470 Capricorn St. Suite A, Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Special Occasions DJ & Lighting

We specialize in high end events. With a primary speciality in ethnic / cultural events. We are your number 1 choice when bringing different cultures together. From amazing DJ's and modern Mc's that please without cheese, to stunning lighting and vivid colors SODJ is So Cal's niche industry leader. Also check us out on Yelp!

Contact Special Occasions DJ & Lighting today for a free event consultation! Call us at (714)253-3118 or email us at info@specialoccasionsla.com.

Follow Special Occasions DJ & Lighting on

• Videos 4

28 Reviews for Special Occasions DJ & Lighting

HEENA DARJI · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing!

We hired Special occasions DJ Praneel and Dhol Player Malinder for our wedding & reception. We had originally spoken to Malinder and we instantly fell in love with her! She's very kind and knew exactly what we were looking for and was very knowledgable when it came to the music we wanted. My husband is a DJ, so finding the right DJ was his number #1 priority. We had a call with Praneel and spoke to him for a bit and knew he was going to be perfect! Malinder and Praneel were super professional and efficient. Our family and friends loved both of them! We highly recommend them. If you want a great party, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Sunil · Married on 03/26/2017

I hired Special Occasion's for my brother's wedding reception this past weekend and have absolutely nothing, but all around good things to say about them! Services that we used were DJ, Sound, Lighting, and MC.

Ajay, has been a big help to us in making my brother's event a special night. He went out of his way to contact me while he was overseas to make sure I could get a phone call scheduled to talk about the event and in a timely manner had given me an estimate/quote. Whatever vision you have, he can make it happen. I appreciate all that he has done and for making sure the event was perfect even on the day of by coming in with his team to the venue.

Preet - was the MC for the night and I highly recommend everyone to choose him!!!! He is an amazing MC that knows how to get the guests ready and pumped up for grand entrances. He has the best personality and energy for these types of events, yet also very calming in just letting me know not to stress out and that everything will be just fine! He kept the night going and easily flowing, with the given timeline. He played the right music at the right time keeping the vibes perfect all night!!!

Overall, an amazing company and team that will make your night a special night to remember and lots of memories to cherish. Very professional yet very funny group of guys, which makes it 10 times easier and enjoyable to work with. I will def be coming back to them for my wedding next year!!! Thank you so much to the SODJ team for everything!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Anand · Married on 02/11/2017

At the last minute, on the night before my Dads birthday, we realized we needed a DJ. I called Special Occasions and asked for help. Bhavin was very understanding and helpful and even though it was the night before, was able to get a DJ for me and still accommodate my already tight budget within 15 min of my call. We went through the program and my songs I needed. The next day they arrived well ahead of schedule and setup everything. They even helped me with my decorations. When the event started I needed more help with my slideshow and they took care of that too. Bhavin and Preet did a great job DJing and got the crowd involved. They even helped me during my speech. The ideas I had during the party, they put forth much better ideas from their decades of experience. When people weren't Dancing, especially the older crowd, they got them to get on the dance floor and the older crowd danced til the end. Everyone loved them. They made our event Into a party. I couldn't have done it without them. Thank you guys for all your help. You went above and beyond.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Award

Special Occasions DJ & Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,502.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Special Occasions DJ & Lighting 1
    Free uplights!
    4 Free UpLights with DJ Services

• Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services
    Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services Wedding Decor & Lighting

Awesome DJ! Super nice guy! Ajay is your man!

• Passion Parties by Pilar
    Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

• Aaroneye Photography
    Aaroneye Photography Wedding Photographers

Special Occasion is an awesome DJ & Lighting company. We have done many events with Special Occasion and every single event went silky smooth. If you're looking for a DJ company with excellent MC skills or a Lighting company that can make a huge difference in your reception, be sure to call Special Occasions!!

• 470 Capricorn St., Suite A Brea, 92821 See on map
    7143666565 (Other Phone Number)