Bridal Gowns Orange County Reviews

Bridal Gowns Orange County 4
  • Big

Big Bucks · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Great Bridal Store

I loved finding and buying my wedding dress at Bridal Gowns of Orange County! Judy was great. She was so kind and helpful. She let me try on several dresses until I found the perfect dress. She gave me a great deal on my dream wedding dress. The dress I found fit great. The dress made me feel like a Royal Princess. I would definitely recommend Judy and Bridal Gowns of Orange County. I had gone to another bridal store that did not have much selection or very good customer service. Judy's store definitely was a 5 star store and beyond!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Miss Wendy,
    It was my sincere pleasure in helping you with finding your dream dress I had a lovely time. Thank you for your kindness in writing this review. You looked beautiful and excited you love your gown. Every bride deserves to be a Royal Princess after all. Have a magical romantic wedding.
  • Samantha

Samantha Gehfeld · Getting married on 04/25/2020

A must see.

I saw a lot of great reviews for this shop and decided to make an appointment myself. Judy was really friendly and made sure that myself and my group were comfortable in the shop. We were free to pick out whatever dresses I wanted to try on. She even took one right off a mannequin which was really awesome. I think she had a great selection and she definitely made sure to stay within my price point. I ended up cancelling two other dress appointments because I fell in love with a dress and did not think I could find anything else like it at my price point. It is definitely worth checking out this shop if you can !

Sent on 05/25/2019

Miss Samantha,
    Your kindness is sincerely appreciated for your gracious review. So much fun helping you. You looked radiant and impressive in your jeweled couture gown and absolutely amazing!! The jewels on your veil complimented your unique vision for your wedding day and you were stunningly beautiful. Remember finding your true love is a gift and wishing you the most memorable and magical wedding ahead of you.

Bree Panepinto · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Excellent!

I can’t even express how great this store and Judy are! This was my first bridal store and I bought my 3rd dress I tried on!! I had an idea of what I wanted and Judy was fantastic and quick picking out dresses that matched my style. So so helpful especially because it can be a tad overwhelming seeing all the dresses. Great prices, customer service and dress options!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Miss Bree,
    You are so very kind in your gracious and sweet review. I loved helping you find your dream dress. Have a magical wedding full of love, laughter and happiness! If you love your dress feel free to share a photo. I love to see my happy brides!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2019

Enjoyable experience and comprehensive selection

Judy and her husband provided a relaxed atmosphere with a great selection! She's great at finding pieces you'll like that are also in your budget. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Miss Elizabeth,
    Thank you for your positive review and your kindness. Glad you had a special moment and found your dream dress. Have a momentous time and live your life to the fullest.

Carolyn Wisbey · Married on 08/03/2019

Judy is the best!!!

Judy and her husband are the sweetest people ever! I wouldn’t have wanted to buy my wedding dress from anyone else! She genuinely wanted to help me find “the one” but in a very relaxed and casual atmosphere. I loved the personalized welcome sign when we walked in and of course, the “I said Yes to the Dress” sign at the end. I also appreciated all her guidance and advice. I found the perfect dress! Thank you, Judy!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Miss Carolyn,
    Such a very kind review and thank you for writing this. Absolutely loved meeting you yesterday along with your best friend from Dallas, Texas. Had a wonderful time helping you find your dream dress. Wishing you the most magical wedding ever and so very happy you found your soul mate!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

So so happy! :)

Judy is so nice! She was so helpful and I love that we had the whole place to ourselves! I found my dream dress and I cannot wait to wear it!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Bridal Gowns Orange County 5

Miss Sarah,
    My sincere gratitude for your beautiful review. What a wonderful time seeing you and your delightful mother. Yes my store offers an intimate private setting and happy you enjoyed your time here. You looked stunning in your gown and will definitely create an amazing memorable and dramatic appearance. Take their breath away!
  • Esther

Esther · Married on 07/20/2019

Love this place!

Judy's customer service is absolutely Amazing! She is very professional, kind, and made me feel like such a beautiful bride! She was able to work within my tight budget, I am so blessed I was able to say yes to the 7th dress that I tried on. I highly recommend Bridal Gowns Orange County to all you beautiful brides searching for dresses!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Miss Esther,
    My sincere pleasure in helping you and your mother on such a momentous occasion. Had a wonderful time showing you different styles and fabrics. Have an amazing wedding and wish your dreams are all fulfilled with passion and everlasting love. You truly are a beautiful bride!!

Kasey · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Selection and Prices! So happy with my wedding dress!

Judy is awesome! She was so attentive to me and very responsive and flexible with my appointments. She has an amazing selection of dresses. I enjoyed trying many on, even though I got lucky and fell in love with the first dress I tried on. I never once felt pressured to buy. I am so so happy with my purchase. Do like I did and SAY YES TO THE DRESS here!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Miss Kasey,
    You are so awesome. I had a fantastic time helping you and your beautiful family. You will definitely take the grooms breath away in your amazing dress. Your veil matched the lovely detail of your divine wedding gown and I am so excited for you. Thank you for thinking of me and expressing such a kind review and taking the time to write it on your busy schedule. Wishing you a fairy tale wedding and unforgettable life’s journey ahead.

April · Married on 05/11/2019

We were in search of 2 lilac junior bridesmaids dresses and since it's a spring color and we're moving into fall, it's been very difficult. Judy was wonderful! We found 2 beautiful dresses and the price for each was fantastic. We will be back. Judy, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Miss April,
    Glad to be of service the young ladies were stunningly beautiful. Have a fabulous wedding day and have so much fun. Thank you for the very kind review as it was my sincere pleasure.

Louise Eld Basford · Married on 05/11/2019

Trustworthy!

Ran in here as my daughter had 4 days to find a Prom dress!! We had looked everywhere! Came here and they helped
    My daughter and me to calm down!! She found the dress she loved but it was a size ten, she’s a zero.... or only did they help us find exactly what she wanted they sent us to a taylor, who was close by (and they called ahead of time so they knew we were in the way!!! Size 10 to a 0 and the dress was perfect!!!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Bridal Gowns Orange County 6

Bridal Gowns Orange County's reply:

Thank you for your kind review and taking the time to write it. Absolutely loved helping you and your daughter. Wishing her the most magical and memorable prom experience. Have the time of your life and be safe!

heather · Married on 04/19/2019

The perfect dress

This was the very first store I went to when I started by bridal gown search. I left the store with a few dresses in mind that I really really liked. I kept getting advice from people saying to try on more dresses because one you make the purchase there's no going back. So after trying on 20+ dresses at other stores in the area I ended up purchasing the very first dress I ever tried on at Judy's store. The dress is absolutely gorgeous and Judy gave me an amazing deal on it. She worked with my budget to throw in as much as possible (veil, alterations, layaway) so I wouldn't have to worry about any of these things as the big day approached. I am very happy with my decision to purchase a dress from OC Bridal gowns and I cannot wait for the big day!! I would recommend any future bride to browse through this store at least once when they begin the dress shopping process. Thanks Judy!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Miss Heather,

Thank you for your kindness I am very grateful for your gracious review. You looked absolutely breathtaking in your gown and I wish you the most sensational wedding ever. May your life be full of love and laughter.

Annabell · Married on 04/12/2019

Judy at Bridal Gowns Orange County is the best! She help me find my dream dress! Her knowledge and expertise of not just bridal gowns but all gowns really shows! Judy has so many beautiful gowns in stock, and ready to try on! I would recommend that anyone looking for their perfect dress come check out Bridal Gowns Orange County!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Miss Annabell,
    My gratitude for your kind review. It was my sincere pleasure in helping you find your dream gown. Have a fabulous wedding and have lot’s of fun!

Candace · Married on 03/23/2019

A fairy tale moment

Judy is fabulous! I’m 6.1 so finding dresses that would be long enough for me has always been a struggle. I also had an idea of what I wanted but I was unsure because I needed the dress to match a neckless that has my Dad’s ashes in it. Well Judy was fabulous and helped me find the perfect dress that made me feel like a bride. I loved that I was the only one in the store as well. It was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Bridal Gowns Orange County's reply:

Miss Candace it was my great pleasure in helping you find your dream dress. Yes our appointments are set in a intimate setting where we accommodate one bride her family and friends so they can enjoy their celebratory moment very privately. So elated you had your family with you today and I am positive your father up in heaven will be smiling with love and admiration. Very happy you found your soul mate and have a fabulous wedding!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Navales · Married on 03/17/2019

Highly recommend!

I found my dream wedding dress through Judy. It's a beautiful ethereal romantic dress by Willowby and it's within my budget. I highly recommend this boutique especially for last minute shopping.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Miss Kathleen,
    Thank you for your kindness I am truly grateful and so elated that you found your dream gown. I had a wonderful time helping you and you looked so very beautiful. Have the most dream like wedding .overflowing with cherished memories.
    Best wishes and congratulations!

Emily · Married on 03/15/2019

Seriously the BEST!

This was such a wonderful experience! I was pretty lost when it came to figuring out what style wedding dress I wanted. But when I went in and let Judy know some ideas, she was able to pick out the perfect dress. It was such a breeze and I couldn’t be happier! Thanks so much Judy! I can’t wait to wear my dress on my big day!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Miss Emily,
    Thank you for your compassionate review. I always strive to make every bride happy and elated that you love your gown. On your big day wishing you a magical wedding that lasts forever!

sonia · Married on 02/25/2019

beautiful, no words

love love love our dress. response was prompt. Most importantly, our family loved it.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Miss Sonia,
    Thank you for your kind words. So very glad I was able to help you find your dream dress. Have the most romantic wedding and may all your dreams be fulfilled!
    Congratulations on your new adventure and best wishes,

Jenny · Married on 10/12/2018

Judy is great! She has a huge selection of dresses and is very helpful. She listened to what I wanted and helped pull gowns she thought I would be interested in. I also appreciated that she did not make me try on dresses that were out of my budget. I had a great experience and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Miss Jenny,
    Thank you for your kindness is writing this lovely review. I had fun helping you and I am glad to be of assistance. Congratulations and wishing you a happy and love filled life ahead of you.
    P.S. you looked fantastic in your wedding dress!

Claudia · Married on 09/29/2018

This is a smaller shop, however you can't beat their customer service. Judy was very helpful and responsive. She listen to what I wanted and was able to choose great dresses for me to try. I ended up finding the perfect dress here and it's great that I was able to have tailoring included in the price.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Miss Claudia,
    Your kindness is much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to write it. It was so much fun helping you. The perfect bride absolutely had to wear the perfect wedding dress with your beautiful veil. Best wishes in having the most amazing wedding ever full of love and happiness. Congratulations on finding your destiny.
  • Lyndee

Lyndee · Married on 09/29/2018

I found Judy based on all of the positive reviews and she did not disappoint. I was able to find my reception dress within 20 minutes and was able to buy it off the rack. Her selection is huge and she makes the experience fun and personal.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Miss Lyndee,
    Thank you for this kind review. It was my pleasure in helping you as it was fun. I know you will have a wonderful time and I wish you have a fabulous life ahead of you.
    Thank you again for your kindness.
    Best regards,

Julie · Married on 09/23/2018

Judy was awesome!! I went in dreading the dress shipping since I only had 2.5 weeks to get a dress. I found one I really liked but didn’t think I could afford it. Judy surprised me with the cost, it was in my budget. I then went and get the alterations and they did a rush job. I had a dress and the process was better than I expected.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Bridal Gowns Orange County 7

nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Judy was fantastic and easy to work :) Who knew trying on and buying a bridesmaid dress could be so simple!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Bridal Gowns Orange County's reply:

Thank you for the great review. I wish you a fantastic time and let me know if I can be of assistance if you need anything else.
    Best wishes!!!

Jade · Married on 09/21/2018

I said "YES TO THE DRESS" at Bridal Gowns OC! Judy is the woman to talk to when it comes to bridal gowns and accessories. I just walked in and needed a wedding dress VERY last minute and she was so accommodating and very helpful. She worked with my budget and knew what I would be looking for. I found my absolute dream dress and I just knew it was the one. I would definitely recommend this place to any bride because Judy is the most genuine and absolute best, she will make you look and feel so beautiful!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Karen · Married on 09/12/2018

What a blessing it was for me to find Bridal Gowns Orange County and Judy!! I was impressed by all the positive reviews on Yelp and I couldn't of had a better experience. We spoke on the phone and I described what I was looking for and Judy asked me to send her a few pics. When I arrived for my appointment, she already had some dresses picked out for me and it was actually the first dress that I said YES too!!! The shop is filled with so many beautiful dresses, its a gem of bridal studio and Judy helps to make your experience extra special because she truly cares about you and wants to make sure you look and feel beautiful on your special day. I highly recommend anyone looking for that special dress to call Judy and visit Bridal Gowns Orange County!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Miss Karen,
    What a lovely delight meeting you and thank you for your kind words. I am very happy to be of assistance. Your beautiful ethereal wedding dress will be perfect for the island. Wishing you the most magical dream like wedding filled with everlasting happiness and love.

Mary · Married on 09/07/2018

Judy is so nice and helpful! I didn't find my dress at her place, but I found a few dresses I loved. I was able to order my veil from Judy for MUCH less than the other shops. This was the first wedding shop I went to and I am glad I did. Such a great experience.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Miss Mary,
    My sincere pleasure in helping you and thank you for such a kind review and taking the time to write it. Wishing you a most magical and breathtaking wedding. Congratulations to you and your loved ones.

Audrey · Married on 08/17/2018

Judy was fantastic on short notice finding the right dress for my shape and within my budget!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Miss Audrey,
    It was my sincere pleasure helping you yesterday. I am glad you had a great time. You looked very lovely in your beautiful bridal gown I thought the embellished detail was perfect on you. Wishing you the most wonderful and memorable wedding ever!
    Congratulations,