Country Garden Caterers & Venues Reviews

221 Reviews for Country Garden Caterers & Venues

• Lisa

Lisa Jeffries · Married on 03/14/2020

Mother of the bride

Diana Perkins is the best event coordinator in the world! Why? From start to finish (meaning, from the day my daughter & her fiancé chose their wedding venue : The Heritage Museum of Orange County) Diana was there, every step of the way! Even with a long engagement, my daughter was able to tailor her event to her specific needs and tastes (and was even able to change them along the way, without any issues). Diana is fun and easy to work with and creates the perfect look and feel for your guests and makes sure that every detail is executed to perfection! Her serving staff was very professional and courteous, and each one had a smile on his/her face while serving. And the food was delicious! We had chicken parmigiana (which our guests RAVED over), fettuccine Alfredo, mixed vegetables in butter sauce, rolls and Caesar salad. The food presentation was absolutely beautiful and Diana turned our reception area into a beautiful, sparkling (and inviting) oasis that was spectacular and quaint. She even worked with us in planning for canopies just days before the wedding because she knew it might rain, so we planned accordingly (thanks to her recommendation). She’s SO GOOD at watching the weather! She works tirelessly to insure your event is EXACTLY what you want and she works within your budget and knows just how to “tweak” things to stretch your dollar and please your (hungry) guests. Diana Perkins is the best!! She’s helpful, attentive, has impeccable taste, gets back to you in a timely manner (w/emails & phone calls) and lets your know exactly what will work and what won’t work for your Big Day. She has been doing this a long time and that’s the kind of person you WANT planning your wedding reception. Look no further...Diana form CGC is your “one-stop-shop-gal” for all your catering needs! Her staff even helped load flowers into my car at the end of the evening! And they even brought me a bunch of plastic forks when I realized I’d forgotten to pack them for our cake cutting! A class act, indeed! Such an amazing catering company!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Nadine Rodriguez · Married on 02/09/2020

Best decision ever

Country Garden Caterers exceeded my expectations. Their food was to die for. The roast baron of beef and chicken Marsala were both juicy and delicious. My family still can't stop talking about the food served at my wedding. Their coordinator Diana is the sweetest and one of the hardest working people I have ever met. She ensures your day goes as smooth as possible. Meeting with her was always an unforgettable experience.
    I 100% recommend country Garden Caterers for all your catering needs.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! What a fabulous day that was! Diana just loves you both to pieces:) Wishing you years of marital Bliss~
  • User3390085 · Recently married

I just got married at The Heritage Museum of Orange County and Country Garden Caterers did an amazing job. Diana Perkins is the best wedding planner/day of coordinator I could have asked for and everything the day of ran so smoothly.Diana helped create a beautiful and unique celebration. She had great ideas and helped us stay within our budget. The food was so delicious and every guest raved about it.We also had them do the cake, and they put together a really cute table with six different cakes(all different and very delicious) I had a perfect night thanks to them. The drinks were also delicious and the service was great. They were so efficient in decorating everything and moving quickly throughout the night. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/12/2013
  • Meghan

Ian J Price · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Food Choice

Country Garden did a wonderful job! All of our guests loved the food and drinks! They were very accommodating with food selection and even helping us find specific beverages.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you so much! We we honored to have been part of your special day~ Wishing you years of Marital Bliss~
  • Raychel

Raychel Setless · Married on 09/01/2019

Best decision we made!! 💕

We used Diana and her team for our wedding at the Heritage Museum and couldn’t be happier! Diana went above and beyond from the moment we met even helping us find our photographer, DJ, and more.

The food was excellent- and I couldn’t believe how affordable! People are still talking about the mashed potato martini bar at our cocktail hour.

Also- I wouldn’t recommend scheduling a tasting. CGC hosts an “open house” at their venue and invites all the couples. This gives you an opportunity to try EVERYTHING (not just a few items), and also see the way it is displayed. It was also great to meet other couples and chat about our upcoming wedding! I thought this was brilliant and yet again a stress free fun experience for us.

Also- you MUST hire Diana as your day of coordinator. That was seriously the smartest decision we made in the whole wedding planning process. She saved us money on decorations, and went above and beyond to make everything beautiful and perfect. She completely got my vision for the wedding from day 1 and was an absolute delight to work with.

Still not sure if you want Diana as your day of coordinator? She made sure we ate, got the pictures we wanted, bustled my dress when my sister was off drinking, and made sure there was a drink in our hands from the moment we got to the venue! I seriously don’t think I went to the bar once. She communicated with all of our vendors and seriously made the entire process stress free. She even went out of her way to keep our parents happy to take yet ANOTHER thing off our plate. When I forgot about a last minute decoration I wanted she smiled and went outside to take care of it coming back dripping sweat while she made sure I stayed in the AC! Diana you are an absolute angel!💕

I could not be happier with Diana and her team and would highly recommend Country Garden Caterers to anyone. I wish I could give them a billion stars!!! 💕💕💕💕

Sent on 10/14/2019

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to send this! You and John were absolutely amazing to work with and we know your new adventure is going to be spectacular!
    Diana just adores you and you need to swing by the next Open House event!

Jackie Rangel · Married on 08/10/2019

Magical Day

Amazing food! They are absolutely the best out there. Our coordinator Diana Perkins did an amazing job with set up and decor. We loved her and her team. You guys keep up the good work!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you Jackie and Victor for your review! Such a joy being part of your special day! And you looked FABULOUS!

Delaney · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing! Amazing!

HONESTLY, the best food I have ever had at a wedding and I am not just saying that because it was my wedding! The food was wonderful and the service was absolutely outstanding! They were fast, efficient, kind, and made my dreams come true! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! The food is amazing.... really hard to be on a diet working here! Thank you again and have a blessed day!
  • Ellen

Ellen Rice · Married on 03/23/2019

Overall service is excellent

Our coordinator Patricia is very good and helpful. The set up and food are excellent, all our guests were satisfied and happy.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Chang · Married on 01/04/2019

Wedding Catering

Country Garden Caterers was amazing to work with. Great prices, great food and great service! Diana was the person and I worked with and she was so helpful and honest during the process. She even helped me pick out linens (I am so glad I went with her color recommendations). The food at our wedding was delicious and we received so many compliments on our Mexican food buffet. The staff that worked our event was professional and went above and beyond to make our night perfect. They even assisted in putting out chargers that I personally bought and cleaned up the event space to perfection. I only have positive things to say about Country Garden Caterers. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a catering service.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Barbara · Married on 11/23/2018

Magical Evening

Planned my daughters wedding from Seattle. Andrew was amazing, to say the least, and helped me through every detail with ease. His expertise in event planning helped me pull off, what my friends and family are calling, the wedding of the year. You can be confident with Andrew in charge of your event

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Jesse

Jesse Bates · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Venue

We recently had our wedding reception at this location and it was awesome! Amazing food and sangria!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Rob · Married on 09/23/2018

Outstanding service and food. My daughter had her wedding on September 23, 2018 at the Heritage Museum of Orange County and Country Garden Caterers provided the set-up at the wedding ceremony and food/set-up at the reception. This was a one stop-shop for all our needs. Many options to choose from and an experienced coordinator (Diana) made it all simple and very helpful. All services from contracting to event catering was done with the utmost courtesy and with seamless professionalism. As bride parents, we received overwhelming positive feedback from our guests on the delicious food and beautiful setting for each event that day. The CG staff did not miss a beat. Pricing was very competitive and the wedding package was all we needed.

Guest Party: 300+
    Food: Macadamia Crusted Chicken, garlic mash, green bean almandine, green salad w/ feta.

From the food tasting, linen and silverware selections, to buffet service and clean-up, we were so grateful to have chosen Country Garden Caterers for such a grand event. I would choose them for all my catering needs. Thank you Diana and team CGC!

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • I

ileana · Married on 07/22/2018

Caterers and Venue dedicated to make your wedding day a dream!!

Our wedding here was absolutely perfect!! Patricia helped make our wedding day exactly what we wanted. She understood our vision and helped us achieve it. It was a deal for the memories we made. I recommend Country Garden Caterers for their food, service and their own location. Their venue is gorgeously rustic and vintage. Everyone of my guests raved about the food and is still talking about months later. Trust them to make your wedding day unforgettable, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you Ileana! It was wonderful working with you and Nick! Wishing you continued bliss and joy!

Patricia Fulps
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/30/2018

Stress-Free and Beautiful Wedding

If you want your wedding (or any event) to be a beautiful stress-free day, you cannot go wrong with Country Garden Caterers!

My husband and I used Country Garden for our wedding last year (June 30, 2018) at Point Vicente Interpretive Center in Palos Verdes, CA. Diana was our wedding planner and day-of coordinator. We could not be happier with the way that the whole planning process and our actual wedding day went.

From beginning to end, Diana and the Country Garden team were amazing! Diana made sure that our day was exactly what we wanted it to be--my husband and I were always the first and the last people consulted to ensure that our day fit our vision and no one else's. At no point in the process did we feel overwhelmed or like things were out of control because Diana had a firm handle on everything. She even suggested several of our other vendors, including our incredible DJ, which made the whole day really come together.

From the beginning, we told Diana that we just wanted our wedding to be about celebrating. We didn't want a lot of the traditional wedding-day things--we mostly wanted to drink and dance--and she made sure that was the day we had. She helped with everything from coordinating our wedding colors, to linens, to plates and silverware, to the decorations on the appetizer, food, and drink stations. Everything was perfectly and beautifully coordinated and far exceeded our expectations.

Diana and the Country Garden staff were always accessible to us and willing to talk through any issues that arose. The venue where we had our wedding had a very, very brief window for setting up and breaking down everything. Country Garden handled it all seamlessly. If there were any issues the day of, my husband and I never knew about it. It was the perfect day.

I am so grateful to Diana and the entire Country Garden staff for making our dream wedding a reality. We were able to have the exact day we wanted because of the hard work and care of Diana and her team. We will always look back on that day and truly think that it was perfect.

If you need a catering team, an event coordinator, or both, you cannot go wrong with Country Garden and Diana. They will work tirelessly and do everything in their power to make sure that you get the day you want (not what anyone else wants, but what you and your partner want). They made our day perfect and we will always be grateful for all their hard work.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

Wedding review

I used CGC for my wedding at the Heritage Museum of OC and everything was amazing! The food was great the service was wonderful and Diana was a dream! She made everything so much easier. She's very efficient and professional, quick to respond to any questions. My party was stressful free thanks to her my wedding looked amazing I couldn't have asked for me! She's the best!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Vivian · Married on 10/14/2017

Diana and her staff are AMAZING!. I started planning my wedding almost 2 yrs in advance. My fiance and I went to one of Diana's bridal fairs which really helped give us ideas for our wedding. Shortly after the fair we met with Diana for a tasting and wow, their food blew us away. Diana was so sweet and so helpful that we decided to also hire her as our day of coordinator and thank God we did. AS much stress as I had been under I dont know what we woukd have done without her. She kept our whole evening running smoothly and her set up was beautiful! We recieved so many compliments from our guest on how beautiful everything was and how good the food was. I was even told we had the perfect wedding which is amazing because most newlyweds will tell you something always goes wrong. Not at our wedding. It was great! We had no problems and We were able to enjoy ourselves because Diana and her staff had it all under control. We absolutely love Diana. I will not miss the stress but I will miss working with Diana. Thank you Diana for all your help. Our wedding was amazing because of you. We can't thank you enough. We love u!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Future Mrs. JJ

Jeannette · Married on 10/07/2017

Oh my gosh, CGC was our caterer for our wedding day and we couldn't be more pleased!! Not only was it more affordable compared to some of the other places we had checked out during our catering and venue search, but the food was so delicious!! The weeks leading up to the wedding I was having doubts about our buffet selection and wanted to change it to a two-entree plated meal. During our final meeting with Diana at CGC, she talked to us about why I wanted to change it and discussed the pricing. I'm SOOO glad she helped steer me back to my original buffet choice because not only did it save us money, but the food was just delicious! I had been debating over beef colorado and chile verde and I went on Diana's suggestion because we couldn't try either one leading up to the wedding. Seriously, don't ever doubt this woman because she knows her stuff! The chile verde was so good, as was everything else! We received a lot of compliments on all of the food and how wonderful everything looked, which Diana helped us out on the rentals as well. Again, I took her suggestions as far as how to mix and match the colors so it wouldn't be overdone and come day of, everything was perfect. Thank you Diana and all of the CGC staff for your amazing work and for helping to make our day so wonderful!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jen · Married on 09/17/2017

We recently used Country Garden Caterers for my daughter’s wedding at Coto Valley Country Club. We could choose any caterer we wanted but after meeting Diana at a Bridal fair and tasted the food we knew we had found our caterer. Diana is so awesome to work with!!! She is fun, flexible and a joy to be around and she really knows her stuff and will put you at ease. She is always quick to respond to questions via email and phone. The appetizers...beef Wellington and mango salsa wontons were such a hit and the cheese and fruit spread looked beautiful and many guests told me how fresh everything was!! We had Chicken Marsala and their hand carved Prime rib for the buffet dinner. Both were delicious and the Prime rib was tender and perfectly cooked!! The garlic mashed potatoes and Somona salad were awesome. We had so many compliments from our guests about the great food and continue to get compliments about the food. The servers were so polite and did an awesome job!! The prices of the catered food is very good and they will work with any budget....never trying to up sale or suggesting more food that is needed. You won’t regret using this company and make sure you ask for Diana.....she is the absolute best!!!!! Thank you for making my daughters dream wedding awesome!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. The staff went out of there way to accommodate me and my family. I look forward to booking another event with them.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/06/2017

Thank you so much to Patricia and her amazing team for making our wedding stress free. As Country Garden Caterers was a Preferred Caterer at our venue, the Ocean Institute, Patricia had great practical suggestions to where everything should be placed from the DJ to dessert table to memorial table. She was always patient and answered all of our questions thoroughly with follow up. We couldn't be happier with the service provided. Our guests had a great time at the wedding! We will definitely used country garden caterers for future events. Thank you again, Patricia!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Country Garden Caterers & Venues's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! It was a pleasure to work with you and your Mom! Congratulations again to you and Brad! I look forward to our future events together.

Patricia

Gilda · Married on 08/06/2017

Patricia was great! She went above and beyond. We didn't have a coordinator except for the day of and she helped us out tremendously. The food was delicious as well and hot! I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/23/2017

We used Country Garden Caterers and Diane for my daughter's wedding this past July. I cannot recommend them enough. Diana has an extraordinary ability to remember details and she is such a professional. She has had so much experience planning events and we trusted her knowledge. The day of the wedding, everything was perfect -- from the set up to the food. As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing that Diana had it all covered. Book CGC and Diana for your next big event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Heather · Married on 06/25/2017

We used Country Garden Caterers for our wedding in June 2017 at OC Heritage Museum. Everything about this company is beyond amazing! The food was delicious, the staff was wonderful, and Diana was phenomenal!! Every meeting we had with Diana was so helpful. She goes above and beyond to make the bride feel at ease, and ensure every detail is perfect. She truly has the eye for this job. The day of the wedding, Diana and the whole Country Gardens team worked incredibly hard to make sure everything went perfectly. All of our guests raved about the food (we had BBQ with brisket and garlic mashed potatoes - YUM!). Since it was a hot summer day, there were plenty of water stations set up for our guests. All of the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. We can't thank the entire team enough for making our special day that much more amazing! You guys truly are the best!

If you are looking for the best in the business, you MUST have Diana Perkins for your wedding. She is absolutely amazing. Her decorations are beautiful, and she bends over backwards to make sure she meets the bride's vision. She has so many extra decorations available, and she even surprised me my bringing even more gorgeous decorations the day of my wedding to make it that much more beautiful. I do not have enough kind words to say about Diana. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

Country Garden caterers did a phenomenal job with our wedding. The pricing was very affordable and the quality of the food is terrific. Our guests were raving about our food the day of the wedding and for weeks to come. Everyone left full and happy! We are so grateful!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Diana is amazing! Food is amazing! Again, Diana is THE BEST!

Sent on 12/08/2016