Mon Amie Bridal Salon Reviews

Mon Amie Bridal Salon 3
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful gowns, great experience

My girls and I had a wonderful experience here at Mon Amie. I tried on several dresses after coming in with a somewhat foggy vision and unsure of what I wanted. Tina asked a few questions and selected a few dresses within my price range. I end up falling in love with a style that I came in saying I wouldn’t even try on. I hear that happens a lot. ;) Overall, they have a great selection and excellent customer service. My piece of advice for brides would be to find a dress that you love, and then stop looking at dresses! There is no point in second guessing yourself. Pick one and move on to the next check on the to do list!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jenni · Married on 08/19/2018

Tina was amazing!! She sat down with me and listened, wanted to see pictures of what I wanted, she was patient and treated me like a queen!! Excellent service and gave us champagne ! She picked perfect dresses and made the entire experience fun and exciting!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about this salon!! First off, they have such an incredible selection of dresses to choose from and their customer service is top notch. I went into the salon with only 5 months until my wedding date, and when I found my perfect dress during my appointment, my stylist was extremely helpful in ensuring that the dress would be done in time, no question about it!! And BOY did they deliver!

My dress came in a whole 2 weeks earlier than expected which allowed us more time for minor alterations. The seamstress that helped me during my first appointment, suggested that we order the dress true to my size, so that when the dress came in, it wouldn't need much altering, and that is exactly what happened! When my dress arrived at the salon, it fit perfectly with just a little adjustment to the hem and adding the bustle. Needless to say, my dress was more than ready come the day of my wedding.

Mon Amie Bridal is where my sister and cousin also found their wedding dresses, and now I am happy to be joining the club!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Mon Amie Bridal Salon 4
    Mon Amie Bridal Salon 5
    Mon Amie Bridal Salon 6

Bethany · Married on 05/19/2018

My experience at Mon Ami was really amazing and the best I had in Orange County. Tina was beyond wonderful! She truly listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond to find the perfect dress for me. No other consultant at any bridal salon worked as hard to find me my dream dress. She brought in things for me to try that were different from what I had in mind but were super helpful to try on. A lot places just let your entourage pick your dresses which is not always super helpful. Tina was so deliberate and thoughtful with every pick and I felt how earnestly she wanted to be the one to find me my dress. The level of professionalism I felt from Tina was way beyond anything I experienced at any other salon. It didn't feel like it was just her job and she was getting though her work day. I felt her passion and love for what she does and how seriously she takes finding a brides' dream dress. She even came in early for an appointment because that was the only time I could make it! Any bride who works with Tina will feel so well taken care of and like she truly wants you to feel beautiful in your dress!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Mon Amie Bridal Salon is the best!!! I worked with Tina on the dress originally and she is top notch! She took the time to sit down at the beginning of my appointment to hear what my vision for the wedding and my dress was, and she helped pick my wedding dress for me! She is so professional, sincere, and knows what she is doing. All of the staff at Mon Amie is friendly and professional. I highly recommend this store for bridal dress and other wedding party dresses!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Cherie · Married on 04/07/2018

Every staff member at Mon Amie was beyond helpful in my experience of choosing my dream dress! Ivy gave me amazing advice and made me feel so comfortable. Denvin works magic and altered my dress to perfection. Could not thank these women enough for listening to me and truly caring to make this a special memory. Thank you!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Lori · Married on 10/22/2017

I can't encourage brides to visit this salon enough! I came to Mon Amie after visiting several other high-end bridal salons where I felt rushed and expendable. Granted, I'm the type of bride that refuses to settle and was hell bent on finding the PERFECT dress, but choosing your wedding dress is a big deal and I didn't want to feel like just another bride or number. So when I met Janelle at Mon Amie it was like a breathe of fresh air! She was so patient and let me pick out NUMEROUS dresses (some of which I tried on twice to narrow down my choices, because they were all so beautiful). I never once felt like an imposition and she went above and beyond to give me and my party the VIP treatment. The whole time I was trying on dresses, I felt like I was just playing dress up with one of my girl friends. I wound up finding my dress that night, and 100% believe that the experience was just as meaningful as finally being able to say "yes to dress". Janelle, as well as the whole team at Mon Amie, made me feel heard and valuable - the way every bride wants and should feel on such a special day. If you havent been here yet, GO! And ask for Janelle if you want your experience to be as memorable and amazing as mine was !

Sent on 07/12/2017

Sabrina · Married on 05/13/2017

Finding my perfect dress at Mon Amie was a wonderful experience. Stylist, Tina took the time to get to know me and my vision before we explored gowns. She was patient, attentive and honest.

Sent on 12/28/2016

joe · Married on 12/31/2016

amazing work!!! I am glad I used Wedding Wire to locate you!

Sent on 12/23/2016

kristine · Married on 12/18/2016

Got my wedding dress at Mon Amie Bridal through the Brides Across America program! I was probably about the 15th or so person in line that morning and was still able to walk out with the dress of my dreams, even though I went in without a clue as to what I was looking for! My consultant, Jill, was so sweet, patient and helpful. Some of the other ladies even helped out and actually brought in the dress that I fell in love with. I was looking for a sleeved dress, and ended up getting a strapless with their suggestion of adding a bodice or bridal jacket to it and that's exactly what I did! They even gave me a complimentary garter that served as my "something blue!"

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/29/2016

Let me just start by saying this: You know the bridal salon must be an excellent choice when I'm willing to drive from Studio City to Orange County MULTIPLE times in a year! Mon Amie was suggested by my wedding planner and I am so grateful they sent me to this particular salon. They were so helpful on the day I tried on dresses for the first time and throughout the entire process! There are TONS of selections here for every bride in every price range. They are also located next door to a tux shop, floral shop and a dance studio in case you're in need of any of those services.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Clare · Married on 09/30/2016

I think I tried on an honest total of 100 dresses before I found Mon Amie Bridal. It had been a long fun weekend of trying on every sort of dress and I had come close to a winner at The Dresser salon in Orange County. I had taken a picture of the near perfect dress and I showed it to Julia Salzman (the most fun and competent wedding dress professional I have come across) when I arrived at Mon Amie. She gave me a little smile and told me and my entourage to pick out any dress we fancied. Julia disappeared and we were off. I found a few that were pretty, but nothing jumped out at me as "The Dress." After a few minutes, we went back in the fitting room with our selections and were surprised to find several already hanging on the wall. One in particular looked especially beautiful. I immediately pointed to the one and said I'd try that on first. It was the one. It was gorgeous and I felt amazing in it! Julia had known the exact dress that I was looking for and she was there with me every step of the way. I can't wait to show my pictures of the wedding to Julia and the rest of the Mon Amie Bridal team! Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2016

An absolutely beautiful salon with women who help you find the perfect dress.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Heather · Married on 04/23/2016

I found exactly what I wanted at Mon Amie!!! The woman that helped me was wonderful... She found the dress that was perfect for me. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Linda · Married on 04/16/2016

I LOVED my experience at Mon Amie. Tina McLean was the best consultant- so patient and she truly heard my feedback with each dress I tried on. Ultimately I found my dress at my 2nd appointment and it was all because of Tina's expertise. I love my dress and would recommend everyone go to Mon Amie when shopping for their special day.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Jeanann · Married on 03/26/2016

I love this boutique! They have so many different options and their staff is really knowledgeable and kind. I recommend to go see Tina, She is amazing, listened to what I had envisioned for myself, and found solutions to make it work. They will work within your needs!

Sent on 09/18/2015

stephanie · Married on 03/19/2016

Loved getting my dress here! I knew they would take good care of me as they have been around for forever. I got my dress from a trunk show so it was a great price and they whole process was really smooth!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Absolutely loved my experience at Mon Amie Bridal Salon. It was my first time searching for a wedding dress, and my first official appointment. Danika was my stylist and she was incredible. She was cool, calm, and collected and helped me find exactly what I wanted. I found my perfect dress (the second dress I tried on), and my gorgeous veil. I expect that my fittings will go just as smoothly and wonderful!

Sent on 06/02/2015

I loved my experience at Mon Amie. I was greeted professionally and promptly even with me being a walk-in. I went to explore the trunk show sale in June and was lucky to have Julia help me find the perfect dress! She and her manager were beyond helpful and accommodating with champagne and prices! Because my wedding is very soon, I had to make sure to find a dress that could be made and delivered on time, but Julia told me to pick dresses I loved and we would see what could be done. She was never pushy and successfully helped me with a dress I HAD TO HAVE! I am beyond impressed with my entire experience.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

After months and months of looking for wedding dresses I scheduled an appointment at Mon Amie Bridal Salon not thinking I would find my dress that day. I went after work in scrubs with only my best friend. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted like most brides do but the dress I chose was totally unexpected. I am so happy that I decided to go here and my dress turned out gorgeous!! Their alterations were awesome and I love the fact that they don't pressure you into anything here. I would absolutely recommend for any bride to go there for their wedding dress.

Sent on 04/06/2016

The ladies who helped me were all amazing. I got a wonderful deal on a gorgeous gown and couldn't be happier with my experience. I went in not planning to find "the dress" but ended up so overwhelmingly happy that I did. Thank you so much! Ladies you need to go check out their dresses, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • priscillaz

Priscilla · Married on 06/26/2015

I ordered my wedding dress here back in March 2014. I attended a trunk show and was able to meet the designer of my gown. It was the best experience I've had and I will remember the day I said "Yes To The Dress" forever.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

Wonderful selection and alterations were on point.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/25/2015

I came to Mon Amie with no intention to find "the dress" on my first stop but I did! They have an amazing selection of dresses and although they are bit on the pricier side, totally worth it! I LOVED my dress so much! I seriously never felt so beautiful! Their staff is very accommodating and friendly and kept me informed through every step of my dress altering and ordering of accessories. The alterations were perfect. They even found the veil I had wanted and it matched my dress perfectly! I couldn't be happier with Mon Amie Bridal Salon.

Sent on 05/11/2015