Country Garden Caterers & Venues Reviews

Country Garden Caterers & Venues 7
  • Ellen

Ellen Rice · Married on 03/23/2019

Overall service is excellent

Our coordinator Patricia is very good and helpful. The set up and food are excellent, all our guests were satisfied and happy.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Chang · Married on 01/04/2019

Wedding Catering

Country Garden Caterers was amazing to work with. Great prices, great food and great service! Diana was the person and I worked with and she was so helpful and honest during the process. She even helped me pick out linens (I am so glad I went with her color recommendations). The food at our wedding was delicious and we received so many compliments on our Mexican food buffet. The staff that worked our event was professional and went above and beyond to make our night perfect. They even assisted in putting out chargers that I personally bought and cleaned up the event space to perfection. I only have positive things to say about Country Garden Caterers. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a catering service.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Barbara · Married on 11/23/2018

Magical Evening

Planned my daughters wedding from Seattle. Andrew was amazing, to say the least, and helped me through every detail with ease. His expertise in event planning helped me pull off, what my friends and family are calling, the wedding of the year. You can be confident with Andrew in charge of your event

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Jesse

Jesse Bates · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Venue

We recently had our wedding reception at this location and it was awesome! Amazing food and sangria!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Rob · Married on 09/23/2018

Outstanding service and food. My daughter had her wedding on September 23, 2018 at the Heritage Museum of Orange County and Country Garden Caterers provided the set-up at the wedding ceremony and food/set-up at the reception. This was a one stop-shop for all our needs. Many options to choose from and an experienced coordinator (Diana) made it all simple and very helpful. All services from contracting to event catering was done with the utmost courtesy and with seamless professionalism. As bride parents, we received overwhelming positive feedback from our guests on the delicious food and beautiful setting for each event that day. The CG staff did not miss a beat. Pricing was very competitive and the wedding package was all we needed.

Guest Party: 300+
    Food: Macadamia Crusted Chicken, garlic mash, green bean almandine, green salad w/ feta.

From the food tasting, linen and silverware selections, to buffet service and clean-up, we were so grateful to have chosen Country Garden Caterers for such a grand event. I would choose them for all my catering needs. Thank you Diana and team CGC!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Country Garden Caterers & Venues 8
    Country Garden Caterers & Venues 9
  • I

ileana · Married on 07/22/2018

Caterers and Venue dedicated to make your wedding day a dream!!

Our wedding here was absolutely perfect!! Patricia helped make our wedding day exactly what we wanted. She understood our vision and helped us achieve it. It was a deal for the memories we made. I recommend Country Garden Caterers for their food, service and their own location. Their venue is gorgeously rustic and vintage. Everyone of my guests raved about the food and is still talking about months later. Trust them to make your wedding day unforgettable, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you Ileana! It was wonderful working with you and Nick! Wishing you continued bliss and joy!

Patricia Fulps
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/30/2018

Stress-Free and Beautiful Wedding

If you want your wedding (or any event) to be a beautiful stress-free day, you cannot go wrong with Country Garden Caterers!

My husband and I used Country Garden for our wedding last year (June 30, 2018) at Point Vicente Interpretive Center in Palos Verdes, CA. Diana was our wedding planner and day-of coordinator. We could not be happier with the way that the whole planning process and our actual wedding day went.

From beginning to end, Diana and the Country Garden team were amazing! Diana made sure that our day was exactly what we wanted it to be--my husband and I were always the first and the last people consulted to ensure that our day fit our vision and no one else's. At no point in the process did we feel overwhelmed or like things were out of control because Diana had a firm handle on everything. She even suggested several of our other vendors, including our incredible DJ, which made the whole day really come together.

From the beginning, we told Diana that we just wanted our wedding to be about celebrating. We didn't want a lot of the traditional wedding-day things--we mostly wanted to drink and dance--and she made sure that was the day we had. She helped with everything from coordinating our wedding colors, to linens, to plates and silverware, to the decorations on the appetizer, food, and drink stations. Everything was perfectly and beautifully coordinated and far exceeded our expectations.

Diana and the Country Garden staff were always accessible to us and willing to talk through any issues that arose. The venue where we had our wedding had a very, very brief window for setting up and breaking down everything. Country Garden handled it all seamlessly. If there were any issues the day of, my husband and I never knew about it. It was the perfect day.

I am so grateful to Diana and the entire Country Garden staff for making our dream wedding a reality. We were able to have the exact day we wanted because of the hard work and care of Diana and her team. We will always look back on that day and truly think that it was perfect.

If you need a catering team, an event coordinator, or both, you cannot go wrong with Country Garden and Diana. They will work tirelessly and do everything in their power to make sure that you get the day you want (not what anyone else wants, but what you and your partner want). They made our day perfect and we will always be grateful for all their hard work.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Country Garden Caterers & Venues 20
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

Wedding review

I used CGC for my wedding at the Heritage Museum of OC and everything was amazing! The food was great the service was wonderful and Diana was a dream! She made everything so much easier. She's very efficient and professional, quick to respond to any questions. My party was stressful free thanks to her my wedding looked amazing I couldn't have asked for me! She's the best!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Vivian · Married on 10/14/2017

Diana and her staff are AMAZING!. I started planning my wedding almost 2 yrs in advance. My fiance and I went to one of Diana's bridal fairs which really helped give us ideas for our wedding. Shortly after the fair we met with Diana for a tasting and wow, their food blew us away. Diana was so sweet and so helpful that we decided to also hire her as our day of coordinator and thank God we did. AS much stress as I had been under I dont know what we woukd have done without her. She kept our whole evening running smoothly and her set up was beautiful! We recieved so many compliments from our guest on how beautiful everything was and how good the food was. I was even told we had the perfect wedding which is amazing because most newlyweds will tell you something always goes wrong. Not at our wedding. It was great! We had no problems and We were able to enjoy ourselves because Diana and her staff had it all under control. We absolutely love Diana. I will not miss the stress but I will miss working with Diana. Thank you Diana for all your help. Our wedding was amazing because of you. We can't thank you enough. We love u!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Future Mrs. JJ

Jeannette · Married on 10/07/2017

Oh my gosh, CGC was our caterer for our wedding day and we couldn't be more pleased!! Not only was it more affordable compared to some of the other places we had checked out during our catering and venue search, but the food was so delicious!! The weeks leading up to the wedding I was having doubts about our buffet selection and wanted to change it to a two-entree plated meal. During our final meeting with Diana at CGC, she talked to us about why I wanted to change it and discussed the pricing. I'm SOOO glad she helped steer me back to my original buffet choice because not only did it save us money, but the food was just delicious! I had been debating over beef colorado and chile verde and I went on Diana's suggestion because we couldn't try either one leading up to the wedding. Seriously, don't ever doubt this woman because she knows her stuff! The chile verde was so good, as was everything else! We received a lot of compliments on all of the food and how wonderful everything looked, which Diana helped us out on the rentals as well. Again, I took her suggestions as far as how to mix and match the colors so it wouldn't be overdone and come day of, everything was perfect. Thank you Diana and all of the CGC staff for your amazing work and for helping to make our day so wonderful!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jen · Married on 09/17/2017

We recently used Country Garden Caterers for my daughter’s wedding at Coto Valley Country Club. We could choose any caterer we wanted but after meeting Diana at a Bridal fair and tasted the food we knew we had found our caterer. Diana is so awesome to work with!!! She is fun, flexible and a joy to be around and she really knows her stuff and will put you at ease. She is always quick to respond to questions via email and phone. The appetizers...beef Wellington and mango salsa wontons were such a hit and the cheese and fruit spread looked beautiful and many guests told me how fresh everything was!! We had Chicken Marsala and their hand carved Prime rib for the buffet dinner. Both were delicious and the Prime rib was tender and perfectly cooked!! The garlic mashed potatoes and Somona salad were awesome. We had so many compliments from our guests about the great food and continue to get compliments about the food. The servers were so polite and did an awesome job!! The prices of the catered food is very good and they will work with any budget....never trying to up sale or suggesting more food that is needed. You won’t regret using this company and make sure you ask for Diana.....she is the absolute best!!!!! Thank you for making my daughters dream wedding awesome!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. The staff went out of there way to accommodate me and my family. I look forward to booking another event with them.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/06/2017

Thank you so much to Patricia and her amazing team for making our wedding stress free. As Country Garden Caterers was a Preferred Caterer at our venue, the Ocean Institute, Patricia had great practical suggestions to where everything should be placed from the DJ to dessert table to memorial table. She was always patient and answered all of our questions thoroughly with follow up. We couldn't be happier with the service provided. Our guests had a great time at the wedding! We will definitely used country garden caterers for future events. Thank you again, Patricia!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! It was a pleasure to work with you and your Mom! Congratulations again to you and Brad! I look forward to our future events together.

Patricia

Gilda · Married on 08/06/2017

Patricia was great! She went above and beyond. We didn't have a coordinator except for the day of and she helped us out tremendously. The food was delicious as well and hot! I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/23/2017

We used Country Garden Caterers and Diane for my daughter's wedding this past July. I cannot recommend them enough. Diana has an extraordinary ability to remember details and she is such a professional. She has had so much experience planning events and we trusted her knowledge. The day of the wedding, everything was perfect -- from the set up to the food. As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing that Diana had it all covered. Book CGC and Diana for your next big event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Heather · Married on 06/25/2017

We used Country Garden Caterers for our wedding in June 2017 at OC Heritage Museum. Everything about this company is beyond amazing! The food was delicious, the staff was wonderful, and Diana was phenomenal!! Every meeting we had with Diana was so helpful. She goes above and beyond to make the bride feel at ease, and ensure every detail is perfect. She truly has the eye for this job. The day of the wedding, Diana and the whole Country Gardens team worked incredibly hard to make sure everything went perfectly. All of our guests raved about the food (we had BBQ with brisket and garlic mashed potatoes - YUM!). Since it was a hot summer day, there were plenty of water stations set up for our guests. All of the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. We can't thank the entire team enough for making our special day that much more amazing! You guys truly are the best!

If you are looking for the best in the business, you MUST have Diana Perkins for your wedding. She is absolutely amazing. Her decorations are beautiful, and she bends over backwards to make sure she meets the bride's vision. She has so many extra decorations available, and she even surprised me my bringing even more gorgeous decorations the day of my wedding to make it that much more beautiful. I do not have enough kind words to say about Diana. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

Country Garden caterers did a phenomenal job with our wedding. The pricing was very affordable and the quality of the food is terrific. Our guests were raving about our food the day of the wedding and for weeks to come. Everyone left full and happy! We are so grateful!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Diana is amazing! Food is amazing! Again, Diana is THE BEST!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jerrica · Married on 02/18/2017

It doesn't get much better than Diana at Country Garden Caters. She did my sisters wedding 6 years ago and now she is handling mine. She is responsive, professional and so helpful. Going through this process with her has taken so much stress off of my family knowing we are going to be taken care of come the day of the wedding. We are still in planning mode but working with her has been my favorite. She offers new suggestions to help things flow and promptly answers any questions I have. And to top it all off the food is great. I recommend Diana to all of my friends and I know she will be handling my little sisters wedding when it is her turn to get married.

Sent on 10/26/2016

sabrina · Married on 12/23/2016

I had my wedding reception at the Country Garden facility on December 23, 2016, and it was perfect! Several guests commented on how surprisingly great the food was (we chose marsala chicken and garlic mashed potatoes), and how unique the venue was. The space was able to accommodate all 150 guests, while maintaining a cozy, intimate feel. The atmosphere fit my wedding theme perfectly, very warm and romantic. The dinner was delicious (the staff made sure my groom and I got to actually stop and eat!), and Diana was so helpful through all the months of planning. I was so worried whether everything would work out, the decor and guest count and seating and meal etc., but Diana and staff made sure that everything worked out exactly as I had requested. Everything came together so beautifully and magically in the end. I'm so glad I chose CGC!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Leslie · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband doesn't often have opinions, but he felt super strongly about picking Diana and CGC for our wedding day - and we are SO happy about this decision! First, for the deal - their prices are a steal. Second, for Diana - just in talking to her on the phone, she really knows her stuff (and, she had coordinated a wedding at our venue before which was a plus!). We were planning our wedding long distance so had to take a leap of faith when picking our vendors - so we settled on CGC with our fingers crossed. Finally we got to meet Diana and do a tasting, and the food was delicious (esp those mashed potatoes!). And, Diana was so accommodating, letting both of our parents (my husband's parents were visiting from out of town) come out. Throughout wedding planning, Diana was extremely responsive to email, seemingly at all hours of day. She was happy to chat with us by phone whenever we felt we needed. She even welcomed my mom to her site to help us pick linen and silverware. I actually don't know how Diana is so efficient and on top of everything. When it came down to the week before, Diana had clearly thought through all of the details and coordinated everything to ensure that we had a perfect wedding day! It was incredible to see how well the venue came together with Diana's direction (I was blown away!), and while I'm sure there were many fires to put out (for example, my husband later told me that the cake came without a stand), thanks to Diana I really couldn't tell that there were any problems. Her organization, experience, and energy are priceless. THANK YOU, CGC and Diana for helping us have the wedding of our dreams! The day was perfect!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

I just got married at Heritage House in Santa Ana on 11/5/16 and used Country Garden Caterers for my catering. Hands down best catering I could have asked for for my wedding. The food was AMAZING! And so was the staff !! Diana was great to work with, we hired her as our day of coordinator as well as our caterer. She listened to everything I wanted and nailed every request. I don't think my wedding would have turned out as perfectly as it did if it wasn't for her and her staff. !! They were very professional yet super friendly to work with, felt like family by the time the wedding came. I would recommend them for any of your catering needs!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Gail · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows after 30 years of marriage. We were looking for an intimate venue for about 100 guests, and were very fortunate to find Country Garden Caterers. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious! Patricia was so helpful and took amazing care of us; walking us through every step of the planning process. Our guests complimented us all night on the beautiful venue and wonderful food. Many heartfelt thanks to Patricia and her staff!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2016

I am 100% convinced that our wedding wouldn’t have been perfect without Diana and the CGC team. I’m going to split this review into two: one for CGC, and one for Diana as our day-of coordinator.

From the initial meeting, Diana and CGC worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted without going over budget. Actually, she didn’t give us what we wanted, she gave us more than we could have ever imagined… upgrading our utensils and plates to gold and giving us better quality chairs for the same price. CGC had a really large menu to choose from, and after our tasting we ended up with roasted tri-tip and chicken pomodoro. BOMB. Everyone raved about the food at the wedding. We also got a non-host bar and the prices were reasonable for our guests. TIP: we went to the CGC Open House where we found our dessert caterer and Photo Booth as well… you definitely should try to go!

Now onto Diana… Diana knows her stuff and will tell you straight, something I really appreciated as a Type-A personality myself. We gave her our inspiration, and she ran with it. She even let us borrow some beautiful decor pieces from past weddings she has coordinated. I may be biased, but it was the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever been to. Everything was dripping in class and luxury, even though we didn’t pay that much for things (shout out for thrift shopping and gold spray paint). Diana poured her heart and time into our wedding, and it definitely showed. Having Diana as day-of coordinator was the best decision and investment every (PS: her charge is extremely reasonable for the value!). She made sure everything was set up how we wanted it, worked with coordinating all of our venues, and bulldogged people at the wedding wanting to come up to us while we ate! Very appreciative of that haha. I can genuinely say that we came out of this friends… Diana, expect a bottle of chardonnay coming your way soon! Thank you for making our special day magical.

Sent on 10/29/2016