204 N. Bush St., Santa Ana, CA 92701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Iris Photography and Videography

Quality - Creativity - Innovation

My wedding day is one of my most cherished memories. It was the day I stood in front of family and friends and declared my love to my best friend. We laughed, we cried, we danced our butts off. Now, 7 years later that was they day I loved my wife the least. Today, through the magic of photos and video, my wife and I, along with our 2 beautiful children, can look back on that day which marked the beginning of our legacy for our future generations.

I wish to create those same memories that you yourself will treasure in the years to come. Please take a moment to check out my website and if you have any questions please feel free to email or call me directly. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to work with you on your wedding day.

Tommy Shimanek
Iris Media Group, LLC

714-376-3146

irismediagroupllc@gmail.com

www.irisphotovideo.com

Click here to see more information about our packages.

Follow Iris Photography and Videography on

10 26 gorskihasso1753

• Videos 3

57 Reviews for Iris Photography and Videography

Catherine · Married on 11/26/2016

Tommy is very professional, as well as very personable. He pays attention to detail and is very receptive to feedback. Tommy knows from experience what works and what doesn't regarding pictures as well as the many elements within a wedding. He is an honest vendor who a highly, highly recommend for any bride and groom who want beautiful, lasting memories.

Sent on 12/20/2016

On November 12, 2016 my husband and I got married on Catalina Island. After reviewing many photographer's portfolios, we choose Tommy to be our photographer for our special day due to his amazing work and creativity. We are glad we went with Tommy as he was professional, did everything we asked, and was on top of everything the whole day. Our guests were even very amazed with his work and couldn't wait to see our photos. We would recommend Tommy to anyone for any special occasion to be captured. Thank you again for being a part of our special day and the beautiful photos that we will forever look back on for memories.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Heather · Married on 09/04/2016

I found Tommy online while researching vendors for my wedding and I am so happy I did. My husband and I absolutely love him and his work! He was very professional and worked with our busy schedules every step of the way. After the wedding I had multiple family members raving about how exceptional and professional him and his team were at our wedding. He went above and beyond to capture exceptional photos. He literally climbed beside a waterfall to capture a particular angle. Tommy was very reasonably priced and worth every penny! We will now be referring all friends and family to him as well as using him for our future photography needs.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Iris Photography and Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

• 204 N. Bush St. Santa Ana, 92701 See on map