Bothell, WA 98011 Map · Phone number

About Forever Events

It's your day - so enjoy it!

A Perfect Day

At Forever Events, we specialize in Day-of-Wedding coordination for the busy bride. You've spent a long time dreaming and planning, and we want you to relax and take it all in - not spend your time worrying about centerpieces or setting out favors. We will meet with you beforehand to make sure all the last-minute details are taken care of, and manage all the "behind-the-scenes" elements on the big day to bring your wedding together flawlessly.

The Special Touches

If you're a bride looking for a little more help, we also offer full-service wedding & event planning services. From a bridesmaid luncheon to the rehearsal dinner to the big show, we will work with you to make your event personal, memorable, and fun. With fully customizable packages and a'la carte services, we tailor each package to meet your needs, and no event is too big or small.

All the Extras

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming. At Forever Events, we understand what it means to be a bride, and can provide answers to all those little questions that come up when planning the biggest event of your life. From invitation wording to writing your vows, to etiquette questions and touchy issues, we are there to help you feel at ease with the process and create a wedding that reflects your personality and style.

Let's Get Started!

During your initial complimentary consultation we will decide what you have, and what you need - and then work with you to bring all the elements of your big day together without putting the stress on you or your bridal party. With nearly ten years in the event industry, owner and Event Specialist Stefanie Wright will bring her passion for parties and creative ideas to your wedding to help you make memories that will last Forever!

Follow Forever Events on

Sunflowers for days
38c6e59e7af1ae7c GW1 0133 2

6 Reviews for Forever Events

Nina · Married on 07/26/2014

Stefanie was very professional, patient, timely, and extremely effective on our wedding day. She took care of all payments and organized everything with the vendors saving us money, time, and headaches! We highly recommend her services to anyone who wants an amazing wedding. She has great vendor contacts which sped up the process for us. Since my husband and I are very busy, we definitely needed someone to take the lead on all the event planning. Stefanie was the answer for us!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Allyson · Married on 08/04/2013

Overall, Stefanie at Forever Events, is hands down the person you want planning your wedding! She is more than an event planner, she turns into a friend! I could write all the good things she has done, but see for yourself you will not be disappointed in her services.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Cassie · Married on 10/13/2012

I would like to highly recommend Stefanie Wright from Forever Events as your wedding planner!

I took time meeting and chatting with different coordinators as I wanted to first meet them in person and make sure I was comfortable with and could trust whoever would fill this role. Stefanie was super friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic when I first met her and after talking about logistics and what we needed help with I knew she would be perfect! She asked all the right questions, offered great suggestions, and left me feeling very confident.

Throughout the rest of my wedding planning, Stefanie brought up stuff I hadn’t even thought about (thank goodness she was there to look out and check my final details) and went out of her way to meet us again, this time at the site to go over exact set up, chat with the venue coordinator, look over final details, and make sure everything was ready to go before the big day. She was also so quick to answer questions and help with whatever was needed.

She followed up with all our vendors to coordinate arrival times and necessary details and also kept in touch with our maid of honor to keep her in the loop the day of our wedding. When I showed up at the reception, the set-up looked perfect, all my vendors had showed up and done what they were supposed to do, and everyone had found their assigned seats and was ready to go. Our wedding was a big one (250+ guests) so for her to coordinate all of this so smoothly by herself was very impressive. It felt good leaving all of this in the hands of someone I could trust as I am a very picky and detailed bride. I could not be any happier on my wedding day when I arrived at the venue to see everything as I imagined. Thank you Stefanie!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Forever Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

She is great! She has a terrific eye for developing and executing your theme. She really has a full grasp of all that it takes to make every detail come to life.

• Nature's Connection Place Barn & Farm Weddings

Stephanie is fun to work with as well as efficient, flexible and professional. We've always had great feedback from couples who have hired her to do their day of coordination. You can count on her to get all the details in order, everything to run on time and to make sure everyone is having a good time. She knows how to make everything perfect for your wedding day!

• Tobey Nelson Events and Design Wedding Florists

Stefanie is a pleasure to work with! She is kind and gracious, and has a great eye for detail. You can see her creativity and attention in the beauty of the events she plans. I highly recommend hiring Forever Events!

• Bothell, 98011 See on map
    4254193617 (Phone number)
    Location of (Forever Events)