Bridal Gowns Orange County

Mission Viejo, CA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Call/Text 949.463.2856 APPOINTMENT ONLY .Bridal Gowns Orange County is a Bridal salon carrying hundreds of unique artistic Designer wedding dresses. This salon is based out of Mission Viejo, in Orange County, California. SPECIALIZE IN LAST MINUTE WEDDINGS or WE CAN ORDER. This bridal boutique offers an intimate private setting along with an excellent selection of over 500 designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids, prom, Formalwear and flower girls. Also offering rentals for Tuxedos and suits. We Do Not Rent wedding dresses. Affordable prices, with amazing selections. When clients work with Bridal Gowns Orange County, they can expect new inventory weekly along with personal and memorable experiences. We love our beautiful brides and are here to help them find their perfect dream dress.

Call/Text 949.463.2856 APPOINTMENT ONLY bridal salon offering over 500 ELEGANT Unique DESIGNER Wedding Dresses in Orange County. Specialize in Last Minute Weddings or We CAN ORDER. We carry Designs from informal to extravagant unique styles for the discriminating bride. Private Intimate bridal salon. Also feature bridesmaids, prom and formalwear Offering rentals for suits and Tuxedos. Affordable prices with amazing selections. Bridal Gowns Orange County is located in MISSION VIEJO in Orange County, California

Frequently Asked Questions——
How long are appointments?
1 hour

Sample Sale on Select Sample dresses OFF the RACK

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Mary
    Mary D. Getting married on 10/05/2022

An amazing experience!!

It's not often that you get the kind of amazing customer service that makes you want to take time to write a glowing review. That is exactly what I received from Judy and her husband at the Bridal Gowns of Orange County. They fit us in the same day we called and gave us personalized service. There are so many choices of dresses to choose from and the styles are unique from the ones you see at the big chain stores. Did I mention the prices are excellent? I put the dress on hold and every time I emailed Judy with a question, she immediately emailed me back. Dress shopping was a great, easy, and fun experience. I am going to go back for the men's tuxedos.

Miss Mary,
    So very glad to be of service and thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. I am truly grateful. Had a fun time helping you with your very beautiful daughter with her lovely gown selection. Wishing you a wonderful amazing adventure ahead.
    Congratulations and sincere best wishes,
  • Y
    Yasiry Getting married on 08/05/2022

Amazing experience

Judy and her husband are amazing and provide exceptional service! They definitely made me feel comfortable and not just a customer but part of the family. They’re very flexible and accommodating with appointments. The best part was that they actually had several dresses lined up for me ready to try on and they ALL were beautiful and unique very hard to select, but I said yes to the first dress I tried on. I definitely recommend Bridals Gowns Of Orange County you will have an amazing and unique experience here!

Miss Yasiry,
    So very excited to be a small part of sharing this lifetime treasured moment with you and your beautiful family. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I absolutely love your gorgeous gown and you looked so amazingly beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful life ahead with your beloved soul mate and may you and your fiancé experience the most exciting adventures ahead in life.
    Dianne S. Getting married on 11/13/2021

Found my perfect dress!

I had an amazing experience finding my perfect dress at Bridal Gowns Orange County. I made an appointment over the phone with Judy. She had me text her details about the types of dress that I was interested in and photos as well.

They are very good about following COVID protocols and had me use hand sanitizer and masks the entire time. I also only brought one guest to help me with my dress selection.

Judy was able to find the perfect dress after I tried on about 5 dresses (a feat in itself as they have such a large selection of dresses available). She assured me that I could get other details added to my dress by their seamstress as well. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy they made it to customize the dress I chose.

Judy and her husband are so kind and sweet, and made the whole experience for me so enjoyable.

I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone looking for a wedding gown.

Miss Dianne,
    What a pleasure meeting you and congratulations on your engagement and receiving a doctorate. What an accomplishment! Very happy to help you find your beautiful perfect wedding dress. Your wedding venue in San Felipe sounds amazing right by the ocean. I had lots of laughter and fun while you were in the store. Your fiancé is very lucky to have such a wonderful bride.
    Wishing you a lifetime of romance, laughter, love and great adventures ahead on your journey in life.
    Sincerest congratulations and forever best wishes,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Julianne & Tom
    26 photos · 05/20/2017

28892 Marguerite Parkway, Suite 200 Level 2, Mission Viejo, 92692
949-558-2410

MON thru THU 10:00 AM TO 5:00 PM FRIDAY. 10:00 AM. TO 4:00 PM SATURDAY 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM SUNDAY 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM CALL/TEXT 949-463-2856 For APPOINTMENT APPOINTMENTS PLEASE
Location of (Bridal Gowns Orange County)
See on map
28892 Marguerite Parkway, Suite 200, ALL PRICE RANGES Mission Viejo, 92692 See on map
949-397-2577

Monday thru Thu. 10:00 AM to 5:00PM Friday. 10:00 AM. To 4:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00PM SUNDAY 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM CALL/TEXT 949-463-2856 for APPOINTMENT
See on map