2853 East Coast Highway, Corona del Mar, CA 92625 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The White Dress

The White Dress in Corona Del Mar, California is a bridal salon offering bridal attire and attentive customer service. A stylist works with each client to create a relaxed experience while looking for the ideal wedding attire for brides and bridesmaids. Established in 2002 by owner Marlis Fyke, The White Dress offers an array of designers and styles for a stunning look.

Designs Offered
A variety of designers and attire are provided by this bridal salon, including bridal belts, bridal gowns, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, sample gowns, shoes, undergarments and veils. You can choose from several designers, including:

• Liviné White

1 User photo

The White Dress 1
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 06/22/2020

Great experience and perfect dress.

As soon as I walked into the white dress salon, I knew it was special. They were so professional, clean, friendly, and there were a ton of dresses to choose from. All the personal stylists were helpful and helped me pick out dresses to try on. They were respectful of my budget as well which I appreciated. The first dress Emily picked for me ended up being the dress I said yes to! It was so easy. I highly recommend getting your dress here.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • User7960045 · Recently married

I was first blown away by the variety and quantity of gowns The White Dress carries. They offer trunk shows most weekends to show even more gowns and a designer or representative is present to assist as well. I found my dream gown with their help and I recommend every Southern California bride gives them a call to see they're amazing consultants and beautiful store.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Angel · Married on 08/18/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with the ladies at The White Dress! Ashley was really sweet and helped me narrow down the dresses at my first appointment, and Nicole was so great at helping me make my final decision at my second appointment. She really took her time to fit the dresses on me perfectly, as they would be once tailored, and picked the perfect veil and earrings to go with the dress I chose. Nancy was great at my accessories appointment and helped me to finalize my decision on the veil and earrings, and to pick out the perfect headpiece. My seamstress, Liz was also amazing! She was so kind and helpful, and super patient with me. She was willing to do as many fittings as needed until the dress was perfect. She also made the time to tailor my dress for the rehearsal dinner even though she was very busy during peak wedding season and I brought it in shortly before the wedding. I would highly recommend The White Dress!

Sent on 09/04/2018

The White Dress FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Tony Florez Photography
    Tony Florez Photography Wedding Photographers

The White Dress is such a amazing bridal store. My clients have had so many nice things to say about them.

• 2853 East Coast Highway Corona del Mar, California, 92625 See on map