him even more fun. I would love to host any event just so he could come and take the photos. Great job!!!

Profile Picture Latrice, 10/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam did a great job with our wedding! I have no doubt that we hired the best photographer in town. He was really easy to work with and had amazing visions for beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have to say that out of my entire wedding planning and day of the big event that Sam, my photographer was the best. He takes wonderful photos, has great ideas, and the best personality. I am camera shy but he brought out the best in me. He makes you feel so comfortable, can make you smile, and laugh. I have a great engagement and wedding album to show. Not only do I have the albums, I have proof books, and the dvd with the release! I don't think any bride could ask for more than that. Best photographer in town...Priceless!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Royal Photography was absolutely wonderful! We couldn't have asked for more perfect memories, Sam captured everything perfectly. I highly recommend their services, our wedding day was July 25, 2009 and here almost 8 months later we still get amazing comments almost every day about how beautiful our photo's came out. We are still so amazed by Sam's photography, that we plan to carry out our future photo shoots with him as well. Sam is an amazing person as well as photographer, he is so genuine and caring it felt as if he was a family member just there to enjoy our day with us. A huge thanks to Royal Photography for making our day and our memories of that day so special.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 7/25/09, 1 Review
4.7

If you go over budget for one thing, this is the place to do it. Sam is a delight to work with, he made everybody feel comfortable and at ease, was prompt, professional and did a fantastic job. The album(s) 1 for us, and 2 for parents, are incredible, like total art work. If I have the need for any professional photography, I will definitely call Sam again, I don't need to look any further.

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/13/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Royal Photography is a husband and wife team who provided a very professional service with a very laid back and easy going approach. Sam has an excellent eye for detail. We would highly reccomend him to any of our friends in the future for any occasion.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great job. Really liked having two photographers. Very energetic and made my husband and I feel comfortable. Wonderful pictures. Thanks for capturing our memories.

Profile Picture DeAnne , 5/16/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam was great! He was able to work with us on our budget and was very nice and easy to talk to. I am VERY pleased with his work!!

Profile Picture Magen , 3/14/09, 1 Review