355 Bristol St., Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Mon Amie Bridal Salon

Mon Amie Bridal Salon is a wedding dress boutique in Costa Mesa, California. This elegant and premiere bridal boutique has been providing unparalleled service to brides and wedding parties for over 40 years. Their spacious boutique offers an excellent selection of designer gowns and bridal accessories for everyone from the bride, mother of bride and groom to bridesmaids, flower girls, and more.

Mon Amie Bridal Salon’s enthusiastic and professional staff offer personalized, high-quality services to everyone who walks through the door. The salon has two boutiques inside; The European Boutique for top-notch bridal brands, and La Femme Boutique for plus size items. Aside for bridal attire, Mon Amie Bridal Salon also offers items such as bridal belts, hair accessories, shoes, veils, garters, undergarments, and jewelry. With their new inventory coming in weekly, you are sure to always find the perfect items to complete your wedding look at Mon Amie Bridal Salon.

Follow Mon Amie Bridal Salon on

Mon Amie Bridal Salon 4
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/05/2019

Love Mon Amie!

I had the best experience at Mon Amie with Janelle. She made me feel so comfortable, really listened to what I was asking for, and knocked it out of the park! I found my dress and we both knew the second I put it on. I cannot wait to wear it at my wedding!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/07/2019

Best of the best

From the day I said "yes" to my dress, to saying "I do", Mon Amie has been simply outstanding through and through.
    My initial consultant was awesome in making sure I tried on dresses that I envisioned myself in, as well as trying other styles. Ultimately, I did end up in the silhouette I envisioned (hey, a girl knows what she wants!) but it was nice to be absolutely sure and have the best guidance.
    They have the biggest selection and also wide variety of styles and price ranges that fit any budget, so you are bound to find something there.
    I loved my consultant and all, but OMG can I please just give a major shout out to Gloria in alterations!???! She is truly a gem and a genius in her work.
    I loved my dress when I initially tried it on but I just felt something was missing...and Gloria was able to make minor tweaks so that I fell in love with it all over again, and even more so from when I initially got the dress.
    I truly had the dress of my dreams and it could not have been done without the fabulous team at Mon Amie Bridal salon. thank you all so much!!!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Mon Amie Bridal Salon FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales, Partial Sale

Real Weddings

• FlowerFusion
    FlowerFusion Wedding Florists

No one in Orange County...maybe even all of California...has more for the bride to choose from than this very grand Bridal Salon. Their dresses are "the quality, the style, and the budget" that every bride can afford! When we add our flower bouquet to a bride wearing a Mon Amie wedding gown, the groom's heart always skips a beat! Amore'!

• 355 Bristol St. Costa Mesa, California, 92626 See on map
    714-266-2125 (Phone number)
    7147555779 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 10 AM - 5 PM Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 11 PM - 7 PM Thursday: 10 AM - 3 PM Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM Saturday: 11 AM - 5 PM Sunday: 12 PM - 5 PM