Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC Reviews

Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC 1
Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC 2
Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC 3

Eric · Married on 06/29/2019

Great decor for the price

We had our wedding at the Pickering Barn in Issaquah, wa. After being stumped how to hang up string lights in the Hay barn, I contacted Mary for help.

Mary and Spencer were professional, courteous, and a pleasure to talk to. Really calms the stress of planning a wedding!

Mary and her team hung up drapes with string lights. They were on time on arrival and upon the clean up time. Decor was amazing! Professional team and made our wedding into the vision we wanted plus more!

Mardee design and consulting will be my forever number 1 recommendation for all decor going forward. Thanks Mary!

Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC 4
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC's reply:

Thank you Eric. It was truly our pleasure to share in your special day. You and Jenny were absolutely stunning. We wish you the best.
  • Pepsy

Pepsy · Married on 01/19/2019

Surpassed expectations

I found Mary, from Mardees on Thumbtack. I told her I wanted a Nerd Chic Wedding. She had never done anything like that, but wanted to take it on. I was blown away. The room looked extraordinary, her and her team did an amazing job. It was beyond my wildest dreams and I was thrilled with what she did. She awesome to work with and any other event that I do that requires decorations I will for sure hire her again and again.

Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC 5
    Mardee's Design and Consulting, LLC 6
    Sent on 02/15/2019

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Mardee’s Designs and Consulting for our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful. Mary went above and beyond to keep everything organized and the big day went perfectly! She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Mary with Mardees was extremely helpful, anytime I needed her or anything she was there. My wedding was everything I've dreamed of and I would not have been able to do it without hwe and her team.

Sent on 11/22/2015