Mission Viejo, CA 92692 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Robert Wegenek Photography

Photography is my passion. I love how an image can freeze and preserve the most beautiful and heartfelt of moments in time. How when captured just right, it can often reveal who we are inside and even tell our story via just a single image. How it can stimulate us visually and when truly complete even speak to the soul.

I've been perfecting my use of this media to express my vision for several years now, and hope to for many more. I find myself wanting to improve everyday. The motivation is never ending, and the dedication complete.

Currenlty we are based out of Orange County, Califonia, and mainly focus on the Southern California area. However we also travel anywhere within the United States and abroad.

My style is somewhat of a photographic fusion, including elements of hi-fashion, fine art, and photo-journalistic styles. However in the end the result if often specific to the challege at hand.

Our srevices include wedding photography, as well as family photography, portrait photography, and headshots. Please ask us for our monthly special when contacting us.

20120508079

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Robert Wegenek Photography 1
    Shoot and Burn
    For a limited time we're offering a 'shoot and burn' package at this discounted rate. Package includes up to a 6 hour wedding day shoot, and a CD including all select images in jpg format. Note this package does not include a second photographer (required for large weddings). Other services (album, prints, engagement shoot, etc.) can be provided at additional cost. We also provide premium Italian made albums at additional cost.Package is provided for a very limited time, so hurry!

• Mission Viejo, 92692 See on map