24581 Copper Cliff Ct, Laguna Niguel, CA 62677 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Jason Burns Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm Jason a Southern California wedding and elopement photographer based out of Orange County. Thank you for checking out my site and getting to know me a little.

Thank you for taking the time to view my site and learn a little more about me. Your wedding day is full of moments and emotions and since 2008 I have loved and still love capturing every minute of it. It has given me the experience and knowledge to ensuring that you will feel comfortable in front of the camera and most importantly you have fun while we capture your love story.

Follow Jason Burns Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Saulnier’s Wedding Photography

Real Weddings 91 Photos

94 Reviews for Jason Burns Photography

Tiffany H. · Married on 01/19/2020

Many thanks to Jason!

For our wedding, we knew we wanted a photographer who 1) had a natural style (rather than moody, or light/airy like what is often on Instagram), and 2) easy to work with, since we were planning a SoCal wedding from NorCal. Jason's style speaks for itself on his blog and Instagram. He was highly recommended by our venue (The Hacienda in Santa Ana), as well as a family friend. I knew he would be great to work with and professional, as 1) his pricing was straightforward (on his website), 2) his contract was easy to read (and had a lot of hidden humor!), and 3) his email responses were fast (usually within 24 hours). Both my husband and I do not like being the center of attention, and Jason was so easygoing that we felt less self-conscious in front of the camera. Jason turned around the photos much more quickly that I expected, and gives you free use of all the photos (for FaceBook, making your album, Xmas cards, etc).

I also asked Jason to help us design an album ~9 months after the wedding. Jason did so within days, and also went through 4 iterations with me over the next 2-3 weeks to get it right. He then sent it to print, and it arrived on our doorstep about a week later! I am really thrilled with how it turned out. I've designed photobooks before; each time it takes me 1-2 months just to pick photos and create the layout. I have also had both good and bad experiences with commercial printers (like Shutterfly, VistaPrint). In this case, I am glad I trusted Jason with designing the photo book, uploading the photos, and sending them to a reputable printer that could do these photos justice!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Joshua Roller

Joshua · Married on 10/05/2019

From humor to beauty

From our initial consultation to reviewing our wedding photos, Jason was amazing. The minute I read the agreement to secure Jason for our wedding, I knew he was the right choice (a lot of humor written in his contract). He had already shot several weddings at our venue, so he knew exactly where to and what to do for the time of year and hour of our wedding. I can't say enough about Jason. He caught aspects of our wedding we missed, which was a pleasant surprise when we looked at our photos. Whether you're LGBT or not, I recommend everyone work with Jason. I hope to work with Jason again for our anniversary photos.

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Dani

Dani · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing!

Jason is not only a phenomenal photographer, he is also an amazing person. He was so patient and sweet with the chaos of our families and the goofiness of my husband and I. We knew after our engagement shoot that we had made a great choice choosing Jason as our photographer. For two people who do not consider themselves photogenic, Jason got some great shots of us. His attention to detail is impeccable. Our day was such a whirlwind that I was not able to see a lot of things. It was so nice to get our pictures and see that Jason made the effort to capture every little detail. For that, I am eternally grateful. Your pictures is what you will always have to look back on your big day, make sure you choose a great photographer like Jason to capture it all. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jason Burns Photography Pricing

Jason Burns Photography Price Rates

Jason Burns Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2580.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3010
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

3 Real Weddings

• Pure Beauty by Danielle Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the best experience working with Jason Burns on many occasions and he is everything you want in a photographer and more! He is on time, friendly and delivers high quality professional photos that will last a lifetime. I would highly recommend him for your big day.

• Events By Adam Afara Wedding Florists

Outstanding photographer great to work with!

• Simply Bella Weddings Wedding Planners

Jason was extremely professional, and as a wedding coordinator, I really appreciated his efficiency. He was a pleasure to work with.

• 24581 Copper Cliff Ct Laguna Niguel, CA, 62677 See on map
    949-531-7896 (Phone number)
    9098000789 (Other Phone Number)
    9098000789 (Fax Number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Jason Burns Photography)