Jason Burns Photography

Laguna Niguel, CA View map
$3,010 Most Popular Price

$3,010 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm Jason a Southern California wedding and elopement photographer based out of Palm Springs. Thank you for checking out my site and getting to know me a little.

Thank you for taking the time to view my site and learn a little more about me. Your wedding day is full of moments and emotions and since 2008 I have loved and still love capturing every minute of it. It has given me the experience and knowledge to ensuring that you will feel comfortable in front of the camera and most importantly you have fun while we capture your love story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,580

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,010

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful wedding photos!

Jason captured the most beautiful photos for our intimate wedding in May. My husband Livio and I didn't have the opportunity to do an engagement session, and our experience in front of the camera is pretty limited, but Jason and his associate Billy made us feel completely comfortable throughout the day. They were able to take the most gorgeous, glamorous shots of us, our family and our venue, right down to the tiniest detail so that we can always remember how beautiful our wedding was. And they were just so FUN to work with, we had a great time that day! I can't thank Jason enough for his professionalism, kindness and amazing photos. I'm so glad that we had the privilege of having him as our photographer.
    Tiffany H. Married on 01/19/2020

Many thanks to Jason!

For our wedding, we knew we wanted a photographer who 1) had a natural style (rather than moody, or light/airy like what is often on Instagram), and 2) easy to work with, since we were planning a SoCal wedding from NorCal. Jason's style speaks for itself on his blog and Instagram. He was highly recommended by our venue (The Hacienda in Santa Ana), as well as a family friend. I knew he would be great to work with and professional, as 1) his pricing was straightforward (on his website), 2) his contract was easy to read (and had a lot of hidden humor!), and 3) his email responses were fast (usually within 24 hours). Both my husband and I do not like being the center of attention, and Jason was so easygoing that we felt less self-conscious in front of the camera. Jason turned around the photos much more quickly that I expected, and gives you free use of all the photos (for FaceBook, making your album, Xmas cards, etc).

I also asked Jason to help us design an album ~9 months after the wedding. Jason did so within days, and also went through 4 iterations with me over the next 2-3 weeks to get it right. He then sent it to print, and it arrived on our doorstep about a week later! I am really thrilled with how it turned out. I've designed photobooks before; each time it takes me 1-2 months just to pick photos and create the layout. I have also had both good and bad experiences with commercial printers (like Shutterfly, VistaPrint). In this case, I am glad I trusted Jason with designing the photo book, uploading the photos, and sending them to a reputable printer that could do these photos justice!
  • Joshua Roller
    Joshua Married on 10/05/2019

From humor to beauty

From our initial consultation to reviewing our wedding photos, Jason was amazing. The minute I read the agreement to secure Jason for our wedding, I knew he was the right choice (a lot of humor written in his contract). He had already shot several weddings at our venue, so he knew exactly where to and what to do for the time of year and hour of our wedding. I can't say enough about Jason. He caught aspects of our wedding we missed, which was a pleasant surprise when we looked at our photos. Whether you're LGBT or not, I recommend everyone work with Jason. I hope to work with Jason again for our anniversary photos.
  • illustration stars

• Paul & Kasia
    30 photos 路 03/10/2014

Pricing

Pure Beauty by Danielle Pure Beauty by Danielle Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the best experience working with Jason Burns on many occasions and he is everything you want in a photographer and more! He is on time, friendly and delivers high quality professional photos that will last a lifetime. I would highly recommend him for your big day.

Events By Adam Afara Events By Adam Afara Wedding Florists

Outstanding photographer great to work with!

Simply Bella Weddings Simply Bella Weddings Wedding Planners

Jason was extremely professional, and as a wedding coordinator, I really appreciated his efficiency. He was a pleasure to work with.

24581 Copper Cliff Ct Laguna Niguel, CA, 62677
909-800-0789

By Appointment Only
Location of (Jason Burns Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding