Country Garden Caterers & Venues Reviews

208 Reviews for Country Garden Caterers & Venues

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

208 Country Garden Caterers & Venues Reviews

Rob · Married on 09/23/2018

Outstanding service and food. My daughter had her wedding on September 23, 2018 at the Heritage Museum of Orange County and Country Garden Caterers provided the set-up at the wedding ceremony and food/set-up at the reception. This was a one stop-shop for all our needs. Many options to choose from and an experienced coordinator (Diana) made it all simple and very helpful. All services from contracting to event catering was done with the utmost courtesy and with seamless professionalism. As bride parents, we received overwhelming positive feedback from our guests on the delicious food and beautiful setting for each event that day. The CG staff did not miss a beat. Pricing was very competitive and the wedding package was all we needed.

Guest Party: 300+
    Food: Macadamia Crusted Chicken, garlic mash, green bean almandine, green salad w/ feta.

From the food tasting, linen and silverware selections, to buffet service and clean-up, we were so grateful to have chosen Country Garden Caterers for such a grand event. I would choose them for all my catering needs. Thank you Diana and team CGC!

Country Garden Caterers & Venues 1
    Country Garden Caterers & Venues 2

Vivian · Married on 10/14/2017

Diana and her staff are AMAZING!. I started planning my wedding almost 2 yrs in advance. My fiance and I went to one of Diana's bridal fairs which really helped give us ideas for our wedding. Shortly after the fair we met with Diana for a tasting and wow, their food blew us away. Diana was so sweet and so helpful that we decided to also hire her as our day of coordinator and thank God we did. AS much stress as I had been under I dont know what we woukd have done without her. She kept our whole evening running smoothly and her set up was beautiful! We recieved so many compliments from our guest on how beautiful everything was and how good the food was. I was even told we had the perfect wedding which is amazing because most newlyweds will tell you something always goes wrong. Not at our wedding. It was great! We had no problems and We were able to enjoy ourselves because Diana and her staff had it all under control. We absolutely love Diana. I will not miss the stress but I will miss working with Diana. Thank you Diana for all your help. Our wedding was amazing because of you. We can't thank you enough. We love u!

• Future Mrs. JJ

Jeannette · Married on 10/07/2017

Oh my gosh, CGC was our caterer for our wedding day and we couldn't be more pleased!! Not only was it more affordable compared to some of the other places we had checked out during our catering and venue search, but the food was so delicious!! The weeks leading up to the wedding I was having doubts about our buffet selection and wanted to change it to a two-entree plated meal. During our final meeting with Diana at CGC, she talked to us about why I wanted to change it and discussed the pricing. I'm SOOO glad she helped steer me back to my original buffet choice because not only did it save us money, but the food was just delicious! I had been debating over beef colorado and chile verde and I went on Diana's suggestion because we couldn't try either one leading up to the wedding. Seriously, don't ever doubt this woman because she knows her stuff! The chile verde was so good, as was everything else! We received a lot of compliments on all of the food and how wonderful everything looked, which Diana helped us out on the rentals as well. Again, I took her suggestions as far as how to mix and match the colors so it wouldn't be overdone and come day of, everything was perfect. Thank you Diana and all of the CGC staff for your amazing work and for helping to make our day so wonderful!

Jen · Married on 09/17/2017

We recently used Country Garden Caterers for my daughter’s wedding at Coto Valley Country Club. We could choose any caterer we wanted but after meeting Diana at a Bridal fair and tasted the food we knew we had found our caterer. Diana is so awesome to work with!!! She is fun, flexible and a joy to be around and she really knows her stuff and will put you at ease. She is always quick to respond to questions via email and phone. The appetizers...beef Wellington and mango salsa wontons were such a hit and the cheese and fruit spread looked beautiful and many guests told me how fresh everything was!! We had Chicken Marsala and their hand carved Prime rib for the buffet dinner. Both were delicious and the Prime rib was tender and perfectly cooked!! The garlic mashed potatoes and Somona salad were awesome. We had so many compliments from our guests about the great food and continue to get compliments about the food. The servers were so polite and did an awesome job!! The prices of the catered food is very good and they will work with any budget....never trying to up sale or suggesting more food that is needed. You won’t regret using this company and make sure you ask for Diana.....she is the absolute best!!!!! Thank you for making my daughters dream wedding awesome!!!

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. The staff went out of there way to accommodate me and my family. I look forward to booking another event with them.

Chelsea · Married on 08/06/2017

Thank you so much to Patricia and her amazing team for making our wedding stress free. As Country Garden Caterers was a Preferred Caterer at our venue, the Ocean Institute, Patricia had great practical suggestions to where everything should be placed from the DJ to dessert table to memorial table. She was always patient and answered all of our questions thoroughly with follow up. We couldn't be happier with the service provided. Our guests had a great time at the wedding! We will definitely used country garden caterers for future events. Thank you again, Patricia!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! It was a pleasure to work with you and your Mom! Congratulations again to you and Brad! I look forward to our future events together. Patricia

Gilda · Married on 08/06/2017

Patricia was great! She went above and beyond. We didn't have a coordinator except for the day of and she helped us out tremendously. The food was delicious as well and hot! I would definitely recommend their services!

Tracy · Married on 07/23/2017

We used Country Garden Caterers and Diane for my daughter's wedding this past July. I cannot recommend them enough. Diana has an extraordinary ability to remember details and she is such a professional. She has had so much experience planning events and we trusted her knowledge. The day of the wedding, everything was perfect -- from the set up to the food. As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing that Diana had it all covered. Book CGC and Diana for your next big event. You will not be disappointed.

Heather · Married on 06/25/2017

We used Country Garden Caterers for our wedding in June 2017 at OC Heritage Museum. Everything about this company is beyond amazing! The food was delicious, the staff was wonderful, and Diana was phenomenal!! Every meeting we had with Diana was so helpful. She goes above and beyond to make the bride feel at ease, and ensure every detail is perfect. She truly has the eye for this job. The day of the wedding, Diana and the whole Country Gardens team worked incredibly hard to make sure everything went perfectly. All of our guests raved about the food (we had BBQ with brisket and garlic mashed potatoes - YUM!). Since it was a hot summer day, there were plenty of water stations set up for our guests. All of the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. We can't thank the entire team enough for making our special day that much more amazing! You guys truly are the best!

If you are looking for the best in the business, you MUST have Diana Perkins for your wedding. She is absolutely amazing. Her decorations are beautiful, and she bends over backwards to make sure she meets the bride's vision. She has so many extra decorations available, and she even surprised me my bringing even more gorgeous decorations the day of my wedding to make it that much more beautiful. I do not have enough kind words to say about Diana. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

Country Garden caterers did a phenomenal job with our wedding. The pricing was very affordable and the quality of the food is terrific. Our guests were raving about our food the day of the wedding and for weeks to come. Everyone left full and happy! We are so grateful!

• User6879415 · 1+ year ago

Diana is amazing! Food is amazing! Again, Diana is THE BEST!

Jerrica · Married on 02/18/2017

It doesn't get much better than Diana at Country Garden Caters. She did my sisters wedding 6 years ago and now she is handling mine. She is responsive, professional and so helpful. Going through this process with her has taken so much stress off of my family knowing we are going to be taken care of come the day of the wedding. We are still in planning mode but working with her has been my favorite. She offers new suggestions to help things flow and promptly answers any questions I have. And to top it all off the food is great. I recommend Diana to all of my friends and I know she will be handling my little sisters wedding when it is her turn to get married.

sabrina · Married on 12/23/2016

I had my wedding reception at the Country Garden facility on December 23, 2016, and it was perfect! Several guests commented on how surprisingly great the food was (we chose marsala chicken and garlic mashed potatoes), and how unique the venue was. The space was able to accommodate all 150 guests, while maintaining a cozy, intimate feel. The atmosphere fit my wedding theme perfectly, very warm and romantic. The dinner was delicious (the staff made sure my groom and I got to actually stop and eat!), and Diana was so helpful through all the months of planning. I was so worried whether everything would work out, the decor and guest count and seating and meal etc., but Diana and staff made sure that everything worked out exactly as I had requested. Everything came together so beautifully and magically in the end. I'm so glad I chose CGC!

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

I just got married at Heritage House in Santa Ana on 11/5/16 and used Country Garden Caterers for my catering. Hands down best catering I could have asked for for my wedding. The food was AMAZING! And so was the staff !! Diana was great to work with, we hired her as our day of coordinator as well as our caterer. She listened to everything I wanted and nailed every request. I don't think my wedding would have turned out as perfectly as it did if it wasn't for her and her staff. !! They were very professional yet super friendly to work with, felt like family by the time the wedding came. I would recommend them for any of your catering needs!!

Gail · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows after 30 years of marriage. We were looking for an intimate venue for about 100 guests, and were very fortunate to find Country Garden Caterers. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious! Patricia was so helpful and took amazing care of us; walking us through every step of the planning process. Our guests complimented us all night on the beautiful venue and wonderful food. Many heartfelt thanks to Patricia and her staff!

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2016

I am 100% convinced that our wedding wouldn’t have been perfect without Diana and the CGC team. I’m going to split this review into two: one for CGC, and one for Diana as our day-of coordinator.

From the initial meeting, Diana and CGC worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted without going over budget. Actually, she didn’t give us what we wanted, she gave us more than we could have ever imagined… upgrading our utensils and plates to gold and giving us better quality chairs for the same price. CGC had a really large menu to choose from, and after our tasting we ended up with roasted tri-tip and chicken pomodoro. BOMB. Everyone raved about the food at the wedding. We also got a non-host bar and the prices were reasonable for our guests. TIP: we went to the CGC Open House where we found our dessert caterer and Photo Booth as well… you definitely should try to go!

Now onto Diana… Diana knows her stuff and will tell you straight, something I really appreciated as a Type-A personality myself. We gave her our inspiration, and she ran with it. She even let us borrow some beautiful decor pieces from past weddings she has coordinated. I may be biased, but it was the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever been to. Everything was dripping in class and luxury, even though we didn’t pay that much for things (shout out for thrift shopping and gold spray paint). Diana poured her heart and time into our wedding, and it definitely showed. Having Diana as day-of coordinator was the best decision and investment every (PS: her charge is extremely reasonable for the value!). She made sure everything was set up how we wanted it, worked with coordinating all of our venues, and bulldogged people at the wedding wanting to come up to us while we ate! Very appreciative of that haha. I can genuinely say that we came out of this friends… Diana, expect a bottle of chardonnay coming your way soon! Thank you for making our special day magical.

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Not only did I have Country Garden as my caterers, I also had Diana as my day of coordinator! I am amazed with how her and her staff work! Everything from service, food, setting up, asking questions.. they literally helped me out and made my life so much easier! Diana has so much experience in this industry, she makes everything seem graceful! Excellent quality of food! I had so many compliments on my wedding about how great the food was! Let alone the cost point for everything they offer is amazing. I am so thrilled to have them be apart of my wedding day! Diana really makes everything so beautiful, filled with so much energy and always smiling! She even went over the top for me.. my strap broke off my dress during pictures after the ceremony, she got her sewing kit, took me to the back room and sewed up my strap! She goes above and beyond for hers brides and I can't thank her and the team enough!

Jeff · Married on 07/23/2016

Diana and Country Garden Caterers handled our daughter's wedding at the Heritage Museum of Orange County in Santa, Ana, CA (beautiful site for a wedding) on July 23, 2016. The food was awesome and our guests raved about it. Diana was also our daughter's wedding day coordinator and took care of everything on their special day so that we could all enjoy the day and not worry about anything. Diana definitely "knows her stuff", takes care of all the details, and had excellent suggestions for the wedding reception. Diana also took special care of the bride and groom to make sure they ate their dinner and stayed on schedule during the entire reception. It was truly a memorable day for our family. Without reservation, I would highly recommend Diana and Country Garden Caterers for any occasion. They are the best!

Selene · Married on 06/12/2016

Country Garden Caterers catered my wedding reception in June at the Newland Barn. They did an excellent job! Patricia was my main point of contact and she was knowledgeable, flexible, and always very prompt in her responses. The food was delicious and the staff was very professional at our reception. This company is definitely a great value. Everything went so smoothly. Thanks a million!

Katie · Married on 06/12/2016

Diana and her team did an amazing job for our wedding this past June. She catered my sister's wedding 7 years prior, so when it came time for our wedding, I knew we had to go with Country Garden Caterers.

We were married at Giracci Vineyards, a location with lots of logistics to figure out, and she handled each one of them flawlessly. She's a ball of energy that helps get everything done and everyone in the right place on your big day, and I could not recommend her services more! On top of that, the food/drinks were delicious, and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful and friendly throughout the entire day. Thanks a million!

Kelsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Country Gardens made everything perfect for our special day! Everyone loved the food, the staff was wonderful and Diana made sure nothing went wrong! I would recommend Country Gardens to anyone looking into a caterer for thier wedding!!

alex · Married on 04/09/2016

Make sure to ask as many questions as possible to make your day exactly as you wish. Patricia was very friendly and helpful during our reception planning. The venue was accommodating to our needs and our guests all said that they loved our reception and the food served!

I'm not super wordy on things like this, but I have to say Diana and Country Garden Caterers far exceeded our expectations. Every little detail my wife wanted was handled with no stress, and every function day of ran without a hitch. Diana was incredible to make sure we had everything we needed, and I cannot imagine the day going so well without her. The staff were all very friendly and prompt, and we received many compliments on the awesome food. Thank you so much.

Anna · Married on 02/05/2016

If you are looking for someone that can just take care of it all, then Diane is your hero! Our venue Heritage Museum of Orange County listed her as one of the two vendors to choose from. I was a little annoyed at first but after meeting Diane I would definitely book her for future events. She hosts open houses to meet other vendors, which is how we met our florist last minute. She truely tries to give you the most reasonable price and the way she decorates is amazing. Many of my wedding guests told me how adorable they thought the water set up was. Food is bomb and she totally makes you feel well taken care of.