Events By Adam Afara

Beverly Hills, CA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

(Celebrity Floral Designer and Signature Floral Designs for All Occasions)

Specializes in Couture Floral Designs, our Team of dedicated professionals collaborates closely with our clients to guarantee that their plans are carried out with perfection. We offer signature floral arrangements, create magnificent set designs, luxurious & artistic décor Concepts to make all events as individual, memorable & extraordinary each & every time. With 18 years of experience, By the Founder Adam Afara, we partner only with the most reputable professionals the Market has to offer.

To date Events by Adam Afara has been presented many awards that the Trade selects to give to specific achievers, such as the Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award, which has been awarded since the year 2010 through 2017 consecutively, The Knot Best of Weddings Award in 2014, 2015,2016 landing the cover of Ceremony Magazine in 2013, and recently on the Cover of EV Magazine with an extensive interview. Also featured many times on television & other media. Promoted in various platforms

Mr. Afara has been commissioned by countless Celebrities & Artists such as Singer-Songwriter Lady Gaga, to design the flower set on one of her latest Video, "G.U.Y." Recently he masterfully created the set design for the music video for Beyoncé with Chris Martin-Coldplay, "Hymn for the Weekend" For another crossover music video for the International Singer-Actress Haifa Wehbe. Furthermore, A-List Star Jennifer Lopez, Actor Charlie Sheen, Film & television actor Darius McCray, Hip Hop Artist Akon, Composer Yanni, Television Host Debbie Matenopoulos, just to name a few.

Philanthropy, is an important expression for Events By Adam Afara, contributing to society is one of the greatest gifts one can achieve, to name a few, we have participating in various causes, such as, "Make A Wish Foundation" "Hollywood Beauty Awards 2015, 2016 & 2017" "Miss Nevada USA" "KTLA I Do " "Variety Magazine Pre-Oscar Gala" and " Mrs. Hollywood Image".

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,800.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

2,500.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How many planners are on your team?

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Jane
    Jane J. Getting married on 02/01/2022

he will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

He was absolutely incredible for our wedding We couldn't have made a better decision when it came to our wedding florists--Events by Adam Afara responded quickly to our requests, helped us design the most impactful way to use our reception arrangements, and even suggested ways to double up the uses on certain arrangements. And if all of that wasn't enough, Afara in one of the sweetest human you will ever meet! You can tell he pour his heart into your wedding flowers because there is something so incredibly unique about his arrangements, bouquets and accent pieces. Four months after our wedding, I am STILL getting compliments from our guests on how gorgeous our flowers were!! I cannot recommend Events by Adam Afara enough to any bride out there still looking for a wedding florist! I promise, he will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!
  • Madison
    Madison J. Married on 06/08/2021

for the magical wedding

We know of Adam Afara through my sister in law’s friends and her husband . They were very happy with him at their wedding . We still reached out to other wedding planners to compare but after meeting each one of them, we found the confidence to trust our wedding to Adam. And indeed he DELIVERED. We live in Miami and we have to do everything by phone or mail and he was on top of it. Every email was answered on time and he don’t mind having skype to talk to us if we have concerns and questions. Whenever we are on town, all meeting have been taken care of and all we have to do is to be there. Like our expectations, he did all the vendors and event research, made all the appointments, bargain packages, keep track of budget and payments, did all the communications and coordination, managed the ever changing wedding day itinerary, and just in overall he really did take off a lot of stress on me (the bride). Adam had a lot of vendor contacts which we like a lot because it gave us options based on our preferences and budget. He worked a lot with these people and they gave us good discounts and services because of his and most importantly he knew that they will do a good job at our wedding. And yes they did. We were very happy with all the vendors he referred to us that we wouldn’t have known if not because of him. He gave us his true opinion and advice on many different things and I believed that it made our wedding a lot more to what we like. The wedding day in itself couldn’t have gone more smoothly than I expected. My husband and I kept telling each other that we never thought our wedding day would go by so well. Yes we have everything all planned out in paper and we did the rehearsal 3 days before but we never think that it will be perfect. Everything was taken care of and everything went by exactly as I wanted it to be. It was a Magical wedding. I was able to really enjoy the wedding day with my family and friends and I have nothing to worry about. Everybody had a great time at the wedding. If you want to have a stress free wedding and have a perfect receptions and the most classy and luxurious taste . I would highly recommend Adam Afara
  • Lilia
    Lilia S. Married on 04/10/2021

The best in the world

Adam and his team were wonderful. From our very first meeting I knew he had to be our florist and would make our wedding beautiful. I had little idea of what I wanted our flowers to look like and Adam was able to help me create a vision. He made the most beautiful bouquets, center pieces, and decor that fit our style perfectly. He was extremely accommodating, easy to work with, and made my husband and I feel so special throughout the whole wedding planning process and weekend. Thank you to Events by Adam Afara flowers for everything, we can't say enough great things

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Seva Events - An Event Design Company Seva Events - An Event Design Company Wedding Planners

Magnolia Wedding Services is my preferred Florist and Rental vendor for all of my couples. They are creative, reliable, and very accommodating of my clients' needs and budgets. Having them as a partner gives me the confidence that the weddings I plan will be gorgeous and successful!

324 S Beverly Dr Beverly Hills, CA, 90210
424-777-9996

By appointments
Location of (Events By Adam Afara)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding