About Mon Amie Bridal Salon

For the Ultimate Expression of a Bride...

Mon Amie Bridal Salon has served as the West Coast's most elegant and premiere bridal salon for 40 years. We present our brides with an unparalleled selection of designer gowns in our spacious boutique. Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff are renowned for their exceptional personalized service.

In 2014, Mon Amie Bridal Salon launched two in-store boutiques that cater to the discerning bride. The European Boutique features top bridal brands from all over the globe including Berta, Pronovias Atelier, and Suzanne Neville. The La Femme Boutique caters to plus sized brides.

In addition to our Couture collection of bridal gowns, Mon Amie Bridal Salon features a wide selection of special occasion gowns, mother-of-the-bride gowns, flower girl dresses, veils, & bridal accessories to complete your wedding day look. Mon Amie is also proud to offer an expert team of alterationists.

We invite you to make an appointment to experience the

"New Mon Amie".

Contact us at 714.546.5700 or info@monamie.com

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Orange County, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego + 6 Additional Regions

Follow Mon Amie Bridal Salon on

Sample Sales (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

Tina was amazing!! She sat down with me and listened, wanted to see pictures of what I wanted, she was patient and treated me like a queen!! Excellent service and gave us champagne ! She picked perfect dresses and made the entire experience fun and exciting!

Profile Picture Jenni, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I can't encourage brides to visit this salon enough! I came to Mon Amie after visiting several other high-end bridal salons where I felt rushed and expendable. Granted, I'm the type of bride that refuses to settle and was hell bent on finding the PERFECT dress, but choosing your wedding dress is a big deal and I didn't want to feel like just another bride or number. So when I met Janelle at Mon Amie it was like a breathe of fresh air! She was so patient and let me pick out NUMEROUS dresses (some of which I tried on twice to narrow down my choices, because they were all so beautiful). I never once felt like an imposition and she went above and beyond to give me and my party the VIP treatment. The whole time I was trying on dresses, I felt like I was just playing dress up with one of my girl friends. I wound up finding my dress that night, and 100% believe that the experience was just as meaningful as finally being able to say "yes to dress". Janelle, as well as the whole team at Mon Amie, made me feel heard and valuable - the way every bride wants and should feel on such a special day. If you havent been here yet, GO! And ask for Janelle if you want your experience to be as memorable and amazing as mine was !

Profile Picture Lori, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews

3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

355 Bristol St., Costa Mesa, CA 92626   See On Map
714-546-5700 (phone) 714-755-5779 (fax)
Monday: 10 AM - 5 PM Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 11 PM - 7 PM Thursday: 10 AM - 3 PM Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM Saturday: 11 AM - 5 PM Sunday: 12 PM - 5 PM
Mon Amie Bridal Salon is a wedding dress & bridal gown from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including California, West Coast USA, and Mexico. Mon Amie Bridal Salon is a professional wedding Designer Fashion that has been part of the Los Angeles & Orange Counties wedding industry for 37 years. We specialize in Couture Wedding Fashion.