Bryan & Yale, Irvine, CA 92620 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Debra Green Design

Our Process

1. Complimentary Consultation
    Over the phone and in person, we'll discuss what kind of dress you're looking for. As part of this conversation, I'll help you consider your unique body shape and figure out what will look best on you. We'll also decide on a price, which includes your design, pattern, construction, fittings and final delivery (wedding dresses start at $3,000 and other dresses start at $1,000).
  2. Pattern Design Once we have decided on your dream gown, I will design a pattern just for you and begin our fittings. We will make any necessary changes to your pattern before we cut fabric. This process gives us the added benefit of knowing how much fabric we need.
  3. Fabric Shopping
    I will direct you to my friends at Mood Fabrics in Los Angeles (the NYC branch of this store is featured in Project Runway). At Mood, you will select from luscious silks and laces to find the exact fabric that you want for your gown. The designers at Mood are knowledgeable and helpful, never pushy. As time permits, I may be able to go with you! Fabric is not included in the price of your gown, so shopping for it yourself helps you control what you spend as well as pick exactly what you love.
  4. Construction and Fitting(s)
    Beauty takes time and patience. Part of the custom dress experience is a series of fittings at my home in Irvine, California. The number of fittings depends on the complexity of your design. We'll sip wine, chat about your wedding planning, and make sure that every detail of your dress is perfect.
  5. The Final Dress
    Bring your best friend or your mother to the final fitting, and rejoice! Your perfect dress is ready for your very special day.
Follow Debra Green Design on

• Tadashi Shoji
  • Margaret's Cleaners
  • Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors
profile 51 372436
profile 51 372436

4 Reviews for Debra Green Design

Alex · Married on 03/19/2016

Debra was wonderful to work with! I was referred by a friend, and am so glad that was connected with her. She was friendly and professional, and completed my gown quickly. She took into consideration everything that I wanted, and was also great about offering suggestions! This was especially helpful for me, since she made sure that my gown would be beautiful, comfortable, and wearable! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Karen · Married on 10/20/2013

Debra made two different junior brides maids gowns for my daughter and not only did she knock it out of the ball park with the design (age appropriate, in style, color etc), but it fit my daughter perfectly. She has an eye for style and detail!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Jill · Married on 10/20/2013

Debra designed and made a gorgeous junior brides maid dress from my daughter who is 9 years old. We both loved it. It was age appropriate yet sophisticated enough for to feel grown up and beautiful in it. The most amazing thing was all the fittings and measuring was done via mail and FaceTime and it fit perfectly!!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Debra Green Design Pricing

Debra Green Design Price Rates

Debra Green Design FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Dress Replicas
    Formal Gowns
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Sale