Bridal Gowns Orange County Reviews

215 Reviews for Bridal Gowns Orange County

• Mary

Mary Donnelly Mcwilliams · Getting married on 10/05/2022

An amazing experience!!

It's not often that you get the kind of amazing customer service that makes you want to take time to write a glowing review. That is exactly what I received from Judy and her husband at the Bridal Gowns of Orange County. They fit us in the same day we called and gave us personalized service. There are so many choices of dresses to choose from and the styles are unique from the ones you see at the big chain stores. Did I mention the prices are excellent? I put the dress on hold and every time I emailed Judy with a question, she immediately emailed me back. Dress shopping was a great, easy, and fun experience. I am going to go back for the men's tuxedos.

Sent on 07/23/2020

Miss Mary,
    So very glad to be of service and thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. I am truly grateful. Had a fun time helping you with your very beautiful daughter with her lovely gown selection. Wishing you a wonderful amazing adventure ahead.
  • Selena

Selena Quezada · Getting married on 09/18/2021

I said yes thanks to judy!

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!! Judy went above and beyond before during and after the appointment. There was a particular dress that I wanted to try on and she was able to locate and have the dress shipped to the shop. She was very helpful and communicated with me about every detail (ordering, shipping, tailoring etc). They had a great selection of dresses from bridal to flower girls. I said Yes to the Dress on the spot and within minutes of leaving the shop, I received a call from Judy that the dress would be in late Dec early Jan. Thank you Judy for everything!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Miss Selena,
    My gratitude for your gracious review and taking the time to write it. Absolutely loved meeting you, your stunning mother and sister. Your family was adorable and most supportive and you looked exquisite in your dream dress. Sincere congratulations on your upcoming wedding and may your journey ahead be amazing, blessed with true love , laughter and a soul mate to fill your heart forever.
    I am sure your life will be a great one!
    Best wishes,

Laura Robinson · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Amazing service!

I had the absolute best experience with the staff at Bridal Gowns! They truly took the one on one time I needed to find the dress of my dreams. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Miss Laura,
    Thank you for your kind review. I loved working with you and meeting you and your beautiful grandmother. You looked exquisite in your unique couture gown. Glad you made it home to New Orleans and have the most amazing and wonderful wedding. Wishing all your dreams come true.
  • Joanna

Joanna Steinhaus · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Highly recommend!

Judy is amazing, so helpful, and just the right kind of person to put me at ease about finding the perfect dress! A friend of mine and my sister-in-law both got their dresses from Judy, and I loved them and thought they were beautiful and unique. Since Judy has all sorts of styles, I felt like her options were more unique than other bigger stores!

I found my dress pretty quickly, it has lace sleeves which is exactly what I wanted, and I couldn't be more excited for my wedding! I highly recommend Bridal Gowns Orange County.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Miss Joanna,
    So very happy to be of service and see your family again. I am excited you found your perfect dream dress and you looked gorgeous and very sexy. Wishing you a lifetime of laughter, love and happiness. Congratulations and treasure every moment of your adventure ahead.
    Sincere best wishes,

Robin · Getting married on 07/04/2021

Amazing attention to her clients!
    Judy is just the best, hands down. Getting our dress has been the best, easiest experience so far out of all our wedding planning. My daughter lives in Vegas, I live in San Diego, we looked at dresses from Vegas to orange county to San Diego and Judy was able to find her dress at the best price! She is just the sweetest most helpful, experienced lady in the business. I also sent her pictures of the type of veil we were looking for and when we came to pick up our dress she had a variety of veils, exactly like what we wanted which really helped us get this dress thing all taken care of all at once while we had dress there at the same time to see everything all together. She carries all the designer dresses and you will be very well taken care of. Judy truly loves what she does and you can tell. She cares more about the bride/mom being happy than charging astronomical ridiculous prices for everything!! Thank you Judy!! We will use you again when my other daughter gets engaged!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Miss Robin,
    Thank you for your gracious review. It was my sincere pleasure in meeting you and your family. Your daughter will take their breath away when they see her walk down the aisle in her vintage inspired glamorous gown. May you be swept away by the fantasy of your daughter’s wedding day and have the time of your life.

Delaram Jahanshahifard · Getting married on 03/06/2021

Wonderful bridal salon!

The best bridal salon you can find in Orange County! She had gowns that are unique and so special. Judy and her husband are wonderful to work with on such a special moment

Sent on 12/02/2020

Miss Delaram,
    What a wonderful pleasure on meeting you and your beautiful mother. So very excited to be of service in helping you find the perfect dress. Congratulations and my sincerest best wishes on your lovely life ahead and may all your dreams in life come true.
    P.S. I loved your gorgeous hair.
    Sincerely,
    Judy😘

Danielle Ervin · Getting married on 02/20/2021

Yes to my dress!!!

Very kind and professional. Accommodated my time and had a great selection! They even helped me envision the changes I wanted to make. I was able to immediately take my dress to the seamstress to get it started!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Miss Danielle,
    Had a wonderful time meeting you and your beautiful daughter. Thank you for making the long trip to our store and my sincere gratitude for your sweet review. You looked so elegant in gorgeous wedding dress. I am so pleased I could be of assistance in helping you find your dream dress. Wishing you an exquisite wedding and may all your aspirations come true!
  • Bybelbee

Bybelbee@yahoo.com · Married on 01/05/2021

Joyful Experience

We could not be happier. Judy worked with our budget and strict guidelines for a special event. There was no pressure and lots of options. It was a safe, joyful experience. Fabulous

Sent on 09/09/2020

Miss Cathy,
    Seeing your daughter so excited when she found her gown was a beautiful moment. My gratitude for your joyful review and taking your time to express it. Have that lifetime event be spectacular and may all her dreams be fulfilled. Let’s hope this pandemic ends shortly so everyone can see and fulfill all their wishes and dreams be accomplished.
  • Hazel

Hazel Anasco · Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful!

I had such a great experience at Bridal Gowns Orange County. After having four previous consultations at other boutiques and being unable to find a dress I absolutely loved at a reasonable price, a friend found out about this place and booked an appointment for me. We came in a few minutes early and we were greeted and helped right away by Judy's husband John while she was finishing up with another bride. I was immediately impressed with their kindness, patience and the genuine care that they had for their customers. They pulled some great options for me and I ended up falling in love with and purchasing the very last dress I tried on. They made me feel very comfortable and never rushed me or pressured me into buying. Highly recommended and I'm looking forward to coming back for my fittings.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Miss Hazel,
    Your kindness is much appreciated and thank you for your gracious review. I am so excited you found your dream wedding dress and cannot wait to see your wedding pictures. Wishing you and your mother many wonderful days ahead and have the most spectacular wedding ever!!
  • Bria

Bria · Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing! Perfect!

The bridal gowns are absolutely stunning and they have lots of unique styles! The owner, Judy and her husband John, were so sweet, helpful, and patient. I went in 3 times and they never pressured me and encouraged me to only buy the dress if it was “the one.” John has a special eye too! He picked out the dress I ended up getting and made it so difficult because he gave me so many runner up beautiful dresses! This couple made my dress shopping experience awesome. I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Miss Bria,
    It was very nice to meet you and your adorable mother.
    We were thrilled that you found your dream dress in our salon. You all were so enthusiastic and glad you had fun.
    Thank you for the opportunity to be of assistance in your wedding planning and enjoyed meeting a beautiful person as well as a beautiful bride. Also thank you for your service to the community. Absolutely loved working with you and your mother along with your gracious friends.
    Wishing you the most magical and amazing wedding ever!
  • Kristyn

Kristyn Keltner · Married on 09/26/2020

WOW! This place is a hidden gem.

Wow! The customer service here is INCREDIBLE. I’m a plus size bride that’s super uncomfortable with my body and hardly ever wear dresses. They made the process so easy and stress free for me. They knew exactly what to pull for my taste and body type. I’m so impressed with the dress I purchased and cannot wait to wear it on my big day!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Miss Kristyn,
    You are a very sweet incredible bride. I am filled with gratitude to work with you and your lovely mother. I know you stated you hardly ever wear dresses but you will be a stunningly beautiful bride. So very pleased to celebrate this treasured moment with you both.
    Wishing you an incredible life ahead of you filled with love and contentment.
    My heartiest congratulations,
  • Teri

Teri Sullivan · Married on 09/24/2020

A very positive experience

A very positive experience. My daughter purchased her dress today and the experience was very positive. Judy was very helpful and knowledgeable and it was great that my daughter found her dress on the first try. I felt like we got very personalized service and Judy really took the time to get to know my daughter

Sent on 01/10/2020

Miss Teri,
    My sincere pleasure in meeting you and your beautiful family. I loved meeting your daughters and your amazing granddaughter. So very delighted Miss Erin found her dream dress. I had a wonderful time talking with Miss Erin and seeing where she was getting married it sounded so very romantic. Wishing your daughter new life’s journey be fulfilled with happiness and love and may all her dreams come true.
  • Amanda

Amanda Skinner · Married on 09/05/2020

The BEST dress shopping experience!

I had THE BEST experience at Bridal Gowns Orange County. Judy and John are the most adorable married couple who own the place, so you can feel good about supporting a local business. They took care in every detail, they had a personalized sign to welcome me in and took the pressure off from the very instant we arrived. They only schedule one appointment at a time so all their attention is focuses on just you. John and Judy sat me down and took some time to get to know me and what I was interested in from a dress. Considering that and my budget, they pulled dresses that fit within both. Browsing through racks on your own can become overwhelming quickly, so I very much appreciated this approach. Judy personally helped me into and out of every gown and really took the time to learn what I liked and didn’t like about each one. With that information she ended up pulling a style of dress that I didn’t even know existed and that ended up being MY DRESS! It should also be noted that they specialize in short notice weddings and even mentioned they have helped people getting married the next day. COULD NOT be happier. There is nothing I could say to knock this place. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Miss Amanda,
    So very happy to have meet you and your family. Thank you for writing this beautiful and kind-hearted review. I had a wonderful time helping you and so very happy to share this moment with your loved ones during this lifetime special event. Wishing you a phenomenal wedding and life ahead overflowing with unbelievable happiness.
  • Samantha

Samantha Gehfeld · Married on 08/29/2020

A must see.

I saw a lot of great reviews for this shop and decided to make an appointment myself. Judy was really friendly and made sure that myself and my group were comfortable in the shop. We were free to pick out whatever dresses I wanted to try on. She even took one right off a mannequin which was really awesome. I think she had a great selection and she definitely made sure to stay within my price point. I ended up cancelling two other dress appointments because I fell in love with a dress and did not think I could find anything else like it at my price point. It is definitely worth checking out this shop if you can !

Sent on 05/25/2019

Miss Samantha,
    Your kindness is sincerely appreciated for your gracious review. So much fun helping you. You looked radiant and impressive in your jeweled couture gown and absolutely amazing!! The jewels on your veil complimented your unique vision for your wedding day and you were stunningly beautiful. Remember finding your true love is a gift and wishing you the most memorable and magical wedding ahead of you.
  • Big

Big Bucks · Married on 08/10/2020

Great Bridal Store

I loved finding and buying my wedding dress at Bridal Gowns of Orange County! Judy was great. She was so kind and helpful. She let me try on several dresses until I found the perfect dress. She gave me a great deal on my dream wedding dress. The dress I found fit great. The dress made me feel like a Royal Princess. I would definitely recommend Judy and Bridal Gowns of Orange County. I had gone to another bridal store that did not have much selection or very good customer service. Judy's store definitely was a 5 star store and beyond!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Miss Wendy,
    It was my sincere pleasure in helping you with finding your dream dress I had a lovely time. Thank you for your kindness in writing this review. You looked beautiful and excited you love your gown. Every bride deserves to be a Royal Princess after all. Have a magical romantic wedding.
    Best wishes,
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing bridal shop

Every part of my bridal appointment at Bridal Gowns OC was perfect!! John and Judy were so helpful, attentive, and sweet! They had an adorable welcome sign and seats prepared for my guests as we arrived. Their wedding dress selection was stunning! They were able to help me find the perfect gown in my budget! If you have not found your wedding dress or bridesmaid dresses yet, go check out Bridal Gowns OC! It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Miss Daniela,
    So very elated to read your gracious words of admiration.
    I was so excited to work with you as you were an incredible bride! Wishing you that happily ever after journey ahead of you overflowing with love.

Shannon G · Married on 06/06/2020

More than the the best dresses, these are kind people!

5.0 star rating 12/6/2019
    Uncommon service and kindness. Judy and her husband are so welcoming and endearing. My daughter and I were shopping for a NCL Senior Recognition dress, thankfully Judy knew all about NCL and our dress guidelines. My daughter found her perfect dress, one of a kind, and even in our budget. Judy and her husband are wonderful. Judy is so helpful and accessible by cell phone 7 days a week! So thankful we found them. I highly recommend Bridal Gowns of Orange County!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Miss Shannon,
    It was wonderful to meet you and your daughter and it was a pleasure to serve your needs in finding her perfect dress. Wishing her a wonderful and exciting day on her senior Recognition day. May her new journey in life be full of happiness, success and most of all love.
    Sincerely,

Bree Panepinto · Married on 04/24/2020

Excellent!

I can’t even express how great this store and Judy are! This was my first bridal store and I bought my 3rd dress I tried on!! I had an idea of what I wanted and Judy was fantastic and quick picking out dresses that matched my style. So so helpful especially because it can be a tad overwhelming seeing all the dresses. Great prices, customer service and dress options!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Miss Bree,
    You are so very kind in your gracious and sweet review. I loved helping you find your dream dress. Have a magical wedding full of love, laughter and happiness! If you love your dress feel free to share a photo. I love to see my happy brides!
  • Jaelyn

Jaelyn Greene · Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing!!!

I got my wedding dress from Orange County Bridal and I could not have picked a better dress for me at a better price!! I absolutely am in love with it. They have amazing customer service and are always available:))))

Sent on 01/06/2020

Miss Jaelyn,
    You looked amazingly beautiful in your gown today.
    I loved helping you and your gracious family find your dream gown as it was my sincere pleasure! My gratitude for taking the time to write this lovely review. Wishing you love and happiness in your new journey in life and may all your dreams come true.
    Congratulations and sincere wishes,

Blair Cherrier · Married on 02/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Let me start by saying that I NEVER write reviews, but Bridal Gowns Orange County was so amazing that I just had to write one for this shop!

The shop has TONS of gorgeous dresses for a large variety of styles and visions however more than anything, I can't say enough about how amazing the atmosphere and customer service was. Judy and her Husband John truly made me feel so special and valued, and not like I was just another bride on their list of appointments like some dress shops can do.

This past weekend my mom was in town for a short 4 day trip to do some gown shopping with me. I never dreamed I would have so much trouble finding the dress I wanted, and after 2 very discouraging days and 100+ dresses later, I found Bridal Gowns Orange County on Yelp. I immediately contacted them late on a Saturday night, although I had low expectations that there would be any way they would get back to me in time, much less be able to fit me in for an appt while my mom was still in town. Not only did Judy get back to me the following morning (a Sunday when they are supposed to be closed), she was able to fit me in for an appointment the following day while my mom was still in town!

Fast forward to the appointment itself, Judy and her Husband John truly made the appointment one of a kind, and a very special memory for my mom and I. They were incredibly caring, spent time listening to what I had envisioned and made me feel that they truly wanted me to find the perfect dress for me, and not just make a sale. I left the appointment with the feeling that I had found the dress, but had a few more dress appointments to go to that day, so did not purchase at that time. When I got home that evening after all of the appointments I knew that I wanted to go back to Bridal Gowns Orange County, the only problem was that it was 8 pm and my mom was leaving on a flight the next morning. Judy and John had already encouraged me to reach out anytime if I needed anything, so I took a chance and contacted them late Monday night. Not only did they get back to me right away, they came in early before the shop opened the following morning so I could try on the dress one more time and "say yes to the dress" with my mom there with me.

I highly recommend Bridal Gowns Orange County! The dresses they have are unique and gorgeous, and it's clear how much Judy and John sincerely care about each of the brides they work with and how invested they are in making sure each bride finds the dress that makes them feel the most beautiful.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Miss Blair,
    I am speechless from your so very gracious review. Most importantly, so happy to meet you and your very lovely mother and glad she was able to be here to share this beautiful moment in life. I loved the dress you chose as you looked beautiful and happy to help you fulfill your unique vision for your wedding day.
    Wishing you a magical wedding and a grand entrance going into your new journey into married life. May you have an amazing journey and remember marriage is a great adventure in life not to be missed.
    My sincerest wishes for a wonderful life.
  • Kayla

Kayla Kipling · Married on 02/05/2020

What a wonderful place! Owners are so kind!

I had the best experience at Bridal Gowns Orange County! I sent a message through Yelp about making an appointment, and Judy called me the next morning about making an appointment and what I was looking for. I was also able to text her photos ahead of time of what I was thinking, so we all had a great idea of the look I was going for, even before my appointment. Once there, Judy and her husband selected a handful of gowns for me, that were all stunning! The best part is we were able to customize the gown I ended up going with (adding embellished sleeves, cups, sweetheart neckline, etc.). She referred me to an alterations seamstress just down the street, who was also wonderful!!! This was the best experience, wonderful selection of gowns! Wish I started off my search here!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Miss Kayla,
    What a wonderful experience meeting you. Thank you for your kindness in writing this delightful review. I had a fun time showing you ideas for your wedding in your home town of Hawaii. I believe this dress was perfect for you as you looked stunningly beautiful. Wishing you a fairytale Kipling wedding fulfilling every romantic dream overflowing with fireworks of love, laughter, excitement and magic!
  • O

Onyx Sorlie · Married on 12/06/2019

Excellent everything!!

I was in a time crunch to find a gown for the marine core ball and Judy helped me find a dress that day and gave me a great experience and a great price on my dress. 100% will go back next year!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Miss Onyx,
    So very happy that you found the perfect dress for your event. Thank your husband for his service as I am very grateful. Absolutely loved helping you and glad you had a wonderful time. Wishing you love and happiness in the future and may all your dreams be fulfilled!
    Sincerely and best wishes,

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2019

Enjoyable experience and comprehensive selection

Judy and her husband provided a relaxed atmosphere with a great selection! She's great at finding pieces you'll like that are also in your budget. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Miss Elizabeth,
    Thank you for your positive review and your kindness. Glad you had a special moment and found your dream dress. Have a momentous time and live your life to the fullest.
  • Jessica

Jessica Hamilton · Married on 09/11/2019

Dream Dress in Under a Week

Came here with my momma and said "Yes to The Dress!" Thank you so much Judy for helping me find my dress so last minute in under a week!!!! Love that the store is so local along with their recommendation for alterations so it is very convenient for fittings prior to the event.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Miss Jessica,
    Thank you for the lovely review and it was my sincere pleasure in helping you. You looked stunning in your amazing wedding dress and I loved the jewels. You will definitely take their breathe away on your special wedding day. Have a magical time and a happily ever after life ahead of you.
    Best wishes and congratulations,

Carolyn Wisbey · Married on 08/03/2019

Judy is the best!!!

Judy and her husband are the sweetest people ever! I wouldn’t have wanted to buy my wedding dress from anyone else! She genuinely wanted to help me find “the one” but in a very relaxed and casual atmosphere. I loved the personalized welcome sign when we walked in and of course, the “I said Yes to the Dress” sign at the end. I also appreciated all her guidance and advice. I found the perfect dress! Thank you, Judy!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Miss Carolyn,
    Such a very kind review and thank you for writing this. Absolutely loved meeting you yesterday along with your best friend from Dallas, Texas. Had a wonderful time helping you find your dream dress. Wishing you the most magical wedding ever and so very happy you found your soul mate!