Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Joanna Miriam Photography

Natural light chasers by heart, we are continuously pushing the limits of what is possible.

Your day is all about celebrating your blossomed relationship and your immense love for one another.

My goal as your wedding photographer is to make your pictures as effortless and seamless as your love. As your official image maker, I will take you all around your venue looking for amazing light and unique backdrops to place you in. Then, I just let you two do what you do best, I give you a chance to get lost in eachother.

My images tell your story. They capture the way he looks at her and the way she laughs when he touches the small of her back. We provide packages and a la carte pricing to suit every couple. Whether you are throwing a multiple day affair that requires leather albums for each parent or you are eloping and just need a couple hours of intimate and timeless images to make you day everything you ever dreamed, Joanna Miriam Photography is ready.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Negatives (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

I honestly don't know where to begin. Joanna and her crew are absolutely AMAZING!! We met by fate, and I am so thankful we did. I couldn't imagine my wedding day any differently. She really knows her role, and made my day perfect. She is on top of her work, makes you feel comfortable, has a fun personality, knows how to communicate with large crowds of family chaos, and has great advice. Most of all her photography is absolutely stunning, and she has a true passion and love for what she does, and it shows. We honestly couldn't imagine having anyone else do our photography. It was truly the best day of our lives, and Joanna helped add to that. I would recommend her over and over again!

Profile Picture Ashli, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Proofs

Joanna shot our wedding at Firestone Vineyard in Los Olivos last weekend. She blew us away.

Our bridal party, family and friends were all talking about how great she was -- super efficient, knew exactly how to direct people, and delivered a stunning preview THAT NIGHT. She scouted locations that our planner didn't even know existed on the property, and negotiated access to parts of the vineyard that would typically be off limits.

We had a tricky timeline since our ceremony started around 6pm and the sun set at 6:45... and we didn't do a first look. I REALLY didn't want to do a first look despite the limited daylight that would leave us with, and Joanna assured me we could make it work. She was literally RUNNING to make it happen for us, put us in her car and drove us around to chase the light. It was impressive, and we will never forget seeing each other for the first time from the aisle.

Joanna was super responsive, quick to hop on the phone or email back about my many obnoxious questions. Absolutely blown away by her professionalism and quality of her work.

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We LOVED Joanna Miriam! I fell in love with her photos and her personality from the moment I met her. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and made sure that we got all the photos that were really important to us. All of our guests commented on how great she was and she was instrumental in keeping the evening moving smoothly. She posted edited pictures to Facebook that evening and we woke up to hundreds of comments from friends and family who were blown away at her talent and quality! We look forward to having Joanna take photos of our family for years to come!

Profile Picture Emilie, 7/30/17, 5 Reviews