178 Reviews for Bridal Gowns Orange County

Replicas (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Tuxedos (1)
177 Bridal Gowns Orange County Reviews

Judy at Bridal Gowns Orange County is the best! She help me find my dream dress! Her knowledge and expertise of not just bridal gowns but all gowns really shows! Judy has so many beautiful gowns in stock, and ready to try on! I would recommend that anyone looking for their perfect dress come check out Bridal Gowns Orange County!!

Profile Picture Annabell, 4/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Judy is great! She has a huge selection of dresses and is very helpful. She listened to what I wanted and helped pull gowns she thought I would be interested in. I also appreciated that she did not make me try on dresses that were out of my budget. I had a great experience and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We were in search of 2 lilac junior bridesmaids dresses and since it's a spring color and we're moving into fall, it's been very difficult. Judy was wonderful! We found 2 beautiful dresses and the price for each was fantastic. We will be back. Judy, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Profile Picture April, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found Judy based on all of the positive reviews and she did not disappoint. I was able to find my reception dress within 20 minutes and was able to buy it off the rack. Her selection is huge and she makes the experience fun and personal.

Profile Picture Lyndee, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is a smaller shop, however you can't beat their customer service. Judy was very helpful and responsive. She listen to what I wanted and was able to choose great dresses for me to try. I ended up finding the perfect dress here and it's great that I was able to have tailoring included in the price.

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I said "YES TO THE DRESS" at Bridal Gowns OC! Judy is the woman to talk to when it comes to bridal gowns and accessories. I just walked in and needed a wedding dress VERY last minute and she was so accommodating and very helpful. She worked with my budget and knew what I would be looking for. I found my absolute dream dress and I just knew it was the one. I would definitely recommend this place to any bride because Judy is the most genuine and absolute best, she will make you look and feel so beautiful!

Profile Picture Jade, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a blessing it was for me to find Bridal Gowns Orange County and Judy!! I was impressed by all the positive reviews on Yelp and I couldn't of had a better experience. We spoke on the phone and I described what I was looking for and Judy asked me to send her a few pics. When I arrived for my appointment, she already had some dresses picked out for me and it was actually the first dress that I said YES too!!! The shop is filled with so many beautiful dresses, its a gem of bridal studio and Judy helps to make your experience extra special because she truly cares about you and wants to make sure you look and feel beautiful on your special day. I highly recommend anyone looking for that special dress to call Judy and visit Bridal Gowns Orange County!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Judy is so nice and helpful! I didn't find my dress at her place, but I found a few dresses I loved. I was able to order my veil from Judy for MUCH less than the other shops. This was the first wedding shop I went to and I am glad I did. Such a great experience.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Judy was fantastic on short notice finding the right dress for my shape and within my budget!

Profile Picture Audrey , 8/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Bride

Amazing attention to her clients!
Judy is just the best, hands down. Getting our dress has been the best, easiest experience so far out of all our wedding planning. My daughter lives in Vegas, I live in San Diego, we looked at dresses from Vegas to orange county to San Diego and Judy was able to find her dress at the best price! She is just the sweetest most helpful, experienced lady in the business. I also sent her pictures of the type of veil we were looking for and when we came to pick up our dress she had a variety of veils, exactly like what we wanted which really helped us get this dress thing all taken care of all at once while we had dress there at the same time to see everything all together. She carries all the designer dresses and you will be very well taken care of. Judy truly loves what she does and you can tell. She cares more about the bride/mom being happy than charging astronomical ridiculous prices for everything!! Thank you Judy!! We will use you again when my other daughter gets engaged!!!

Profile Picture Robin, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Judy was able to help me get all my girls Bridesmaid dresses at such an affordable price for great quality! I looked at every Bridal store in OC and searched online for the dresses I wanted and Judy was able to get me the exact dresses in a timely manner! Would absolutely recommend this dress shop to any Bride or Bridesmaid!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience because Judy is a one of a kind. She responds promptly to all messages and takes care to make sure all her brides are happy and have the perfect dress!! Make sure you see her for all your wedding or special occasion needs!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride

I had the best experience here! Judy is so wonderful to work with and so helpful. I was amazed by the beautiful selection she has that works with so many different budgets. I’m very impressed with Bridal Gowns of OC!!

Profile Picture Stacie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

Great experience amazing service

Profile Picture Ariel, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Appts. Only

5.0 star rating 2/24/2018
Found this amazing shop on yelp and we indeed found a real treasure! Searching for the perfect vail and found it in this amazing shop. Best of all found Judy there. She was so kind, welcoming, knowledgeable, experienced and she was able to match the perfect vail to my daughters wedding dress. We did then look elsewhere but nothing compared to our wonderful experience at Bridal Gowns Orange County. Thank you Judy!

Profile Picture J, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I waited a little too long to order my dress in November for a May wedding and was told it would be ready 2 weeks before the wedding. Well, I'm happy to say I just picked up my dress from Judy 3 weeks earlier than told. She always welcomed me when I wanted to come in and just browse at the same dress in the store. I was even able to pick a veil that complimented my dress too. She always answers her phone or calls you back same day. She keeps her promise! Great selection and I totally recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Melinda , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter needed a white dress for her NCL Senior Presents. Judy was to helpful and found her the perfect dress at the right price! After going to the big name shops, we enjoyed Judy's personable service and there are so many dresses to choose from. I will probably go back and buy my formal dress from her, she has a great selection of those too!!

Profile Picture suzannne, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my beautiful wedding gown and rehearsal gown here. Judy is amazing and really worked with me to find the perfect dress. I tried Davids Bridal prior to going to see her. I probably went 3 times to Davids Bridal and could not find anything that was remotely close to what I wanted. Judy has very beautiful dresses and a large variety to choose from. I can't wait to wear my dresses! Thank you, thank you Judy!!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

When Bridal Gowns Orange County say they specialize in last minute brides, I should have my completed dress in less than 30 days. I did buy off the rack (I found out the hard way that buying a wedding dress online is difficult), but I completed two non-rush alteration appointments with Judy's contracted, affordable seamstress and I had enough spare time to a visit her preferred dry cleaner that specifically cares and preserves wedding dress for that totally exclusive "made to order" feel. Bridal Gowns Orange County is a small independent bridal shop that comes with a team. I found 15-20 dresses in my regular size 8-10 and I was only looking at dresses with straps. The larger selection was strapless. I scheduled an appointment by leaving a message and Judy phoned back in about an hour, even though she was out of town. I highly recommend an appointment as the store is small and I think there is only one dressing room. Each appointment is 1 hour and there is room for maybe 3 friends if you choose to have an audience. Perfect for weddings, debutantes, proms or any black tie event as they also do tux rentals. Although wedding dresses can be expensive, based on yelp reviews of other shops, I am very pleased with my end purchase price.

Tip: Buy a wedding dress with a corset for easy alterations and NO crash diets

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

had a really great experience with Bridal Gowns Orange County. There are so many beautiful selection of the wedding dresses and Judy is very very very very (x10000) understanding with what I need and she will try her best to work with my budget. She not only help me find my perfect dress, but she is also so sweet and personal that made the whole process very stress free!!

I will would recommend anyone to come here for their perfect wedding dress. You won't regret!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Where do I even begin? Judy is amazing!! I am not a big dress person in general, but Judy knew exactly what I was looking for. There were so many beautiful gowns in nearly every style you could think of. Judy helped me find the perfect dress while staying in my price range. This is a must stop for all brides in SoCal.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you Judy for helping me find my perfect dress after my nightmare experience at Mon Amie!
Judy is a 1 woman show. You will get the personalized service you need and deserve when looking for your wedding dress. She's so sweet and flexible and knowledgeable and her prices are amazing! Great selection too!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Found my beautiful, dream wedding dress here with Judy. The appointment before mine was running a little later than expected but Judy basically let me go to town in the entire boutique! Granted, it is a small boutique, but the variety of dresses and styles available is pretty amazing. I had other appts. lined up at different stores but Judy's boutique was a one stop shop for me. I'd never tried on wedding dresses before coming here, so I must have tried on close to 10 dresses if not more, all in different styles and fabrics! I wasn't sure what looked good on me so having that much variety to choose from, was just what I needed. Judy was so very patient, helped me in, and out of the beautiful delicate dresses, and was just personable. She gave such wonderful compliments and suggestions too. She was even helpful by explaining alterations or any add ons/accessories for each dress. Just an amazing experience with Judy, I didn't need to look any further. My measurements were taken, and alterations ordered. The dress came in a month earlier than planned and I was also able to try it on again when I picked it up this time, with my wedding shoes! Thank you again, Judy, for helping me find my dream dress!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Had a GREAT experience here. I went to two bridal salons before coming here and couldn't find anything within my budget. I found an amazing dress and Judy was so wonderful making sure I didn't have to spend more than I wanted to. This place carries all the top wedding dress designers without all the extra fluff and cost of other Orange County stores. Thank you Judy!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/21/17, 4 Reviews