Pure Beauty by Danielle Reviews

Pure Beauty by Danielle 5
  • Kiera

Kiera Stefens · Married on 07/27/2019

Beat Hair and Makeup in OC

Danielle did hair and makeup for my July 27, 2019 wedding at Seven4one in Laguna Beach, CA. Based on reviews and several e-mails back and forth, I knew that Danielle would be the best choice as my hair and make-up artist for the day. Since I live in New York, my wedding morning was the first time we actually got to meet each other - unable to do a trial before the wedding itself. She did however ask me to send over a picture of my hair and makeup inspiration, along with a photo of myself prior to the big day via e-mail and I had no doubts that she would be able to deliver on what I envisioned. From the second she entered the room, she had such a warm and friendly presence and made me feel so at ease.
    The day-of the wedding, Danielle did hair and makeup for myself (the bride), my MOH, a bridesmaid, my mother, my mother-in-law, and makeup for my grandmother. All turned out BEAUTIFULLY. All of us ladies with very different skin types, preferences, and hair and makeup inspiration were each thrilled with the work Danielle did as the results were beyond perfection. Joining her to help with some of the hairstyles was Tony, who did beautiful work as well. At the end of our getting ready, Danielle gifted me a "for the day" kit that included blotting papers, a mini lipstick and a liner. She was truly a wonderful vendor to have chosen for such a big, important day, as well as an overall friendly person with such great energy to help put my nerves at ease on such a big occasion.
    I couldn't imagine anyone else doing my glam for my wedding day. I would highly recommend Danielle's services to anyone in need of professional hair and makeup.

(Attached are pictures of my hair and makeup finished product screen-shotted from Danielle's Instagram account.)

Pure Beauty by Danielle 6
    Pure Beauty by Danielle 7
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thanks Kiera so much! You and your bridal party were absolutely wonderful to be around and we enjoy the day just as much as you did! It was our absolute pleasure to be there for you and we wish you a long happy marriage!

Andrea · Married on 08/17/2018

Danielle is truly an artist! I don't think I have enough words to describe how beautiful she made me look and feel on our special day...my make-up was flawless. She not only made me look and feel beautiful but she made all my bridesmaids and mom look and feel incredible too. I was obsessed with everyone's hair and make up by Danielle. I am so grateful to have had her by my side on my special day and I will continue to recommend her to everyone! She also is very detailed and organized which made our planning process flawless. Love you Danielle & team!!! XOXO

Sent on 08/20/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Danielle and her work. From the first communication to the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely perfect. She made the entire process of hair and make up the most fun and relaxing part of planning! I had a special request of Danielle which was to help with make-up and hair for my sibling with special needs. My sister does not like her face or hair touched yet Danielle was able to listen to my concerns and communicate with my sister during the trial to take all anxiety out of the experience for both of us. Danielle is truly a special person! Not only was I thrilled with my hair and make-up but my grandmother (who also had her hair and make-up done by Danielle) kept saying she felt like a movie star! You will not be disappointed with having Danielle as your make-up/hair artist for your event!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Cassie · Married on 06/27/2018

I happily give PureBeauty by Danielle a full five star rating! As a professional, she takes the time to understand your entire vision for your wedding, so that she can make sure you look your absolute best. She is methodical with writing down details and maps out what she’s going to do to make sure it’s as perfect as possible. I went into my bridal trial session quite anxious, as I have been genuinely unhappy when I have gotten my makeup done by professionals previously. I hate looking “over done” and prefer a natural look. Danielle completely understood and made sure I had a very polished but soft look on my wedding day. She made me look done up and beautiful, while still looking like myself, which was important to me. That said, what I love the most about her though, is that Danielle is very personable and has the ability to calm your nerves and put you at ease during a time of pre wedding stress. We had a real heart to heart during my trial, and felt like I’d known her forever. Everyone in my wedding party loved her, as she kept conversation light and fun as we got ready together in the morning. Danielle makes you feel like she’s been a friend for ages, and that you wish you could grab coffee later! I wouldn’t change a thing she did, and if I ever need my makeup done in California again, I’ll be a repeat client!

Pure Beauty by Danielle 8
    Pure Beauty by Danielle 9
    Pure Beauty by Danielle 10
    Sent on 07/04/2018

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you Cassie for the amazing review!!! You are so sweet! I’m so lucky to have met you!!
  • KRISTY

KRISTY · Married on 12/16/2017

Danielle was amazing at what she does. She always super fast at responding to any emails and clarify anything I have questions on. We met her at one of the Invisible Touch social event and decided to book her after seeing some of her past works.
    I love the way she did our makeup because it looks so natural and yet so flawless. My makeup stayed on the whole day and I didn't really do any touch-up. Danielle also gave me a little emergency kit just in case I have to do some touch up throughout the day which is so sweet of her. She showed up on time and ready to go the second she got there. We started pretty early in the morning and her energy kept us up! Thank you for being awesome!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Tony & Alicia · Married on 06/24/2017

I found Danielle and her business through online reviews, reading comments from past clients on her amazing work. I decided to contact her to do makeup for my engagement photo shoot and inquired on her availability for hair and makeup for my wedding. Danielle was quick to respond, providing more information about her and her business, including pricing, and she was interested in additional details of my wedding.

We first met for my photo shoot makeup appointment at her stylish salon. I had Pinterest images of makeup ideas that she adapted to better fit my style. Meeting up with my (then) fiancé after, he complimented me on how beautiful I looked. For my trial appointment, Danielle was accommodating of my work schedule. We went over more Pinterest images and she tried multiple up-dos with my long, very thick hair. She took photos of each to keep in my file so I could make a decision later for the one I wanted to do on my wedding day. I did end up making changes to my hairstyle, as my fiancé made it known he preferred not an up-do. I emailed Danielle new style ideas that were closer to what my fiancé liked and asked if she thought I needed another trial session. Danielle felt confident she could manage on the day of my wedding and I had complete trust in her. During my trial, Danielle and I also discussed the incorporation of flowers in my hair and when I did not receive hair flowers from my florist before my wedding, but instead leaves, twigs, and succulents, Danielle worked magic and made a dreamy floral hairpiece.

Danielle and assistant Crystal did hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids and both moms. They arrived early to our hotel room for set up and were fun, entertaining, personal, and professional as we got ready for the day. All of us looked beautiful and cohesive. Danielle also gave me a touch-up gift with items I'm still using. If you're looking for a hair/makeup artist that will bring out your pure beauty, please contact Danielle for your event.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/18/2016

I absolutely loved working with Danielle! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. Her style is all about finding your natural beauty which I loved. I was also very impressed with Danielle's professionalism she provided me with everything I needed to know about what to prepare for with a very detailed outline of her services and offers. Overall, Danielle and her assistant made me and my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous, I would highly recommend booking with Pure Beauty by Danielle!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you Danielle! That was so sweet of you to say! We had a blast with you and your girls!
    xox

Allyson · Married on 10/22/2016

Danielle is an amazing makeup artist! She just recently did the makeup for my friends wedding, and the minute I got engaged I knew I had to book her to do makeup on my wedding day! She provides amazing service (hair and makeup), and is an absolute joy to work with! So excited to work with her this October!! :)

Sent on 01/21/2016

Dena · Married on 10/01/2016

Danielle is absolutely amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding on October 1, 2016 along with my 3 bridesmaids. All of her work was stunning. I could not have asked for more perfect hair and makeup. She did exactly what we wanted and was amenable to any feedback we had, which was minimal since she does such a beautiful job. You just have to show her a picture and describe what you'd like, and she will tell you if it is feasible, make suggestions, and then make it happen! Our makeup was absolutely flawless while still looking natural, lasted all day, and our hair stayed even through the next day for some girls! Danielle is very organized, on time, a great communicator, and performs her work so well under the stress of a wedding day. She got everything done on time despite the chaos of the day. She is also very sweet and helped calm my nerves on the big day. I highly, highly recommend that you book Danielle for your hair and/or makeup for any event! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2016

Danielle did the hair & make-up for my sister's wedding 3 years ago, so it was a no-brainer when it came time to selecting vendors for my wedding. She is truly passionate about her work and it shows in the quality of service she provides her brides. Danielle is quick to respond and very accommodating. She really listens to her clients during the planning process and also provides phenomenal suggestions in regards to hair, make-up, and even wedding décor! Most importantly, she's fun to be around and easy to talk to which made the entire process more relaxing. Thank you so much!! xoxo

Sent on 10/01/2016

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Aww Thanks Michelle!! You are such a sweetheart! I am so glad you enjoyed working with me, because I loved getting to do your wedding!! It was such a pleasure! xoxo

Carolyn · Married on 08/06/2016

I loved my hair and makeup by Danielle. She was so sweet to work with. I enjoyed my trial and the set up on the morning of my wedding. I would highly recommend her for your event. There is a great reason why she won the knot award of the year!!!! Thanks Danielle for everything.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Danielle is extremely wonderful to have as my makeup and hair artist. She is passionate about what she does and is REALLY great at it. She has over 10 years of experience. She keeps up with the latest trends. Her bubbly personality makes you feel like you are with your best friend. She has a kind touch and loving personality. She was always prompt in answering all my emails and gave initiative. I found her through my wedding planner.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Chandley · Married on 03/26/2016

Danielle was wonderful to work with, completely professional and amazing at what she does! I did a trial and then had my hair/makeup and several bridesmaids' hair/makeup at my wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and felt beautiful. She has a good attitude and does a good job at running the show. She was also easily accessible for all my random beauty questions in the months leading up to the wedding. Can't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you Chandley! It was a pleasure to work with such a beautiful person inside and out! xo

L · Married on 01/16/2016

Danielle was an absolute blast to work with~ She is extremely experienced in her craft and is able to work wonders with extremely fine hair. Danielle and her team made me, my mother and mother-in-law, my lovely bridesmaids, and my 5 year old flower girl feel our best for my wedding by beautifully applying makeup and styling our hair! Her experience and professionalism made the day its best. I highly recommend working with Pure Beauty by Danielle.

Thank you Danielle!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you so much love! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your girls! xox
  • Possum

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2015

Just had my bridal hair and makeup trial with Danielle. Let's just say it was easy to say, "let's book this!" So looking forward to me bridal look. At my trial it was like my best friend who happens to be a professional at this is doing my make up and hair! Can't wait for my wedding day, I know that my family, friends and most importantly I am in great hands.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! You were a blast to work with and I'm looking forward to your wedding so much! Can't wait for the big day! :)

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Pure Beauty by Danielle was by far one of my favorite purchases and services on my wedding day. She is amazingly professional and personable. She made my shy self feel more comfortable than ever. She made me feel and look amazing and it truly lasted all day and night, through crying, dancing, and crying some more. She does amazing work and perfectly enhances your own beauty. Her prices are very fair and competitive. Do not hesitate, book Danielle! You cannot possibly regret it!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! xoxo

Danielle's artistic talent with hair and makeup is amazing! To say thank you for her work for our daughter's wedding is an understatement!! I know our daughter, as well as the entire bridal party, was thrilled with her hair styling and makeup. I don't usually wear much makeup but her conversion of my face was a miracle. I truly felt like I was still myself that night, yet my face was finally presentable. Her array of products and artistic ability seemed to roll the clock back so that my face was similar to what it was years ago. The entire bridal party also had fun with her on that important day. We are extremely grateful for her professionalism, artistic talent and ease to work with!
    Sincerely,
    ~ a mother-of-the-bride ~

Sent on 10/07/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

Danielle and her assistants are amazing to work with, and I am so happy I found Pure Beauty by Danielle. Everything went so smoothly the morning of the wedding and that set the tone for the whole day. She was right on time and we were ready to go just as scheduled. I felt absolutely beautiful, and that was so important to me! I knew the day would be fine no matter what happened as long as I felt confident. Danielle is so professional and fun to be around. She makes you feel comfortable, calm, and most importantly - beautiful.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Danielle is an amazing professional and a sweetheart to work with. First, I contacted MANY different hair and makeup artists before finding Danielle. I could not believe the fees! Plus, many of them will not give you a contract unless you committ to having at least 1 or 2 other people also getting their hair/makeup done. WHAT??? I was already over budget on my wedding (which my husband and I paid for ourselves) and was stressing out because I thought I would have to do my own makeup. I also couldn't believe the 'attitude' I got from some of them. They made me feel like they were doing me a favor by me hiring them. I met Danielle at an open house event with the DJ service we hired. She has a very enthusiastic and positive energy and I remembered this so I contacted her and immediately received a very nice and professional email message that she would love to discuss my hair/makeup needs. When she told me her fee for the initial consultation (she does your hair and makeup to see if you like what she does) and for the day of preparation, I was relieved! Finally, when I did have her do the consultation, I knew I was definitely signing a contract with her. I'm an older gal and I'm not kidding...she made me look 10 years younger! I wish I could have her do my makeup every day!! :-) She did an exceptionally good job on my hair....I got so many sincere compliments. I will definitely be going back to her for any future events because she is simply the best.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you! You were so amazing to work with! You made the most beautiful bride and I enjoyed every minute with you! Congrats again!!

julie · Married on 07/19/2015

I highly recommend hiring Danielle at Pure Beauty for any event. She did my daughters hair and makeup and mine for my daughters wedding last weekend. Danielle did an amazing job. She is professional and organized. She arrived on time and had us ready to go on time too! Danielle created the most amazing bridal updo for my daughter. She was getting compliments all night on her hair and makeup. She was absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much Danielle for making my daughter’s day the best!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

You are so welcome Julie! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both! I am so happy to hear that you loved it! Thank you for taking the time to write a review as well. It's greatly appreciated! I would love to work with you both again, anytime!! Thanks so much!

Chelsea · Married on 06/13/2015

Nothing but wonderful things to say about Danielle! I worked with Danielle for my engagement photos and my wedding and she was nothing but amazing. Her high energy made the experience so much fun, and her perfectionist attention to every detail resulted in an incredibly happy bridal party and an elated bride!

Looking for amazing hair and makeup for your engagement photos or wedding? Look no further--Danielle is top notch.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! You were such a sweetheart and I enjoyed every minute of working with you through your wedding journey! I appreciate the wonderful review and would love to work with you again! Thanks so much!

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Danielle did my make up and hair for my wedding day and she was absolutely incredible!! I loved the way I looked and would not change a thing. She was so easy to work with and it felt like she really cared, from the trial all the way up until the ceremony! It was so wonderful to have her be a part of my special day and kept the whole group in high spirits throughout the entire getting ready process. She did hair and makeup for both my mom and the mother of the groom as well, and I have never seen them look better!! She was professional, sweet, and so lovely to work with!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you Katie! What I can I say, except the experience was awesome! I had the best time working with you! Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! It was one I will remember forever! Thanks again!

Suelay · Married on 07/19/2014

Danielle is AMAZING at what she does!
    My journey started 2 years ago when I started planning my wedding. I found her online (forgot how) and I contacted her. Right away she replied and we started talking about my big day. From the beginning she was super sweet and caring. During this two year process we kept in touch and she was always happy to answer all my detailed questions :)
    When we did my bridal preview she made sure she listened to everything that I was saying. We spent a good amount of time talking about my vision, she would write everything down.
    The week or so before the wedding she checked in with me to go over all details. On the day off she was on time, and started to work right away. I had a house packed full of girls, some had asked for hair/make up services and some just hair and some just make up. EVERYONE ended up doing hair and make up because everyone was loving the hair and make up looks she was doing. She won't leave until you are happy and I realized this when I had a hard time explaining what I wanted for my bangs and I told her to just do something that looks good. She didn't just do what she thought will look good, but she talked to me to try to understand what is the look that I wanted. Then it finally happened, my bangs were perfect!!!! We laughed and cheered when the magical moment happened! (This moment still makes me laugh). My make up stayed on perfect through the hot day, all the way through the end of my reception. She made me feel gorgeous!!! Thank you so much Danielle, I can't wait to get my hair and make up done again for another event :D

Sent on 08/07/2014

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thanks Suelay! You and I had quite the journey together from almost 2 years out from your wedding! I can't say enough good things about you! I was so happy I got to work with you and it was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your big day! Thank you so much and can't wait to do more with you in the future!

Ramelle · Married on 03/24/2018

Danielle is such an amazing artist. She did my hair & makeup, my friends, my mom and my in-laws during my wedding day. Everyone was so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly stunning. Highly recommend!!

Pure Beauty by Danielle 11
    Pure Beauty by Danielle 12
    Pure Beauty by Danielle 13
    Sent on 08/10/2018

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thank you Ramelle so much! xoxo

Natalie · Married on 03/19/2016

3.5

Danielle was amazing! Very personable and a blast to work with. I'm very very picky about my makeup and hair, I'm the girl that always does makeup and hair for my friends so it was nerve racking for me to allow someone else to do mine. After I did my trial with Danielle I knew I was in good hands! She listened to what I wanted, not what she wanted which is what a lot of other brides have complained about when working with other artists. Any changes that I wanted she made and if she didn't agree she explained why so I understood and felt comfortable with the decision. I would highly recommend Danielle!! Any bride would be lucky to get her for her big day!

Sent on 06/29/2017