Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Map · Phone number
Package Price $700
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Blissful Events By Diana

Blissful Events by Diana offers wedding planning services in Huntington Beach, California. Owner Diana has been offering planning and coordinating assistance to couples for over 20 years, using her attention to detail and meticulous organization to get any job done. She also has experience as a catering sales manager, so she knows how to communite with vendors and keep everything running smoothly. With her warmth and enthusiasm, Diana can help make the wedding planning process fun and stress-free.

Even as a one-woman show, Diana offers her couples endless services to make the planning process as easy as possible. Whether you require partial planning, full planning, or just day-of coordination, here are a few services that Blissful Events by Diana can offer:

• Budget analysis

75cfc3166e6229fa 1525363947 1fac4edb653ebf67 1525363942758 4 22218513 143068496

7 Reviews for Blissful Events By Diana

• Raychel

Raychel Setless · Married on 09/01/2019

Diana is the BEST day of in OC!

I wish I could give Diana a billion stars! I am an event planner myself (mostly sporting events) and met with quite a few wedding planners. No one came even close to the level I was looking for .... until I found Diana! Diana came highly recommend by our venue or we may have not even found her. I am so happy we did and will say that hands down she is the BEST in the biz in terms of attention to detail, LISTENING to her clients, response time, honesty, creativity, and full blown hustle on your day of.

We were on a super tight budget covering the entire cost without any help from family. We really did not want to compromise the amount of people and experience and really thought we might have to. Diana sat down with us and worked with us to create our dream wedding, with all of our favorite people- that we could afford!

Also, from day 1 we told Diana we want a PARTY. The #1 main theme of the wedding was having fun. Diana helped us find vendors that would be on board with this and bent over backwards to ensure we had the best damn time- which we did!

The day of our actual wedding she a POWERHOUSE making sure everything was perfect and we didn’t need to lift a finger. She made sure we ate, got the pictures we wanted, bustled my dress when my sister was off drinking, and made sure there was a drink in our hands from the moment we got to the venue! I seriously don’t think I went to the bar once. She communicated with all of our vendors and seriously made the entire process stress free.

We had told our photographer in advance we wanted to actually BE at our cocktail hour and just step away for a few pictures. She made sure that happened reminding our photographer so we didn’t have to! She even went out of her way to keep our parents happy to take yet ANOTHER thing off our plate. When I forgot about a last minute decoration I wanted she smiled and went outside to take care of it coming back dripping sweat while she made sure I stayed in the AC! Diana you are an absolute angel!💕

Also, if you think you can’t fit the $1,000 for her day of fee in your budget- you are wrong! Diana’s amazing planning skill saved us much more than that. Also she supplied a bunch of decorations for us that absolutely fit in our theme. 100% worth every penny!

I could not be happier with Diana and her team and would highly recommend Country Garden Caterers to anyone looking for a stress free wedding planning experience. We put Diana in our budget labeled “piece of mind”- and that’s exactly what she gave us!💕💕💕💕

Sent on 10/14/2019

Delaney · Married on 06/02/2019

Best decision for my big day!

Diana is one of the most wonderful people I have ever met! Diana cares about your day and makes it known that you are incredibly special to her! She makes you feel like your best friend! She is detailed, asks the right questions, and makes the vision you have dreamt of come to life. She makes sure your day flows without any pockets of pauses that are unnecessary. You need to hire Diana for your special day!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Blissful Events By Diana's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a joy to have been part of your day ....wishing you years of marital bliss❤️

Naomi · Married on 07/14/2018

I don't think there are words to express just how amazing Diana is. We had her as our day of coordinator and she made EVERYTHING PERFECT. I don't know what we would have done without her. She puts her whole heart into what she does and it is absolutely apparent! She went the extra mile with everything. The decor was perfect, she kept everyone and everything ON TIME, and she even made sure to have appetizers and drinks ready for us as we exited the ceremony! She was there for us whenever we needed her. If you want someone who is efficient, passionate, and just overall an amazing person to coordinate your wedding, then Diana is the person for you.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Blissful Events By Diana FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 700
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blissful Events By Diana 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Cheers To You Photo Booth Photo Booths

You can tell Diana loves what she does and gives her best effort to make each clients special day one they will never forget. The best wedding coordinator in Orange County!

• Huntington Beach, CA, 92648 See on map
    7144019531 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blissful Events By Diana)