Ultimate Events

Orange, California View map

$1,485 Most Popular Price

Since 2010, we have been voted BEST by CityVoter's MyFoxLA OC Hotlist. The Orange County Register newspaper and readers also voted us the #1 Disc Jockeys in their Best of Orange County publication. We have over 150 Five-Star reviews on Yelp! We are 100% by referral, so we keep our costs down by not paying for advertising. Although you won't find us in the paid Spotlight or Featured listings at the top of the page, we guarantee that we will be the best investment that you make in your event. We will give you money back if your guests don't exclaim, “This is the most FUN I’ve ever had a party!” Here’s how we do it: Ultimate Events starts by collaborating with you and making the planning process fun. We offer unlimited consultations to help execute your vision flawlessly. We share our years of experience to help you create a fun, memorable celebration that expresses YOUR style. From coordinating and MCing the events to playing everyone’s favorite music, Ultimate Events always creates cherished memories. If you want unique, customized ice-breakers, group interaction, or games, then you can rely on Ultimate Events to deliver that with class. If you don’t want as much DJ interaction, then you can also trust us to bring that vibe. Either way, we will deliver an incredible mix of music, keep everything coordinated, and professionally MC the appropriate events. We have performed for numerous celebrities and Fortune 500 companies since 1988, and clients have flown us across the United States to entertain. Our DJs have served as President of the American Disc Jockey Association, where we have won awards and been an esteemed member since its inception. Called the best DJ Entertainers in Southern California by dozens of venues, wedding professionals, clients, and publications, Ultimate Events is the disc jockey entertainment company to call when you want to create a FUN and MEMORABLE event. To make planning even easier on you, Ultimate Events also offers fun Photo Booths, amazing Lighting, and state-of-the-art Video Projection. Schedule an informative consultation in our office/showroom at www.DJ.Appointy.com, or contact call friendly staff at (714) 639-2300.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$485.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1485.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Disco Ball
MC
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$75.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Caitlin
    Caitlin R. Married on 10/24/2020

Entertaining and Knowledgeable DJ!

I went to my friend's wedding last summer and Dean was their DJ. He was so entertaining and I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt! He had so many creative games and the music was awesome. Now that my fiancé and I are getting married, we've chosen him to be our DJ! :)
  • Tyler
    Tyler A. Married on 04/05/2020

The best decision of your wedding is hiring this dj

I was the maid of honor for my best friend and super involved in the planning process. When I first met Dean, it was in a meeting at his office to go over details and I had no idea just how many details he would cover -- everything from pronouncing the wedding party names right, song timing, to the exact dance and atmosphere lighting the couple wanted. He was so incredibly thorough with the timing of the whole day and was truly the coordinator of the event in my eyes. He made sure the ceremony music and reception music was exactly what they wanted, that the timing of the evening went exactly according to plan, and made this backyard wedding feel so professionally planned and executed. He even had notes and pointers for the officiant, who was a friend so he didn't have experience. That alone was a life saver.
    The wedding guests LOVED him for his energy, games and icebreakers, and his humor. After making sure all the parts of the reception went according to plan, he spent the rest of the night taking our song requests -- which we had many -- and giving us a lot of time for tons of dancing!
    I had no idea how much work went into being a DJ and MC for a wedding until witnessing all the work that Dean did. The bride, groom, and myself as the maid of honor are all SO grateful for Ultimate Events and for Dean--for making the day so special and taking great care and pride in their work. THANK YOU!
  • Marie
    Marie G. Married on 10/24/2019

Dean is the best....

Dean was absolutely amazing to work with and he made my wedding day very special. If you are looking for a DJ, I recommend his services. He is very upbeat and he will motivate your guests to dance! He also has a great team that mans the photo booth.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Ultimate Events 1
Gift
After 22 years of experience and thousands of weddings, we can certainly help you plan the perfect day that fits your style. We offer morning, afternoon, and evening appointments in our Orange County showroom. Mention this offer, and we will provide you with a complimentary planning session (up to two hours). We will give you specific ideas and tools to make your ceremony and reception the best ever.

Jason Burns Photography Jason Burns Photography Wedding Photographers

When ever I photograph a wedding and I see these guys at the reception, I know it is going to be one fun event! I have worked with these guys several times and I refer them to all my clients who want a fun, interactive wedding reception. I get some of the funnest wedding reception photos when these guys are in charge. The crew at Ultimate Events will not disappoint!

Scott Land Photography Scott Land Photography Wedding Photographers

There is only one DJ that I EVER refer and that is Dean. He's the only one I have seen in my many years of shooting weddings that keeps everyone involved in a wedding all night long. He's funny, entertaining and an all around great guy. This is the DJ you want for your wedding day.

Small Wonders Small Wonders Wedding Planners

Dean Hall is wonderful to work with. He is detailed, organized, and always comes prepared to do a great job. His equipment is top-notch and his enthusiasm keeps guests dancing. Additionally, Dean works well with other vendors- always acting as part of a team and truly taking an active role in making sure events run smoothly.

915 N Main St Orange, California, 92867

We invite you to visit our office/showroom conveniently located 1 mile from Angel Stadium in the city of Orange. Schedule an appointment at www.DJ.Appointy.com. As you can imagine, the best DJs are out performing at weddings every weekend. In light of that, most of our appointments take place Tuesdays after 3:30 pm or Thursdays after 1:00 pm. We schedule appointments until 11:00 pm at night if you’d like to come after work or dinner. If you can’t come with your fiancé on Tuesday or Thursday; how about Wednesday? If those times don’t work, then please just let us know some times that work for you, and we would be happy to make a special accommodation. Whenever we get together, we invite you to bring everyone helping you plan your big day. The more the merrier, and we’ll even provide the snacks. It’s important to note that we include UNLIMITED consultations with our services. Our talented professionals will work with you to help plan the perfect day. We guarantee your guests will say, “This is the most FUN we’ve ever had at a wedding!” We look forward to meeting with you.
Location of (Ultimate Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding