Bridal Gowns Orange County Reviews

Bridal Gowns Orange County 1
Bridal Gowns Orange County 2
Bridal Gowns Orange County 3

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Enjoyable experience and comprehensive selection

Judy and her husband provided a relaxed atmosphere with a great selection! She's great at finding pieces you'll like that are also in your budget. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Miss Elizabeth,
    Thank you for your positive review and your kindness. Glad you had a special moment and found your dream dress. Have a momentous time and live your life to the fullest.

Carolyn Wisbey · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Judy is the best!!!

Judy and her husband are the sweetest people ever! I wouldn’t have wanted to buy my wedding dress from anyone else! She genuinely wanted to help me find “the one” but in a very relaxed and casual atmosphere. I loved the personalized welcome sign when we walked in and of course, the “I said Yes to the Dress” sign at the end. I also appreciated all her guidance and advice. I found the perfect dress! Thank you, Judy!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Miss Carolyn,
    Such a very kind review and thank you for writing this. Absolutely loved meeting you yesterday along with your best friend from Dallas, Texas. Had a wonderful time helping you find your dream dress. Wishing you the most magical wedding ever and so very happy you found your soul mate!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 07/20/2019

So so happy! :)

Judy is so nice! She was so helpful and I love that we had the whole place to ourselves! I found my dream dress and I cannot wait to wear it!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Bridal Gowns Orange County 4

Miss Sarah,
    My sincere gratitude for your beautiful review. What a wonderful time seeing you and your delightful mother. Yes my store offers an intimate private setting and happy you enjoyed your time here. You looked stunning in your gown and will definitely create an amazing memorable and dramatic appearance. Take their breath away!

Kasey · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Selection and Prices! So happy with my wedding dress!

Judy is awesome! She was so attentive to me and very responsive and flexible with my appointments. She has an amazing selection of dresses. I enjoyed trying many on, even though I got lucky and fell in love with the first dress I tried on. I never once felt pressured to buy. I am so so happy with my purchase. Do like I did and SAY YES TO THE DRESS here!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Miss Kasey,
    You are so awesome. I had a fantastic time helping you and your beautiful family. You will definitely take the grooms breath away in your amazing dress. Your veil matched the lovely detail of your divine wedding gown and I am so excited for you. Thank you for thinking of me and expressing such a kind review and taking the time to write it on your busy schedule. Wishing you a fairy tale wedding and unforgettable life’s journey ahead.

April · Getting married on 05/11/2019

We were in search of 2 lilac junior bridesmaids dresses and since it's a spring color and we're moving into fall, it's been very difficult. Judy was wonderful! We found 2 beautiful dresses and the price for each was fantastic. We will be back. Judy, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Miss April,
    Glad to be of service the young ladies were stunningly beautiful. Have a fabulous wedding day and have so much fun. Thank you for the very kind review as it was my sincere pleasure.

heather · Getting married on 04/19/2019

The perfect dress

This was the very first store I went to when I started by bridal gown search. I left the store with a few dresses in mind that I really really liked. I kept getting advice from people saying to try on more dresses because one you make the purchase there's no going back. So after trying on 20+ dresses at other stores in the area I ended up purchasing the very first dress I ever tried on at Judy's store. The dress is absolutely gorgeous and Judy gave me an amazing deal on it. She worked with my budget to throw in as much as possible (veil, alterations, layaway) so I wouldn't have to worry about any of these things as the big day approached. I am very happy with my decision to purchase a dress from OC Bridal gowns and I cannot wait for the big day!! I would recommend any future bride to browse through this store at least once when they begin the dress shopping process. Thanks Judy!!!

Miss Heather,

Thank you for your kindness I am very grateful for your gracious review. You looked absolutely breathtaking in your gown and I wish you the most sensational wedding ever. May your life be full of love and laughter.

Annabell · Getting married on 04/12/2019

Judy at Bridal Gowns Orange County is the best! She help me find my dream dress! Her knowledge and expertise of not just bridal gowns but all gowns really shows! Judy has so many beautiful gowns in stock, and ready to try on! I would recommend that anyone looking for their perfect dress come check out Bridal Gowns Orange County!!

Miss Annabell,
    My gratitude for your kind review. It was my sincere pleasure in helping you find your dream gown. Have a fabulous wedding and have lot’s of fun!

Candace · Married on 03/23/2019

A fairy tale moment

Judy is fabulous! I’m 6.1 so finding dresses that would be long enough for me has always been a struggle. I also had an idea of what I wanted but I was unsure because I needed the dress to match a neckless that has my Dad’s ashes in it. Well Judy was fabulous and helped me find the perfect dress that made me feel like a bride. I loved that I was the only one in the store as well. It was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Bridal Gowns Orange County's reply:

Miss Candace it was my great pleasure in helping you find your dream dress. Yes our appointments are set in a intimate setting where we accommodate one bride her family and friends so they can enjoy their celebratory moment very privately. So elated you had your family with you today and I am positive your father up in heaven will be smiling with love and admiration. Very happy you found your soul mate and have a fabulous wedding!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Navales · Married on 03/17/2019

Highly recommend!

I found my dream wedding dress through Judy. It's a beautiful ethereal romantic dress by Willowby and it's within my budget. I highly recommend this boutique especially for last minute shopping.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Miss Kathleen,
    Thank you for your kindness I am truly grateful and so elated that you found your dream gown. I had a wonderful time helping you and you looked so very beautiful. Have the most dream like wedding .overflowing with cherished memories.
    Best wishes and congratulations!

Emily · Married on 03/15/2019

Seriously the BEST!

This was such a wonderful experience! I was pretty lost when it came to figuring out what style wedding dress I wanted. But when I went in and let Judy know some ideas, she was able to pick out the perfect dress. It was such a breeze and I couldn’t be happier! Thanks so much Judy! I can’t wait to wear my dress on my big day!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Miss Emily,
    Thank you for your compassionate review. I always strive to make every bride happy and elated that you love your gown. On your big day wishing you a magical wedding that lasts forever!
    Congratulations and sincere best wishes,

sonia · Married on 02/25/2019

beautiful, no words

love love love our dress. response was prompt. Most importantly, our family loved it.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Miss Sonia,
    Thank you for your kind words. So very glad I was able to help you find your dream dress. Have the most romantic wedding and may all your dreams be fulfilled!
    Congratulations on your new adventure and best wishes,

Jenny · Married on 10/12/2018

Judy is great! She has a huge selection of dresses and is very helpful. She listened to what I wanted and helped pull gowns she thought I would be interested in. I also appreciated that she did not make me try on dresses that were out of my budget. I had a great experience and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Miss Jenny,
    Thank you for your kindness is writing this lovely review. I had fun helping you and I am glad to be of assistance. Congratulations and wishing you a happy and love filled life ahead of you.
    P.S. you looked fantastic in your wedding dress!

Claudia · Married on 09/29/2018

This is a smaller shop, however you can't beat their customer service. Judy was very helpful and responsive. She listen to what I wanted and was able to choose great dresses for me to try. I ended up finding the perfect dress here and it's great that I was able to have tailoring included in the price.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Miss Claudia,
    Your kindness is much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to write it. It was so much fun helping you. The perfect bride absolutely had to wear the perfect wedding dress with your beautiful veil. Best wishes in having the most amazing wedding ever full of love and happiness. Congratulations on finding your destiny.
  • Lyndee

Lyndee · Married on 09/29/2018

I found Judy based on all of the positive reviews and she did not disappoint. I was able to find my reception dress within 20 minutes and was able to buy it off the rack. Her selection is huge and she makes the experience fun and personal.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Miss Lyndee,
    Thank you for this kind review. It was my pleasure in helping you as it was fun. I know you will have a wonderful time and I wish you have a fabulous life ahead of you.
    Thank you again for your kindness.
    Best regards,

Julie · Married on 09/23/2018

Judy was awesome!! I went in dreading the dress shipping since I only had 2.5 weeks to get a dress. I found one I really liked but didn’t think I could afford it. Judy surprised me with the cost, it was in my budget. I then went and get the alterations and they did a rush job. I had a dress and the process was better than I expected.

Bridal Gowns Orange County 5

nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Judy was fantastic and easy to work :) Who knew trying on and buying a bridesmaid dress could be so simple!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Bridal Gowns Orange County's reply:

Thank you for the great review. I wish you a fantastic time and let me know if I can be of assistance if you need anything else.
    Best wishes!!!

Jade · Married on 09/21/2018

I said "YES TO THE DRESS" at Bridal Gowns OC! Judy is the woman to talk to when it comes to bridal gowns and accessories. I just walked in and needed a wedding dress VERY last minute and she was so accommodating and very helpful. She worked with my budget and knew what I would be looking for. I found my absolute dream dress and I just knew it was the one. I would definitely recommend this place to any bride because Judy is the most genuine and absolute best, she will make you look and feel so beautiful!

Karen · Married on 09/12/2018

What a blessing it was for me to find Bridal Gowns Orange County and Judy!! I was impressed by all the positive reviews on Yelp and I couldn't of had a better experience. We spoke on the phone and I described what I was looking for and Judy asked me to send her a few pics. When I arrived for my appointment, she already had some dresses picked out for me and it was actually the first dress that I said YES too!!! The shop is filled with so many beautiful dresses, its a gem of bridal studio and Judy helps to make your experience extra special because she truly cares about you and wants to make sure you look and feel beautiful on your special day. I highly recommend anyone looking for that special dress to call Judy and visit Bridal Gowns Orange County!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Miss Karen,
    What a lovely delight meeting you and thank you for your kind words. I am very happy to be of assistance. Your beautiful ethereal wedding dress will be perfect for the island. Wishing you the most magical dream like wedding filled with everlasting happiness and love.

Mary · Married on 09/07/2018

Judy is so nice and helpful! I didn't find my dress at her place, but I found a few dresses I loved. I was able to order my veil from Judy for MUCH less than the other shops. This was the first wedding shop I went to and I am glad I did. Such a great experience.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Miss Mary,
    My sincere pleasure in helping you and thank you for such a kind review and taking the time to write it. Wishing you a most magical and breathtaking wedding. Congratulations to you and your loved ones.

Audrey · Married on 08/17/2018

Judy was fantastic on short notice finding the right dress for my shape and within my budget!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Miss Audrey,
    It was my sincere pleasure helping you yesterday. I am glad you had a great time. You looked very lovely in your beautiful bridal gown I thought the embellished detail was perfect on you. Wishing you the most wonderful and memorable wedding ever!
    Congratulations,

Robin · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing attention to her clients!
    Judy is just the best, hands down. Getting our dress has been the best, easiest experience so far out of all our wedding planning. My daughter lives in Vegas, I live in San Diego, we looked at dresses from Vegas to orange county to San Diego and Judy was able to find her dress at the best price! She is just the sweetest most helpful, experienced lady in the business. I also sent her pictures of the type of veil we were looking for and when we came to pick up our dress she had a variety of veils, exactly like what we wanted which really helped us get this dress thing all taken care of all at once while we had dress there at the same time to see everything all together. She carries all the designer dresses and you will be very well taken care of. Judy truly loves what she does and you can tell. She cares more about the bride/mom being happy than charging astronomical ridiculous prices for everything!! Thank you Judy!! We will use you again when my other daughter gets engaged!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Miss Robin,
    Thank you for your gracious review. It was my sincere pleasure in meeting you and your family. Your daughter will take their breath away when they see her walk down the aisle in her vintage inspired glamorous gown. May you be swept away by the fantasy of your daughter’s wedding day and have the time of your life.

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2018

Judy was able to help me get all my girls Bridesmaid dresses at such an affordable price for great quality! I looked at every Bridal store in OC and searched online for the dresses I wanted and Judy was able to get me the exact dresses in a timely manner! Would absolutely recommend this dress shop to any Bride or Bridesmaid!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Miss Jessica,
    You are most kind in taking the time to write such a gracious review. It was my sincere pleasure in helping all of you. Your wedding will absolutely be so over the top amazing.
    Have the happiest life ahead of you full of love and happiness. Enjoy every moment!!!
    Sincere congratulations,

Tara · Married on 07/21/2018

I had a great experience because Judy is a one of a kind. She responds promptly to all messages and takes care to make sure all her brides are happy and have the perfect dress!! Make sure you see her for all your wedding or special occasion needs!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Miss Tara,
    Thank you very much for your generous review and taking the time to write it. You looked so very beautiful in your timeless elegant wedding dress. Wishing an everlasting life of love, laughter and elation.
    Congratulations on meeting your destiny!

Stacie · Married on 06/09/2018

I had the best experience here! Judy is so wonderful to work with and so helpful. I was amazed by the beautiful selection she has that works with so many different budgets. I’m very impressed with Bridal Gowns of OC!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Miss Stacie,
    Thank you for this very lovely review and taking the time to write it. It was my sincere pleasure in helping you. You looked stunningly beautiful in your gown. Have an amazing wedding capturing all the magic and dreams one can conjure.