Bridal Gowns Orange County Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Katie
    Katie Getting married on 04/13/2027

An amazing experience!

I said “YES TO THE DRESS” at Bridal Gowns Orange County!! The bridal gowns are absolutely stunning and they have lots of unique styles! Judy and her husband were very patient and helpful throughout the hour appointment. They took care of every detail and took the pressure off of me from the very instant we arrived. It was an amazing experience!

Miss Katie,
    I had a fabulous time meeting all your beautiful family and friends. So very happy you found your dress and that they were able to share this lifetime event with you. All of you are going to have such a fun time in Cancun for the wedding. Wishing you the most magical wedding and life ahead. So very happy you found your true love and always share never ending love.
    Judy
    P.S. Thank you for such a gracious review and taking the time to write it.
  • Mary
    Mary D. Getting married on 10/05/2022

An amazing experience!!

It's not often that you get the kind of amazing customer service that makes you want to take time to write a glowing review. That is exactly what I received from Judy and her husband at the Bridal Gowns of Orange County. They fit us in the same day we called and gave us personalized service. There are so many choices of dresses to choose from and the styles are unique from the ones you see at the big chain stores. Did I mention the prices are excellent? I put the dress on hold and every time I emailed Judy with a question, she immediately emailed me back. Dress shopping was a great, easy, and fun experience. I am going to go back for the men's tuxedos.

Miss Mary,
    So very glad to be of service and thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. I am truly grateful. Had a fun time helping you with your very beautiful daughter with her lovely gown selection. Wishing you a wonderful amazing adventure ahead.
  • Y
    Yasiry Getting married on 08/05/2022

Amazing experience

Judy and her husband are amazing and provide exceptional service! They definitely made me feel comfortable and not just a customer but part of the family. They’re very flexible and accommodating with appointments. The best part was that they actually had several dresses lined up for me ready to try on and they ALL were beautiful and unique very hard to select, but I said yes to the first dress I tried on. I definitely recommend Bridals Gowns Of Orange County you will have an amazing and unique experience here!

Miss Yasiry,
    So very excited to be a small part of sharing this lifetime treasured moment with you and your beautiful family. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I absolutely love your gorgeous gown and you looked so amazingly beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful life ahead with your beloved soul mate and may you and your fiancé experience the most exciting adventures ahead in life.
  • I
    Irina D. Getting married on 05/26/2022

Unique shop with a personalized experience

Such a lovely shop with really unique beautiful dresses. Judy and her husband have a great eye for what will look good, and I definitely said yes to my dress!

Miss Irina,
    Thank you for your sincere gracious review as I am truly grateful. Had such a fun time helping you find your dream dress and meeting your beautiful mother and so elated she was able to share this lifetime event with you. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family and wishing you a wonderful wedding and life ahead of you.
  • Noelle
    Noelle N. Getting married on 03/26/2022

Amazing Experience!

This is an amazing place to find beautiful, unique and elegant wedding dresses. Judy and her husband were so personable, knowledgeable and helpful! Judy gave me such a personalized, fun and special wedding dress shopping experience and she helped me find the perfect wedding dress just for me! Judy was prepared with dresses on the day of my appointment based on the styles I shared with her. The first dress I tried on ending up being the ONE! This place was beyond comparison to all of the other wedding dress shops I went to as far as selection and overall experience. I highly recommend going here first to find the perfect wedding dress!

Miss Noelle,
    You are so very kind for writing this amazing review. So very happy you were able to share this experience with your mother and sister and it was great getting to meet them and share the fun times. You looked so beautiful and you will definitely take their breath away when you walk down the aisle on your wedding day. Wishing you a fabulous wedding overflowing with laughter, love, compassion and a lifetime of happiness!
    Stephanie Getting married on 03/04/2022

First choice was the final choice

I worked directly with Judy and her husband and it was a very pleasant experience. Judy was very communicative and helpful from the beginning. Since I inquired with her she was able to fit me into her schedule quickly, as well as gather some of my desired styles prior to coming in.

I was lucky enough where the first dress I tried on was the one! Judy managed to find a dress in my price range and style that is absolutely perfect! The quality and design of the dress was just right for me. To relieve my doubts I went to other stores to see if there was anything else I liked but ended up with my first choice.

Just made herself available outside of her normal business hours to help get me my dress and I so thankful to her for it! I would highly recommend this business as they have amazing customer service, and beautiful gowns! I Will also add that appreciate Judy's ability to help me into my gown with one on one attention which made the experience even more pleasant!

Dear Miss Stephanie,
    Thank you for your gracious review. It is customers like you that I love helping people find that magical moment where they realize their dream wedding dress.
    It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you say, “yes to the dress”. All these beautiful moments come only once in our lifetime and I am so honored to be a small part of sharing this treasured moment with you.
    Wishing you a lifetime of enchanted love, happiness and celebrate your true love until the end of time with an amazing journey ahead!
    Best wishes and Congratulations,
    Hillary Married on 11/28/2021

The best experience

Judy and her husband provided us with the most intimate and fun experience. I am so grateful for their knowledge, patience, and passion for brides! At the end of our appointment, I said Yes to the dress! I am over the moon! I highly recommend bridal gowns Orange County to any bride to be!

Miss Hillary,
    Thank you so very much for this beautiful review. I had a lot of fun helping you finding your perfect dress for Hawaii. Cannot wait to see your amazing wedding photos of such a spectacular treasured lifetime event. Most importantly I am truly grateful for your service as a wonderful nurse at St. Joseph’s Hospital. Wishing you a wonderful life ahead filled with tenderness, compassion and love.
    Dianne S. Married on 11/13/2021

Found my perfect dress!

I had an amazing experience finding my perfect dress at Bridal Gowns Orange County. I made an appointment over the phone with Judy. She had me text her details about the types of dress that I was interested in and photos as well.

They are very good about following COVID protocols and had me use hand sanitizer and masks the entire time. I also only brought one guest to help me with my dress selection.

Judy was able to find the perfect dress after I tried on about 5 dresses (a feat in itself as they have such a large selection of dresses available). She assured me that I could get other details added to my dress by their seamstress as well. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy they made it to customize the dress I chose.

Judy and her husband are so kind and sweet, and made the whole experience for me so enjoyable.

I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone looking for a wedding gown.

Miss Dianne,
    What a pleasure meeting you and congratulations on your engagement and receiving a doctorate. What an accomplishment! Very happy to help you find your beautiful perfect wedding dress. Your wedding venue in San Felipe sounds amazing right by the ocean. I had lots of laughter and fun while you were in the store. Your fiancé is very lucky to have such a wonderful bride.
    Wishing you a lifetime of romance, laughter, love and great adventures ahead on your journey in life.
    Sincerest congratulations and forever best wishes,
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 10/02/2021

Unique and Beautiful!

I started my dress shopping experience by reaching out to Judy, and sent her some inspiration photos. I arrived at her store, and right away she had 6 options for me to try on. I couldn’t believe it when I tried the first dress on and fell in love! I had to make sure it was right, so I went to 3 more stores and tried on 15 more dresses! At the end of my search, I still went back to Judy and fell in love with the one she chose for me even more. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! The dresses were all so unique, high in quality, and beautiful in design and fit! I would highly recommend anyone to check out bridal gowns in Orange County! You won’t be disappointed!

Miss Jennifer,
    So very happy to have met both you and your lovely mother and I had a fun time showing you wedding dresses. The dress you picked was so amazing on and I cannot wait to see your wedding pictures. Wishing you a wonderful wedding in Georgia and congratulations for your upcoming wedding and your taking over the family business. Have the time of your life and may it be filled with love, overflowing with laughter, happiness and great success.
    Sincere congratulations,
  • Selena
    Selena Q. Married on 09/18/2021

I said yes thanks to judy!

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!! Judy went above and beyond before during and after the appointment. There was a particular dress that I wanted to try on and she was able to locate and have the dress shipped to the shop. She was very helpful and communicated with me about every detail (ordering, shipping, tailoring etc). They had a great selection of dresses from bridal to flower girls. I said Yes to the Dress on the spot and within minutes of leaving the shop, I received a call from Judy that the dress would be in late Dec early Jan. Thank you Judy for everything!

Miss Selena,
    My gratitude for your gracious review and taking the time to write it. Absolutely loved meeting you, your stunning mother and sister. Your family was adorable and most supportive and you looked exquisite in your dream dress. Sincere congratulations on your upcoming wedding and may your journey ahead be amazing, blessed with true love , laughter and a soul mate to fill your heart forever.
    I am sure your life will be a great one!
    Best wishes,
    Jessica B. Married on 09/04/2021

I said Yes to the Dress!

I said YES TO THE DRESS!! After an overwhelming and discouraging morning spent at a big well known bridal store, I was hesitant to walk into Bridal Gowns Orange County. However, words can’t express how happy I am to have met Judy and her lovely husband. Upon entering, I immediately felt at ease. Hand sanitizer and masks required, creating a safe space to find the dress of my dreams. Judy had taken the time to pull dresses prior to my arrival. I did not anticipate the “you’ll know when you put The One on,” but the cliche rang true as tears started flowing.
    I’m so grateful that I didn’t settle elsewhere and took the time to visit Bridal Gowns Orange County. Thank you for helping my dreams come true!

Miss Jessica,
    We had lots of fun and I enjoyed meeting your lovely mother. My sincere gratitude for your kindness in writing this beautiful review. I will let you know as soon as your dress comes in. Keep me in mind if you need anything else and I would love to see pictures of your wedding.
    Wishing you a dream fulfilled wedding and a fabulous life ahead.
    Laura R. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing service!

I had the absolute best experience with the staff at Bridal Gowns! They truly took the one on one time I needed to find the dress of my dreams. I highly recommend!

Miss Laura,
    Thank you for your kind review. I loved working with you and meeting you and your beautiful grandmother. You looked exquisite in your unique couture gown. Glad you made it home to New Orleans and have the most amazing and wonderful wedding. Wishing all your dreams come true.
  • Joanna
    Joanna S. Married on 08/11/2021

Highly recommend!

Judy is amazing, so helpful, and just the right kind of person to put me at ease about finding the perfect dress! A friend of mine and my sister-in-law both got their dresses from Judy, and I loved them and thought they were beautiful and unique. Since Judy has all sorts of styles, I felt like her options were more unique than other bigger stores!

I found my dress pretty quickly, it has lace sleeves which is exactly what I wanted, and I couldn't be more excited for my wedding! I highly recommend Bridal Gowns Orange County.

Miss Joanna,
    So very happy to be of service and see your family again. I am excited you found your perfect dream dress and you looked gorgeous and very sexy. Wishing you a lifetime of laughter, love and happiness. Congratulations and treasure every moment of your adventure ahead.
    Sincere best wishes,
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 07/17/2021

Helpful and just what I wanted

Absolutely amazing experience! Judy and her husband were so welcoming and helpful constantly asking what I needed and being willing to support! The dresses were stunning, intricate and a good price! We didn't think we would find anything this great since the wedding is only two months away but they worked with us to help me find my dream dress in the time frame I needed.

Miss Megan,
    Loved meeting you and your beautiful mother today. Thank you for coming to our salon from Azusa and your mother driving from Temecula. I had a fun time showing dresses to you and am so elated that you fell in love with your dress and said yes to the dress and your mother was able to share this unforgettable moment. My sincere gratitude for you taking the time to write such a kind review.
    Please send me some pictures of your wedding in Temecula and my sincere best wishes for your new journey in life may it overflow with love and happiness.
  • Robin
    Robin Married on 07/04/2021
    Amazing attention to her clients!
    Judy is just the best, hands down. Getting our dress has been the best, easiest experience so far out of all our wedding planning. My daughter lives in Vegas, I live in San Diego, we looked at dresses from Vegas to orange county to San Diego and Judy was able to find her dress at the best price! She is just the sweetest most helpful, experienced lady in the business. I also sent her pictures of the type of veil we were looking for and when we came to pick up our dress she had a variety of veils, exactly like what we wanted which really helped us get this dress thing all taken care of all at once while we had dress there at the same time to see everything all together. She carries all the designer dresses and you will be very well taken care of. Judy truly loves what she does and you can tell. She cares more about the bride/mom being happy than charging astronomical ridiculous prices for everything!! Thank you Judy!! We will use you again when my other daughter gets engaged!!!

Miss Robin,
    Thank you for your gracious review. It was my sincere pleasure in meeting you and your family. Your daughter will take their breath away when they see her walk down the aisle in her vintage inspired glamorous gown. May you be swept away by the fantasy of your daughter’s wedding day and have the time of your life.
  • Lailany
    Lailany C. Married on 06/25/2021

Wedding Dress

I said yes to the dress! Judy and John were absolutely wonderful. They have a variety of beautiful gowns. I couldnt be happier!

Miss Lailany,
    Thank you for the privilege of helping you find the wedding dress you fell in love with and being able to share this private moment with your mother and sister.
    I am so elated you were able to loose yourself in someone and that you found your forever soulmate.
    Congratulations and have the most amazing life ahead.
    Delaram J. Married on 03/06/2021

Wonderful bridal salon!

The best bridal salon you can find in Orange County! She had gowns that are unique and so special. Judy and her husband are wonderful to work with on such a special moment

Miss Delaram,
    What a wonderful pleasure on meeting you and your beautiful mother. So very excited to be of service in helping you find the perfect dress. Congratulations and my sincerest best wishes on your lovely life ahead and may all your dreams in life come true.
    P.S. I loved your gorgeous hair.
    Judy😘
    Danielle E. Married on 02/20/2021

Yes to my dress!!!

Very kind and professional. Accommodated my time and had a great selection! They even helped me envision the changes I wanted to make. I was able to immediately take my dress to the seamstress to get it started!

Miss Danielle,
    Had a wonderful time meeting you and your beautiful daughter. Thank you for making the long trip to our store and my sincere gratitude for your sweet review. You looked so elegant in gorgeous wedding dress. I am so pleased I could be of assistance in helping you find your dream dress. Wishing you an exquisite wedding and may all your aspirations come true!
  • Bybelbee
    Bybelbee@Yahoo.com Married on 01/05/2021

Joyful Experience

We could not be happier. Judy worked with our budget and strict guidelines for a special event. There was no pressure and lots of options. It was a safe, joyful experience. Fabulous

Miss Cathy,
    Seeing your daughter so excited when she found her gown was a beautiful moment. My gratitude for your joyful review and taking your time to express it. Have that lifetime event be spectacular and may all her dreams be fulfilled. Let’s hope this pandemic ends shortly so everyone can see and fulfill all their wishes and dreams be accomplished.
  • Hazel
    Hazel A. Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful!

I had such a great experience at Bridal Gowns Orange County. After having four previous consultations at other boutiques and being unable to find a dress I absolutely loved at a reasonable price, a friend found out about this place and booked an appointment for me. We came in a few minutes early and we were greeted and helped right away by Judy's husband John while she was finishing up with another bride. I was immediately impressed with their kindness, patience and the genuine care that they had for their customers. They pulled some great options for me and I ended up falling in love with and purchasing the very last dress I tried on. They made me feel very comfortable and never rushed me or pressured me into buying. Highly recommended and I'm looking forward to coming back for my fittings.

Miss Hazel,
    Your kindness is much appreciated and thank you for your gracious review. I am so excited you found your dream wedding dress and cannot wait to see your wedding pictures. Wishing you and your mother many wonderful days ahead and have the most spectacular wedding ever!!
  • Bria
    Bria Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing! Perfect!

The bridal gowns are absolutely stunning and they have lots of unique styles! The owner, Judy and her husband John, were so sweet, helpful, and patient. I went in 3 times and they never pressured me and encouraged me to only buy the dress if it was “the one.” John has a special eye too! He picked out the dress I ended up getting and made it so difficult because he gave me so many runner up beautiful dresses! This couple made my dress shopping experience awesome. I highly recommend.

Miss Bria,
    It was very nice to meet you and your adorable mother.
    We were thrilled that you found your dream dress in our salon. You all were so enthusiastic and glad you had fun.
    Thank you for the opportunity to be of assistance in your wedding planning and enjoyed meeting a beautiful person as well as a beautiful bride. Also thank you for your service to the community. Absolutely loved working with you and your mother along with your gracious friends.
    Wishing you the most magical and amazing wedding ever!
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn K. Married on 09/26/2020

WOW! This place is a hidden gem.

Wow! The customer service here is INCREDIBLE. I’m a plus size bride that’s super uncomfortable with my body and hardly ever wear dresses. They made the process so easy and stress free for me. They knew exactly what to pull for my taste and body type. I’m so impressed with the dress I purchased and cannot wait to wear it on my big day!

Miss Kristyn,
    You are a very sweet incredible bride. I am filled with gratitude to work with you and your lovely mother. I know you stated you hardly ever wear dresses but you will be a stunningly beautiful bride. So very pleased to celebrate this treasured moment with you both.
    Wishing you an incredible life ahead of you filled with love and contentment.
    My heartiest congratulations,
  • Teri
    Teri S. Married on 09/24/2020

A very positive experience

A very positive experience. My daughter purchased her dress today and the experience was very positive. Judy was very helpful and knowledgeable and it was great that my daughter found her dress on the first try. I felt like we got very personalized service and Judy really took the time to get to know my daughter

Miss Teri,
    My sincere pleasure in meeting you and your beautiful family. I loved meeting your daughters and your amazing granddaughter. So very delighted Miss Erin found her dream dress. I had a wonderful time talking with Miss Erin and seeing where she was getting married it sounded so very romantic. Wishing your daughter new life’s journey be fulfilled with happiness and love and may all her dreams come true.
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 09/05/2020

The BEST dress shopping experience!

I had THE BEST experience at Bridal Gowns Orange County. Judy and John are the most adorable married couple who own the place, so you can feel good about supporting a local business. They took care in every detail, they had a personalized sign to welcome me in and took the pressure off from the very instant we arrived. They only schedule one appointment at a time so all their attention is focuses on just you. John and Judy sat me down and took some time to get to know me and what I was interested in from a dress. Considering that and my budget, they pulled dresses that fit within both. Browsing through racks on your own can become overwhelming quickly, so I very much appreciated this approach. Judy personally helped me into and out of every gown and really took the time to learn what I liked and didn’t like about each one. With that information she ended up pulling a style of dress that I didn’t even know existed and that ended up being MY DRESS! It should also be noted that they specialize in short notice weddings and even mentioned they have helped people getting married the next day. COULD NOT be happier. There is nothing I could say to knock this place. HIGHLY recommend.

Miss Amanda,
    So very happy to have meet you and your family. Thank you for writing this beautiful and kind-hearted review. I had a wonderful time helping you and so very happy to share this moment with your loved ones during this lifetime special event. Wishing you a phenomenal wedding and life ahead overflowing with unbelievable happiness.
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 08/29/2020

A must see.

I saw a lot of great reviews for this shop and decided to make an appointment myself. Judy was really friendly and made sure that myself and my group were comfortable in the shop. We were free to pick out whatever dresses I wanted to try on. She even took one right off a mannequin which was really awesome. I think she had a great selection and she definitely made sure to stay within my price point. I ended up cancelling two other dress appointments because I fell in love with a dress and did not think I could find anything else like it at my price point. It is definitely worth checking out this shop if you can !

Miss Samantha,
    Your kindness is sincerely appreciated for your gracious review. So much fun helping you. You looked radiant and impressive in your jeweled couture gown and absolutely amazing!! The jewels on your veil complimented your unique vision for your wedding day and you were stunningly beautiful. Remember finding your true love is a gift and wishing you the most memorable and magical wedding ahead of you.