Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cheers To You Photo Booth

Five-Star Rating with 100% Success Rate | Huntington Beach, CA |

Providing photo booth rentals for any special event (Wedding, Birthday, Company/Corporate Party, School Dance, etc). Serving the highest quality entertainment at the most affordable price in Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego.

We specialize in making each event a life-long memory. Our number one focus is to provide every client and their event with the highest quality photo booth rental and best service.

Features:

Easy to use touch screen operation features live-view so users can see themselves while posing for photos. The photo booth has an on-screen countdown so you know when the photos are being taken and allows the option to choose either color or black and white photos. The tent offers privacy for up to 10 guests inside and when users exit the photo booth they can collect up to 4 photo strips printed in just 20 seconds.

Scrapbook Service:

The most popular add-on that we offer is the complete scrapbook service. During the event we collect the photos after they print and make the scrapbook on the spot. The photo strip is attached to a page inside the scrapbook and then we allow guests to sign next to their photo. At the end of the event we also give our clients a link with a copy of every photo in high-resolution.

Online Gallery:

After the event is finished, we upload every picture into the online gallery for guests to view and download their photos!

For more information, please visit: www.cheerstoyouphotobooth.com

Follow Cheers To You Photo Booth on

Cheers To You Photo Booth 5
Cheers To You Photo Booth 6

Aisha Groce · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional & Friendly Staff, Seamless Equipment

I conducted research for weeks trying to find the best photo booth company and I am eternally grateful to have found Cheers To You Photo Booth in the eleventh hour. I called Devin, the founder and CEO and he was extremely kind, attentive, and informative. I explained to him the pressure I was under to find a photo booth rental that worked with my budget and capable of accommodating my guests for the full duration of the event. He assuaged all my doubts, suggested an open-air photo booth, and even worked out a custom package that best fit my needs. He immediately began creating a personalized template for the photo strips and was nothing but understanding when I needed revisions made. Throughout the entire process, Devin responded promptly to all my emails and quickly addressed all concerns.
    On the day of my event I was so busy running errands that I forgot to call him just as a reminder and to check in. Of course, since Devin and his team exude such professionalism, this wasn’t necessary. The photo booth attendant, Sam, arrived on time, and set up quickly. He supplied the backdrop of my choosing and an array of props befitting of our theme. Sam was tremendously attentive to all my guests and exuded such a bright positive energy to the event that kept the party-goers coming back for more. The photo booth was easy to use, printed the photo strips rapidly, and there was even the option to take photos in color or black and white. My guests are STILL raving about the photo booth and how much fun it was! Thank you, Devin, for helping make my event a success. If customer service and seamless equipment are of any importance to you, Cheers To You Photo Booth is the way to go.

Michelle Sloan · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding Photobooth

Just used Devin for my son’s wedding! It was the hit of the wedding! So much fun! Devin was great to work with and we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Which was nice since we were coming from Missouri! He showed up and cleaned up and did as promised! I loved the fact that people could pick their own props that he had available and they could hit the start button when ready. He made super cute wedding themed strips and we paid the extra for a guest book which was so worth it! Everyone got as many strips as they wanted! Thanks Devin!

Jaclyn Scurto · Married on 10/05/2018

Couldn't have been better!

Working with Cheers was increadibly easy, which was so helpful during all the wedding stress. I will definitely be recommending them to everyone i can!

Cheers To You Photo Booth Pricing

Cheers To You Photo Booth Price Rates

Cheers To You Photo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Fête - The Venue
    Fête - The Venue Banquet Halls

Cheer To You is always such a pleasure to work with! They have everything you need to capture the special moments at any type of event and the quality is top notch. Their staff is professional, fast and fun to work with!

• Blissful Events By Diana
    Blissful Events By Diana Wedding Planners

My favorite photo booth company! I've had them at over 50+ events that we've done and each time the booth has been a hit and the life of the party. Love working with this company!

• Heritage Museum of Orange County
    Heritage Museum of Orange County Museum Weddings

Cheers To You Photo Booth is not just a vendor that "works" our weddings, they are truly a part of our Heritage Museum family! Not only are they super familiar with our property and fabulous to work with, we get compliments from our couples all of the time about what a joy it is to work with them! We couldn't agree more and always look forward to having them at our weddings and events- which is often! :)

• Huntington Beach, CA 92649 See on map